Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Rules of Golf - Part 2.5

"An accidental interlude"

33
7 Comments 7
7.8k Views 7.8k
774 words 774 words

Author's Notes

"Mathew and Dave have an unintended quickie before they get to return the favor to Mia."

Matthew and I lay on the floor exhausted, we looked into each other's eyes, silently acknowledging that Mia was indeed owed a serious pampering before Matthew finally spoke, "we’re going to need a while to recover, Mia.” Continuing, “ I hope you can wait.”

“No problem at all," replied Mia, continuing, “go and clean up, and then you can both prepare dinner. I’ll be relaxing until I’ve been satisfied by you two guys.” 

Mia then put on a satin kimono and adjourned to the kitchen while Matthew and I made our way towards the shower. 

“I really loved fucking that ass of yours, Dave," said Matthew as he lightly touched my ass, walking up the stairs behind me, continuing, “I can’t wait to do it again.”

“The pleasure I felt when you were inside me is now replaced by a glowing pain, unfortunately. It’ll be some time before I allow you to do that again," I regretfully replied. 

“Who’s first?” I asked as we arrived at the bathroom.

“First?” said Matthew, continuing, “nobody’s going to be first.” He then took my hand and made me follow him into the shower. 

 “But if we do that…” I managed to say, before Mathew drew me to him, started passionately kissing me, and started rubbing our growing erections together.

“But, Mia.” I said, continuing, “we’re supposed to be recuperating our sexual strength for Mia.” My eyes were closed as I relished the feeling of Mathew’s lips and tongue against mine. My fully hardened cock ached with pleasure as it grinned against Mathew’s cock and was skilfully stroked by his hand. I managed to say, “Don’t stop!” between the kisses and moans of pleasure that I was reduced to. 

“I couldn’t if I tried,” whispered Mathew as he started to kiss his way down my trembling body. First my neck, then my chest. He licked, sucked, and kissed each nipple while continuing to rub our throbbing hard cocks together. He then licked and kissed his way down my stomach before finally and expertly taking my cock deep into the back of his throat. He gripped my ass-cheeks hard as he forced my cock all the way down his throat. I gasped with bliss as the head of my cock was being massaged by the gagging reflex deep in Mathew's throat. 

ElynaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElynaCarter

 Before I knew what was happening Mathew was up on his feet again, kissing me as he did before the all to brief cock sucking he treated me to. “I’m going to fuck your asshole again, Dave,” he told me, holding my face firmly between his hands. I tried to reply but he interrupted me by saying, “Not a word out of you, Dave,” then he turned me around and pressed his cock into my still cum-filled hole. 

All I could do was gasp in a mixture of pain and delight as his hard cock filled my asshole. As before, the glowing heat of the pain was overcome by the pure pleasure one fulness of Mathew’s hot hard cock filling my ass with luxurious satisfaction. Mathew reached around and grabbed my cock in both his hands and started to intensely fuck me with long fast and deep thrusts of his cock. 

I was blinded with delight as I  screamed out, “Fuck me hard, Mathew, please fuck me as if you own me, Mathew.” 

Mathew continued to pummel his cock deep in and out of me as I became more and more delirious with feral greed for the glowing sensation in my ass. Just then I felt a fierce first jet of his cum unloading deep inside me. Mathew pushed his cock deeply into me as a second and then a third pulse of his hot cum discharged into me. I then started to cum hard into Mathew’s hands while he continued to slowly fuck my cum filled ass until we both almost collapsed from our state of bliss. 

“Well boys,” said Mia, as she gave us a half-hearted applause. Continuing, “Good show, boys, but it’s not exactly what I call recuperating.” 

Mathew and I must have looked like ashamed schoolboys as we stood there, speechless, not daring to look Mia in the eye.

“Sorry, Mia," said Mathew, as he stared at the floor. Continuing, “I couldn’t help myself but we’ll make you feel like a queen after dinner.”

“Sorry, Mia,” said I in agreement with Mathew, continuing, “what Matthew said.” We then all started to laugh out loud and soon made our way down to the kitchen to start preparing dinner. 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments