Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Ex-Lover's Wife

"A short teaser of an unexpected connection"

41
10 Comments 10
4.0k Views 4.0k
819 words 819 words

Author's Notes

"I can't wait to hear what you think! Should there be part two, or do you like staying in suspense or making up your own sexy sequels in your head?"

Adam and I met through work. A virtual team of misfits and oddballs, all excited to have an opportunity to try something new. Adam was infuriating but attractive, and we quickly became good friends.

One night, working late, I let it slip that I had a crush on him and just before I ended the video call he replied, "The feeling is mutual".

Well, that changed everything! We started our online affair and I was owned and obsessed! For the first time, I was introduced to the power and pleasure of a dominant/submissive dynamic. Adam was able to control me with one look, or a word, and I would crawl over glass for him. All without ever touching each other, or being in the same room.

Eventually, my feelings overcame me, and I had to end the affair or risk losing all perspective on life. As hard as it was, we managed to find our way back to being friends and colleagues.

A few years pass, and Adam and I still talk, support each other at work, and chat about our families. We're friends.

I have to visit his city. So, like friends do, he invited me over to dinner at his place.

His family is beautiful. The children love me, their new silly friend, and we play hide and seek, and sing funny songs. Adam and his wife Louisa look at me like I'm a new puppy, entertaining and amusing. They look at each other with love and desire. I see it, and there's a pang in my heart. As much as I fell for Adam, he never let me in, his heart was always guarded, available only to one woman, his wife. I shake it off and enjoy my night.

The children have their baths and ask for me to read them a bedtime story, but Adam says he'll do it. Louisa and I are left to talk and drink wine. Next to her, I'm a giant, a big awkward mass of giggles and curves and curls. She's controlled, confident, petite and calm. It's incredibly hot. I might tell her that, laughing because she makes me nervous.

She smiles at me and says, "Adam told me you were funny and smart."

I can't help myself, "I bet he didn't tell you how pretty I was." I'm laughing and I hope that conceals my blush.

"No. But he should have."

The laughing stops, and we are making out like teenagers. I pull her towards me, and she's on my lap. Her fingers get caught in my curls, and she tugs a bit too hard, and I gasp with pleasure.

DonatellaAmatti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonatellaAmatti

We look at each other, knowing. Our kisses intensify, and I'm taking off her shirt and bra, kissing, licking, and nibbling. Her pants under her skirt are starting to dampen. I put her on the couch and move to kneel in front of her.

Louisa's lean muscular thighs part as I run my hands up her legs, telling her how gorgeous she is, how lucky Adam is, and checking that this is okay.

Louisa grabs my hair and looks me in the eye, "I want you to devour me. Make me cum all over your pretty face"

When Adam comes back into the room, I'm face down in his wife's cunt. She's grabbing the back of the couch, thrusting forward into my mouth. I reach up and twist her nipple lightly.

She's overcome, "Fuck me, Frankie. This feels so good. Oh my god, fuck me, baby".

Adam watches us for a while, feeling his cock get bigger. He rubs it over his jeans, taking pleasure in the pressure building, and the slight pain of confinement. Adam watches his wife and his lover locked together. Louisa is half naked, writhing with pleasure, and Francesca (he hated calling Frankie) is messy and rumpled but licking pussy like she was getting paid. Adam watches me and knows from my pulsing hips, and jutting nipples, that I'm not only intent on making Louisa cum, that I'm incredibly turned on myself.

Louisa, as promised, cums on my face. One leg is wrapped around me. The other is braced against the couch. I have one hand inside her and one hand on her beautiful small breasts. I lay my head on her thigh as she strokes my hair. We're not talking, just breathing together.

Adam clears his throat, interrupting our reverie. We look up, taking in his broad frame, gleaming green eyes, and tongue gently licking his full lips. And his cock. Adam's cock is in his hands. I gasp. It's so much bigger in real life than I ever imagined. It's thick and fleshy and very very hard.

Louisa looks up at Adam, her post-orgasm haze gone. She is back to being cool and confident. Once again, she's the queen, and she tells Adam with cool determination, "She can play. Make her happy."

Published 
Written by Frankly_Francesca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments