Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing Donna V

"Lake house voyeur show"

34
4 Comments 4
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words

The news on Sunday that we were meeting John on Tuesday sent a ripple of excitement through our group. David, Bridgette, and Donna all took the whole week off and used Monday to prepare the house with candles in the Master bedroom to ensure that our happy voyeurs had excellent visuals throughout the session. They also bought some provisions to stock the refrigerator because we planned to stay for a while after he left.

We spent the evening on Monday shaving and touching up each other's intimate areas. Donna shaved me between my legs and shaved my balls smooth, and we did a somewhat painful wax between each of our ass cracks. David and Bridgette did the same, and we strutted around the house naked showing off our fresh manscapes and neatly trimmed bushes.

Tuesday morning brought a fresh sense of excitement, and we showered carefully, put fragrant body lotion on, and were satisfied that we were aesthetically pleasing. We took a few joints with us and had plenty of alcohol already in the refrigerator. During the drive over, the conversation all revolved around the “requirements” that we both had to rim him and drink one load of his cum, and I had to lick him clean every time he fucked Donna.

“That is crazy HOT," Bridgette gushed, "these requirements add a lot of spice to this whole thing. It’s like you have to earn the right to service that big thing of his.”

We were still discussing it as we pulled up the driveway and unloaded everything into the cabin. David added, “He does have an uncommonly big dick. I would like the chance for Bridgette and me to do what you two are doing today. It sucks that he’s moving.”

Bridgette vigorously agreed and asked me to put in a good word for them, and I said I would. We put everything away and sat on the back porch and smoked a joint. I told them to use the bathroom before they went into the room and be very quiet if they had to while he was here.  

Donna and I decided that it would be sexy for us to be naked when he arrived, so we stripped about an hour before he was due to arrive. David and Bridgette decided to join us, and we were all sitting on the couch naked. David and I had sizable erections, and the girls were slowly stroking us when the phone rang.

We all sat up, and she showed us the “Big Dick” display on the screen with a smile and put it on speaker. We all heard his voice telling us that he would be there soon and that he may have to cut it shorter but he would try not to. He then asked that we be naked when he arrived, and we all grinned as she agreed. 

When she hung up, we were hitting a higher level of excitement and anticipation, and David and Bridgette were beside themselves. We heard John’s car pulling into the driveway, and they jumped up, hugged us, and told us to put on a good show. They hurried to get into the secret room, and I answered the knock with a hard-on that wouldn’t quit.

We opened the door and invited him in, and he hugged and kissed Donna, and I noticed he squeezed her ass as he kissed her. He was a good-looking guy, a bit older than me and a bit taller. He was lean and fit and was wearing workout clothes. He had a t-shirt and shorts with flip-flops. I could see the outline of his cock through his shorts, so I guessed he had no underwear on.

He said, “I am anxious to get started. Do you want to go to the bedroom?” We agreed, and he let us go first and said, “You both have nice asses.” He closed the door behind him and said, “Nice ambiance," as he kicked his flip-flops off and took off his t-shirt, "Let’s discuss the rules before we start.” 

He positioned himself in front of us and directly in front of the mirror and ordered us to our knees in front of him. He ordered me to pull his shorts down, and I complied and at last, that huge dick of his was right between us. I had to revise my estimate of its length to at least twelve inches.

He began, “First of all, James, I have never invited a man to join in the activities. They usually just watch but I like the way you look.”

“Thank you,” I responded and was interrupted at that point.

“That brings us to another point. I would like for both of you to respond with 'sir' in your response.”

“Thank you, sir” I corrected myself.

“That’s very good. You both know the requirements and agree to them?”

We both answered, “Yes, sir,” almost in unison

“Good. I will be the only one fucking Donna while I am here, and I will need you to use your mouth to get both of us ready,” he said, looking at me.

“Yes sir,” I responded

I noticed that his dick had gotten harder as he was giving us the rules, and I had difficulty taking my eyes off of it. It was easily as thick as mine and was slightly upturned and thickly veined with a beautiful, flared head. His balls were huge also and were like two huge eggs handing below that big dick. 

I was jolted out of my trance by hearing my name. “James, would you please begin to lick and service my dick? I would like Donna to suck my balls, I will tell you when to switch places.”

“Yes sir,” we both said and Donna moved closer to him and began to kiss and suck his balls. I wrapped my finger around his thickness and licked some precum that had leaked out of the swollen head of his cock. I licked all twelve inches up and down and then opened wide and took the head of it in my mouth and began to move up and down on it. I was energized by his moaning, and he placed his right hand on my head and began to rub my shaved head as my mouth moved up and down on his thickening cock.

“OK, switch places, he said, and I was a little disappointed because I was ready to fulfill my requirement right then and there and make him cum. Donna took over, and I watched her little fingers wrap around his massive shaft, and I thought to myself that he looked bigger. I moved my face down between his legs, and I could smell his musk more strongly mixed with body wash. I kissed both his balls and began to gently suck them. We serviced him until he told us to stop. He climbed on the bed and began stroking his long, thick shaft.

“James, lick Donna’s pussy and then bring her to me,” was our next order, and I told her to put one leg on the footboard and began to lick her and tongue her. She was holding my head against her pussy and shoving her hips forward. She had just orgasmed when he said, “Bring her over.”

He was holding his cock at the base, which looked huge sticking straight up. She understood that she was supposed to climb on but looked a little weak-kneed as she climbed on the bed. She climbed over, and I licked the head of his cock and then rubbed it up and down her slit, and then she sat down on it and uttered a loud groan as half of his length disappeared into her. She fell forward and her palms fell flat against his chest, and she began to ride him, The voyeurs had an excellent view of this as her ass bounced up and down on him.

“Would you like me to suck your balls, sir?” I asked, and he groaned out a yes. I got between his legs on my stomach and his balls were lying on the bed. I began to gently suck one and then the other, hoping I wasn’t blocking the view from David and Bridgette. He gave a moan and grabbed her ass cheeks and began to ram his cock into her fast and deep. Donna squealed and tightened her ass cheeks as he vigorously fucked her. He slowed and then stopped and Donna collapsed on his chest. He pushed her off to the side slowly and his cum leaked out of her and onto his cock. 

As I fulfilled my requirement by licking his dick clean, he was kissing Donna and playing with her clit, and I could see her cumming as I was finishing my duty. I finished and his dick was pristine. Donna was laying next to him on her back, still breathing heavily. I noticed that his dick never went fully soft, and I wondered how long it would be before he was ready to fuck again.

We lay on the bed for a few moments side by side and then he sat up and said, “James, could you come with me please?”

We both got up, and I followed him into the bathroom. The change of rooms changed the energy dynamic. The room was candlelit and smelled of lavender combined with the faint clean smell of bleach. We were now alone and no voyeurs or my wife were present and it suddenly felt strangely intimate.

aprilparker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aprilparker

“I have another kink, I love having someone hold my dick when I piss. You will be my first man, it’s usually women.” He bent down and raised the lid and seat and then told me to grab his dick and hold it. 

I said, “I am looking forward to a first tonight too, I have never rimmed another man, and your ass is beautiful, do you mind if I play with it?” The stream started, and he put his arm around my shoulders, as though I were holding him up. I could feel the warmth of his body and we pressed our sides together. 

His head was back and his eyes were closed, and he said, “Go ahead," and then added, "I've been holding this for a while.”

I squeezed his ass cheek and was amazed at how firm it was. I began to run my left finger up and down his ass crack while I held his dick with my right. I could feel the slight vibration in his shaft as he pissed a powerful stream. I gently ran my finger into his crack and pressed against his tight hole. His cock jumped as I touched there, and I lost my grip, causing him to piss against the upraised lid. I grabbed his cock and directed the stream back into the toilet and said, “Oops”

“That felt good,” not seeming to care about my mistake, and squeezed my shoulder He seemed like he was pissing for a long time but finally, the stream began to weaken. I said, “After I lick the head of your dick, would you allow me the pleasure of drinking your cum?”

“I knew I liked you for a reason,” he said with a smile. "Of course, you can.”

“Thank you, Sir, I would like to rim you and stick my finger up your ass while I am pleasuring you. We could have Donna just watch us and then I could get you ready to fuck her after you rest for a bit.”

His piss stream weakened and then stopped with a couple of dribbles. He turned, and I got on my knees, ignoring the cold marble tile floor, and licked the head of his cock which was already swelling into a fresh erection. I began to service him right there, and I felt him swell into a full erection. He moaned a bit and then said in a husky voice, “That is a wonderful idea.”

I said, “Thank you, Sir, I can’t wait to start." I stood up and said, “Shall we go?” I grabbed his huge dick and led him out of the bathroom.

When they emerged from the bathroom, Donna had been pressed to the head of the bed attempting to observe what was happening, and David and Bridgette were probably perplexed. We moved to the end of the bed, and I said, “I’ll prepare you now, Sir,” then moved behind him to complete the obligation to rim him and moisten his hole for my finger. I spread his muscular ass open and licked and tongued the tight little hole for several minutes to the sound of moaning. 

The shaft of his cock was sticking straight up when I took my place in front of him. I stuck the middle finger of my left hand up his freshly licked asshole and began to move up and down on his cock and in very short order I felt his hands on my head, and he began to shoot powerful jets of cum. I struggled to drink it all but managed to accomplish my mission and milked him dry and licked him clean. I felt empowered by the fact he appeared weak-kneed as he made his way to the bed and lay down.

Donna had a WTF look on her face as he lay there with his eyes closed. I noticed his cock always appeared like it was semi-hard and was still glistening from the juices from my mouth. “John’s going to recover from that amazing blowjob and then I’m going to get him ready to fuck you again, then you have a requirement to fulfill,” I said with a wink. She was looking beautiful on her knees with her arms crossed under her breasts.

I pushed her back, and she adjusted herself with her head on the pillow and reflexively opened her legs. I began to tongue her and played with John’s cock, slowly stroking it with my right hand. I began to alternate between tonguing Donna and moving up and down on John’s cock. I could feel him swell to a full erection and was again amazed at this guy, it had been maybe fifteen minutes, and he was already up and ready.

He took over and began stroking his dick, and he said, “OK, Donna, climb on,” and she obediently climbed over, and I rubbed the head of it up her wet slit, and she sat on it and again took about half of it in with a long protracted moan. She fell forward again and had her palms flat against his chest as she began to move her ass up and down. David and Bridgette had a perfect view this time and soon John grabbed her ass cheeks and began to thrust deep into her.

She was squeezing her ass cheeks together as he pounded her and then his text alert went off, and he stopped to look at it. Donna let out a low squeal as the stimulation stopped I slapped her ass twice and told her to get her ass moving, and she began to move her ass up and down as John returned the text, which was from his realtor.

“I was afraid of this, I have to go,” he said as he pulled Donna off and to the floor. He stood up and took her by the hand to the end of the bed, and said, “On your knees.” He thrust his cock into her mouth and twisted his fingers in her hair and began to fuck her mouth.  I went behind him and, without asking,  cupped his balls in my left hand and worked the middle finger of my right hand up into his tight hole and the result was a quick orgasm. I heard him moan and then it was obvious by Donna’s reaction that he was cumming, It appeared that this was another heavy load. The man was amazing.

Donna was valiantly trying to drink it all but suddenly, without warning, he pulled out and shot the remainder of his cum onto Donna’s face and tits. He stood there with his hands on his hips as Donna dutifully milked and cleaned his dick. “Thank you, James. That was a strong orgasm,” he said as he pulled his shorts and t-shirt on and slipped his flip-flops on. I wondered briefly what Donna was thinking about him thanking me for his orgasm. 

“I’ll be here about another month, I would love to get together again,” he said as he lightly stroked my dick. “Your cock looks like mahogany, very nice.”

“Thank you, Sir. I would love for us to get together as well, plus, I have some friends that are very interested in meeting you also. They’ve heard of you,” I said rubbing his thickness through his shorts.

He turned and said, “We’ll see, I’ll get your number from Donna. Don’t bother seeing me out. I’ll be in touch.” He turned and walked out at a brisk pace and the front door slammed In a few seconds, I heard his vehicle start  When the sound of his vehicle faded in the distance. I said, “You can come out, he’s gone.”

I pulled Donna up from her knees and heard our voyeurs bounding down the hall and they burst into the room as I kissed Donna’s cum covered lips. “Thank you, James?” she said indignantly with her hands on her hips, “I had something to do with it too.”

David was stroking his dick and Bridgette’s face was flushed with excitement, “Damn, I’ve been cumming the whole time,” she said and David added, I shot off a couple of times too.”

“What happened in that bathroom, things seemed different after that, especially when you came out leading him by his dick?” Donna asked.

“I’m not sure but I think he may have the hots for me, but enough about him. You need to be cleaned up and if I don’t fuck you soon, my balls may explode.” Everyone agreed and Donna was led to the bed and David and Bridgette cleaned her face and tits while I used my tongue on her.

We fucked together on the bed and spent the rest of the day talking about it, sipping beer, getting high, and fucking together. We all agreed that it was amazing how much cum he could produce in such a short time and Bridgette stroked herself to an orgasm talking about following orders to earn the right to service him and to be fucked by him.

We all drifted off to sleep with our memories of the day, mine was grabbing that big dick and leading him around with it and making him cum with my finger up his ass. I thought about that as I emptied my balls in Donna for the last time of the day and drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Voyager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments