Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Glance

"One look changed my afternoon."

29
7 Comments 7
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I caught a glimpse of her through my cracked front door. Her wavy brown hair with wide blonde stripes and those eyes. I couldn't recall her shape, just those piercing green eyes glowing through a little too much eye makeup, but beguiling nevertheless.

That split-second look aroused me almost immediately, causing me to miss her other half completely. They were walking down the hall away from my office to the attorney next door. Through the shared uninsulated wall with the attorney, I heard her voice numerous times throughout their thirty-minute meeting. With every note, my cock pulsed.

I listened for the tell-tale sound of the bell on his front door and made a point of looking up to see her leering my way. Pausing at the elevator as the doors opened, her eyes never left mine before moving briskly in my direction with her significant other in tow. She was a full-figured gal with everything in the right place but more of it.

Sitting on the front of my desk facing away from me, she beckoned, "Come eat me," as her panties slid down her calves. Believe it or not, I did hesitate for a split second as her partner glared in my direction. But in that second, I caught a whiff of the most delectable female sex I have ever smelled. It drew me like a calf to its momma. The next thing I remember was being on my knees with my face stuffed into her abundant vaginal flesh.

This woman had the plumpest and juiciest pussy I have ever had the pleasure of dining on. It was like a fine wine with hints of sweetness and zesty quality. As my tongue whirled about her tasty cunt, I felt hands grip my waist and pull me off my knees. When I began to pull away to see what was going on, she whispered sultrily, "Don't worry about him. He just wants to stick his tiny pecker in your ass a few times before he cums all too quickly. Let him have his quicky so that you can have me," as her hands held my face firmly in place.

It really wasn't even a decision. I couldn't stop eating her yummy puss and was no stranger to bisexuality either. I felt his hands pull my pants and underwear down my legs before they spread my firm buttocks. Honestly, I was so taken by the overall perfection of her twat that that's all I paid attention to during his pump and dump.

Once she peaked from my oral ministrations, she pushed my face away and dictated, "Fuck me now, stud."

While I stood to move into position, I noticed the feeling of his cum running down the inside of my thigh. It didn't say much for him or me that I didn't even feel his cock penetrating my back door during my oral efforts; however, I did love that sensation.

With my cockhead poised at the entrance of her corpulent gash, I reached out to tweak her visible nipples. While I played, her legs curled behind me, forcing me into her damp slit. Upon impact, there was a sudden splash of her juices with a simultaneous groan accompaniment. I'd never shagged another quim quite like hers, especially one so sodden at the first dip. It wasn't just that either. While wet as all get out, she was still quite restrictive internally.

Apparently, I enjoyed her clutching walls for a second too long, as she ordered, "Fuck me!"

I eased out, feeling her grip on my cock like she never wanted it to leave. I had the same feeling, stopping before the head escaped her warmth. The second plunge brought about the same result as the first. This splash reached my exposed neck and chin. It wasn't just the feeling but also the sound. The only thing I could equate it to was stomping in a mud puddle as a kid. It was less of a splash and more of a splat but a delightful one indeed.

BlondyLena
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlondyLena

Her moans began in earnest as the second plunge turned into ten more. I was going at her with a semi-fast full thrust over and over. The feeling was magnificent, and the continued spray of her feminine essence only added to the milieu. She was like an unending log flume ride with the added bonus of a warm place to bury my cock. Another couple of minutes later, she was on the precipice of a body-quaking climax.

As she began to lose control, I heard her mumble, "Now Milton, now."

I was so busy pounding her splash-happy puss that I didn't see Milton move back in behind me. However, given the small size of his cock before, I wasn't concerned. That is until I felt something much more significant forcing its way into me on my backstroke. There was a little pain as the head popped into my pucker for the first time. Fortunately, Milton followed me in, keeping it from slipping back out as I continued her pounding.

See-sawing between her over-juiced pussy, and his stiff prick was bringing me to my conclusion expeditiously, and a delicious one it was. Feeling myself boiling over, I stuffed fully into her twat as my hands reached behind to pull Milton further into me. I repeatedly convulsed as my spunk ejected into her warm and willing hole. I felt the same ejaculations in my bowels from Milton as she issued, "Fill him up, Darling!"

When the sensations diminished, Milton pulled gently from my overflowing rectum and backed away before heading toward my private bathroom. Watching him from behind, I noticed the straps that held what I presumed to be a faux cock onto his groin.

"That explains the size difference, but what about the cum in my ass?" I mumbled to no one in particular. That's when Milton turned back toward me partially and opened his hand to show one of those squeezable bulbs attached to the base of the dong with a narrow hose.

"So, what's swirling around in my backside?"

Milton turned back to the restroom as she spoke, "Margie, by the way," she said while offering me her hand while half of my cock was still inside her. I looked at her quizzically before taking her hand. "It's called Kum, with a K. It is a synthetic substitute for the male orgasm. Porn companies use it often in filming. It's strawberry flavored.

"Have you ever tasted it?" I queried.

"No, as a matter of fact. Do you mind?" Margie asked before pushing me backward and sliding off the desk to her knees.

She took my softened cock into her mouth, cleaning it and my scrotum thoroughly. Then, gripping my hips, Margie spun me around and began licking the trail that had reached my calves while gripping my butt cheeks. About that time, Milton exited the bathroom fully dressed, only to find his wife licking a stranger's legs and ass. Spreading my ass as her husband watched, Margie dug into my pucker, sucking the faux cum from my recently drilled buttocks.

"So yummy," she giggled as her tongue swiped my crease one last time before she backed away to stand up. With a quick peck on the cheek, Margie moved out the doorway with Milton in tow. Entering the elevator, she offered, "Maybe we'll see you next month when we come for our settlement," as the doors closed behind her. Pulling up my pants and underwear, I noticed her panties lying on the floor. After a quick sniff, I stuffed them into my shirt pocket.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments