Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife And I Share The Stud At The Gym

"I volunteer to be the fluffer for our hot gym boy"

32
6 Comments 6
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"I love it when my wife fucks other men. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Sometimes I get to help out."

I married my high school sweetheart, Tina. She was the envy of every man. Tina was tall, athletic, with a tiny waist and very large breasts that showed no sagging whatsoever. We were in college at the time, living in our own apartment. The college boys always stared at Tina and her breasts. I quite enjoyed the attention and so did Tina.

We religiously worked out at the college gym. There was this guy, Tom, we knew. Tina liked to talk to him all the time. He was a good-looking man, athletic, well-built, and our age. The annoying thing was that Tina would go on and on about how hot he was.

One day in the gym, I decided to check him out. I followed him to the locker room after his workout. We went to the showers. We were the only people there. Tom started to soap up his body. His hands slowly went down to his member. What a cock! His cock was about 5 inches long in its flaccid state. It was beautifully circumcised and complemented by a nice proportionate ball sack. Tom was soaping up his shaft and testicles leisurely. His cock was slowly rising to half mast.

I felt my own cock stirring. I had to leave. Two erect men in the communal men’s shower would probably not be cool. I grabbed my towel, dried off, and went to the sauna. I grabbed my copy of the New York Times, which I liked to read in the sauna. I hoped it would also distract me and my rapidly rising erection.

Fortunately, the sauna was empty. I sat down and began reading. The door opened. Tom came in. I quickly dropped the newspaper on my crotch. Hopefully, he had not noticed my erection.

Tom sat on the bench across me and took of his towel. His beautiful cock was still on half mast. He parted his legs nonchalantly, displaying his entire package. My cock was rock hard under the newspaper.

“Frank, you got quite a boner under that newspaper. If you want to take care of it, I don’t mind.”

I blushed.

“Well, you are almost hard yourself. Why don’t you take care of your own,” I replied sheepishly.

“Fair enough, let’s do it together. I do need the relief from all that exam stress. I’ll keep an eye on the door.”

I put the newspaper down on the floor and began stroking. Tom’s hand moved up and down his amazing shaft. I swear it grew to eight inches. This was too much for me. With a loud grunt I ejaculated a sizable load on the newspaper.

“Pretty impressive, Frank.”

Tom started groaning. He pointed his monster cock towards the newspaper. His cock was gushing cum.

“At least we didn’t leave a mess behind,” Tom remarked, pointing to the newspaper.

He wrapped his towel around his waste and left.

I grabbed the newspaper, folded it up and bolted.

Back in our apartment, I was working on my computer when Tina burst into the room.

“What’s this,” she cried, waving my copy of the New York Times in front of my face.

“What do you mean,” I asked.

“The paper’s pages are all stuck together with some sticky stuff.”

I had to confess.

Tina didn’t talk to me for days.

A couple of days later, Tina burst into the apartment. She threw The New York Times copy of that day into my face. I picked it up and examined it. The pages are were stuck together.

“What’s the heck?” I asked

“Well, after your little adventure with Tom in the sauna, I went right up to him in the gym and asked him whether you were his boyfriend, with whom he was having fun in the sauna. He denied being attracted to you. He said it was only stress relief. I told him I thought so. He obviously liked my tits since he was always staring at them in the gym. So I told him to follow me to my car. In the car I offered him to touch my tits. He didn’t need encouragement. He was all over them. I opened his fly, grabbed his cock and jerked him off. What a beautiful big cock. He came all over your newspaper. I didn’t want the flood of his cum on my leather seats.”

ValentinaHaddid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentinaHaddid

I was rock hard. Tina was slowly leafing through the cum-soaked paper. I embraced her and kissed her passionately, pressing my hard-on against her.

“Geez, I didn’t think that me jacking off another man would excite you.”

We ripped our clothes off. Tina jumped on me, riding me hard. She picked up the paper and rubbed the cum soaked pages on my face. I thought I’d faint. I shot my load. Tina screamed and came hard.

We fucked every day. Just looking at the cum soaked newspaper, now all dry and yellow, made me hard instantly.

A week later, I came home and heard noise in the bedroom. The door was open.

“Come on in, Frank. You will like it. I’m just finishing up with Tom.”

Tina was on the bed, spread eagled. Tom was on top of her his magnificent tool sliding slowly in and out of her. He pulled his dick out and his moist glans rubbed against her clit.

I sat down and watched the show in disbelief. It was the hottest thing I ever saw. Tina started shaking and convulsing. Tom shot his load deep inside Tina.

He withdrew, his cock going half mast.

“Frank, I want you to be my fluffer. Suck Tom back up to his full glory.”

“What?” Tom exclaimed.

“Oh, Frank loves your cum. We have been fucking every night with Frank’s face pressed in your cum on the newspaper. Quite intoxicating, he claims. And by the way, who are you to protest. You were the one enticing Frank in the sauna.”

I didn’t wait for Tom’s answer. I took his cock in my hand and squeezed it lightly. I could feel the blood pulsating in his shaft. It started to grow again. I licked the tip of his glans, then slowly sucked in his semi flaccid member. My tongue circled around the tip of his cock. I sucked it like a lollipop. His cock grew and grew. He was gagging me.

“Here you are, honey, Tom is ready for you again.”

Tom withdrew from my mouth and inserted his eight inches slowly into Tina’s pussy.

“Fill me up, Tom,” Tina moaned.

I watched. My cock was rock hard, straining against my pants.

Tom ejaculated into Tina. The cum was oozing out of her pussy.

“We could do another round, but Tom has to leave.”

Tom said his good-bye. Tina was about to clean herself up. Her pussy was still leaking cum.

“Wait, honey.”

I quickly ripped off my clothes and plunged my rock hard cock into Tina’s overflowing vagina. My cock disappeared quickly. I was only six inches erect and there was cum everywhere. The feeling was incredible. This was the best fuck of my life. With every thrust, Tom’s cum came bubbling up.

“Honey, I can barely feel you inside me. You are so much smaller than Tom.”

This was too much for me. I came hard, adding more cum to the already overflowing hole. I eagerly dove between her legs and sucked up every drop of this flood of juices. Tina’s pussy juice, Tom’s sperm and now mine, all comingled . Tina orgasmed hard while I was cleaning her up.

Tom always texted before he came over. I served as his fluffer for every round of fucking. As a reward, I always got the sloppy seconds. When I wasn’t home, he just fucked Tina without me.

One day Tina was late and I offered Tom a blowjob while we were waiting. He eagerly accepted.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments