Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Summer Afternoon - Part Four

"Lesbian virgins Michelle and Eve discover the wonderful world of girl-girl sex...then Alex joins in"

5
1 Comment 1
6.0k Views 6.0k
779 words 779 words

“Nobody move,” ordered Alex, holding Michelle’s gaze as he readied himself. Ordinarily he might have stopped to admire the beautiful scene: one of his lovers knelt with her crotch in the face of the other, who in turn lay open to him over the edge of the bed. He could see Eve’s tongue beginning to explore Michelle, tentatively, like that of a cautious snake foraging its way towards a tasty morsel.

But not now. He was already beginning to drip salty droplets of cum onto the floor: this was no time for ceremony. Without another word he leaned in over Eve, bracing himself with his hands on either side of her shoulders. He felt her hands grip his forearms as he rammed himself into her yielding, ecstatic body.

He hit his straps in a moment. Now, after so many minutes of gentle, girlish movements, the bed and the wall behind it was vibrating with the power of his pumping. Eve was being pounded, her head driven back and forth between Michelle’s legs as he thrust into her. Michelle lowered herself slightly, just enough that Eve’s tongue only had to ride the waves to pleasure her. As she felt it running up and down the length of her cunt, she felt a thrill to think that Alex was causing the violent movement of something so delicate.

Eve was struggling for breath now. Things had moved so fast, and her nose and mouth were both being slammed against Michelle’s moist cleft. But what words she could get out were only these: More, harder, faster.

Alex obliged, but not for long. Taking Eve while Eve took Michelle was just too much. He couldn’t stiffen any more, pump any more, before nature had her way with him. He absolutely flooded Eve. She had never felt so much spunk from him before. He closed his eyes and revelled in the ecstasy as his thrusting slowed while he squeezed out every last drop.

But he had no plans to pull out. He would be hard for some time yet. And after a moment to absorb his almighty burst of cum, Eve was working Michelle’s pussy again, gobbling up her taste. Michelle bent forward at the hips, both to kiss Alex and give Eve better access to her clit. Eve, knowing so well what she liked to receive, read Michelle’s mind and flicked her tongue across the dewy button of desire poised neatly above her face.

Michelle was in full flow now. The oozing strands of pleasure juice that caught Eve’s cheek only spurred her on. Michelle and Alex continued to lace their tongues together. Alex could taste everywhere Michelle had roamed with her mouth, and God, it was better than any feast. He remained inside Eve, still hard.

A three-way connection. Even as she kissed Alex, Michelle could see his dick disappearing into Eve somewhere beneath their lips. At this sight Michelle let herself go, yelping as she came from the kiss, the clit-lick. The double sensation.

All was woozy now. Slowly, very slowly, they disengaged. Nobody was done yet. Alex’s penis refused to slacken in this scene. He had an idea, and his women, still both horny as fuck and craving more pleasure, seemed to read his mind in unison as he lay down in the centre of the bed.

Without a word they both dived on his sopping cock with their mouths. They took one side each, as equals now, their eyes locked hungrily on one another as they licked up and down on Alex’s powerful meat, spiced as it was with the aromatic wetness from Eve’s pussy.

Then Eve took his rod right into the back of her throat, while Michelle licked, nibbled and suckled on his balls as they prepared for another burst of cum.

“Who wants this one?” said Alex, urgency in his voice as his climax approached.

“Me!” They giggled: Michelle and Eve, who both had a taste for cum, had answered in unison.

“Lie together then,” he gasped as he wriggled to his knees and knelt above their beseeching, angelic faces, pressed cheek-to-cheek. “Open wide.”

The women did as Alex instructed, and soon each was being treated to some hot, well-aimed cum on their tongues and faces. Again, there was plenty to go around. The spurts that missed each girl’s mouth were readily licked up by the other.

And then the three of them lay panting, gathering breath, reliving every moment. It was to be the first of many summer afternoons.

This story is taken from James Grey's Breaking Free collection, available via his website.

AmberGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberGold

Published 
Written by jamesgreyauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments