Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my first threesome

"exploring my bisexual side"

27
5 Comments 5
24.5k Views 24.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It had been a long hard winter and boy was I looking forward to a break.I had just been through a painful divorce and needed to get away.The warm sunshine of Tenerife was just the tonic I needed.

After checking into my hotel I needed a walk and a drink. I found this cosy bar in the old part of town. The atmosphere seemed friendly although most people were in couples. A guitarist started playing and the beer was going down very well. Just to my left I noticed a stunningly beautiful blond girl, with an equally handsome blond boyfriend. As I sipped my beer I couldn't take my eyes of this stunning beauty. I looked down and noticed her perfect breasts with large protruding nipples. I couldn't see the lower part of her body as it was hidden beneath the table.

Not wanting to blow my own trumpet but I was pretty good looking at the time. I also had long blond hair with a pretty good body. Next thing I noticed this blond beauty staring right at me. I looked straight into her pale blue eyes and we exchanged smiles. Had she been alone I would not have hesitated to have spoken to her but obviously not under these circumstances. Her boyfriend seemed oblivious, staring ahead appreciating the traditional Spanish guitarist. By now I was getting a bit uncomfortable, she was making it so obvious, it would only be a matter of time before her boyfriend got jealous and would probably aim a blow at my nose, the last thing I wanted right now.

I thought I would relieve myself and made for the toilet. As I passed by the couples table, I could now see her whole body and wow,what a body. She was wearing a tiny green mini dress and had the most gorgeous long brown legs I have ever seen. As I passed close by she turned her head and followedmy steps grinning all the way. I had to delay having a pee as I was so aroused I could not get my penis out of my pants.

After a couple of hours and several beers later all barriers now seemed down. Next thing the blond man beckoned me over to join them and I then found out they were Swedish, Sven and Inga. They could speak perfect English and we enjoyed the rest of the evening together. At about midnight Sven asked if I wanted to come back to their apartment for a drink. it was just around the corner. I thought why not as I was alone as long as they didn't mind.

As we walked back Inga positioned herself in between both of us and put her arms around both our shoulders. I thought this a bit odd but just put it down to Scandinavian hospitality. Sven had one hand around Inga's waist which gradually worked its way down to stroke her magnificent right buttock. Next thing his hand stretched across and he pinched my left buttock, looked at me and winked. I thought this a bit odd but went with the flow.

When we got back to the flat, Inga flopped down on the couch dead opposite me, slightly inebriated and probably hadn't noticed that her skirt was now clearly revealing a tiny thong. Sven was out of the room and Inga took the opportunity to spread her legs knowing I was staring right up those long brown legs.

Sven seemed to be in the bedroom quite a while so after getting a beer from the fridge, I sat next to Inga and the next thing she pulled my head toward her and started kissing me. I couldn't believe it and pulled away thinking Sven would be mad.

'Don't worry about Sven' she said reassuringly,'we are no longer a couple. We had decided to split just before the holiday but as it was booked decided to go anyway' This really made me feel aroused as I now thought I had the green light to touch this beautiful Scandinavian blond bombshell. Her skirt was now practically above her waist and I couldn't resist caressing the top of her beautiful thighs.

Alexisweets
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexisweets

She looked down and could see now that my penis was battling to escape from my very tight jeans.Next thing she instructed me to stand in front of her whilst she was sitting on the sofa. I immediately obeyed and the next thing she undid my jeans and pulled them down and my cock sprung upwards in my pants. Before I knew where I was she had pulled my pants down and took the head of my cock between her luscious lips. After a few minutes of sucking, I couldn't stand it any longer. I pushed her back on the sofa and pulled down her tiny thong revealing her beautiful semi shaven lips. I lifted up her vest to reveal the most beautiful pert breasts with the biggest erect nipples I have ever seen. I quickly dropped to my knees put my arms under her legs and pulled her towards me burying my head deeply into her mound. She groaned as I sucked her erect delicious clit and at the same time fondled her lovely nipples.

She arched her back and begged me to fuck her, so in one swift movement I lifted her long slender legs, pushed them apart and entered my dripping helmet into her soft mound. Next thing I am thrusting away in seventh heaven when all of a sudden I noticed a figure standing behind us. I quickly withdrew and turned around to see Sven all six foot of him standing naked fully erect. I sat on the sofa next to Inga also fully erect.

'Mmm' she cried 'I'm a lucky girl. two lovely erect cocks within sucking distance' Next thing she took Sven's eight inch cock into her lovely mouth and I just watched open mouthed. What a beautiful sight. After a few minutes she stopped and suggested we all went into the bedroom. It was the first time I had a rear view of Inga and she had such a lovely back and a tight arse, I really thought I was dreaming. I also found I was extremely stimulated at looking at Sven's large circumcised cock.

Next thing all three of us are naked on the bed with Inga in the middle asking who was going to fuck her first.

Sven beckoned me to go ahead and I didn't take much encouraging as my cock was dripping pre cum. After about five minutes of thrusting, Inga arched her back and let out a scream that would have awakened the dead. Next thing I knew Sven was fondling my arse cheeks, but instead of feeling repulsed, it in fact turned me on more and before I knew where I was I exploded into Inga.

I then lay back whilst Sven got Inga into the doggy position and started thrusting from the rear. Inga couldn't get enough and it was the first time I had noticed Sven's muscular buttocks thrusting into Inga. I was so turned on I couldn't resist stroking Sven's buttocks. I couldn't believe what I was doing, I had never touched a man before yet I couldn't stop myself. Next thing Sven withdrew and suggest I lay under Inga and she got on top of me and started to fuck me. Whilst this was happened Sven lubricated Inga's arse and inserted his finger whilst she thrust above me. After about five minutes he told Inga to stop and whilst I was still inside her, he inserted his cock into her arse. She looked down at me her sweat dripping into my face. She groaned and moaned as she was double penetrated and I could feel Sven's cock pushing further and further. This really freaked Inga out and she let out the most enormous scream, quivered and had a multiple orgasm. I came soon after and then enjoyed the ride as Sven thundered into her arse. Eventually we all lay there in a pile of sweat. laughing fondling and sharing.

The holiday was quite an eye opener for me as subsequent experiences with Inga and Sven was to see me explore my bisexual side which I will describe further in my next story.

Published 
Written by kevinlove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments