Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Submissiveness Is Sexy

"Jen shares her thoughts on our sexual explorations"

66
7 Comments 7
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"My girlfriend wanted to share her perspective"

Watching him always makes me horny, I admit. I never thought it would, but the more we'd talked about it, the more interesting it had become. I mean, I knew his past when we started dating - he was very open about it. But it was never something that worried me. He had promised that he was absolutely faithful to everyone he had dated because he had been cheated on and he knew how it felt and how it had hurt him so deeply. I believed him completely. The betrayal of trust, he had said, was devastating, and he just couldn't imagine being the cause of someone else feeling that way.

The topic hadn't really raised its head until one of my girlfriends found out and started asking questions. "Is he gay? Aren't you worried he will cheat? Aren't you worried about diseases? Have you ever talked about it? Does he miss having sex with guys? Does he enjoy giving blowjobs?"

These were all questions I had never asked but now found them swirling around my head. So, I asked. "Do you ever think about having sex with a guy?"

"That came out of the blue."

"I know. Sorry, but I just started thinking about that a while ago and couldn't get it out of my head."

"Let me put it this way - I ...get off...from the person I am with being in control and kind of ordering me to do it. It's a submissive thing. I like it when a guy controls me and demands I please him, but my favourite situation is when it is with a woman and a guy. I love the woman telling me to blow a guy, for example. So, when I am in a submissive mood, yeah, occasionally I fantasize about you telling me to do it," he said. "But, trust me, our sex life is definitely not making me feel like I am missing something."

Now I was getting more curious. "If it's about being told to do it, do you enjoy the act or is it about enjoying being humiliated?"

"I actually don't like to be humiliated," he replied, "It's more about ceding control to someone else than anything. And, yeah, I actually do enjoy it. I like the feeling of control when I am giving a guy a blowjob, and, well, anal sex feels good. Damn good. I mean, you see how I react when you use your strap-on."

He had a point there. I had made him cum numerous times while fucking him with my strap-on without either of us touching his cock. And I did actually enjoy the feeling of being in charge in that situation.

We revisited the topic numerous times over the next few weeks and I found myself getting more and more curious about the whole thing. One night, while he was using one of my toys on me, I could feel a massive orgasm building inside me and, with the fantasy of having a threesome swimming around my brain, I closed my eyes as I started to cum and screamed, "Make him cum inside me!"

Oops. New kink unlocked, I guess.

After I recovered. and as we lay there, our limbs intertwined, he asked me, "Have you been fantasizing about having another man in our bed?"

After hesitating for a few seconds, I admitted that I had and that our talks over the last few weeks had made me more and more curious. But I didn't know if it was something I really wanted to do or not, though the fantasy certainly did get me off. We talked a bit more about it and he promised that he would follow my lead and suggested that we watch some porn and see how I reacted to that.

Well, let's just say that the first time we watched a video of a bisexual MMF combination, I was extremely wet and horny. I kept imagining him taking a cock in his ass while being ordered to make me cum with his tongue. And the idea of us both licking a cock at the same time was unbelievably exciting. Our role-play/fantasy sessions after that night took on a new dimension. I started making him lick me while I fucked him with one of my dildos, or I would order him to suck my strap-on as if it was a real cock and tell me how much he loved it. The language got dirtier than ever (and I am not shy about dirty talk) and I would tell him that I wanted to see him with his face covered in cum or kiss him while he had a mouthful of it. It even progressed to me fantasizing about him sucking off multiple guys in quick succession.

Eventually, I told him that I wanted to do it for real. I was ready to see him really suck a cock, but asked him to promise that if I wanted to stop, we would. He agreed, and I trusted him completely when he said that it was more about me than anything else.

The only thing I was worried about was finding someone that would be safe. I couldn't imagine it being a stranger. I wanted to be sure that everyone was D & D free.

We went through a long process to find the right person - meeting people to make sure we both felt comfortable and that there was some attraction there (especially since he wanted to lick me while the guy fucked me). We eventually found a guy that we both liked. Chris was a fairly tall blond guy who was fit and of better-than-average looks. He was very personable and we all hit it off immediately, I remember when we got home that night after meeting him, I had said, "I want to watch you suck Chris's cock and make him cum," as we started tearing off each other's clothes.

When Chris came over a couple of weeks later, I was dressed in one of my more flimsy dresses that showed off my breasts and I didn't bother with any underwear. I was extremely horny and I told AJ that I felt like as soon as Chris was in the door, I would probably jump him.

Chris arrived and AJ answered the door and invited him in. He was dressed in a nice casual button-up shirt and fairly tight jeans.

"Wow, you look hot," I said, pulling Chris against me, feeling his semi-hard cock rubbing up against my leg. I led him to the living room and sat on the couch and invited him to sit next to me. My god, I was so horny. I leaned over and kissed him and started to rub his cock through his jeans, while his hand found my nipples on my quickly exposed breasts as he pushed my loose-fitting dress aside. I looked over to AJ, who was still standing, and noticed that he was already hard. That just made me hornier.

We moved to the bedroom and I made them both remove their clothes. Chris's body was lean and, like AJ, his pubic hair was fully shaved. His cock stood straight out and measured maybe seven inches. I kissed him again, looking over to AJ and getting more turned on by the fact that he was clearly turned on. I started to run my hands all over Chris's fit body and began kissing his neck and chest.

I looked over to AJ.

"I want to fuck Chris. Do you want me to fuck him?" I asked.

"Yes, please make me watch you fuck him," AJ replied.

"He has a really nice cock, doesn't he? Tell me that you want to taste his cock," I teased AJ.

"I want to taste his cock," AJ said.

"I want him to fill your mouth with his cum while I fuck your ass. Would you like that?"

"Yes, please," AJ moaned.

I worked my way down Chris's body to his cock and, dropping to my knees, took him in my mouth. I moaned around his cock as I looked over to AJ, who I thought was going to blow his load right there and then. I maintained eye contact with him as I ran my tongue over Chris's shaft and played with his balls. "His cock tastes so good, you should taste it before I let him fuck me. Come over here and suck on his cock."

JasminDelRio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminDelRio

AJ dropped to his knees and opened his mouth before looking at me. "What are you waiting for? I told you to suck his cock," I said and pushed the back of his head forcefully forward so that he took Chris's full cock into his mouth. "Now suck it!" I demanded.

As he licked and sucked Chris's cock, I told him what to do.

"Suck his balls into your mouth", "Lick the pre-cum from the head", "Deep throat him."

AJ dutifully did it all. I was loving it. I loved being in control, but, also, seeing my boyfriend sucking a cock was just plain hot.

"Oh my god, that's hot! Tell me that you like having a dick in your mouth," I said.

"I like having a dick in my mouth," AJ dutifully replied.

"You're going to swallow his cum later, aren't you?"

"Yes."

Fuck me, that was hot.

I made AJ stand up and then pushed him onto the bed. I climbed on top of him, and pulled the dress I was still wearing up to my waist, exposing my ass and pussy completely. Chris didn't need any invitation and he quickly moved towards me and pushed me forward and grabbed my hips.

"Guide his cock into me," I demanded of AJ, and moaned as he did so. Chris's cock felt incredible, but the reality that it was my boyfriend guiding another man's cock inside me made it even more so. I started to push back immediately on Chris's cock, just wanting him to fuck me hard and fast.

"Lick her pussy while I fuck her."

AJ's tongue was immediately there and I came suddenly and violently. My legs started to shake as I did and I clasped my knees around AJ's head while he continued to lick me.

Chris continued to fuck me, but I could tell he wasn't going to last long. The combination of my very, very wet pussy and AJ's tongue were having a very serious affect on him.

Chris tried to stop but AJ didn't stop licking and I just kept pushing back on his cock.

"I don't want to cum yet," he protested.

"Don't worry, AJ will get you hard again, won't you, AJ? You'll suck his cock so that he can fuck me again, right, because you want me to be happy, don't you? You want me to cum as many times as possible, don't you?"

A muffled, "Yes," escaped AJ's busy mouth.

Chris exploded inside me while letting out a deep, guttural moan. Another orgasm shook me and, as Chris's cock continued to spurt cum, I commanded AJ, "Take the rest of his load in your mouth."

AJ grabbed Chris's cock by the base and, as Chris was pumping, steered the head of Chris's cock from my pussy and into his mouth. Chris pumped a few more times and I could hear AJ choke a little on the cum that was filling his hungry mouth.

As Chris pulled away, spent, I sat up, positioning my pussy on AJ's face. "Clean my pussy. Suck his cum out of me."

AJ was more than happy to do as I told him and I bounced up and down on his face, feeling his tongue sliding in and out of me as I came yet again. I climbed off him and turned around to kiss him, finding his face soaked with my juices and his tongue coated with the cum of the man who had just fucked me.

We rested for a little while and I just kept marvelling at how horny it had made me. I don't think I had ever uttered any phrases like those that had escaped my mouth. But I wasn't done and, while AJ had seemed close to cumming without being touched, he hadn't, and I wanted to see how much he could take.

"Make him hard. Suck his cock until it's hard," I said to AJ.

Chris lay down on the bed and, once again, AJ dutifully took Chris's cock in his mouth and started to suck him. While that was happening, I moved up to Chris's face, kissed him deeply and said, "Look at him suck your cock. He wants you to get you hard so that you can fuck me again."

"Well," Chris said, "then he will have to tell me how much he likes to watch you get fucked."

This was clearly making AJ hornier and he redoubled his efforts on Chris's cock. "He doesn't have to say it, you can see by how determined he is as he sucks your cock," I replied. "If you can get Chris hard in the next thirty seconds, I might let you cum. Otherwise, you are going to have to let him cum on your face."

I couldn't tell which turned AJ on more, but Chris was still recovering and it took AJ a good two more minutes to get him fully hard. "You took too long. Now you have to watch while I suck him off until he is ready to cum on your face."

I took Chris's hard dick and started to run my tongue up and down the shaft before swallowing him deeply. I loved giving head, and Chris's smooth cock felt wonderful in my mouth. I like to think that I am pretty good at it, too, and it wasn't that long before I could tell Chris was ready to cum. Truth be told, though, I'm not sure that the idea of cumming on AJ's face wasn't helping Chris reach that goal.

"Come over here," I ordered AJ. "Put your face in front of his hard cock. Now use your hand to make him cum."

AJ grabbed Chris's cock and started jacking him off.

"Faster," I said, and he increased his pace.

"I'm going to cum," moaned Chris.

"Open your mouth. Let him cum on your face and tongue."

AJ opened his mouth wide and stuck out his tongue as Chris erupted a second time. Cum landed across the bridge of his nose first, then on his cheek before some landed on his eager tongue.

I turned Chris towards me and sucked the rest of his cum from his cock before turning to AJ and kissing him deeply. I then used my fingers to wipe the cum from his face.

"Lick them," I ordered.

Chris now needed sufficient time to recover, but I warned him that I was far from done.

"This night isn't over, you know," I said, smiling.

We have had Chris over many times since, and I love ordering AJ around as our submissive. He has, on my orders, given Chris numerous blowjobs, but he has also had to give Chris his ass. In fact, we've alternated with me using my strap-on on him and we've even spit-roasted him on some occasions. He made the mistake of telling me that it "feels weird" when Chris's cum is leaking from his ass, so, after Chris cums, I make AJ put in a butt plug. As we experiment more and more, I've been working on being more and more dominant with him when we are in these moods. We've bought some new toys to help for when it is just the two of us, such as the face harness with a dildo (look it up - it's amazing), restraints, blindfolds, and a strapless strap-on dildo.

There are still a few things I want to experience with AJ and, honestly, I'm open to trying almost anything with him. Mostly because I trust him, but also because he has unlocked this very kinky side of me that I didn't know I had. Lately, I have been fantasizing about tying him up and making him watch me with another woman, or maybe two...and I think that I'm going to probably want to make that one a reality fairly soon.

Published 
Written by BiGuyAJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments