Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Second Audition

"The next step."

34
10 Comments 10
5.7k Views 5.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words

The week following my initiation, Ann continued my accelerated education. We spend every moment of free time in bed, well, the bed, the kitchen table, the couch, the balcony. Essentially, every possible surface you can sex on. I was eager to learn and Ann was thrilled to teach me. In our spare time, Ann let me into her world. She told me many of her adventures, but the thing that amazed and appealed to me the most was her dedication. It wasn’t just that she liked sex, it was her complete emersion in the lifestyle. Her entire life revolved around satisfying her obsession.

She took very good care of her body and wasn’t just her fitness routine but it was her diet, her hygiene, her style. It was her everything. Everything served one purpose, to ensure the best possible experience. We went to the gym together, did yoga, went to the spa. It was amazing. For me it was so appealing, like discovering a new hobby, perfecting everything in order to derive the most pleasure. It was liberating. I loved it.

“So what’s the send part of the addition?” I asked a few nights before our scheduled meeting with mysterious Richard.

“Well, honey," she started to explain. “It has a double purpose. One to make sure you are ok with watching me having sex with another guy and the other that you can have sex with another guy.

“Any specific reason for Richard? Why not someone else?” I asked.

“Yes, lover. One very big reason. It's about 10 inches,” she laughed.

“I'm sorry?” I didn’t understand.

“He has one of the biggest cock I’ve ever seen,” she was clearly excited.

That certainly didn’t boost my confidence. I always thought I was fairly well endowed, but clearly, I didn’t measure up to this Richard guy. She noticed my frown.

“Don't worry, honey, it's not threatening. It's not a competition in size, that's not whats it’s about,” she assured me. “Actually, he’s not that great, but he knows how to use it, and to be honest, if you can take him, you’ll do fine during the final audition,” she added.

I was trying to find out more, but she didn’t want to reveal anything else. Finally, the day has come. We spend all day getting ready. Yoga in the morning followed by a session at the spa. She looked great, and I’ll be honest, I looked better than ever before. We were both very excited, but Ann was admin about not having any sex that day. She told me I will need all my energy for the night.

The doorbell rang at exactly seven and Ann opened the door, dressed in short black skirt, wearing high heels and subtle makeup. She looked simply irresistible. Richard and Ann exchanged polite greetings and she showed them in. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but when he walked into the living room I was a bit disappointed. Richard looked like he was in his fifties, with noticeable belly and a receding hairline. His partner was a woman of the same age, but definitely better looking. Tall, blonde, curvy, and with a commanding presence about her.

“Richard, Tess, this is John. John, honey, this is Richard and his wife Tess,” Ann made the introductions.

“I'm glad to meet you,” I extended my hand.

“Hello,” Richard said briefly shaking my hand firmly.

“Good evening, darling.” Tess was more friendly hugging me. Her hand landed on my buttocks and squeezed them hard.

“Mmmm, nice and firm,” she commented with a smile.

“Can I offer you something to drink?” I asked playing a good host.

“Sure. Some wine would be lovely,” Tess said with a charming smile.

“Whiskey for me, please,“ Richard added a little bit more nicely.

“Man after my own heart,” I said.

“And for you, hon?” I asked Ann. “Wine as well.”

Drinks served we sat around the living room. I was not sure how to proceed.

“Ann, darling, did you explain to John whats going on?” Tess tried to break the ice.

“Yes, she did, and I'm very excited about the audition,” I felt like I need to reassure everyone about my commitment.

“Yes, he knows,” Ann added.

“Very well then. Let us add some details then,” Tess started out. She explained to me that everything about this audition, as well as the next one, if it happens, is completely up to me and Ann and if at any point we want to stop, we can. The only thing was there was no second try. If I or Ann didn’t want to proceed that would be it. End of the tryout.

I again assured them all that I wanted to commit. I explained how Ann changed my outlook on sex and how I wanted to experience new things and her passion. We chatted for a while and we all got more relaxed and better acquainted with each other. Even Richard seemed more friendly and relaxed as time went on. The conversation gradually turned to sex. They were interested in my sudden curiosity and commented on our first audition and how promising it seemed.

“I think we should begin.” Richard finally said. I sure didn’t know what to do.

“Relax, baby,” Ann assured me. “Let's move over to the bedroom, shall we?” Ann led on followed by Richard and myself. Tess followed behind me, with another firm squeeze of my butt.

“I like your butt, John.”

“Thank you, Tess, yours is to die for,” I reciprocated laughing. Tess grabbed her handbag and excused herself. Richard, Ann, and I went into the bedroom. Ann sensed my loss and took charge.

“Why don’t you sit here, baby, and watch us for a while,” she pointed to a chair.

”On second thought, why don’t you strip for us?” Richard and she sat on the edge of the bed waiting. I didn’t want to disappoint them, but not having any experience, I simply took my clothes off. This was the very first time I stripped in front of another man. Other than gym showers, that is. I felt like I was being inspected. Richard's eyes never left me. He looked pleasantly surprised. This eased a bit my shame, but nonetheless, I was slightly uncomfortable, and yet very turned on, which was evident by my raging hard-on.

Suddenly, Tess appeared, and what an entrance she made. She was wearing a red latex catsuit complete with the biggest red strap-on I’ve ever seen. Bigger than the one Ann had. The thing was hanging almost to her knees. She looked amazing. The suit complemented her body in a perfect way, all her curves and her breasts were more prominent. Her 6-inch heels made her taller than any one of us. Her presence changed the room. Ann drooped her gaze and squeezed her legs and Richard looked at her with equal parts of fear and desire. I just couldn’t stop thinking, ’Where did she hide all this time?’

“I see you guys started without me I see,” she looked at me with inquisitive eyes.

“Very nice, John, webcam certainly didn’t do you justice.”

“Thank you,“ I said in shaking voice.

“Why don’t you sit down and enjoy the show,” she said.” You cannot join in until we tell you, ok sweetie?” I nodded my head and sat down. Tess walked up to the bed.

“Well, pets,” she looked at Richard and Ann. “Why don’t we show the prospect here how to properly fuck a slut, so he knows what's coming,” Tess commended in a stern voice. Without a word, Ann hiked her dress up past her hips revealing her clean shaved pussy.

“Take your clothes off, Richard,” Tess told him. Richard stripped and I finally saw his tool. And it was impressive. For sure the biggest cock I’ve seen to this point. It was about 10 inches and thick as a soda can. I gulped, thinking where he is going to put it.

“Impressive, isn’t it, John?” Tess pointed it out.

“Yes, Tess, very,” I kept staring at Richard’s cock and Tess’ dildo, thinking. ‘Are we really going to get fucked by those monsters?’ I didn’t have much time to ponder, because Richard dropped to his knees and without much ado begun to lick Ann’s pussy in long strokes. Ann was visibly wet and almost imminently begun to moan. She closed her eye and grabbed Richard’s hair pulling him in closer. He was also clearly enjoying my girlfriend’s tasty pussy. He grabbed her legs and pulled her closer. I could only see his head moving up and down and Ann’s hips starting to move up and down rhythmically.

“How do you like it, John?” Tess was watching me rather than them.

“Ann is loving it. Another man is liking your girls pussy and she’s loving it," Tess teased me.

“Its hot, Tess,“ I admitted truthfully and grabbed my hard cock.

“No,“ Tess slapped my hand away.

”You can only watch, John.”

"Yes, Tess.” I reluctantly let go of my swollen cock. Richard and Ann were getting very noisy. I could hear how wet she was.

“Lick my pussy, yes, lick my ass, yes, harder,” Ann pulled Richard’s head into her even deeper.

“Ann, you are a slu.,” Tess stood there looking at me intently.

“We sure missed you at the parties. All the guys kept telling me how, tight your pussy and ass were, even after all twelve fucked them repeatedly,” Tess looked at me.

“I guess there must be something to the yoga thing,” I looked at Tess.

'How well did they know each other,’ I wondered.

“Jealous yet, John?” Tess teased again walking over to me. I shook my head.

“Really?” She touched my hard cock with her gloved hand.

“You’re certainly excited to see your slut like this.”

“Go on, Richard,” She spoke over her shoulder.

Richard stopped and stood up. He looks impressive and pathetic at the same time. His monstrous cock was a sight to behold, but his submissive demeanor made him somewhat pathetic.

“He is going to shove his ten-inch cock into your girlfriend pussy. She wants him to. Look at her. She’s in heat, she’ll take anyone now, she wants to be fucked, time after time, by as many men as there is,” Tess was teasing my cock with her shoe.

“Are you going to let it happen?" This was the moment. Point of no return. I can stop it now and just walk away. Try to keep Ann to myself.

“Fuck her, Richard, fuck her hard. She wants it. I want you to fuck her, hard and deep. Make that slut scream,” I crossed over into their world permanently. I wanted to be a part of it. I wanted us to be a part of it. Richard’s cock slid into Ann pussy in one long, swift motion. His large body covered her completely. She disappeared under him, as his cock disappeared in her pussy. I heard Ann gasp and moan loudly. She loved it. She missed it. This is what she lived for. Unrestricted pleasure. Fulfilled desire.

“Oh yes, fuck yes, yes, more, yes,” she yelled almost incomprehensibly.

“O yes, baby. I'm going to fuck you hard,” Richard was beginning to slam his monster into her faster and faster. Suddenly Ann’s legs shot straight out and she let out a wild scream.

QueenDomKellyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenDomKellyTS

“I think slut had her first orgasm,” Tess stated triumphantly.

“Jealous now, John?" Tess asked again. "He made her cum so quick. Faster than you ever did."

“No, Tess,” I answered firmly.

“Oh very well, John.” Tess came closer.

“I think you’re ready to join us,” she straddled my legs.

“It's time to fuck both of the sluts here,” she placed her red strap-on my lips. I eagerly opened my mouth. She teased the tip over my lips and pushed it in slightly. Then she withdrew.

“Richard, darling, let's do what we came here for,” he pulled his cock out of Ann and stood up next to the bed. Ann was in a trans, her orgasm has not subsided yet completely, and she still had her eyes closed. With Richard's cock out of her hungry pussy, she rolled all over the bed and with her hands between her legs rubbing herself and moaning.

“See, John?” Tess pointed out to Ann.

”She’s in heat, she would take anyone now, any cock,” I looked at Ann. Tess was right, she looked like nothing could satisfy her, other than more cock. Meanwhile, Richard stood there with his enormous cock slick with Ann juices.

“I bet, John, that you are just like your girlfriend, an insatiable slut that just wants sex, to fuck and to be fucked, aren’t you, darling?” she grabbed my face and looked me deep in the eyes.

“Yes,” I whispered.

“Of course, you are,” she led me over to her husband.

“Show me, John,” I dropped to my knees in front of Richard. Tess, stood next to her husband. I hungrily started to devour his cock. I licked it up and down from his boubous head to full hanging balls and back up. I sucked the tip and massaged his balls, just like Ann showed me. I loved it. I tasted Ann on Richard's cock. That was turning me on so incredibly hard, that I wanted to engulf his entire cock in my mouth. I grabbed his ass and started to pull him in closer. My mouth was open wide and I was forcing his monstrous cock in my mouth. I wanted it all, deeper, harder. I withdrew and tried, again and again, each time taking him deeper. I forgot all about Ann and even Tess standing there, I closed my eyes and let my slutty instinct guide me. I moaned and slobbered all over his large cock, taking him deeper and deeper.

“Oh wow,” Tess exclaimed, bringing me back into the reality of her presence.

“I think he wants to deepthroat you, Richard. Let's help him.” Richard picked me up with surprising ease and pushed me on the bed. He spun me around next to still writhing Ann so my head was hanging off the bed. I knew what he wanted and I was ready. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out.

“I see Ann taught him well, darling, have fun,” she tapped Richard on the shoulder. He placed the tip on his monster cock on my tongue and started to slide it in. Slowly, but continuously. It went deeper and deeper into my mouth. I bucked my hips a little and tried to straiten my throat, just like Ann showed me. He kept going, inch after inch of his enormous cock was disappearing in my mouth. Finally, he hit the back of my throat and then slid past it without a pause. My mouth was stretch to its limits and my eyes were watering, but he kept going and I didn't stop him. I wanted him to keep going, I wanted his entire cock in my throat. Finally, his balls hit my face.

'Oh my god,’ I thought. ‘I did it.' He pushed in the last inch and his balls rested on my eyes. I couldn't see anything. Richard held it there for a long while. Then he pulled it out ever so slowly. I gasped for air.

“Don’t cum in his mouth,“ Tess told him.

“You are incredible, John,” she told me. Richard began to fuck my mouth slowly, occasionally pushing it all the way in. With every thrust, I wanted him more. After a few minutes, I felt Ann shifting on the bed. She laid next to me, facing Richard and begun licking his cock as he was fucking my mouth. This was incredible. I was sucking the biggest cock I've ever seen with my girlfriend. After another few minutes, Richard pulled it out.

“Get on all fours,” he told me. I turned around sticking my ass up in the air. Ann produced a bottle of lube and poured a lot of it on my ass. She massaged it in my ass and guided Richard's cock. He started to push it in right the way. After an intense week of preparation, my ass was somewhat used to being fucked, but Richard's enormous size required him to take it easy. He pushed it slowly at first, but about a halfway, he grabbed my hips and just drove the rest of it in one brutal thrust. I yelled in surprise and pain.

“That’s alright, darling,” Ann said. Richard was less concerned.

“Tight ass, John,” he commented with a laugh.

“I will enjoy fucking you hard.” He readjusted slightly and pulled out of my ass the way. The air returned into my lungs. But Richard wasn’t going to wait, he drove his tool back into my ass burying it to his balls.

“Aaaahhh…,” I exclaimed half with pain half with pleasure. Both Tess and Ann watched from the sides as Richard begun his merciless fucking. With each thrust, the pain subsided and pleasure increased. After a few minutes, I was used to having him buried in me.

“Mmmmm yes, Richard, fuck me, hard,” I almost yelled. He needed no encouragement. He drove his ten-inch cock into my ass with machine-like consistency. Time after time, thrust after thrust. It drove me crazy. I wanted more, I wanted it harder, I wanted it deeper. “Fuck yeah, more, harder, fuck me, yes, ahhhh,” I continued to scream. Richard was covered in sweat, breathing heavily, but he continued his merciless assault on my willing ass. Tess was just watching us, but Ann was getting turned on more and more. She was fingering herself with increasing force and speed.

“Fuck him, harder, harder,” she moaned. Her lust was intoxicating. We both were overwhelmed by unbridled desire, by primal lust that could only be slaked by rough and hard sex.

“Give t to me, fuck me yes, yes yes,” I’ve never felt so turned on. So excited, so free. Finally, Richard's pace has quickened and I felt him tense up. He grabbed my ass tighter and shove his cock deep.

“Ohhhhh fuckkkkk…” he exclaimed and unloaded his balls into my ass. I felt shot after shot of him cum in my ass. It started to drip down my legs, but he kept shooting load after load. It took a slow minute for him to dump his entire load in my hungry ass. He finally withdrew his still hard cock. I was delirious, my head was spinning, and my eyes were blurry. As soon as Richard pulled out, I felt someone else getting behind me. I felt another large cock sliding into my used ass. It was Tess. She shoved her enormous red dildo into my cum-filled ass. Richard’s cum was running down my balls and my legs and Tess used it as lube to drive her entire strap-on in my ass in one hard push.

“Ahhhhhh yeessssss,” I yelled out.

“Fuck, John, you’re hot,” Tess reached under me and twisted my nipples.

“Ahhhhh, fuck meeeeeee,” I yelled out and shot my load on the bed. String after string of cum shot out of my cock. I closed my eyes and drifted off into blissful oblivion. I felt Tess pull out and I collapsed on the bed. I laid there for several minutes, practically unaware of my surroundings. What I just experienced was far beyond anything I did before. I was almost fucked near unconsciousness, literally. I couldn’t move, covered in sweat, with cum running out of my ass and my cock. I was happy. I came to several minutes later and sat upon the bed in a puddle of cum. Richard was sitting on a chair and was watching Tess and Ann.

Tess lost her strap-on and Ann's face was buried in her snatch. Tess's head was tilted backward and Ann was eating her out with all her might. I crawled off the bed, on all fours I moved over to Richard and started to lick his limp cock back to life. I wanted more. I wasn't sure why and even what exactly, but I wanted more. On my knees, in front of Richard, I was licking and sucking his growing cock. I sucked his balls into my mouth one after another. Within a few minutes, he was hard again and visibly getting more turned on. His breath quicken and he put his hands on my head pushing it down on his cock. I couldn't see the girls, but I herd Tess, hiss, and let out a slight “ohhhhh”. I guess Ann did her job well.

“Oh look, Ann,“ Tess finally spoke, “Look at John, sucking cock again. He is just as insatiable as you are, my little slut,” she pointed it out to Ann. Ann crawls over to me and Richard and we both started to lick, suck, and throated his cock. She took it and hit my face with it making a noisy slap. We fed it to each other, she sucked his cock, while and licked his huge balls. We competed with each other, who can make him moan louder. We forgot completely about Tess. It was just Richard, but more precisely there was just his cock. We went like this for a long while. Long enough for Richard to start getting ready to cum again. Ann started to help Richard pushing my head onto his cock. I rested my arms on his legs trying to bring him to another orgasm with my mouth. As we were both exclusively concentrated on Richard, Tess slid behind me and begun to prod my ass again with her dildo. Taking advantage of the situation she pushed it in slowly and begun to fuck with a steady pace that matched my head bobs on Richard.

This didn’t really continue for long since Richard was on the verge of another orgasm. Soon I was rewarded for my efforts with Richard holding my head still and pumping a shot after shot of him cum in my mouth. It was surprising how much of it he could produce. I tried to take it all in, but after the second shot, it was spilling out of my mouth. He pulled it out and shot the rest of it on my face, almost covering it. His cum was dripping out of my mouth and off of my face, while Tess continued to fuck my ass. Ann started to kiss me and licking the cum off my face. Tess continued to steadily fuck my ass and Ann and I was making out as we’ve never kissed before. I was getting more and more turned on, but Tess decided that we needed a break. We head off to the kitchen to grab a drink. It was hard to come down, but eventually, the conversations turned to small talk and I was able to reflect on the things that just transpired. There was so much to digest. As sure as I was, that I wanted to be part of this world, I didn't know where to go for there. 'What will happen next?' Tess sensed my dilemma.

“John, I think it’s pretty obvious that you belong with us,” she started. “And we truly want you to be a part of our group,” she ensured me.

“What’s next then?” I asked.

“You both should come to our next group meeting, where you have your final audition. Next week in our place. Ann, you remember?"

”Of course,” Ann was all smiles.

“Then it is settled,” Richard was very supportive now. I felt that we really connected.

“The night is still young, don’t you agree?” he added smacking Ann’s ass. Ann giggled.

To Be Continued.

 

 

Published 
Written by johnlastik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments