Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Audition

"How I get admitted into the club."

36
13 Comments 13
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words

I met Ann online. We chatted for a while and finally decided to meet. Against all odds, we hit it off pretty well and in a matter of weeks, we became a couple. The first few months were like wedded bliss, romantic dates, and outings, doing almost everything together. And of course the sex. Sex was incredible. Well, at least as far as I could tell, being young and very inexperienced.

Ann was the same age as me, but it was clear from the beginning that she had way more experience with sex. I didn’t ask how and she didn’t offer any explanation. Life was great and I couldn’t imagine it any better.

Progressively, our relationship grew more mature and more complex. That included sex. I imagine we were the opposite of most couples, where a man was the adventurous one. For us, it was Ann. Initially, I mistook it for her being adventurous, but it was something more complicated. She was teaching me, grooming me, molding me for her own purpose.

“John, we need to talk, honey,” she started one night after dinner. My heart sunk. ‘It’s the talk,’ I thought. She noticed my concern.

“No, John,“ she added worryingly, “I just want to explain something about myself to you."

”Oh, OK,” I sighed with relief, expecting something along the line of being adopted or believing in aliens.

“I'm a nymphomaniac,“ she stated frankly. I blinked confused. “I found that honesty is the best course even though it ruined all of my relationships before, but I need to be upfront with you,” She continued.

I wasn’t sure if I understood what she was trying to say. She looked at me a little concerned.

“I'm addicted to sex, I need sex all the time. I'm sure you noticed my… experience level?” She looked up coyly.

“Uhmm,“ was my only answer.

“I tried therapy for a while, but to no use,” Ann continued. “Long story short, I love and need sex, a lot and I want to be honest with you. One man was never enough. No guy I’ve met before was ok with it, so I learned to be honest upfront to avoid, well, drama,” She continued.

I was stunned. My girlfriend just told me that she was a slut and wanted me to be ok with it? Did I understand this right?

“Did you cheat on me?” I asked.

“No, it’s been only you since we met, but I need more, and I'm afraid I won’t be able to control it much longer. I don’t want to lose you, but I need a lot of sex and…” she trailed off.

“And I'm not cutting it anymore?” I finished a bit angrily.

“It’s just sex, honey,“ she said matter-of-factly. I was speechless.

“I understand it is a lot to take in, John,“ she said, “But I know what I am and I want you to be ok with it. But if you’re not, I understand,” She finished with a said note in her voice. I didn’t know what to say. I stared blankly into the window.

“How many?” I asked.

“How many guys have I had sex with?” I nodded. She looked at the floor.

“I don't know exactly,“ she whispered, “Around two hundred."

I looked at her with disbelief.

“And a fair number of girls,” she added. “I'm bisexual.”

“How am I supposed to deal with this? You want my permission to be a slut?” I asked angrily.

“I want you to share this with me. Unrestricted sex is so fulfilling, I love every aspect of it and want you the feel the same,” She explained. On the basic level, I couldn’t disagree. Having sex all the time with many partners is a dream of any horny young guy, but having a relationship like this? I was confused. I wanted to know more, to try it and at the same time, I wanted Ann to myself. I went to grab a drink.

“So, how do you imagine it would be? You just fuck any guy or girl you want and I just… watch?” I asked in a somewhat accusatory tone.

“I want us to experience it together. You do what you are comfortable with. Watching or participating,” She answered sensing my dilemma.

“I don't know what to think,” I confessed.

"I really want you to see it from my perspective,” Ann said. “Think about it, promise?” She kissed me.

I went home and tried to think about it, but every time I did, I had images of Ann being fucked by guys I didn’t know. It was like an endless porn movie playing in my head with my girlfriend as a star. Admittedly, more I thought about it, well, more turned on I got. Finally, after a long night of thinking and drinking, I sent her a text.

“OK, I’ll try.”

“I'm glad,” she answered imminently. “Stop by tomorrow afternoon. Wink, wink.”

The next day I went to her house after work. She answered the door wearing a bathrobe.

“I'm glad you are willing to try,” She kissed me. There was something different about her. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but after last night's revelations, I wasn’t going to be surprised about anything. Boy, was I wrong?

“A couple of years ago,” she began, “I was a part of a group of people like me, likeminded and open about sex. We used to get together and had various naughty parties.” She smiled devilishly.

“I called my friend from the group last night after you texted me and asked if I could bring you to one of the parties. She said yes, of course, but there is an audition process that you have to go through.” I had a confused look on my face. She stood up and dropped her bathrobe. My jaw dropped.

Ann was wearing a skin-tight, latex outfit complete with a huge strap on dildo hanging between her legs.

“You like?” She asked.

“Uhm, it's different I admit,” I stuttered.

“Well, honey, the group consists of couples that are bisexual and they only admit other bisexual couples. Part of the audition is making sure you're really ok with it, not just saying that you are. The first stage is us,” She explained.

“What does that mean?” I couldn’t stop staring at her and her dildo.

“I’ll show you, you gonna love it, I promise.” She stepped closer to me. “I’ll open your mind to so much more when it comes to sex.” Her big dildo was inches away from my face.

“Have you ever wondered, what does it feel like to be with a guy? To suck a cock? To be fucked?” She stepped close enough to touch my lips with her dildo.

“I love watching guys having sex, mmmm,” she moaned. ”It’s so taboo, so hot, so kinky.” She continued to move close. Her strap on was pressing against my mouth.

“I’d love to see you with another guy, honey,” She pushed the tip of her strap on into my mouth. I was mesmerized by her, under her spell and total control. I did not object or even move away. I parted my lips.

“Mmmm, yes, honey,” She continued in a low, sexy, and reassuring voice.

”Just like that. Open your mouth, take my cock, I will teach you how much pleasure can it be.” She continued to push it in. Little by little her massive dildo as entering my mouth. I was spellbound, I felt that I would do anything for her right now. Her dominance was turning me on, my cock was hard and my heart was racing, my palms were sweaty and I couldn't even imagine what was going to happen next. 

“That’s right John, take my cock. Now suck it. I want to hear it, I want to see you licking it, taking it deep. I will teach you how to take the biggest cocks deep down your throat.” Her voice was soft and yet demanding. I did everything she said.

“Very good, honey,” She pulled it out and I caught myself following it. She caught it too.“Oh, I see you want it.” She smiled triumphantly. “ That's what I thought.” She led me over to her bedroom, stripped me down, and made me lay on the bed. Then she tied my hands and my legs to the bedposts. I felt exposed and very vulnerable. 

“You don’t mind a little audience, do you?” She laughed and nodded towards a webcam on her dresser pointed straight at the bed.

“It's a part of the audition, they want to see me making sure you can comply.” She looked at the camera. “Correction, honey, they want to see me fucking you.”

It was all happening so unexpectedly, and it was so exciting, that I didn’t think of protesting or even asking questions. 'Who is watching us? What’s going to happen?' Whatever it was, I wanted it to happen. I was shaking in anticipation, lying naked with my cock straight up in the air, stretched out on the bed, and ripe for the taking. 

Ann’s suit was slick with some sort of oil, she slid up and down my body, her hands covered with gloves touched me with unknown sensation. Her every touch increased my anticipation. Finally, she grabbed her smooth, shiny cock and slid it along my body. It felt so alien and yet so welcomed. She rubbed my cock and slid her dildo along it, then she proceeded up my chest. She rubbed her slick cock on my nipples, then she licked them, sucked them and bit them. I hissed and bit my lip.

“I think we found your sensitive area,“ she smiled. She straddled my head. Her strap on was hovering over my face.

“Do you like it, honey?” she asked.

“Yes,” I whispered. She grabbed a handful of my hair.

“Louder, so others can hear you,” She ordered.

“Yes, I like it,” I complied. It was big, long, thick, shiny and I wanted it.

“Tell me, what you want me to do with it?” She asked while rubbing it all over my face.

“I want to suck it,” I said uncertainly.

“What do you want?” She asked in a more stern voice. I was overwhelmed by the desire, I wanted to please her, and all those watching us.

“I want to suck your cock, I want it deep in my mouth and I want you to fuck me with it,” I said with a shaking voice.

“Very good,” she sounded like a school teacher pleased with her pupil’s answer. Ann raised her body and placed the tip again on my lips. I opened my mouth and she began to slowly push it in. Gradually she was going deeper and deeper.

NatashaAnder1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaAnder1

“Relax, baby,” She encouraged me all the while continuing to push it in. I didn’t know how much of it was in my mouth, but I was beginning to choke, my eyes welled up with tears and instinctively I began to move my head away.

“Oh no, honey, you will take it all, it's the only way to learn,” She softly continued. She was persistently demanding and I wanted to please her. I needed to please her.

“Tilt you head back, honey, it will take it easier,” she said. I immediately did and she took that split second to ram the rest of it in. Then she stopped. Her body weight was all on my face and there was no escaping. She drove her entire dildo in my mouth and down my throat. I couldn’t see anything, my eyes were filled with tears and I was drooling uncontrollably. She held it there for a while. As the seconds went by I became more used to the sensation.

“That's right, honey,“ She teased. “You just deep throated your first cock. First, of many, I'm sure,” She laughed.

Ann slowly started to pull it out, I was able to catch my breath before she started again. With the same slow speed, she shoved it again down my throat. And then again and again. Each time it was a little easier and with fewer tears. She did it for long while until she was able to slide it in and out without difficulty.

“You are a quick learner, a natural I might say,” She said. “You sure this is your first cock?” she asked. I managed to smile.

“You like it, don’t you?” She asked intrigued.

“Yes,” I confessed to my own surprise.

She pushed it in again and this time I lifted my head to get it. She looked over at the camera and picked up the pace. With every thrust, she went deeper and harder. Within a minute she was ramming her huge dildo down my throat like a madwoman.

“Oh yes, John,” She yelled. ”Take my cock in your throat, suck it. Yes, yes,” She was yelling.

My throat was numb and the only thing I could do was enjoy it. Just let her fuck my throat for as long as she wanted to. My face was covered in saliva, and her cock was sliding into my throat, down to the plastic balls without any resistance whatsoever. She finally stopped and pulled out. I was trying to catch my breath. She leaned over and kissed me.

“Very good John,” She claimed off of my chest.

“What do you want now, John?” Ann asked looking at the camera.

“I want you to fuck me, with your big cock, I want to feel it deep inside me.” I couldn't believe what I was saying. She had total control over my body and my mind. I don’t think I could refuse her even if I wanted to. She was overwhelming, her presence and voice her looks all demanded total compliance. 

“Oh John, you are a natural, I’ve never thought it would so easy to turn you,“ She laughed. “And look at your cock, I don’t think I've ever seen it so hard and so big. Honey, I have news for you. You might be as big of a slut as I am.” She turned into the camera and winked.

She moved over to the bottom of the bed and undid my ties. She spread my legs even more and engulfed my cock down her throat in one swift motion. I yelped in surprise and ecstasy. She deepthroated me for a few more seconds.

“We don’t want you to cum just yet, I think I can make you cum some other way, my little slut,” She teased.

She moved down and started to lick and suck my balls, then lower to my ass. She started to play with it, lick it, and pushing her tongue in it, teasing it. It drove me wild. I was tossing and moaning loudly, straining my arms against the ties. She looked up every once and a while with a mischievous smile.

“Do you like it?” She asked.

“I love it, lick my ass,” I said back. She licked her fingers while looking at me and then pushed one in my ass.

“Do you still like it?”

“I do, I do, yes,” I moaned with my eyes closed. She then pushed in another finger.

“How about now?”

“Yes, yes more, I want your cock in my ass, I want you fuck me, hard and deep,” I kept saying again and again.

‘Oh my god,’ I thought. “I am a slut.' She pushed three fingers in my ass and started to work them in and out. I was convulsing in pleasure. She had me exactly where she wanted me. Under her control, submissive to her every desire and want. 

“Fuck me, Ann, fuck me with your huge plastic cock, hard, “ I begged her.

“John, honey, you are a slut. You want my cock, you want me to ram it in your ass and make you scream?” She started to tease my hole with the tip of her dildo.

“Yes, Ann fuck me, shove that cock in my ass. I want it,” I begged her.

She slowly started to push her cock in my ass. Ann put my legs on top of her shoulders and continued to push it in very slowly. The sensation was incredible. I felt pain, but I didn’t want her to stop.

“Yes, more,” I told her.

"Oh honey, you’ll get it all,” She assured me. With great patience, she continued to push her dildo in my ass. She stopped for a minute to let me get used to it. She played with my balls but avoided touching my cock. She leaned into it a little more and twisted my nipples. A sudden jolt of pain and pleasure surged through my body and allowed her to push another inch into my ass.

“You’re doing great, John.’ She smiled at me a pulled it out. I looked at her, a little disappointed. I was getting used to the pressure of her cock in my anus. She only stopped to apply some more lube to her cock and a very liberal amount to my ass. She massaged it in with her fingers as deep as she could. Then proceeded to repeat the process. Again she twisted my nipples and pushed another inch in.

“Almost there, honey.” She smiled again. “Almost all off my cock is in you.“ Ann's comments were just adding to the debauchery of the whole situation. She was narrating it and it turned me on that much more.

“And for the last two inches,” She squeezed my balls. I hissed in pain and she shoved the rest into me in one swift move. I was full. That was the only way I could describe it. The pain started to subside, while she held it there massaging my balls and my legs.

“My cock is in you, John. All eight inches of it. Oh my god, this is so hot, you’re so hot right now,” She continued. She looked over to the camera to confirm her accomplishment. I was too far gone to think of anything other than her cock stretching my ass and how much I wanted her to fuck me.

“Fuck me,“ I whispered.

Without a word this time, she started to pull out a little bit and then push it back in. Slowly, deliberately a little bit more each time, just like before. Ann continued to fuck me in long, slow thrusts. Progressively she picked up the pace. She leaned over some more, pressing my legs and elevating my ass slightly. She started to put more of her weight on me and pushing my knees to my chest. Her strokes were long, from the tip to the balls of her eight-inch cock.

“I'm going to fuck you until you cum, baby,” She hissed.

She grabbed my legs tight and picked up the speed, slamming her dildo deep into my ass. Her slow and deliberate moves turned into hard, fast, and aggressive thrusts. Her breath became more and more labored and sweat was forming on her face.

“Oh yes, baby, take my cock.” She yelled. ”You’re a good slut, I knew you going to love it,” She continued.

“Fuck yeah,” I responded. “I love your cock, fuck me hard, make me cum.”

We forgot about anything else. There was no camera watching us, no neighbors, just hard fucking.

"Give it to me, harder, yes.” I was lost in pleasure. There was no more pain, or shame, just her merciless cock pounding my ass. I wanted it. I want it hard and deep.

“Fuck me, yes, more,” I thought I was saying, but I’m pretty sure it all came out as an incomprehensible bubbling. She reached around my legs and twisted both of my nipples hard. I hissed and threw my head back. I'd never experienced this much pleasure.

“You’re good fucking, slut, you love being fucked. I cant wait to see other men fucking you.” She was driving me wild. I strained again my ties. I wanted to grab her and pull her deeper into me. Ann was thrusting into me hard and fast. I felt getting closer to an orgasm. “I'm going to cum, fuck me, yes, more, yes, ahhhhhhh...” I let out almost screaming.

My cum shout out like never before, all over my chest and up to my face. My head was spinning, my vision was blurry and my body was spasming. I've never experienced such an overwhelming pleasure. It was earth-shattering, I couldn't breathe. 

“Yes, baby. I knew it. You’re a fucking slut that loves being fucked. “ She scooped my cum off of my chest and placed her cum covered fingers in my mouth.

“Suck it off,” she commanded. I licked her glove-clad fingers without opening my eyes. 

“You love it don’t you?”

“MMMMMM,” I licked her cum covered fingers. 

“I knew you would, you slut,” She laughed and looked at the camera. She lay on top of me for a while, letting her breathing come down. Then suddenly she withdrew her cock and untied my hands. Ann walked over to her computer.

“I'm guessing that we’ve passed the first audition?” She spoke very matter-of-factly.

“There’s certainly potential, Ann,” A mysterious voice came over the speakers. “We should proceed with the second audition next week, as agreed.“

I was dazed and totally spent. I couldn’t move my arms, well I couldn’t move at all as a matter of fact.

“Very well, Richard, we will see you both next week.” She closed her laptop and severed the connection, then she came over to the bed and sat next to me.

“That was hot, John, and I know you enjoyed it as well, just like I said you would.” She smiled at me. I nodded.

“It was awesome, I didn't realize how pleasurable this could be,” I answered, slowly regaining my senses. 

“Oh, honey, there's still so much I will show you.” She kissed me. “We have a lot of ground to cover, before next week's appointment,” She said straddling my face.

 

To Be Continued.

Published 
Written by johnlastik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments