Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Two Married Guys

"Why don't more guys own up to being bi-sexual?"

29
16 Comments 16
33.2k Views 33.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story

To keep from freaking you out, I’m not going say how old I am. Let it go by saying I’m a senior citizen. I’m repeatedly told I look good for my age, whatever that means. I have a “lover” (more accurately a sex partner) who is less than half my age. The way that came about is, I hired a guy to paint a couple of rooms in my house, and he brought along a very young assistant, Cecil.

About two weeks after they finished, Cecil showed up and asked if I had any odd jobs he could do. It so happened I did. Over the next couple of days, we talked and I found out he was older than he looked, (although a grown man, he’s the boyish type), was married and had two little kids. His marriage was rocky (he suspected she had cheated on him). I also found out he was friendly and a nice guy.

I’m not flaming, but I don’t hide the fact I’m gay. If someone picks up on it I’m not surprised, but I was surprised when on the third day after Cecil had finished up all the work I had asked him to do he asked if I wanted to have sex with him.

There had been several times when I had thought my sex life had come to an end, but then I had scored. But the last time had been some time ago. I seriously thought I was well past the age of ever getting screwed again, and here was a young guy propositioning me. Do you think I was going to say no?

I wasn’t the least sure he knew what he was doing, but I said we’d give it a try, and if he changed his mind at any point, we’d stop. I had him get naked (he had a nice young man’s body) and gave him a basic blow-job. (Well, I sucked his balls, too). He had a really nice sized cock. (Cecil’s on the short side, and I guess I had expected his cock to be smaller. A nice surprise!)

Afterward, he said he had liked it, but I wasn’t sure we had done the right thing. Even though it had been his idea, he was still very young and inexperienced. Maybe my horniness had taken me too far.

Two weeks later he came back and asked if we could do it again, but this time he wanted to fuck me, so he did. It turned out he was good in bed. He’s also a good kisser, which I hadn’t expected.

I like the feel of our two naked bodies rubbing together while swapping spit. My cock against his cock is a real turn-on, sort of like foreplay.

We started out with me on my stomach, legs spread, and him on top, ramming his cock in and out of my ass. It was when he came that he grabbed my head and turned it so he could kiss me while he filled me with his hot cum.

It was a good hot fuck session, and I was hoping for a follow up. That happened less than a week later. He showed up unannounced as usual, but this time as soon as he was in the door he grabbed me, pushed me up against the wall and stuck his tongue down my throat while he ground his pelvis against mine.

I had to push him back so I could drag him upstairs to the bedroom. That’s when the hot body rubbing began. And I told him, after I had sucked on his cock for a while, that I wanted him to fuck me like he fucked his wife. I think that was a turn-on for him.

He pushed me back rather roughly and spread my legs. He lifted my hips and with one hand held his cock straight out so he could line it up with my waiting asshole. Slowly but firmly, he pushed it in, and I felt my sphincter muscle relax and welcome him in. He sank it deep, waited a few seconds and slowly pulled it back. Then he shoved it in again and proceeded to fuck me hard and fast.

We wildly kissed each other’s face, licking and biting lips. When he came he rammed it all the way in and unloaded what seemed like cups full or cum deep inside me.

Exhausted he fell on top of me, damp from sweat. He soon rolled off, opened his eyes and laughed. A couple of quick, sweet kisses ended the session.

For the next several months that became the usual way, we had sex, with slight variations. But as usual, things change. As the months passed having sex with him became more sporadic, with increasingly longer times between visits.

Then he told me he had gotten divorced, and we returned to doing it more often, but still sporadically.

He now has a new wife, and again we do it less, but he still comes around. He likes to fuck and I like to suck cock, but as we got to know each other better we found we could compromise. And he also learned to like getting his cock sucked almost as much as he likes fucking my ass. A couple of times when I was sitting on the sofa, he came in and stripped and got up on the sofa on his knees and fucked my face. (He likes fucking me in the mouth.)

He’s learned to do a lot more than he did when we started four years ago. I’ve lain on the bed on my back with my head hanging down over the edge while he shoved his cock down my throat. He’s learned to like lying on his back and letting me ride his cock. He even found he likes to rim me before he fucks me. (I’ve rimmed a lot of asses in my time, but I just don’t have any desire to rim Cecil.)

All of this is to get to a new chapter in my sex life.

I subscribe to one of those bottled water companies.

sadieDesire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sadieDesire

Over time different delivery men have worked on my route. Recently a new guy took over the route. He came on as a very friendly guy. He gave me his cell phone number if I needed emergency service.

His name’s Julian and he’s about ten years older than Cecil, I’d guess, maybe only five, but he’s a full-blown man. There’s nothing boyish about him. He’s taller than Cecil and has that kind of strong, wiry build with long muscles.

Things began to get a little strange. He’d stop by to see if I needed water. I said when I did, I’d call him. Then he’d stop to ask how I was, or to say hello. He told me his daughter was going to have a sweet-sixteen party and he wanted me to come. So by that, I knew he was married, but why would he want me to know his family? But I became intrigued, then aroused.

I started thinking about him, waiting for him to show up. One day when he did I asked if he ever took breaks, or did he have to continually check in. He said he could take a break. I invited him in for a cold soda. He asked if he could use the bathroom. Instead of showing him to the guest half-bath I took him to the one that opens into my bedroom. He went in without closing the door.

The bedroom has a large window that faces west and the sun can come blasting in in the afternoon. It was only a little past noon, but I went to the window and drew the curtains closed. I turned and looked straight into the bathroom. He looked up at me as he was finishing pissing, and grinned. I smiled back, looking directly at his big cock. I walked out of his line of sight and sat on the edge of the bed. He fulfilled my expectations by walking into the bedroom with his cock still in his hand.

He stood in front of me and looked down at it. I reached out and grabbed his belt and pulled him forward. His cock was half hard and I slurped the whole thing into my anxious mouth. As I sucked his cock it quickly got harder until it was fully erect. I moved my head back and forth. To my delight, instead of holding my head and forcing me to suck him as he saw fit, he undid his belt buckle and unbuttoned the top button on his jeans and boxers, opening them so I could get to the base of his cock. I let his pecker go and stood up.

I took his shoulders and turned him around and pushed him down on the bed. He was sitting on the bed, but I pushed him again so he was lying back. I sat down beside him and returned to sucking his cock. He laid one hand on my shoulder but didn’t try to control me. He also didn’t do things like muss up my hair or run his hand under my shirt, but I was sure he was enjoying my sucking. I mean I could just tell.

After six or eight minutes he spoke for the first time, saying, “Can I fuck you?”

I stopped sucking so I could answer. “Next time. The first time I like to suck off my guys.”

He had to accept that, but he didn’t seem to mind.

I put his cock back in my mouth but then got a better idea. Without taking it out I pulled him over on his side while I rolled onto mine, so we were both lying on our sides and he could mouth-fuck me. He got the message and went to town. That way it didn’t take him much longer to cum. For the first time, he grabbed my head as his balls emptied their sweet, salty cream into my mouth.

When he was done I released his cock, but three times I took all of it back in my mouth and sucked it hard as I could as I pulled back. I got up then and helped him stand up. He didn’t say anything as he buttoned, zipped and buckled up, but he looked at me and smiled.

I had my hand on his back as I walked him to the door.

I told him, “Remember what I said.”

He looked at me, and from his expression, it was clear he was thinking ‘What?’

I smiled and said, “Next time.”

He said, “Oh, right.”

Right now I don’t know if there will be a next time. I don’t know if he’s going to become an alternative to Cecil, or if this was just a one-time excursion for him. I do know I’m not going to his daughter’s party. I mean, why should I? I don’t want to become a part of the family, or even meet his wife.

What I do want is to get him naked in bed and for him to fuck me. I want to see if he likes to do it different ways. I want him to fuck my mouth by getting over me, and I want to sit on his cock, and to lick his balls. With this guy, I don’t want to “make love” as Cecil and I do. At this time I don’t care if he kisses me or not, and it’ll take a while for me to decide it I want to rim him.

In all my years of sucking and fucking I’ve never had a guy who claimed or admitted to being bi-sexual. They’ve all self-identified as gay or straight. I guess Cecil is bi-sexual, but I doubt he’d own up to it. I’m positive he’d say he was straight. And I’m even surer that Julian would. What do you think? As for me, I really don’t give a fuck, as long as they give me a good hard fuck.

 

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments