Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Doctor (Part 11 – Tessa at Tarryn’s)

"Tessa and Tarryn finally get together, and warm up the kitchen."

2
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy this story, and that it gives you pleasure. If you do, please take a moment to leave a comment or get in touch. Comments and messages keep the story going."

Tessa grabbed her bag and jumped into an Uber. She had gone to Tarryn’s house many times over the years, but this was the first time she was feeling quite so excited about it. In fact, she was so excited that her hands were shaking, her clit was throbbing, and despite having just showered and cleaned up, her clean and fresh panties were already soaking wet.

The Uber pulled up outside Tarryn’s house, and Tessa jumped out and ran to the front door. Breathless, she rang the doorbell and waited half a minute before Tarryn opened the door.

Tarryn was wearing a green summer dress, no bra, and probably no panties underneath too, which caused Tessa to blush and tingle from head to toe.

“Hey Tessa,” said Tarryn. “Welcome to my house of sin and lust.”

They both giggled at that and shared a sisterly hug before going inside.

“You can have the spare room for your bag,” said Tarryn. “But you are sleeping in my bed and that is not negotiable.”

“Only sleeping?” Tessa asked and tingled a little.

“For sure not,” Tarryn replied. “Definitely not.”

“Sounds delightful,” said Tessa. “So what’s for lunch?"

“Hungry and horny,” I like that Tarryn replied. “Or should that be horny and hungry?”

“Both,” replied Tessa, giggling a little with nervousness. “That was amazing, this morning. I was a phone sex virgin.”

“Me too,” said Tarryn blushing. “You know I am also the other kind of virgin, right?”

“No, but that is hot,” said Tessa, blushing to be having such an intimate conversation with Tarryn. “There are many ways to feel nice, and have amazing orgasms without a cock inside you is often the best.”

“Yes,” Tarryn replied. “Even when the one pleasing you has a beautiful cock.”

Both of them blushed at that, knowing they were talking about Doc’s cock, and about his contention that great sex focuses on the clit, not the cock.

“Doc!” Tessa exclaimed.

“Yea,” said Tarryn. “I would have let him fuck me, but he respected my virginity. Not many guys like that in the world.”

“That’s true,” said Tessa. “I bet he made you cum hard though.”

“Fuck yes,” said Tarryn tingling all over at the thought.

“You know I have only ever had two cocks in me,” said Tessa. “And no, not at the same time.”

“No, but I am glad,” said Tarryn. “I like you fresh and new too. Especially as I am sure one of those was Doc’s.”

“I can’t believe how repressed I was before Doc,” said Tessa. “And yes, one was his cock.”

“Oh my,” said Tarryn. “I want him to be the first one in me.”

“So, I want to hear all about your experience with Doc,” Tessa said, smiling at Tarryn’s desire for Doc’s cock. “All the slippery and orgasmic detail.”

“Let’s go make lunch,” said Tarryn. “Cajun chicken salad.”

“Sounds delicious,” replied Tessa. “Both the lunch and the story of your time with Doc.”

“I’m glad I wore panties,” said Tarryn. “I’d be dripping on the floor otherwise.”

“Same here,” Tessa said blushing and tingling again imagining touching Tarryn through her wet panties.

“Sometimes touching yourself through wet panties feels nice,” said Tarryn, blushing and giggling.

She lifted her skirt, and showed Tessa the soaking wet patch, pressing it with her finger and holding the finger up for Tessa to smell.

“After lunch,” said Tessa, inhaling the scent.

They worked on lunch, and at one point, Tessa just had this intense urge to kiss Tarryn. Tarryn was leaning back on the counter and looked so sexy. Tessa walked slowly toward her, their eyes met, and Tessa could see the rush of pleasure in Tarryn’s eyes, as Tarryn could see the same in Tessa’s.

Tessa reached for Tarryn, and her arms were around Tarryn, their lips met, and the kiss was intense, as their tongues met in Tessa’s mouth and had a small battle for whose tongue was in whose mouth. Tarryn’s legs parted, and Tessa pressed her pussy against Tarryn’s thigh and her thigh against Tarryn’s wet pussy through the material of her panties.

JeicobMuller69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JeicobMuller69

The intensity was amazing, and Tessa could feel that with a little grinding she would cum.

‘Maybe Tarryn will too,’ thought Tessa but she backed off a little.

“Damn,” said Tarryn. “That was hot. Another 30 seconds and I would have cum.”

“Me too,” said Tessa. “But not yet. Let’s make our first orgasm in person very special.”

“Yes,” Tarryn replied. “I want that a lot. Wouldn’t mind another kiss though.”

It was thus that they had another intense kiss, feeling its warm, glowing intensity, but breaking it off before it built up too much.

Tarryn proceeded to tell Tessa all about the session she had had with Doc, and Tessa continued getting more and more aroused, and utterly soaking wet. When Tarryn talked about the butt plug, Tessa felt such intense sensations that she could have almost just cum despite never having tried a butt plug before.

They ate the salad, but later neither could remember much about it it. Both of them were so intensely aroused that the rest of the world just about disappeared.

After finishing eating, Tarryn was leaning back on the counter again, and Tessa had to kiss her. There was no possibility of not kissing her, Tessa wanted her lips that badly.

Tessa approached like before, and the start of the kiss was similar, but their arousal was cranked up higher, and they were drenched wet.

As before, Tessa parted her legs and ground her pussy against Tarryn’s thigh, and ground her thigh into Tarryn’s clit. The kiss just got hotter and hotter, and it felt amazing. Tessa’s panties were soaking, and she could feel her wetness against Tarryn’s thigh.

“Tessa,” said Tarryn. “Can I just cum like this. Please?”

“Yea,” said Tessa. “Me too. Lots more.”

Tarryn started bucking against Tessa, grinding her pussy against Tessa’s leg, and Tessa did the same to Tarryn. Tessa was close to orgasm in a matter of seconds, she was so aroused.

“Gonna cum,” moaned Tessa. “Cum with me.”

“Cumming,” screamed Tarryn, clenching Tessa with her thighs.

Tessa’s orgasm was so amazing, way more intense than the one earlier on in the morning when she was talking on the phone with Tarryn. It grabbed her clit and spread up her tummy to her hard nipples and down the insides of her thigh.

“Huhhhhh,” Tessa sounded softly. “Hoooaaah.”

“Still cumming,” said Tarryn. “No stop not.”

Tarryn just kept the orgasm going, and it was just as incredible just like she fantasized so many times before.

Tessa felt amazing cumming together with Tarryn like that.

‘That was just so beautiful,’ she thought. ‘I just want to keep going.’

After all this time of suppressing her sexual feelings, she felt an intense happiness growing in her and replacing the orgasm as it subsided.

Tessa reached down for some of Tarryn’s wetness, and smelled it on her fingers.

“Your cum smells perfect,” she said.

Tarryn reached for Tessa’s and did the same.

“I can hardly wait to make you cum with my tongue,” said Tarryn.

They held each other close, neither wanting to let go.

“Finally,” said Tarryn. “My fantasy has come true.”

“Yea,” Tessa said. “Mine too. If only we had known.”

“We have Doc to thank,” said Tarryn. “I never would have had the nerve if I had not seen him the other day thanks to you.”

“Yea,” Tessa said. “Same here. We should invite him to watch to say thank you.”

“Oh my,” replied Tarryn. “That would be amazing.”

“Fuck, yea,” Tessa said with a big sigh.

“Let’s go upstairs,” suggested Tarryn. “We can lie on my bed, and you can tell me all about your experiences.”

“Can I clean up first?” Tessa asked.

“Probably a good idea,” said Tarryn. “We can shower together.”

“Okay,” Tessa replied, hugging Tarryn again.

 

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments