Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The rebirth of Andrew Bishop - chapter 12

"Drew, Tess and Dave cement their relationship."

16
6 Comments 6
6.4k Views 6.4k
5.6k words 5.6k words
It was almost 6pm. as Drew turned off the highway into Geoff's driveway. It had taken him longer than he'd thought it would to get home. He had said goodbye to Tess at 8am when she left for work. Then he had driven Dave to his surgery as he had left his car there over the weekend. He now remembered the kiss Dave had given him in the car park. A secretive sort of kiss, he did have a reputation to keep and was worried in case a patient might see them. It made Drew smile that even Dave, a man of the world still had some misgivings about being bisexual.

The next stop for Drew was at the meat works on his way through an outer industrial suburb, it wasn't too hard to find and not that far off the freeway. After meeting with the manager and a quick inspection of the facility he was told that to ensure his sheep were kept separate from all the other livestock that went through the place, it would be best if they were delivered after noon on the Thursdays in question. That suited Drew to perfection.

He also asked if their was some where on the property that he could leave his trailer over the weekends he was in town as it wasn't possible to park it at the apartment block. He was told it would be okay to park it with the companies trucks, so long as it had a lock fitted to it somewhere as they couldn't guarantee security. Everything was working out perfectly for his new venture.

He got back onto the freeway that soon become a highway as he drove through the outer fringes of the city. It was nearly twelve o'clock now and he hadn't eaten yet so drove into the main street of the last suburb seeking lunch. He ate his sandwich and had a coffee parked in a side street. He noticed a large adult bookstore in his rear view mirror.

'Why not?' he thought.

He finished his lunch, got out of the truck and walked down the street and into the store. Since discovering he was bi and enjoying sex with Dave and Tess so much, he had been thinking that he had to broaden his knowledge of bisexuality, he wanted it to be a part of him and to feel comfortable with himself.

Drew wanted a change, wanted to feel part of this new life style. He had already decided he would dress nicer, in the city, at least, it wasn't really practical on the farm, and another clothes shopping excursion with Tess was definitely on the agenda next time. He was enjoying sex so much he was just wondering what was available for guys to enhance their pleasure. He hadn't been in a sex shop since his days at college, they were all pretty sleazy back then. A place to go with your drunken mates for a laugh after a late night at the pub.

He walked in, and realized things had changed in the past twenty five years. The shop was bright and airy. All the products were on display openly, on shelves and along the walls. A section for women, couples and men. A young male and an older woman stood behind the cash register on the front counter.

"Good afternoon," said the young man, as he'd entered. "Is there something we can help you with?"

"No I will just have a look around if you don't mind," answered Drew.

He was a bit embarrassed to be there but the shop assistants were polite and casual.

"Well if there's anything you need advice on just give one of us a yell," said the lady.

"I will," responded Drew, wishing he'd worn a hoodie or even a balaclava to hide his identity.

He perused down one aisle of the shop, mainly to get out of eye line with the couple working the counter. He was amazed at the number of and different sizes of vibrators available, they seemed endless.

Next was the couples section, his and hers vibrators, strap-ons, he couldn't see the use for one of those, and costumes, 'Nothing beats being nude for sex,' he thought.

Then he reached the men's section and his interest lay here he decided. Cock rings, they seemed interesting, and he got down a couple of different packs to compare them. Rubber/silicone versus metal seemed to be the choices. Or you could get a sort of jelly elastic thing to put around your cock, 'To enhance and maintain a longer lasting erection' the package told him. Butt plugs, vibrating or plain, a huge variety in size, shape and color.

Penis enlargement pumps, 'They looked painful and a tad dangerous,' mused Drew.

"Are you sure I can't help you?" came the voice of the male shop assistant from just behind him.

"Well not really, I'm just looking," Drew answered.

"They are a good choice," said the early twenties salesman, indicating the clear plastic package containing the set of three different sized, metal rings Drew still held in his hand.

"What, oh!" mumbled Drew.

"I can personally vouch that they enhance you erection and your orgasm," the young guy said, "Couldn't live without mine."

"Really?" asked Drew.

"Ooh yes," he answered in a campish voice, "Are they for you or your boyfriend? They come in three sizes, small, large and extra large."

Drew was at a loss for words. This kid was so open about selling sex toys he acted like he was selling house hold appliances. While the guy he was trying to sell them to was ready to run he was that embarrassed.

"Don't be shy honey'" the kid said, "I've seen it all. Gay, bi or straight, everyone should have a set of cock rings."

"I'll have a think about it," said Drew and put them back on the rack.

He moved on down the isle trying to give the kid the slip. Unfortunately for Drew it only made him look more like a customer that needed help and his shadow followed along.

Now they were in the lingerie department. While most of the stuff was mostly nurses uniforms or French maids outfits, quite tacky Drew thought, there was some nice feminine wear, but he wasn't presumptuous enough to think that he could buy anything for Tess.

"We have just received a shipment of men's lingerie you might be interested in, it's lovely stuff," came that voice from behind him.

Drew was not even aware that men wore lingerie, or indeed that they made such clothing, but as he heard the words he felt a pang in his groin.

"May I see it?" he said before he realized what he'd said.

"Of course, just over here,"

Drew was ushered to the back wall of the shop where there were all sorts of men's G-strings and things hanging from a display. To one side there was a particular style of briefs that the sales clerk was about to show him.

"These are our new style of everyday wear, seriously what man can wear a G-string all day? he said.

The guy handed Drew a pair of briefs like he had never seen nor felt before.

They were made from a very fine, shiny Lycra type material that was so soft and cool to touch it was like silk. They had the shape of a G-string at the front, not much more than a pouch to put you cock and balls into but the back contained enough material to half cover the butt checks. The sides of the garment were only about twice the width of a shoelace and were designed to sit high on the wearers hip.

Drew was definitely interested in these. He ran the material through his hands,

"Unfortunately Health Department rules say you can't try them on, but they are my recommendation of the week. They are so comfy and feel so sexy to wear," said the kid.

'That's what I want, I want to feel sexy to myself,' thought Drew.

They were definitely men's under pants, you could tell by the cut of them. He didn't want to feel weird in female garments. He just wanted to feel sexy.

"And your sure they are comfortable, they won't ride up or anything?" Drew asked boldly.

The young man's head looked left and right. When he was sure that he and Drew were the only two in the shop and before Drew realized what he was doing, he quickly undid the button and zipper of his pants and dropped them to his knees.

Look he said and shuffled around three hundred and sixty degrees.

Drew looked as the young man turned in front of him, his nice round ass cheeks were half clad in the same silky material, side on he appeared almost nude. As he continued to turn his rather large dick and balls came into view as Drew could see through the stretched fabric quite clearly.

Drew stared for a second.

"And feel how sexy they are to the touch," the guy said and grabbed one of Drew's hands and put it on his package.

Drew was shocked but didn't pull his hand away, instead he rubbed the palm of his hand up and down the silk clad dick of this young man who he had been trying to avoid for the last five minutes.

"Now doesn't that feel nicer to touch than yours, let me guess, cotton briefs, yes you'd be a cotton briefs type of guy," the sales assistant inquired.

Drew withdrew his hand, the shop assistant pulled up his pants, rebuttoned and zipped up.

"What size do you take?"

"34 hip," replied Drew.

"What I'd recommend is you go down a size, they are quite stretchy, and need to hug you a bit to stay over your hips."

"I'm afraid they only come in black or red at the moment,"

Feeling daring Drew said, "I'll take two black pairs in 32 then thanks."

"Okay, and what about those cock rings?" Made up your mind?"

Buying undies was one thing but chatting about cock rings with this kid was something else. Drew felt his embarrassment growing again.

"I don't know," he responded.

"I like to put mine on and walk around town, nobody else knows, but it makes me feel a bit naughty, and I think they look good on a guy just as body jewelery," he said as they walked back toward the front of the store past the men's department, "You don't have to have a hard on to keep the big one on around both your cock and balls."

Drew stopped in front of the display, the assistant kept walking ahead of him until he heard the jingling of the metal rings as again Drew looked at them through the packaging.

The salesman nearly screeched to a halt and back tracked to Drew, "So you've decided?"

"Yes, you are a very persuasive young man. What do I need to know about these?"

"We'll get the correct size, large is for most guys, unless you are hung like a horse or stud bull that is. Next put them on before you get a hard on. Big ring around both cock and balls, middle size one around both of your nuts and small one around your cock. I always find the one around my cock easier to put on with a bit of lube after I'm hard. The idea is to keep the blood in, not out!" he said with a wink.

"Right I'll try and remember that." Drew answered as they walked to the counter.

The older woman took Drew's purchases and rang them up on the register,

"I hope Jason has been helpful," she said.

"Jason has been an excellent help, I couldn't have asked for more," Drew replied with a smile as he handed over his money.

"That's why he's the boss and I just work for him," the lady said.

"Thank you," said Jason, "Do come and see us again."

Drew picked up the paper bag with his items pocketed his change and then said, "Yes, you might see me in here again some time," then he left.

Three and a bit hours later he pulled up in front of the supermarket in his local town. He would have to stock up his pantry as Tess and Dave were coming for the weekend and he probably would not get another chance to come in for supplies.

He went in and cruised the aisles and selected anything that took his fancy. Four loaves of bread. Eight liters,of milk to freeze and frozen vegetables were the staples. He never bought meat, he killed a sheep on the farm now and then, beef he got from his cousin who ran cattle on a farm an hour from Drew's and chicken he bought from Geoff. The only other things he needed were dry goods and cereals.

After going through the check out he put his groceries in the rear seat of the F250 then pulled his cell phone from its holder on the dash and dialed Geoff's number.

"Hello," he heard Geoff say.

"Hey, sure you don't need anything in town?"

"No I'm okay thanks, I thought you'd be home by now," Geoff said.

"Nah I had a few things to do this morning and got a bit tied up. Have you organized any thing for your dinner? I thought I could grab a pizza and we could share it," Drew invited."

"Jeez that would hit just the spot, you know the type I enjoy, I'll put the oven on to reheat it when you get here. Say an hour and fifteen?" Geoff replied.

"You have got beer in the fridge?"

"Is the Pope catholic?" was Geoff's answer, "Hurry up the clocks ticking." Then he hung up.

Drew crossed the road to the pizza parlor and ordered a family size Mexican pizza with hot salami and extra chilli. He knew the way to Geoff's heart, you had to burn through from his stomach.

An hour latter and he was bouncing up Geoff's drive way. He could see Geoff sitting on the porch with the dog at his feet. As he got closer he saw him stand and come down the steps to greet him.

"How you doing? You look different," said Geoff as he shook Drew's hand.

"I'm excellent, come on put this in to warm up, I'm hungry,"

Geoff disappeared into the house with the pizza, "Grab a seat out there, you'd need a beer I'll bet."

Geoff reappeared with two beers and they settled into the chairs to enjoy the warm spring evening.

"So how was the city? Have fun?" Geoff asked.

"Yes I had the best time," Drew said, with a smile.

He then told Geoff all about the deal he'd struck with Chuck the chef, the restaurant and that he'd be going down to the city every second week.

"And did you stay with Dave and Tess? What's their place like?" Geoff asked.

"Their place is unreal, modern, shiny, great view, I enjoyed it," Drew answered.

"Hang on I'll get the food,"

Drew took a long swig of his beer. He'd planned this as he was driving, he was going to tell his best friend about his relationship with Tess and Dave.

Geoff kicked the screen door open, in one hand he had the huge pizza on a board and in the other he had two more beers.

"Eat up, you paid for it," he said as he took slice.

Dave ate a slice of the pizza and then he took another swig of beer. Mainly to try and clear the chilli from his mouth.

"I've got some more news," he said to Geoff.

"And what's that?" asked Geoff, as he selected another piece of the pie.

"I've sort of fallen into a relationship," Drew confessed.

"Tess? I knew it!" Geoff said.

"Well yes it is with Tess, but there's more, sort of Dave's involved too," Drew told him.

"Well yeah, he's her husband, of course he'd be involved."

"Yes but he and I are involved too," Drew said quietly.

"What! You and he, you do it with him?" Does she know? You are with her and him?"

"Yes," Drew interrupted before Geoff could ask any more questions at once.

"Hang on, let me get this right in my head.

NIGHTXXX
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NIGHTXXX

You and Tess are getting together, and at the same time you are getting with Dave?" Geoff asked.

"Tess and I are together, Dave and I are together, but mostly we are altogether at once. Do I have to spell it out any clearer?" Drew answered.

"Well fuck me!" Geoff exclaimed and a big grin broke out across his face, "I knew there was something going on that night I had dinner with you guys at your place. How the fuck did that happen?"

"It sort of just happened the second night they stayed with me," Drew tried to explain, "I don't know how, it just did, and it's the best thing that has happened to me in a long time."

"And your doing it with Dave?"

."Yes, it sort of just happened I can't explain it, Tess and Dave both say they are in love with me. I know I'm in love with her, but they are sort of a package, to love one of them is to love them both, I guess," Drew tried to convince him.

Geoff face broke out in that big grin again.

"Well you would have been the last person I thought would turn queer, well technically your not a queer like me because you still sleep with chicks. I've asked you to come to the city with me for a head job plenty of times and you've never shown any interest."

"I know it's weird but I love it. And I'm happy with myself for being this way now," Drew said, "They are coming up again this weekend, it's not just in my head, they genuinely want to be with me, as much as I want to be with them."

"Seriously Drew, I couldn't be happier for you. Fuck it sounds like you have found two people to love you. It doesn't matter that one of them is a man. Really, to you and Tess and Dave!" Geoff said as he raised his beer bottle to toast with Drew.

"I sort of suspected something, I think Tess was on the verge of telling me that night. There were a few giveaways, her underwear on your bedroom floor, I saw it when I went to the bathroom. I saw Dave with his arm around your waist at the BBQ. I new there was something going on," Geoff continued, "So long as your all happy, that's what's important."

"Thanks Geoff it means a lot to me that you understand," Drew said to him.

"And I'll tell you something else, Dianne is up there somewhere and she would be happy for you too. She wouldn't have wanted you to live like you were any longer. And she wouldn't give a flying fuck that Dave and you love each other. She wouldn't want you to be alone," Geoff said.

Drew looked at him and detected that his eyes were tearing up, "Jeez Geoff, lighten up, talk about a mood killer," he joked, "Thanks mate I appreciate that, I really do."

"Right lets murder the rest of this pizza and drink about a hundred more beers," Geoff replied.

They finished what they could of the pizza.

"I'll put these couple of slices in the fridge for breakfast," was Geoff's answer to the left overs.

Then they sat around for a couple of hours drinking beer and out lining their plans for the coming harvest, next years crop and the breeding program for Drew's sheep. They did agree that if Dave was coming to work for them he would be best to come at least a week early so they could teach him to drive the trucks and tractors. They set the start date for him to be about the seventh of November. Drew said he would pass that date on to Dave so he could organize his leave from the surgery.

It was nearly 9pm. When Drew climbed back into the truck and drove down the lane to his place. The dog was in the tray of the machine and once again Drew thanked goodness that he didn't have to drive on the highway after drinking a few to many beers.

At home at last, he carried the groceries into the kitchen and stacked them away. He fed the dog and chained it for the night. Back in the kitchen he checked his answering machine. Six messages, three were from Tess. 

He dialed Tess's number on his landline and waited for her to answer.

"Hi Tess here," she answered.

"Hi Tess, just thought I'd let you know I'm home," he said.

"Oh good, I was beginning to worry, it's getting late," she said.

"Yes I had dinner and a few beers with Geoff. We got talking and I sort of lost track of the time," Drew told her.

"Oh, I thought it might have been something like that," replied Tess.

"Are you and Dave okay?"

"Yes, Dave has just got home, he had to take someone else's patients as they were away for some reason. He's pretty tired but apart from that we're fine. We miss you though," Tess said.

"I told Geoff about us tonight,"

"Did you. What did he say?" replied Tess.

"Surprisingly he had a bit of an inkling something was going on. He was genuinely happy for me, us really. I wasn't expecting the reaction I got from him. He was pretty close with Dianne, I thought he might be a bit cross with me, he even made a toast to us with a beer," Drew told her.

"Well that's good you told him, it could have made it a bit awkward seeing we are coming back up there so soon. He would have found out eventually and then would have wanted to know why you didn't take him into your confidence earlier," Tess said, "I knew he'd be happy for you, he is a sensitive guy. What gave him a clue that we had something going on?"

"Mainly I think it was you G- strings on my bedroom floor," said Drew with a chuckle.

"Whoops," replied Tess, "That would be a bit of a give away I suppose."

"Yeh, don't ever have an affair, you'd leave clues laying around everywhere," quipped Drew.

"Drew, I have a question, say no if you don't like the idea. Can I do some work in Dianne's garden? I noticed it was getting a bit over grown and there were a weeds coming up. I haven't got a garden and want to have something I'd enjoy doing while you and Dave are working," she asked.

"I'd love you to and I bet Dianne would love you to also. I didn't know you were interested in gardening," Drew answered, "That would be great."

"And on Saturday afternoon, if the weather is good, can we go out to the rock pool again? It is a great spot, I loved it out there," she asked.

"Sure we can, that would be good, I'll borrow another quad bike off Geoff and we'll ride out for a picnic or a BBQ. The weather should be okay, it was perfect tonight and the days are stretching out a bit. I can't wait," he replied.

"That gives me another reason to want the week to go even quicker then. I miss you," she said.

"I miss you too and Dave,"

After a few seconds of silences Drew said, "I have to go Tess, I'm tired and I still have a few things to do."

"Yes I have to get to bed too, so we'll talk later on, love you," Tess said.

"Love you too, see ya,"

Drew hung up and stared at the phone for a moment. 'It is getting harder to be separated from them, not easier' he thought.

After he had showered he walked into his bedroom naked and stood looking at himself in the mirror.

He turned toward the bed and picked up the paper bag that contained his purchases from the adult store. Opening it he first took out the underwear. He felt the material in his fingers, it was just as nice as in the shop. He slipped both of his feet into the garment and carefully pulled them up as the material did feel quite flimsy. He slipped the side straps up over his hips as Jason had told him to and adjusted the back over his buttocks so there was no folds and they covered him evenly. Next he adjusted his cock and balls to there natural hanging position.

'Fuck the are so comfortable,' he thought, 'It's like I'm wearing nothing.'

Turning around he watched himself in the mirror, the side view was sexy he thought, as close to naked as you could get. The back view was fantastic, half of his butt cheeks fully exposed, just his ass crack and a couple of inches of skin either side covered. He could make out his cock and scrotum through the sheer front panel as when Jason modeled them for him. They felt like a second skin on him.

His hand now went to caress his cock through the fabric. 'Fuck that feels nice, it nearly feels like I've lubed myself up,' he thought.

He pulled his hand off himself, he didn't want to get hard just yet. He removed the underwear, tossed them onto the bed and turned again to the bag.

Taking the package containing the cock rings he noticed the jingling noise they made against each other. He pulled the two sides of the wrapping apart and he now had the cold metal rings in his hands.

'Big ring around cock and balls,' he said to himself.

He first pushed his balls through the ring and then with a bit of manipulation manage to get his dick through too. He pushed the ring down so it was snug against his body then had a look at himself in the mirror. He was pleasantly surprised how good he thought it looked.

'I can see what he meant by body jewelery,'

The cock ring sort of made his cock and balls stand out from his body, accentuated them.

'Makes them look more like a separate part of me, another limb,' he thought.

Drew now took the middle size ring and looked at it, he didn't know if it was big enough to get his testicles through. He sat on the edge of the bed, his scrotum was still loose from the hot shower and his balls hung down. Taking the lowest ball he pushed it into the ring and noted that there was not a lot of spare room either side.

'That's one in he thought, I bet the next one isn't going to be so easy,' he thought.

He now took his other ball on the pads of two of his fingers and gently pushed upward through the ring. He found that the delicate ball slid easily through the ring if he didn't try and force the skin of his scrotum through at the same time. He now had the ring over both of his balls and it was now just a matter of straightening and stretching his sack till it was comfortable. Pulling the ring up close to the base of his cock at the top of his scrotum he noticed that all of the fiddling had his cock growing.

Now he had both rings on so he stood again and looked at himself in the mirror. He liked what he saw. His cock and balls looked very prominent. Now as he was standing, the ring around his scrotum slipped down a little and the weight of it rested on his balls. It felt pretty good. He returned to the bed and noticed the weight of it again as his testicles swung as he sat down on the edge.

'That weight on my balls would feel good swinging when I'm fucking,' he thought.

His penis was still growing slowly so he stroked himself a couple of times. He reached for the lubricant on the bed side table and when he had stroked himself to a fairly full erection took a small amount of the slippery fluid and rubbed it onto the small ring.

'This one is definitely going to be tight but I guess that is the idea,'

He rubbed the side of his cock with two fingers, he was now hard, so started by putting the head of his cock into the cold metal ring. He had noticed that the other two rings warmed quickly from his body heat as he'd put them on. The ring sat in the ridge between his cock head and shaft.

'Woo, even that looks and feels good.'

He now took the ring and started to slide it down, stopping once to reapply lube, he finally got it right down to the base of his dick, it was now touching the large cock ring surrounding everything.

He stood again, he thought his groin now looked a bit industrial, but just the few ounces that the rings weighed was very noticeable.

'I really think they're going to be great to fuck with, I'm going to ask Dave if I can fuck him with them on,' he thought.

He rubbed his dick again and instantly his cock harden even more. He noticed his cocks skin seemed tighter and smoother than usual and that as he rubbed himself he could feel the veins under the skin become more prominent.

He now looked at himself again in the mirror. He looked bigger, or was it his imagination? He felt bigger in his own hand and he was rock hard. Rock hard!

What a difference a couple of weeks had made to his pubic area. It used to be hairy and he hardly ever even masturbated. Now he was shaving it clean every couple of days, having sex with a man and a woman, and was about to masturbate wearing cock rings for the first time. He liked the way he looked and felt in his rings. Especially the big one on its own. He decided he'd wear it now and again as jewellery, especially if he was going to town. It would feel a bit kinky, nobody would know he'd have it on, but he'd know. He smiled to himself.

He sat on the edge of the bed, then laid back and stroked his dick with his hand. He applied more lube and wrapped his fingers around the shaft. He set a medium paced rhythm. He couldn't believe how hard he was and looking down at himself he was sure he was bigger. The veins along his shaft bulged out and the slippery lube made his cock shiny in the lamp light.

He knew he'd cum quickly, he wasn't making love he was masturbating.

His orgasm was building as he pushed his cock down so it was at ninety degrees to his body. He kept stroking as he held it on this angle and his ejaculation was imminent. He breathing was becoming erratic, his legs muscles were tightening and he involuntarily pushed his hips towards the ceiling.

When he orgasmed it was very different to his usual. It was very like when Dave had put his finger lock on him the another night except stronger.

'Whatever the muscles are to push your jism out they really had to work hard then Drew my boy,' he thought.

He ejaculated with such force it actually hurt a little and his deposit shot onto his chin.

'Man, that was intense,' he muttered.

He looked down at his cock. It wasn't hard any longer but was still larger than normal and the veins were still prominent. It looked like a soft erection and was quite impressive thought Drew.

He sat up and wiped all the semen from his body's with his towel. He slid the ring off his cock and slipped the one around his balls down, it dropped onto the floor. His cock was slowly returning to its normal size. He left the big ring around himself and went to the bath room to clean up properly with a warm wash cloth.

Five minutes later he climbed into bed and lay on his back. He removed the ring and turned off the lights. He took a few minutes to plan out his work week.

Tuesday, muster sheep and lambs. Dock tails and castrate male lambs.

Wednesday, check on his other flock, the ones to be sold to the restaurant, and move to another paddock.

Thursday, start cleaning the house, windows and veranda first. Then start on the inside.

Friday, wash floors, dust, polish the antique furniture, air the old house out. Wait for Dave and Tess to arrive, then make love for hours.

Published 
Written by Bipeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments