Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dark Secret Desire

"My bisexual desire becomes a reality."

39
11 Comments 11
45.3k Views 45.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
I am just your average middle age man who had been married to the same woman for almost fifteen years. Our marriage had been rock solid until about six months ago. It was then I did something that would change our lives for years to come. Over the past year or two I had fantasized about being involved in a bisexual experience. It mainly involved the idea of sucking on another man’s cock. I really wasn’t too much into the other aspects, but that idea of sucking another man’s cock had been a fantasy of mine for a while now. It was all meant for fantasy, and I never intended for it to ever happen in real life. I thought it would just subside with time like a lot of other fantasies I had experienced.

I love to work out at the gym, and I try to go as much as possible. I am in still pretty decent shape for being middle age, and I certainly look a bit younger than my actual age. It had been a warm afternoon and I had just finished up an intense workout. I sat there in the locker room for a few minutes cooling off when a young man around the age of thirty took a locker near mine. I had seen him around a few times in the past, and I glanced over at him and exchanged pleasantries as he began to change out of his sweaty clothes.

A few minutes later he stood there with nothing on. He had a strong medium build, and I caught a quick glimpse of his tight body as he stood there. I felt a wave of arousal come over me like none ever before, and my cock began to swell up inside my shorts. I now sat there with a towel in my lap, and I did my best to hide the fact that my cock was so aroused. A few minutes later the young man headed off to the showers. I did my best to get myself back under control, and after a few minutes my cock finally resided back to normal. I had never experience anything quite like this ever before, and I sat there still aroused.

It had been a few minutes later when the young man returned from the showers. He had a towel draped around his waist, and I did my best not to look over his way. He began to dry off, and he now stood there once again naked. I couldn’t help myself, and I again glanced over at his firm tight ass as he bent over to dry his legs. He then turned slightly towards me, and I now caught a glimpse of his immaculate cock. It was long and smooth, and I couldn’t resist taking my eyes off it. It was then I suddenly heard the dreaded words, “You like what you see?”

I had been caught, and I quickly turned my head the other way, and acted like nothing had happened. I heard him laughed out, “I seen you checking me out?”

I tried to be coy about it, and told him he was mistaken. He then turned fully towards me and said, “Then why are you covering up your lap with a towel?”

I once again tried to change the subject, but he wasn’t about to let this end.

“I really wasn’t checking you out,” I said to him a few seconds later.

He laughed out loudly again and said, “Well, then why don’t you move that towel off your lap, and then we will see who is right.”

He now had my back up against the wall. I slowly began to remove the towel from my lap when I suddenly stopped. My cock was rock hard, and the young man knew it. I felt embarrassed and humiliated, and a few seconds later he said to me, “I live only a few miles from here. Why don’t you follow me back to my place?”

The young man began to dress, and a short time later I followed him out of the gym. He drove to a secluded apartment complex down the road, and I pulled in behind him. My cock throbbed hard, and he led me into his spacious apartment.

Once inside he told me that his name was Sean, and that he had a few bisexual experiences in the past. He told me he hadn’t cum in days, and that he needed someone to suck him off. He then ordered me down onto my knees in front of him. He knew I was a virgin at this, and I slowly knelt down onto the living room floor. He yanked down his sweats, and I now got a full view of his impressive looking cock. It was much bigger than mine, and he began to move closer towards me with it. He stood only about a foot or so away, and that was when I reached out with my hand and began to gently massage his semi erect cock.

I ran my hand down the shaft of his cock, and after just a few minutes it was extremely hard. I then heard him say, “Suck it cuck!”

I then moved my lips towards the head of his erect cock. I began to lick it gently, and after a few minutes I began to part my lips. He slipped his raging hard on into my virgin mouth, and I began to suck on another man’s cock for the very first time in my life. My hands now rested on his tight ass, and I began grope his ass hard while I continued to suck on his throbbing member. Several minutes had elapsed, and I felt his body begin to tighten up. He began to moan out when he suddenly pulled his cock from my mouth. I felt several waves of cum splash up against my face, and he covered it in his cum in a matter of seconds.

I then looked down towards the floor with a raging hard on. I felt ashamed and embarrassed, but also extremely aroused. I heard the young man laugh out, and he said to me, “I can see you like that! Didn’t you cuck!”

A short time later the young man began to taunt me once again. This time though he turned around and dropped his sweats once again. He showed off his lovely firm ass to me, and told me to suck on it. I did as I was told, and I knelt down once again back behind him. He then pushed his ass back towards my face, and I began to worship his ass by licking and sucking every square inch of it. It was perfectly smooth and firm, and I spent the better part of several minutes as I ran my tongue down over each of his tight cheeks. I then ran my tongue down the center of his crack until I had reached his clean shaven balls. I began to lick each of them in between his legs, and Sean now knew I wanted his cock once again.

“You want to suck me off again cuck?” he said to me seconds later.

I didn’t respond back, and he led me over to the couch. He sat down and I got down on my knees in front of him. He held firmly onto the back of my head, and then he forced it down onto his swollen cock. I sucked hard on his cock for several minutes, and he moaned out, “That’s it suck it! Suck my big fucking cock!”

A short time later he began to moan out. His cock was on the verge of erupting, and seconds later I felt his load being shot up into my mouth. He held tightly onto the back of my head until he was done cumming, and cum now slithered down the shaft of his cock. I was so horny at that point that I left in a hurry. Once home I jerked off twice in the shower. I had never cum so hard in my life, and it nearly brought me to my knees.

It had been a few weeks later when I finally had the courage to go to the gym once again. I didn’t noticed Sean anywhere, and I had just finished up my workout when Sean surprised me in the locker room.

“I was wondering where you had been cuck!” he said to me.

I tried to reason with him that it was all a big mistake, and that I was over my desires. That didn’t faze Sean one bit, and he knew better than that.

“I know you want my cock again? Don’t you!” he demanded.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde



I felt a huge adrenalin rush like none ever before, and I tried to reason with him quietly, “Sean please listen to me! We can’t do this again.”

Sean then dropped his shorts next to me, and his big beautiful cock was exposed for me to see. I no longer could control my inner desires, and I did everything in my power not to suck his cock right there in the locker room. He had me under his control now, and twenty minutes later I was back at his apartment wanting his beautiful cock. I was so turned on that I knelt down before him immediately, and I yanked his shorts down to the floor.

“Oh man I want your fucking cock so badly! I then want you to force your load down my throat!” I said to him.

Sean felt a huge adrenalin rush, and I began to suck hard on his cock. He urged me on, “That’s it cuck! Suck my big fucking cock! Take all of it!”

Several minutes later I heard him moan out, “Harder! Harder!”

I continued to suck hard on his cock, and the tips of my fingers now dug deeply into the flesh of his tight ass. I had never experience such arousal like this ever before, and minutes later his body began to tense up. He grunted out, “Don’t you fucking stop! Harder! Harder!”

I gave it all I had, and just seconds later he grabbed onto the back of my head and forced it hard down onto his throbbing cock. He began to grunt out loudly, and I felt several waves of his cum slither down the back of my throat. It had been a good minute or so later before he pulled his spent cock from my mouth. I had darn near swallowed his whole load, and I was so turned on at that exact moment that I nearly came inside my shorts. I was now turning into his cum sucking cuck, and Sean knew it.

I was just about to leave a few minutes later when Sean gave me an ultimatum. He told me that he wanted to fuck my wife, and that if I didn’t let him that he would start rumors about me around the gym. He had me by the balls, and I began to plead with him, “Please Sean! Leave my wife out of this! Please!”

“I am going to fuck her hard right in front of you, and when I am done with her I am going to make you clean my cum from your wife’s beautiful body!”

“Please don’t fuck my wife! Please Sean!” I begged him.

It was basically no use, and I left with the orders of returning with my wife that following Saturday night or else. I had never wanted Julie to be any part of this, and the thought of seeing her with another man was never on my agenda. I felt a huge wave of jealousy come over me, and I was left with little choice but to do what he asked. I knew far too many people at the gym to let a rumor like that swirl around. Some were co-workers, while others were neighbors and friends. I was now stuck between a rock and a hard place, and I now had to confess to my wife Julie what I had done.

That night in bed I explained to Julie what I had done. She was none too happy with me, and she stormed out of our bedroom saying she wouldn’t do it. I thought I was screwed, but the next morning she suddenly had a changed of heart. She also had too much to risk in all of this, and she agreed to fuck him.

That following Saturday night we met up with Sean at his apartment. My wife still looks great for being middle age, and Sean was extremely excited about fucking her. He began to undress her right there in the living room in front of me, and just a few minutes later my wife was naked and exposed. Sean now had her get down onto her knees in front of him. He dropped his pants as his big beautiful cock appeared before her. He pushed his cock into Julie’s mouth, and she began to suck hard on his cock directly in front of me. I felt a number of emotions, including a huge wave of jealousy. I also felt a strong wave of arousal, and I watched my wife take Sean’s cock deep into her mouth. He fucked her mouth for several minutes before laying her down onto the carpeted living room floor.

I felt a range of emotions at that exact moment, and I watched Sean climbed on top of my wife. Seconds later he pushed his big cock deep into Julie’s pussy. She moaned out instantly and I now sat there and watched him fuck her. He fucked her hard for the next several minutes, and forced Julie to cry out into a powerful orgasm right before me. Her body shook and trembled hard underneath him, and my cock throbbed hard with excitement. A short time later Sean moved her over to the couch. He had her get down onto all fours. Her chest now rested down onto the edge of the couch, while her lovely ass sat high in the air. Sean quickly mounted himself back behind her, and then rammed every inch of his cock deep into Julie’s pussy.

He fucked her hard from behind for the next several minutes as Julie was on the verge of another powerful orgasm. Then just seconds later she cried out loudly into a very intense orgasm as she felt Sean’s cock penetrating deeply into her. Sean could no longer hold on any longer, and he suddenly pulled his throbbing cock from Julie’s pussy. He stood up and pointed the head of his throbbing cock down toward Julie’s lovely ass, and began to stroke hard on his cock right in front of me. Then just seconds later his cock began to erupt. He sent waves of cum all over Julie’s exposed naked ass, and then ordered me to lick her ass clean.

I dropped down onto my knees behind her ass, and I began to lick it clean while he watched on. Several minutes had passed, and I now clean the last remains of his cum from her beautiful ass. Sean told me what a good cuck I was, and that he wanted to fuck Julie once again. He had her get down onto all fours in the center of the living room. He got in behind her and pushed his cock back into her from behind. He pounded her hard with his cock for several minutes as Julie cried out once again into another powerful orgasm.

A short time later he flipped Julie over onto her back. He once again got on top of her, and he began to fuck her very hard. He had fucked her hard for a good twenty minutes or so before announcing he was going to cum. He then gave Julie several hard thrust with his cock as he filled her lovely pussy with his cum. He then got up off the top of her, and ordered me to lick my wife’s just fucked pussy clean.

I got down onto the floor, and I began to lick his cum from Julie’s exposed pussy. Her pussy was swollen and gaped wide open, and Sean’s cum oozed from it. Julie was still extremely turned on, and her body began to tremble hard as I pushed my tongue deep inside her. I licked her pussy for a good ten minutes or so before she cried out into another intense orgasm.

My face was now covered in each of their juices, and we left a short time later. Sean assured me it was our own little secret, and that no one but us would ever know. I assured Julie that it wouldn’t happen ever again, and I vow that I no longer felt the urge to suck Sean’s cock.

A few months now have passed, and I thought I was over my desires to suck another man’s cock, but lately that all has changed. I feel vulnerable and weak, and I now began to experience other fantasies. One involves being forced to suck off three strangers at one time, while another is being degraded and humiliated into begging for another man’s cock. I guess I am not over it after all.

Published 
Written by cumming10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments