Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party well beyond my expectations!

"I wanted to party but ended up being partied!"

30
21 Comments 21
21.1k Views 21.1k
651 words 651 words
I went to a party with a girlfriend that was at my friend Kelsey’s house. A lot of sexy college kids all around 18 or 19 but were there.

I wore a fox tee shirt, skinny jeans, green panties & a blue sports bra. I thought I looked pretty hot!

I was talking and joking with a few of my friends and making some new ones. Some were smoking and drinking , a few had found the hot tub but I stayed I the house.

I had like 3 beers when I met up with this really cute guy. The music was loud and we started dancing really sexually. Rubbing and grinding aroused me and made him hard. I was exploring him and his hands were all over me. By the time I had finished my 6th beer I was so horny! He was rubbing me through my tee, making my nipples hard. Nipple play arouse me easily!

Even though I was still fully dressed, I told him I wanted to suck his cock right there.

I’ve fucked in public so it didn’t bother me.

He was reluctant but did not stop me as I dropped to my knees and released his hard cock. It went so easily into my mouth. I stroked and sucked it like I was a professional. I was giving him my best hot wet sloppy cock sucking! And his moaning was my reward.

I looked around us and I noticed there were 3 other couples fucking.

I grabbed a hold of his balls and squeezed tightly. He clenched as he started to cum. I swallowed almost all his cum because I love cum. A girl interrupted me and wanted to kiss me just before I finished. So I snowballed her and she ate it all while sucking on my tongue. I told her I wanted her.

She took me by the hand and led me to one of the bedrooms.

She was wearing an Ed Hardy tank, short shorts and just a bra.

SofiiaDreams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDreams

No panties I found out later.

She started eating me through my panties, finally I pushed them aside as I could not stand it anymore. God was she good and got me to cum allover her face!!! After I quit bucking and spasming she let me enjoy my orgasms…

We stripped each other and were both naked eating each other 69 when her Boyfriend walked in through the door.

He shockingly says: “What the hell”

He looks at her and then at me “What are you doing to my girlfriend?” He turns in a huff to leave.

I tossed her off of me and told him not to leave. I said he could have me and cum inside me too if he wanted. (yes I said that!) He stopped ad continued to glare at his girlfriend. The he just smiled and walked toward the bed.

When I pulled off his pants and I was like “SHIT”, as I could see he had quite a long cock in his boxers, maybe 11” I think. We kissed briefly but he was intent n fucking. He kept his boxers on while we fucked. I sucked his girlfriend’s boobs while he fucked me. Then she sat back on my face & people videotaped it. I just didn’t care cause I knew very few of them!

He finally came what felt like 5-6 long hard spurts of cum inside me. God I was so close and yes she took me over the edge rubbing my clit!!!! I collapsed on top of him!

I had to stay at the party until my ride home was ready to leave so I took my panties & stuffed them in my pussy to stop the cum from leaking and took his boxer briefs to wear home.

I told him it was the least he could do!

I was pretty aroused pulling those cum-soaked panties out once home!!!!

Published 
Written by sunnygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments