Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Likes to Watch

"Finally, her fantasy comes true!"

39
11 Comments 11
22.5k Views 22.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Ever since Rhea found out I was bisexual and heard some of the stories about my past encounters, she had a fantasy. She wanted to watch. If I went off to visit my gay lover, Jim, she would tell me how much she wished she could be there watching. Even though she loved it when, upon my return, I would tell her all the details of my latest tête-à-tête, there was still something lacking. (She’s a very visual woman.)

I asked Jim if he would be comfortable with her watching but he said ‘no’. He would be too nervous. We started searching online but only found guys who either didn’t want a woman there or who wanted her there but also wanted her.

About the time we’d given up ever realizing her fantasy we met Chris. Chris said he’d have no problem letting her watch. If she wanted to join in, that’d be fine but he had no expectations of that and thought it’d be pretty hot to have a gorgeous woman watching. We decided to set up a meeting and see how it played out. The following weekend the kids went to see their dad so we agreed on that Saturday afternoon.

When Chris arrived we all nervously made small talk in the living room until Rhea broke the ice. She started down the hall to the bedroom, then stopped and turned to us.

“Are you boys coming?” she asked.

We didn’t need a second invitation. Once in the bedroom, Rhea made herself comfortable in a chair opposite the bed. I began undressing Chris and he followed suit. Chris was a big stout guy, broad shouldered and well muscled upper body but with a round beer gut.

When he stepped out of his pants and underwear I got the first look at his cock. It was not very long, maybe five or six inches, but like Chris it was stout. I reached down and stroked it and then knelt in front of him. Opening my mouth wide I took him inside me and began to suck. I could hear Rhea in the background moaning in synch with Chris. I smiled to myself as I sucked and played with Chris’ cock. I glanced at Rhea and saw her hand under her skirt and her legs spread.

“I want you to fuck him, Chris,” demanded Rhea.

I had Chris rock hard and again we didn’t need to be asked twice. I took the lube from the bedside table and spread it on Chris’ thick prick. I walked over to the end of the bed, spread my legs and applied the lube to myself. Chris positioned himself behind me and began to push his cock against me. I leaned over the bed, my butt beckoning, and then lifted one leg up onto the bed to spread even wider.

The thick hard head of Chris’ cock pushed against me and I relaxed myself. I felt the head press hard against my anus and then push through. He was very thick and I grimaced a little with the initial pain but then closed my eyes and relaxed.

Chris pushed deeper until I felt his belly against my ass. He took a hold of my hips and started to fuck me, slowly at first but as the feelings grew in him his pace quickened. I felt the bed moving and opened my eyes. Rhea climbed onto the bed to sit against the headboard.

SnezhanaRels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnezhanaRels

She was naked except for a silky black half slip that was hiked up to her hips. She spread her legs one to either side of my face with her pussy only inches away. Her fingers played at her swollen dark pink labia and I could see the juices seeping from them.

Chris could see it too and was fucking me harder and faster. As Rhea fondled her pussy with one hand her other played with the pale pink nipple of her G-cup breast. I could smell the scent of her arousal and Chris and I could hear the moans of her pleasure.

I felt Chris start to stiffen and his pace slow to a jerky spasming slamming into my ass. His fingers imbedded into my hips when he exploded inside me. While he stood behind me almost paralyzed with the sensation, I rocked myself to keep his cock shooting its wonderful gift into my ass. Finally he could take no more. Drained of his cum and his strength he pulled away.

I looked up at Rhea. She was looking straight at me with a wanton devil grin. I knew that look.

“Now lick me!” she ordered.

It was something I had wanted to do ever since she put that lovely pussy in front of me. I moved myself up, took hold of her thighs and placed my lips on labia. I felt Chris get up onto the bed next to Rhea. As I began to explore her with my lips and tongue she responded without a single inhibition.

“You have beautiful breasts,” Chris stated.

“Would you like to touch them?” Rhea asked and placed Chris’ hand on her pale soft breast.

While my tongue teased and tickled her clit Chris played with her right nipple. I knew how sensitive her nipples were, especially when she was very aroused. Rhea was spiraling into her own private heaven. Her body was tensing, thighs and buttocks and belly and I knew she was very close to a huge orgasm.

I pushed the flat broad surface of my tongue against her very hard clit and rubbed in a circular motion. Then I flicked hard with the tip of my tongue. Again I rubbed and she began quivering until her whole body tensed and shook.

“Oh god. Oh my fuck god. Oh, David, fucking god,” Rhea screamed and exploded into orgasm.

Her juices exploded into my mouth and ran down my chin. I kept my tongue pressed against her clit and held tightly to her thighs while she bucked against my face, cursing and pleading. Finally she pushed me away and I eased away from her pussy and let her recover. I kissed her labia and her mound and nuzzled her heavily scented pubic hair.

When I looked up Rhea was lying back breathing hard and still very electrified. Chris seemed to be kind of in awe after watching her powerful orgasm.

“Was it as good as your fantasy, dear?” I asked her, smiling up from her belly.

She just grabbed my hair and gave a growl and Chris and I both laughed. We all lay on the bed for a while talking. Chris volunteered to return any time and even suggested setting up a video camera next time.

“I like the way you think, Chris,” Rhea said with that same devil smile.

Published 
Written by biguy2play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments