Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Power Bottom's Top Secret

5
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The heat of the lights, the cameras, the sweat, the tension of muscles, the strange and uncomfortable positions. Porn can get so hard, and not in a good way. Bruno could tell.

He’s a smokin' hot, beefy thirty-two-year-old man from Brazil, with a sexy beard, a deep, masculine voice and tattoos on his muscled body, with a beautiful cock.

And that cock just shot its load, followed by his partner’s cumshot. Even if he loves this side of his life, Bruno feels great every time a scene comes to an end. He’s versatile, but in porn, he’s always been a bottom, so he's taken up his ass a lot of cocks and yeah, he likes when a stallion breeds him.

But it’s not always that fun for him, or his butt.

Bruno took a long, warm shower. Then he dressed up, in a suit and tie.

Guys of the crew were impressed, as he was fixing his outfit: “Damn, boy! Looking so fine!”

The gay stud smiled, as he vaporized cologne behind his ears and on his wrists.

“I got plans…”

—————————

“Thanks for your work, Bruno." 

His director was having a small talk with him outside the set.

"I really think you were born for porn.”

“Really?”

“Absolutely. I think you should always bottom. Cause you don’t just perform, on camera. You don’t just have sex. The way you move that butt is pure art.”

“Well,” Bruno masked his disappointment with a smile, “I’m glad for being your man.”

Once they gave him his paycheck, he thanked everyone for their work and left with his car.

Nothing in the world is as exciting as crashing labels in homosexual porn and in LGBT cliches: he loves when fans watch him gettin' plowed and still want him to fuck them hard. He loves when they see him as a real man who likes dicks and likes men. Being into men doesn’t make someone a “faggot”.

Bruno exited the highway and drove to a hotel. He smiled, cause he was going to take his dose of masculinity…

That’s one of the most precious hotels he ever stepped in, so he always wears suits cause he wants to feel himself part of that luxury. The reception was empty, except for the concierge, a lovely and sexy muscle bear.

RosalieNorman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosalieNorman

“Good evening, Mister Bernal. Your room is ready. Shall we take your luggage?”

“I can handle it, but thank you very much,” he answered, giving him the ID, “I’m supposed to have a reserved meeting.”

“Your guest is already in your room, as you requested.”

Bruno smiled with satisfaction, while he was signing.

The concierge gave him his ID back and his magnetic key.

“We hope you will have a pleasant stay in our hotel, sir.”

“I’m sure I will, as always...”

Luxury makes such a great pairing with lust and this hotel is a specialist, offering an exclusive menu of escorts: any race, any gender, any sexual orientation.

Bruno left the hall, wondering if he could ever give that sexy daddy concierge a blowjob, then reached his room: he slid the key and got in. He left his case next to the wall and quickly went near his bed: and there was his guest.

A pretty, young Asian female escort with an innocent face, dressed head-to-toe as a beautiful geisha, was waiting for him. Her uniform showed a pink and gold-tone. It had long and large sleeves and her skirt wasn’t too long. Her hair was crotched in the classic Japanese style.

She looked elegant and sexy at the same time. The girl was waiting for him, sitting on the bed, in an unnatural pose, like she was in plastic. Like a doll.

Bruno slowly approached and caressed her head. 

“Você é uma menita bonita." This is, “you are a beautiful girl,” in Portuguese.

He sat next to her, his face next to her face: “You smell very good,” said, before kissing gently her neck, "and you taste very good, too.”

His right hand reached her neck, he pushed her down on the bed. Bruno quickly lost his jacket, the elegant shirt was showing his hard nipples and his six-pack.

Then, he moved on her: the gay guy kissed her, deep and hungry, as he loosened his tie.

His hands ran all over her body.

“You’re so fucking sexy…”

He couldn’t tell exactly when his hunger for girls took over, but every time he felt like he was starving. Bruno turned to an insatiable bull, craving for his primal desire.

Bruno ate her neck, then he blindfolded the girl with his tie as she did nothing. No talking, no hard breathing, no reactions, no resistance: she was the perfect doll and this got him really horny. Bruno unbuttoned his cuffs, then proceeded till the shirt was open on his muscles.

He took her in the seated position and guided her hands over his beefy body: his abs, his hairy chest, his skin.

“Take off my shirt.”

The girl’s hands grabbed his shirt and used it to stand up. Then, like a soldier, she slowly removed it, uncovering Bruno’s solid torso.

“Boa menita,” which means, “Good girl.”

Bruno smiled, horny and kissed her again.

“Down on your knees… That’s right. Now let me see your hands...”

She raised them, like a condemned person.

He took the belt off his pants and used it to tie her wrists, then kissed her again.

“Stay there... Don't move."

Bruno took his time to undress completely. The idea of his gay cock in a woman’s mouth was revitalizing for him. He got closer to his escort’s face.

“Show me how you take it in your mouth.”

She started to suck his dick, nice and slow. Going deeper and deeper, she gagged on his thick cock. Bruno moaned, his eyes were closed.

“Sí… Assim esta bem…” He muttered, meaning, “That’s how I like it.”

One of his hands pushed her face on his pube and the other one plugged her nose briefly, as he kept fucking her throat. Every time she coughed, her mouth produced a lot of saliva all over Bruno’s hard cock.

He closed his eyes again, grunting for the pleasure; a naughty smile came across his face: if his colleagues or his fans could see him right at that moment…

The beefy guy took his tremendously wet cock off her mouth and stood his escort up: “You like my cock, don't you?” She didn’t answer and this got him so much hornier, as he pulled her hair.

“Let me taste it."

He kissed her, wildly. 

Bruno loosened her geisha robe: her small tits were finally exposed to his eyes. No bra. His hands mechanically started to play with them, squeezing those soft spheres, pinching her hard nipples. Then his tongue dived onto her breasts, licking them up and down.

“Yeah…”

His hands were holding her waists, as he turned the girl and laid her on the bed, face down. Bruno got on his knees, took her shoes off, then kissed her legs, as he gradually lifted her robe: there were no panties, either. Just her beautiful, smooth ass. And that pretty, pink pussy. With that nice clit, closed like a flower.

He lubed his fingers with spit, then rubbed them on her vagina before getting inside. This time, Bruno could hear a noisier breath from his escort. His fingers kept penetrating her hole till it got all wet and sticky.

Like a real alpha-man, he licked his own fingers, then buried his face in it: the smell and taste of a horny pussy after bein pounded for hours, were the right reward for Bruno.

He swiped his hungry tongue all over her pussy, drinking her wet pleasure.

“It’s playtime...”

His deep and hot voice got even deeper and hotter, because of his testosterone. Bruno untied her hands: he was ready to do his escort right. He rubbed his gay cock on her Asian clit, then got inside, moaning.

Her pussy muscles surrounded Bruno’s cock: he licked his lips, hands on her ass.

Every time he first gets into a vagina, he always feels like he’s gonna cum immediately: the tight, warm hole, the smell of pleasure, the cunt juice running down like a waterfall…

Bruno tried to move gently inside her, but his true colors showed up soon as he grabbed that ass and plowed her pussy hard. He knew that would have been an insatiable hole, so he just got down and dirty.

“Você me deixa louca!” said, meaning "You drive me crazy."

He was so horny right now... He lay her on her back, put his arm under her breasts and turned on his side on the bed. His right bicep was around her neck. Bruno spat in her mouth and french kissed her, the left hand lifted again her robe and his cock could get in her again.

He showed no mercy this time, as his tool rammed than pussy harder than ever.

“You like that? That’s what your cunt needs. Take it, slut!”

Bruno took the tie off her eyes.

“I’m fuckin the shit out of you...”

He kissed her some more, as his hand grabbed her breasts, then reached her perfect clit. He rubbed that divine piece of meat and she began to moan: that was the green light.

He rubbed her faster, his gay cock still fucking her wildly.

“Yeah! Squirt from that fuckin pussy, give me your fuckin juices!”

She had a violent orgasm, as she screamed and squirted all over the bed.

“That’s right, cum on my fucking cock!”

Bruno lost his mind and managed to power-fuck her some more, feeling like he was invincible, like he was unstoppable.

Unfortunately, his body put a limit to his mind, “Fuck, oh FUCK!”

And there was nothing he could do, against his own body. His cock blasted a powerful cumshot in her dripping wet cunt, Bruno could just scream. Once the orgasm was over, his breathing got back to normal and satisfaction just left, for disappointment: how could he be so stupid and ruin anything?

“I’m… Sorry…”

“It’s ok. I’m always on the pill and it was fun,” she just said her first words.

But he didn’t feel ok. He quickly lost all of his confidence.

“Really, I’m so sorry… You’re so hot and I got too fast, losing control of my body...”

 

She smiled and put a finger on his lips.

“Stop talkin'. It’s all good."

He smiled as well, then took her hand and kissed it, “Well, let me at least clean this mess up!”

Bruno lay near her pussy, he reached it with his mouth and started to eat his own creampie: she moaned again, her client was a great fucker and a great licker as well. 

“Yeah, push that nasty cum out of your pussy...”

Tasting his own sperm from a warm vagina was a whole new sensory experience…

When they finished, Bruno wanted to kiss his Asian escort, but chose to be a gentleman and did nothing. He let her use the master bathroom, the smaller one would have been perfect for him. As the water fell all over his hunky body, Bruno felt like an idiot.

That wouldn’t happen if they let him fully express his sexuality. He wouldn’t always have to pay an escort, in order to avoid being spotted by some blogger while dating a girl and targeted as an infamous “gay for pay”. 

He wished he could shoot porn scenes with women, without feeling like betraying his supporters. He wished fans could be re-educated in evaluating pornstars on HOW they perform, not WHO they perform WITH. He wished straight porn producers and viewers could be more open-minded.

He wished porn was labels-free. He wished every pornstar could have the right to CHOOSE to be fluid…

Bruno put a towel around his waists and got back to the room.

She was on the bed, wearing a black minidress and a pair of black boots, no heels. Her eyes were definitely set on his buff body.

The gay guy felt a boner under his towel. He tried to ignore it, took his wallet:

“500 $ as agreed and 100 $ for the... Issue...”

The Asian girl smiled and gave him back the 100 $, “There’s no need for this extra, Mister Bernal, it’s ok.”

Then she stood up, “It was a real pleasure…”

She kissed him on the lips and soon, the kiss turned to an intense, last makeout.

“I think it’s time for me to go, for real," she said, ready to leave the room.

But he took her hand: he didn’t want her to leave, yet.

“Wait,” he said, “there’s something I gotta tell you. I still wanna apologize, cause I feel like I wasn’t worthy of you. My life is just a mess in some aspects, but I don’t wanna justify my lack. It’s just you’re really hot and I wanna have sex again with you. No roleplays. Just us. Please”

“Mr. Bernal," she smiled a little embarrassed, “don’t get me wrong, you’re a handsome man and an excellent lover. But this is not a date. I was supposed to do my job and my job is done. You can book here whenever you want and I’ll be more than happy to meet you again.”

“I perfectly understand. That’s why I mean to pay you for the entire night.”

She didn’t know what to say.

Bruno took his smartphone: “Look. This is me,” he just showed her the Google results for his name and she looked very confused.

“I work in gay porn. I’ve been there for a lot. And I love it, I freaking love it. Cause I’ve always considered myself gay! But it’s a strange world, where labels matter more than people and being accepted matter more than self-accepting. In my world bisexuality is barely tolerated. And I’m not bisexual. I… I think I’m turning to sexually fluid. But, try to tell these guys about fluid sexuality. They’d think immediately of sperm, or shit like that!”

The girl laughed, involuntarily. But stopped right after, blushing.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to lack you of respect.”

Bruno laughed, too.

“Don’t worry. You look good when you laugh…”

The air got electric. And he didn’t mean to waste time, so he took her face in his hands and kissed her. The girl answered at first, looking for his mouth and his body. But then, she had to get off his sexy lips: Bruno kept his eyes closed, breathing hard for the sense of frustration.

“You’re not going to accept NO as an answer, Mister Bernal. Will you?"

He looked at her, full of lust and hunger. “Just call me Bruno. And I’m not gonna accept your answer cause neither you want it. I’ve been feeling you, vibrating under my touch: you want me and I want you. I want to satisfy you as you deserve. And you’re craving to be satisfied by me: I won’t stop until you’ll reach that satisfaction you need. So, here’s the deal: I’m offering my entire paycheck, 1000 dollars, for spending the rest of the night together. What do you say?”

She stayed in silence for a second, then her hands were on his ripped chest, “Well, Bruno. This is getting so, so interesting. Your offer got me so flattered, you even may have this, for free. But I still need to be convinced.”

He gently pushed the stunning girl on the bed, then lay on her, his hands on her ones. 

“I’ve got a lot of good arguments. But it might take all night to tell you about all of them…”

Bruno had a horny smile on his face, his beautiful eyes were lightened by lust: he kissed her, with a passion he never kissed anyone else before.

His homoflexible night was just at its beginning…

 

Published 
Written by FurOfMyHeart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments