Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Story part 2

"My story continues."

25
11 Comments 11
20.0k Views 20.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I am in the bathroom hiding from my two best friends fearing that I just ruined everything. They were both willing participants in our escapades, but still in my mind it was all my fault. I am trying to compose myself but it is not happening until Amber knocks on the door, “Hey my parents are home. John is stalling them but you need to get dressed.” She hands me my clothes and I get dressed and splash water on my face. 

I walk to the living room and hear, “…he just didn’t react well to the Tequila. I am just going to take him home.” I nod and head straight for John’s car. I really don’t want to look at anyone in the eye especially Amber’s parents. I just know that everyone sees me as the huge pervert who forced himself in between his two best friends. 

The drive was silent. John tried to his credit to make jokes about anything and everything. I was inconsolable and finally he just gave up. The plan had always been that I would stay John’s place. I did on most weekends anyway. But the problem now was we usually slept in the same bed. Again it was never anything sexual between John and myself. We were just two teenage boys who liked hanging out. Yes we slept in the same bed when I stayed over, but there was never any overt sexual tension between him and I. Well until now. 

Like always I stripped down to my underwear and climbed into bed. John touched my shoulder in a gesture I assume was meant to comfort me, but I shrugged him off. I tried to sleep but no sleep came. I rolled over and looked at John in the dim light of the few electronics in the room. He was always a back sleeper. His body was exposed and I couldn’t help but look at it in a very different way now. I tried not to and cursed myself for thinking those thoughts about my best friend. But I just couldn’t help it. The flood gates of my feelings had been unleashed and I could not rebuild the dam ever again.

I am not sure when I finally fell asleep I just remember how I woke up. John was shaking me, “Hey. Hey. My parents just left for their trip. Hey. Hey.” 

I rolled over unto my back confused, “Huh?” I half groaned and moaned.

“My parents just left for their trip for the rest of the week. They wanted to say goodbye to you, but I told them the dinner we had last night wasn’t sitting well with you,” he replied to my half verbal question. He began to rub my arm and chest as he leaned closer and whispered, “You know it’s alright.” I looked up at him and we kissed again. This time was different. For one he had shaved so it wasn’t so prickly; for another it wasn’t as hurried. Last night was a blur of passion this was different. Very different. 

I let myself melt into the bed as we continued to kiss savoring every moment of something I did not even know I wanted so badly. I put my hands on the back of his head pulling him gently closer to me. His hands explored my body. Touching me like it was the first time he had ever seen me without a shirt. I did the same roaming over his body for what seemed like eternity.

John then rolled on top of me and I finally realized he was naked. It felt so weird yet so right for him to be on top of me in this extremely intimate situation. He started kissing my neck and collar bone. Teasing my body on his way to my nipple. He licked and I inhaled in pleasure. He did the other nipple. I inhaled again. He kept going back and forth. I could not understand the feelings that were going through me.

KeiraAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiraAngel

The pleasure. The confusion. All at once. It was overwhelming and I wasn’t sure I would be able to control myself much longer. 

But then John’s eyes caught mine and I knew this was something to enjoy not fear. He kissed down my body till he got to my underwear. He slowly removed them and just stared at my hard cock. I don’t know why, but I finally whispered, “Please?” John nodded and licked up my shaft and around the head causing my dick to jump and twitch. I could not comprehend what was happening.

He stroked my shaft a little longer before moving back up and kissed me while looking directly into my eyes. I could feel his hips shifting but did not know what he was doing until I felt the head of dick touch my butt. I panicked for a second until he kissed me and all fear was gone. He pushed and it felt good so I moaned. He pull back and reached for his bed side table to grab the lube I knew was always in the drawer. He smeared some on his cock and rubbed some into my hole before positioning himself again at my ass hole. 

I did what I had seen in porn and grabbed my knees pulling them back to help. He pushed his cock head into my ass and fire erupted through my body. I have had two knee surgeries, a broken ankle, and a broken collar bone, but nothing and I mean nothing compares to the pain I felt when he broke my cherry. He kept saying, “It’s okay. It’s okay,” over and over. How could anyone want this pain?

After a few seconds he begin to penetrate my body again, much slower this time. He slowly pushed until it felt like my stomach would push through my lungs and then he hit my prostate and my body exploded. Not literally and not with orgasm, but with a pleasure I never had known existed. I still to this day cannot describe exactly what I was feeling. But all the turmoil of the past 12 hours was lost and I was finally free. How could anyone deny themselves this pleasure?

John sensed and heard my pleasure so he began short soft strokes. Honestly it felt like someone slowly tapping the very center of pleasure within my body. It was phenomenal. I was now lost in the ecstasy of his dick in my ass.  I could feel my orgasm building with in my balls. John’s slow and steady rhythm pushing me closer and closer. Finally it let lose showering my body with cum that felt like had been holding back for years. And in a weird way maybe it had. 

Then something happened that I was not expecting. I felt John cum. It was a surreal experience. I could actually feel his cum hit my prostate which sent more and different shivers over my body. I felt at that moment a sense of pride, accomplishment, and love that I really was not expecting. The look on John’s face told me all I needed to know. This was something we both wanted without either of us knowing. 

He slumped down and rolled off of me. He did not really cuddle but we certainly were not too far from each other. I could feel his cum start to seep out of me and was very aware of the cum on my body. I tried to prop myself up but did not have the strength. 

Again we lay there not talking for I do not know how long until finally he stood up and I got a look at my lover friend in a whole new light. He looked and smiled at me in a way I just knew meant something special. He trotted off to shower as I lay there basking in the glow. John soon returned and I went to shower as well. I heard the doorbell ring and I knew that was Amber. 

 

 

Published 
Written by Biyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments