Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Testing the Limits, Part 5

"Nick and I go at it again"

32
13 Comments 13
13.7k Views 13.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Takes up directly from Part 4.

Now it was my turn to tell a story.

So I told Vickie about the ride to the lagoon with the Nick, and stripping off our clothes, and swimming for awhile and then going ashore and sitting there naked and having lunch and smoking a joint.

And I told her about Nick leaning over and sucking my cock, and how hot it was and how I tried sucking his, and how I liked it, and then how we 69ed and came in each other’s mouths.

She was looking at me very intently, and a sort of flush came over her face.

And then I told her about Nick asking me to fuck him and how I immediately got hard and he put some lube on himself and then on my cock and how I put my cock in him and started fucking him and how different and intense and wonderful it was and how I came in his ass.

“Wow,” Vickie said, and was quiet.

“Does that bother you?” I asked.

She thought for a minute.

“No, it doesn’t,” she said. “Like you said, there’s something about being here this weekend that’s kind of strange. It’s like there are no rules and no judgments. Before now I had never thought about doing a lot of the things we’re doing, but now I wonder why we never tried them.”

She kissed me.

“Is this going to change things between us?” she asked.

“I don’t see why it should,” I said. “I am as much in love with you, at this moment, as I ever have been. More, actually. I feel no jealousy about you being with Nick or Tanya or that kid. Those are things you did. What you are is my wife, and I love you and that will never change.”

We kissed again, passionately.

“Now what?” I said.

“I’m starving,” she said. “Let’s get some dinner.”

“I need to wash my face,” I said.

Vickie looked a little embarrassed.

“Did I squirt or something?” she said.

“Yes, I think you did,” I said.

“Was it gross?”

“No, not at all,” I said. “It didn’t taste bad at all, and I was kind of happy I could make you do it.”

“That never happened before,” she said.

“Yes, it did,” I said. “Last night, when I was eating you.”

“Oh, wow,” she said. “I’m so embarrassed.”

“Don’t be,” I said. ‘Like I said, it was totally hot.”

“Really?” she said. “Wow, I had no idea.”

I got up and headed for the bathroom.

“Actually I think I need another shower,” I said.

I turned on the water and got in, tilting my face up so that the water streamed down. I heard the shower door open and Vickie stepped in.

I put my arm around her, pulled her close and kissed her. She snaked a hand between us and took hold of my cock.

“We need to clean this off,” she said.

I put a hand between her legs and said, “This, too.”

So we soaped each other up and rinsed each other off. In other circumstances, this would have led immediately back to the bed for a fuck, but I think we both understood that we were pretty well sexually exhausted.

Ten minutes later, we were dressed and heading out the door. The sun had set while we were in bed, and both the bar and the restaurant were crowded. They found us a table in a corner by the window.

After we had ordered dinner and a bottle of wine, I spotted Nick and Tanya on the far side of the room, in the opposite corner. They were talking animatedly and laughing, and I thought, why shouldn’t they be happy? Vickie and I had given them both a pretty good time.

We had an unhurried dinner, talking about every subject but the sexual adventures of the last couple of days. The food and wine were great, and after dinner, we had coffee and some B & B and when we got up to leave the restaurant we were both feeling pretty good.

On the way out of the restaurant I noticed that Nick and Tanya were on their way out, too, so we stopped at the entrance to say hi.

“How y’all doing?” Tanya said, a sly smile on her lips.

Vickie blushed a little.

“I think we’re both pretty great,” I said. “A little worn out, maybe.”

Nick chuckled.

“What are y’all doing the rest of the night?” Tanya asked.

“I think we might just stay in,” Vickie said. “I am bushed.”

Tanya laughed, and Vickie, belatedly realizing what she had said, blushed again.

Nick looked puzzled. Tanya must not have told him exactly what she and Vickie had been doing.

“Okay,” he said. “We’re going for a walk. If you change your mind, we’ll be in the bar later.”

“You bet,” I said, and we all hugged each other.

“I hope you don’t mind I said we were staying in,” Vickie said when we got back to the room, “I am really worn out. I just want to watch something mindless on TV and then go to bed.”

“Fine with me,” I said.

She undressed and put on an old T-shirt of mine that she sometimes uses as a nightie. I stripped down to my boxers and we got in bed.

I picked up the remote and started flipping through the channels.

“Can I ask you something?” Vickie said. “You fucked Nick, but he didn’t fuck you?”

“No.”

“Did you want him to?”

“I didn’t think of it at the time,” I said. “But it has crossed my mind since. Why do you ask?”

“I don’t know,” she said. “I guess I just never thought of that part of the body for sex.”

“It was kind of a new thing for me, too,” I said. “But Nick sure seemed to like it.”

I finally found an old movie to watch, one of Vickie’s favorites, so we settled in to enjoy it.

Twenty minutes later she was asleep. I look the clock. It was just after 10:00.

For a while, I kept watching the movie, but my mind wasn’t really focused on it. Vickie’s question about getting fucked by Nick had brought to the surface thoughts that had been swirling around in the background ever since the bike ride back to the hotel.

What would it be like to get fucked by Nick?

I drifted into a fantasy about a continuation of our encounter at the lagoon, imagining that after I had fucked Nick I asked him to fuck me, and what it would feel like being put on my back and having my hole lubed up and my ass invaded by a cock.

I started getting a hardon.

I slid out from under the covers, doing my best not to wake Vickie. I went into the bathroom, closed the door and slipped off my boxers.

Among Vickie’s things on the vanity was a small bottle of baby oil. I sat down on the toilet seat, poured some oil on the tips of one finger, spread my legs and touched the oiled finger to my hole. A little shiver of pleasure shot through me.

I spread the oil around and pushed the tip of my finger inside. It was uncomfortable at first, but as I worked it around it started to feel better. I pulled it out, put some more oil on it and inserted it again. This time I worked it past the first knuckle and then the second. The discomfort was still there, but somehow it felt good at the same time.

Once more I pulled the finger out, added more oil and pushed it back in. This time I pushed it as far as it would go, and while the angle was awkward and I couldn’t move it easily it was starting to feel pretty good. I started moving it in and out and soon had a fucking rhythm going. As I did I felt my cock start to thicken, and then I touched something inside me and my cock jumped. I pressed the same spot and it jumped again.

My prostate, I realized.

WIthout removing the finger I got off the toilet and lay down on the bathmat. I started finger-fucking myself again, and by moving my legs around a little I found an angle where I could press my prostate a little harder. My cock was rock-hard now.

I was dying to jack off, but then I realized what I really wanted.

I wanted Nick to fuck me.

I pulled the finger out, washed my hands, put my boxers back on and opened the bathroom door. Vickie was sound asleep.

I decided to go to the bar to see if Nick and Tanya were still there. What I would do when I got there, I had no idea.

I pulled on a T-shirt and some shorts and slid into my sandals. I dashed off a quick note, telling Vickie I was going to the bar and slipped out of the room.

The patio bar was crowded, and when I didn’t see Nick and Tanya at first I was surprised at how disappointed I was.

Just as I was about to give up looking for them I saw Nick come out of the hallway that leads to the bathroom inside the hotel. I waved at him and he came over.

“I was hoping you’d show up,” he said over the noise, smiling. “Vickie with you?”

“No, she’s fast asleep,” I said. “Where’s Tanya?”

“She left about ten minutes ago,” he said. “Wasn’t feeling well. Have a beer?”

“Let’s make it a whiskey instead.”

“Fine with me.”

We found a couple of stray chairs and pulled them into a corner. A waitress took our order, then he turned to me and said just under the noise, “Today was about the hottest thing ever.”

“Was for me, too,” I said, and I felt myself blushing.

The thought of him fucking me made me squeeze my asshole, and I felt something wet. A bit of the oil seemed to have leaked out of me.

I leaned toward him and spoke directly into his ear: “I want you to fuck me.”

He turned and looked at me, then gave me that smile of his.

“I was wondering when you’d ask,” he said.

The drinks came. He told the waitress to bring two more.    

“Let’s drink these and go someplace,” he said.

We gulped down the two whiskeys. Just as we finished them the waitress brought the other two, and we drained those two as well. Nick dropped some money on the table and stood up.

“Let’s go.”

We threaded our way through the tables toward the lobby, then down the hallway leading to Nick’s room. At the door, he told me to wait. He opened the door carefully and slipped through, leaving it open slightly. The room was dark. Tanya must have been asleep.

Missurkiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Missurkiss

Half a minute later, the door opened and he came out, carrying a beach towel and a small bag.

“Supplies,” he whispered.

My dick twitched.

He closed the door and we walked to the end of the corridor, where a door opened to the outside. We went out and looked around. Paved paths led off in three directions, one to the parking lot and one to the beach and the third into a stand of palms. The paths to the beach and parking lot were lighted, but the one into the palms was dark.

“Let’s try this one,” Nick said.

We walked about thirty yards. The palms weren’t thick enough to blot out the hotel lights completely, but there were clumps of underbrush here and there where the darkness seemed thicker.

Nick headed for a big clump about twenty feet off the path, and after a few seconds of poking around found an opening in the bushes. He slipped through and I followed.

Not far inside was a small clearing with a patch of white sand, glowing slightly in the moonlight.

“Perfect,” Nick said.

He spread the towel on the ground, put the bag on it and sat down. I sat, too.

“First, a smoke,” he said.

He reached into a pocket and pulled out a thin joint. He fumbled in another pocket, found a lighter and lit it up. We passed it back and forth in silence.

When it was gone he reached into the bag again, pulling out a bottle of water and a little tube. He opened the water, took a swig and handed it to me. I took a long swallow, put the cap back on and set it down.

I looked at Nick. He looked steadily at me for a second, then leaned in and we kissed.

The kiss was tentative at first, then became passionate. I don’t think I’ve ever kissed a woman, even Vickie, more passionately than I was kissing Nick at that moment.

He broke off the kiss, took hold of my shirt and tugged it over my head. I pulled his off. He pushed me down on the towel and tugged at my shorts. I lifted my hips and he pulled them off and my cock sprang free. He bent down and took it in his mouth, swallowing the whole thing at once, burying his nose in my pubes. I gasped and I felt my eyes rolling back in my head.

Nick stood up and pulled off his pants. His cock stood straight up.

“Turn over,” he said.

I got on all fours. He kneeled down behind me, put his hands on my hips and pushed my legs apart. I felt something wet on my hole.

It was his tongue.

I had not expected this, but I could not believe how good it felt. First, he licked me up and down in long strokes, then he pushes his tongue inside. He pulled my cheeks farther apart, opening me up, and I tried to relax so he could get in deeper. I suddenly understood what tongue-fucking meant. The pleasure was so intense it was all I could do not to cry out.

“Oh, my God,” I whispered.

“You like that, huh?”

“Jesus, yes.”

“Try this.”

He touched my hole with a finger, and then I felt it sliding in.
“Oh, fuck,” I hissed.

He probed my hole with his finger, found my prostate and prodded it. I felt my cock jump again.

He started fucking me with his finger, then slipped in another beside it. It hurt at first but after a while, I felt myself loosening up. Soon he had both fingers going in and out steadily.

Suddenly he withdrew them. I was just about to say something when he said, “Hang on.”

He reached into the bag and knee-walked up next to me. He had something in his hand. It glinted in the moonlight, a small glass bottle.

He took the cap off and held the bottle up to my nose, pressing one nostril closed.

“Take a big whiff and hold your breath for a few seconds,” he said.

I did. A sharp chemical smell filled my nose, like turpentine but different. Then I felt a rush of warmth through my whole body.
“Breathe out,” he said. “Now once more.”

I took another whiff. I felt another rush of warmth. My heart was racing and felt like I was flying.

NIck’s cock had softened a little. I bent down and put my lips around it. He put his hands on either side of my head and slowly fucked my mouth for a few strokes until he was hard again.

“Ok, hold this,” he said, handing me the bottle. “Careful not to spill it. Shit costs a fortune.”

I took the bottle and he knee-walked back behind me.

“Take one more big whiff, then hold your breath.”

Another wave of warmth washed over me, and I felt him place something against my hole.

It was his cock.

“Breathe out,” he said, and as the warmth spread through me once again he slid his dick straight into my ass.

“Oohhh fuck,” I groaned. “Oh, my God……”

“Relax,” he said. “Take another whiff.”

His cock hurt a little, but not as much as I thought it would. And when I took another whiff of the liquid I felt the muscles inside let go.

“Oh, my God,” I said again.

Nick bent down and said into my ear, “Try not to make too much noise, because I’m going to fuck you now.”

He pulled part way out, I spread my ass as wide as I could and pushed backward while he pushed in again.

“Oh Jesus that is awesome,” I said.

Nick chuckled a little. “Told ya,” he said.

The next five minutes were unbelievably intense. Nick kept his cock going in and out, and soon we got a rhythm going and were fucking for real.

Then, abruptly, he pulled out.

“On your back,” he said.

I turned over, took another whiff from the bottle, and spread my legs again. Nick hooked me under the knees, rolled my legs back against my chest and sank his cock in me once more. This time when he entered me it felt wonderful.

I wrapped my legs around him, reached up with my hands, pulled his face close and kissed him.

“Fuck me,” I whispered into his ear. “FUCK ME.”

He moved his legs to get a better position and started fucking me harder. Every time he came back inside I could feel the head of his cock rub against my prostate. I felt a tingling in my dick and it felt like I was peeing and then my stomach felt wet and I realized I was leaking precum or maybe I was just coming.

And then Nick started making a noise almost like sobbing and I felt his cock swell in me and I knew he was about to come and then I felt myself coming, and finally with a long push, Nick shuddered and poured his juice into me. I could actually feel the heat of his semen.

Then I felt cum streaming out of my cock between us and I shot again and again and every time I did I contracted around his cock and it felt like we were both having little convulsions. They finally they started to die down and he heaved a big sigh and we were done.

For a long time, neither of us spoke. Finally, I broke the silence.

“Wow. That was completely fucking awesome.”

“For me, too, bro,” he said and kissed me again. We made out the way real lovers do.

After a few minutes, he moved slightly and began pulling his cock out of me.

“Ouch,” I hissed. “Ow, ow, ow.”

He slid the rest of the way out of me and the abrupt emptiness was almost painful.

I raised my head and looked at myself in the moonlight. I was covered in cum. I couldn’t believe I’d had so much in me after three orgasms over the course of the day.

Nick rolled onto his back next to me and threw a leg over mine. We lay there for awhile, looking up at the sky.

“Dude, you are the best fuck ever,” he said.

I laughed.

“How many guys have you fucked?”

“Four or five,” he said.

“Does Tanya know about all this?”

“Oh, sure,” he said. “We’re very open. I had a long-running thing with our neighbor before he moved away, his wife knew nothing about it but Tanya knew everything.”

“Do you fuck other women, too?”

“Once or twice,” he said. “But Tanya’s the only woman I really want to fuck. I love her too much.”

“Does she fuck other men?”

“She has, though not in a long time.”

“Women?”

“Fairly often, actually,” he said. “She has a sort of girlfriend now.”
I thought about this for awhile.

“You guys are amazing,” I said. “You seem very happy to together, like a perfect match, but you both play around and there’s no jealousy.”

“No,” he said. “I’m very lucky.”

I thought again.

“I don’t know if Vickie would ever go for that,” I said.

“Maybe you should ask her.”

Maybe I should, I thought.

We were quiet for a few more minutes, then he got to his knees and repacked the bag. He picked up his clothes but didn’t put them on.

“Let’s see if we can sneak down to the water naked,” he said, his smile flashing in the moonlight.

I stood up, shook out the towel, picked up my clothes and slid into my sandals.

“Ok, ready,” I said.

He led the way back through the bushes to the path. He paused to look both ways, but the path was deserted, so he stepped out on the pavement and headed away from the building.

“I wonder if this goes to the beach,” he said.

As we walked along I felt something wet run down my leg. Great, I thought: My cum is drying on my stomach and another guy’s cum is dripping from my ass.

In a couple of minutes, we came to the edge of the sand. Nick kicked off his sandals, stashed his clothes and the bag behind a palm and strode down to the water.

I hesitated, looking to see if anyone was around. I saw one couple walking along the water’s edge maybe a hundred yards away, but I couldn’t tell which way they were heading.

Fuck it, I thought and walked naked through the moonlight down to the water.

Nick was standing in chest-deep water, letting the gentle waves roll over and past him. I dived in and swam around for a few minutes, letting the cool water wash me clean of cum, sand, and sweat.

When I came up for a breath Nick had moved into shallower water and was standing there naked, watching me.

I have to say it, he looked beautiful in the moonlight, toned and taut with that unruly hair riffling in the breeze.

I moved closer to him and stood up. He took a step toward me, curled an arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. We kissed.

Over his shoulder I saw the couple I’d seen earlier, much closer now, walking hand in hand. It was hard to tell in the moonlight, but they seemed to be looking in our direction.

My first thought was, they’re going to think we’re gay, but then I thought, what the hell.

Let ‘em look.

Published 
Written by dondave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments