Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Terry’s First Time

"One female shows her married best friend the enjoyment of a bisexual experience"

75
27 Comments 27
19.5k Views 19.5k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Following the divorce from my ex, I seriously gave consideration to throwing all men overboard and following a lesbian lifestyle. I allowed way too much control by him over my sexual activities. He only focused on using my body for his own gratification.

You see, as part of my total giving of myself to the sexual whims of my ex, I had previously been with another woman. It was always part of a threesome, but I realized that the tender and delicate touch and love making of another woman was something that I enjoyed immensely. I had to question if all men were self-centered assholes like my ex. Or were there actually men out there who could make love to a highly sexual woman, like myself, and actually care about her needs and pleasure.

So at the urging of my best friend in the whole world and neighbor, Terry, I got myself back out there. I enjoyed the attention, well certainly more than just the attention, of men. The fact of the matter was, I basically went overboard on men to the extent that even I knew, I had become a cock hungry slut!

I loved that feeling of a throbbing hard cock sinking into my hot wet cunt and ultimately when he shot that white hot load of cum into my womb. Ah, but all of that has only a thin strand of relevance to this story.

Even while engaging in the lifestyle of a wanton slut, I knew I wanted to enjoy the touch of another woman. And I knew I wanted more than just an occasional romp. I wanted to do some very naughty things with another woman, and I wanted to have sexual relations with women on a regular basis. But it wasn't like I was scoping out my prey. I just knew that I was open to an opportunity should one come along.

If you remember from my first story Terry was actually the friend who inspired me to get off my ass and get out there and have some fun. She had become my sounding board and, I have to be honest, I enjoyed sharing my intimate times with someone. I did not have many people in my life with whom I was able to share the sordid details of the sexual conquests that I loved. That was all about to change.

While Terry and I were friends, as the months went on, she became my confidant with whom I shared everything about who was fucking me, who had great tasting cum, the just so so lovers, etc. I think hearing all the details of my slut activities actually was quite arousing for Terry, and we became so much closer as friends the more that I shared with her.

One evening, Terry came over to spend a relaxing evening sipping some wine and some girl talk. Well the sipping got out of hand and our conversation once again moved to sex. She was asking me how things have been going. I talked about meeting a guy at a picnic at a co-workers cookout. She once again became very fixated on the details of my night.

As the night went on she confessed to me that she loved hearing about my stories and her husband Chet loved them as well, even though he does not know about them. I gave her a confused look, obviously not understanding …

She went on to explain that she loves my stories, and that they usually turn her to the extent that she literally goes home and attacks Chet. We laughed about it, but I then had to ask her what was the cause of this change in you?

Just a few months back, she told me that she was getting frustrated because Chet wanted sex all the time, and that she was getting bored because it was all about him getting his rocks off, nothing to do with her desires or pleasure. Quite often it turned into a hot fuck and then snore session, leaving her aroused and unsatisfied.

She told me, however, that my stories have definitely sparked a flame in her, and she had become more of the aggressor in the bedroom. Chet loved this new hot, alluring woman she had become, so yes, Chet was also loving my stories, or at least the effect they had on Terry.

Terry then inquired if I was truly happy with how my sex life had progressed, knowing that I knew I had become a total slut. I proudly told her that I was very happy with the changes and evolution of my sex life. I explained that I had never been with a man except my ex until the divorce. I lost my virginity to him and never cheated on the bastard; I never knew what was out there.

Terry looked at me with a confused look for a few seconds. Keying in on a very fine distinction, she then asked, “So you're telling me that you had never been with another man, are you telling me you’ve been with other women?” I was totally flabbergasted by the question. I guess it was the wine in me that made me answer honestly. I looked Terry straight in the eye and told her that I have been with another woman, while I was married.

Well that peaked her interest and she sat up on the edge of her seat and asked me how it happened, wanting to know all the juicy details. I could see the arousal now evident in the excitement in her eyes.

I went on to remind her how much of a devoted wife I was. Terry saw firsthand how I was so devoted to him and would do anything to make him happy. I simply felt it was something of a duty; simply put, it was my job as a good wife. I then went on to tell her how one of his fantasies had always been to have a threesome. I told her the details of how I had pursued a woman who interested me, and how I made the threesome happen for him.

Terry had all kinds of questions as to what we did and how was it with another woman. I answered all that I could as honestly as I could. After Terry had all the answers she wanted, she looked at me and took me by surprise when she confessed that she has always had a very strong urge to be with another woman.

Terry then asked me if I ever had thoughts of being with another woman even now. “Quite honestly? I have thought of being only with women. Like many women who have been deeply hurt by a man that they trusted and who have ended up simply being used and tossed aside, I thought of giving up men altogether.

“Really?” Terry inquired. “I just assumed, from the details of your escapades since I pushed you to get back out there, that you simply needed the touch of a man; and particularly, that you loved getting fucked by those lovely cocks.”

While I had secretly felt an attraction to Terry, she was my friend, and I just always assumed that she was happily married and totally committed to her husband. I didn't think in a million years that she would ever have any interest in being with another woman. I had always pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind.

And then came the surprise that nearly floored me. Terry blurted out, “Donna, I so much want to feel another woman in bed with me. Would you show me that experience?”

I was stunned! Terry is a beautiful natural red head with unblemished porcelain skin tone, 36C breasts, and at 5'10'' she had long shapely legs and a beautiful ass. A little older than me, at forty four years of age, her natural youthful beauty rendered her to look more like thirty four.

It took all of my will power to NOT take her up on her offer instantly. Instead I walked over to her, softly kissed her on the lips, and told her, “Terry you are a gorgeous woman. You have always turned me on. However, I have to tell you no.”

Terry had the look of shock and rejection. I then went on to tell her that it is not that I didn't want to, but I didn't want her to jump into something for which she simply was not ready. I wanted to make sure it was not the wine talking.

“I want you to go home and really consider if this is truly what you want. When you have a clear head, if you still have the same feelings, we can always consider the next step that would be appropriate in our relationship.”

Terry left that night looking a bit sad. Our friendship was too important to me, and this would be a major change in our relationship; I just couldn't take the risk of jeopardizing our close friendship. I honestly felt I did the right thing by not taking advantage of a curious woman who had gotten caught up in an intimate conversation and due to several glasses of wine, had let her guard down. If this happened at all, I wanted it to be right and a correct decision made with an unencumbered mind.

Probably also heightened with a little too much liquid courage, my desires could be put on hold. I needed to consider the ramifications of becoming sexually involved with my best friend.

I went off to bed after I had cleaned up that evening, still thinking about what Terry confided in me. How could I possibly think of anything else?

I was more than a little turned on, and as aroused as I was, I knew I had to give myself and my aching cunt some relief. As I lay alone in my bedroom rubbing myself thinking of Terry, I brought myself to one explosive orgasm.

It became crystal clear what I wanted to happen. I wanted her to not feel at all embarrassed by her admission. I also wanted to make sure she was not overwhelmed with the fear of walking out on that ledge, as she considered soberly taking the next step in our relationship. But she had to make her decision without undo influence from me.

I wanted and needed her to come back.

Two days after our night of drinking and confessions I came home from work early because of an early dismissal. I was home alone, and I was so looking forward to enjoying the quiet and solace of this free time. I went upstairs and stripped down naked, freeing my body from the confines of my normal work clothes.

I must admit I peeked in the full length mirror and while massaging my substantial 38DDs, I looked admiringly at my long toned killer legs, the result of twelve years of dancing. Snapping back to the here and now, I opted for total comfort and donned a pair of shorts and a yellow tank top, which contrasted nicely with my rich thick black hair and I noticed my nipples standing firm and poking through.

No sooner was I dressed, when the doorbell rang. When I answered the door there appeared Terry, not only my best friend, but the woman I could not get out of my mind in the two days since our admission of desires.

“Hi Donna, I knew you would be home early today, so I thought I’d come over and hoped that we could talk.”

“Hi Terry! Absolutely we can talk. You know you are always welcomed in my home. Come on in… Can I offer you a refreshment? I was just going to pour a glass of ice tea.”

“That would be great, thank you.”

Terry walked in and as I closed the door behind her, I noticed that she looked very nervous. I was also quite anxious because I was concerned to learn if she was embarrassed about her unplanned recent confession of curiosity about being with another woman. Had she decided not to pursue a resolution of that curiosity and was afraid to tell me? Had she decided that we should travel down this new potential development in our relationship?

I was anxious, with a knot in my stomach, anticipating her decision. I so hoped that she wanted to pursue this avenue. The more I thought about making love to this woman, the more enchanted I was with the idea.

As I handed a glass of ice tea to Terry, she reached out to take it and I noticed her hand was trembling. As she took the glass my hand moved to her face and I slowly caressed it.

I smiled and simply asked her, “What’s wrong baby, you seem awfully nervous? I want to assure you that I am also uneasy, but I am patiently awaiting your decision as you work through this issue.”

With that the flood gates opened! Terry started telling me how she couldn’t stop thinking of our conversation from the other night.

She admitted that, “I have been in a heightened state of arousal ever since. All I could think about was being in bed and making love to you.”

I slowly leaned into her asking if she was sure. By the time the word yes escaped from her mouth, my lips were on hers as I softly kissed her. After our kiss, I pulled her tight into me and we hugged. I told her that I too have only thought of her, and I was so glad she decided to come over today.

I stepped back, smiled flirtatiously and took her hand, “My kids will be out all afternoon and into the evening, would you like to go to my bedroom?” I asked her.

A broad smile spread across her face as she whispered, “I would so love that Donna.”

I took her hand and guided her to my bedroom. As we stood next to the bed, I again took Terry in my arms and kissed her passionately.

MargoRos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoRos

Our tongues explored each other’s mouths, as my hands softly and tenderly began exploring her so desirable body. My hands roamed up and down her back and over her still tight ass.

As our kiss broke, my hands moved to the sides of her T-shirt, and I slowly raised it over her head. She stood there in a white lacy bra looking deliciously sexy.

As I kissed her face and down her neck, my hand moved behind her, and I undid her bra. Letting it slide down her arms, it fell unceremoniously to the floor. I stood back and admired her perky tits, with her aroused nipples standing so firm and enticing.

I moved back to her as I undid her shorts and lowered them over her hips as they pooled around her ankles. For a woman ten years older than me, she was incredible looking, standing there in just a white thong. My mind rushed to overwhelming proportions with my desires to make love to this goddess, my best friend!

I raised my tank top over my head, only turning a light shade of crimson as my boobs were exposed for the very first time to Terry. I moved back into her and took her into my arms as we kissed once again. Our naked breasts did not quite mingle together, with her standing 5' 10” and me only 5' 7". Our nipples were so hardened as we nestled together in a loving embrace.

My hands roamed freely, as I caressed down her back and then took her firm ass cheeks into my fondling paws. With our tender and intimate embrace, I could feel Terry relax, and she became more comfortable with me.

I guided her onto the bed as I snuggled in next to her, while slipping my leg between her splayed thighs. My hands caressed her body as we continued to kiss with our tongues dueling, as first time lovers seemingly attempting to devour each other.

I whispered into her ear how sexy and beautiful she was and how she aroused me so. Because this was all new for Terry, she was quite nervous. However as she became more comfortable, her arousal began to rise like a rocket lifting off, soaring to unimaginable heights.

I covered her face with soft kisses while my hands move to her chest. I tenderly fondled her breasts and tweaked each hardening nipple. She closed her eyes, and a soft moan escaped from her throat indicating how much she loved my touches.

Slowly, my kisses trailed from her face down her neck and onto each of her heaving breasts. My tongue lightly flicked her left nipple, and I took her nub lightly between my teeth, as my hand pinched and gently pulled her right nipple. Her moans became louder as her excitement heightened.

I gingerly sat up and straddled her. Her eyes popped open wide wondering why I stopped. It was obvious that she was curious as to my next move.

I smiled and moved my hands to the sides of her waist, slipping my fingers into the waistband of her thong. I slowly pulled her panties off her hips and lowered them until they cleared her sexy legs, falling to the floor.

My eyes, hungry with lust, scanned her now naked body and took in her natural beauty. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased to see that Terry had trimmed her full natural bush down to a narrow landing strip. I had anticipated that this would not be the case.

Our eyes locked as she looked up at me in anxious anticipation. I smiled warmly and whispered, “Are you sure you want to continue?”

Her smiled widened, and she softly stated with enthusiastic conviction in those captivating eyes, “Oh yes, I definitely want to continue.”

Smiling at the news of her decision to continue, I leaned back down and took her right nipple into my mouth. I sucked and licked causing pebbled arousal all around the hard nub of her aroused nipple. I then scraped my teeth over her protuberance.

My hand moved between her legs as I softly stroked up and down her the outer lips of her womanly core. I remember thinking to myself, she really must want to continue, to be this wet.

Up to this point, it was as if my mouth was bonded to her succulent nipples. Now as my hand worked up and down through her soaking wet cunt, I decided it was time to move my concentration to the top of her love channel and onto her hardening clit. As she started to squirm more and with the gentle thrusts of her pelvis under me, I knew it was time to launch her over the edge.

My mouth left her perky orbs. I kissed and licked my way down her body, leaving a wet trail of my saliva over her oh so soft tummy. I stopped at her navel to lick all around her inny and briefly dipped the tip of my tongue into this shallow cavity.

The lower I moved, the more obvious her excitement and anticipation was evident. Building within Terry and myself was our white hot arousal. My juices were running non-stop from my steamy center.

As I knelt between her legs, and as my face moved lower, my nostrils flared with the wonderful aroma of her aroused sex. Ever so slowly, I moved closer and closer until my tongue was doing a full on tease of her clit, circling her engorged nub, I was driving my friend out of her mind with arousal. Finally my tongue licked over her clit as I made my first long anticipated contact. Terry’s moans became louder and filled the bedroom, as I closed my eyes to savor the intoxicating taste of her juices.

As I licked and sucked her clit I worked a finger into her soaking wet pussy. I tightened my lips around her hard clit as I used my teeth to softly bite it as I slid a second finger into her wet cunt. My fingers working in and out as I finger fucked her, her hips rising to meet my fingers deep thrust. I began this sawing action in a slow and tender manner, with the speed and force of my invasion ever increasing.

Soon, my mouth abandoned her clit joining my fingers, and now my tongue began to delve deep into her intoxicating love hole. Her juices covered my tongue as it worked into her, and I relished the exquisite taste of her hot sex.

Tongue and finger fucking Terry at the same time proved to be just too much for her, as her moans turned to screams of pleasure. Her hips rose even higher as she ground her pussy into my face. She exploded in a wild orgasm.

I held her tight as she experienced one orgasm building on top of the previous, and I continued to have my fingers and tongue deep in her. It seemed forever until her body stopped convulsing as she started to regain control of her senses.

In what was admittedly a totally selfish move on my part, I removed my fingers but continued to lick her slowly; I simply couldn’t get enough of her taste. It seemed that her love for me was drooling from her cunt like a small river, in an attempted effort to quench my thirst for her love.

I moved from my perch between her open legs traveling north with butterfly kisses adorning every inch of her so desirable body, until I came to rest with my lips nuzzled into her swan-like neck.

Terry lay silent as I held her tight in my arms, her breathing now having returned to normal. Neither of us said a word for what seemed like hours; we just continued to enjoy the moment. Neither of us wanted it to end. I slowly moved my mouth to hers and softly kissed her on her lips. That is when I noticed that she was crying.

“Oh my God Terry, are you alright?”

She really was unable to get the words out, but raised her hand to try to make me understand, but only nodded her head in acknowledgment that she was simply overwhelmed, but I still was confused.

“I’m so sorry Terry; I thought this was what you wanted.”

Finally finding her voice she assured me, “Oh it was Donna, it’s just that it was so amazing. These are tears of joy. I could never have imagined that being with a woman sexually could be so wonderful.”

She continued, “I have always felt close to you. We have been neighbors and friends for many years, but we have taken our relationship to a whole new level. And it is all due to you making yourself vulnerable and allowing me to admit my deepest hidden desires.”

I didn't know what to say or how to react. I was happy beyond belief.

And then Terry crystallized her feelings, “I don't know how I could ever repay you for allowing me to experience such delightful pleasure. You see, I do believe a totally new love has entered into my life. We are so much more than friends after this wonderful afternoon. We are now lovers!”

Smiling at her, I didn’t say a word. At this point, I was overcome with my feelings of affection for my new lover. I just kissed her softly on her lips. At that moment I felt like a crucial part of the jigsaw puzzle of my life had been found. Terry, my new lover was a piece of my life that I now knew had been missing and now I was complete.

Our kissing continued so tender and in an easy manner grew more and more passionately over the next many minutes. We had lost any concept of time.

Terry gently guided me onto my back, as she lay next to me. She took my breasts into her soft hands, fondling my ample globes, as her mouth lowered to mine, continuing our passionate kissing that I wished would never end. Our lips parted as our tongues tenderly dueled with other’s in fiery passionate kiss after passionate kiss.

Again, it was as if time stood still as my body tingled with excitement, lost in the newly discovered lovemaking of my best friend.

Terry continued gentle kisses on my nose, eyes, cheeks, forehead and chin, revisiting my lips before slipping down my neck until her mouth joined her hands showering loving attention all over my tits. Her tongue darted out and flickered over my hardened nipples. When she quit teasing all around my breasts and took each of my nipples into her mouth, suckling those lovely nubs, I felt small electric bolts shoot through my body straight to my soaking wet pussy! I could feel a wave of excitement move over my body.

A moan escaped from my throat as I was overcome by Terry’s caresses and kisses, so lost in the affection that she was raining down on my body. Her sweet lips and active tongue left a hot trail on my skin as she moved lower, down through my cleavage and over my tummy. Her teasing continued as she circled my navel, as her hands took my hips in a lovingly tight, but possessive grip.

Terry had slipped her long leg between my thighs, which I parted in open invitation to my afternoon lover. Her hands next gently ran over the soft skin of my thighs as she moved her sexy body to lay between my legs.

And then, mmm … I felt her fingers spread my wet labia to expose the pink inner core of my womanhood. Gingerly she leaned in and licked my by now soaking wet love channel from top to bottom. I involuntarily filled the room with a loud moan; my total pleasure so evident.

Terry's rookie status in the fem/fem arena wasn't even close to being evident. She masterfully licked and fingered my hot cunt like she had a wealth of experience. As she did so, my breathing became ragged, and with every breath my tits heaved towards the heaven I thought I was experiencing right here on earth.

Our hooded eyes locked as Terry settled between my legs and used her tongue to bring earth shattering arousal to my core that radiated throughout my body.

My moans turned to screams of pleasure as my hips rose off the bed, trying in vain to feel Terry’s tongue delve even deeper into my pussy. My hand reached to the back of her head as I stroked my fingers through her fiery red locks. I ground my white hot wet snatch on Terry’s attentive mouth and tongue.

My breathing became labored as my body started to shake with the first wave of an explosive orgasm that overcame me. My body was going into convulsions with the seismic shocks coming to play in every part of my body. The power of the orgasm almost rendered me paralyzed, as I lay motionless.

I felt Terry crawl up onto my body and take hold of me, as she pulled me closer and held me tight against her naked body. I looked deep into her eyes and whispered, “Oh my God, you’re incredible.”

Terry smiled at me, leaned in and kissed me tenderly. She then lay her head on my chest, as the peacefulness of our afterglow allowed us to simply enjoy, without saying another word.

This was the beginning and the basis of a long and wonderful love affair with one of the most incredible woman I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Our deep love for each other and our lovemaking continues to this day. The depth of our feelings have only grown since that first day.

Published 
Written by Soccermom
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments