Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother-In-Law's Big Rican Cock

"My white sister marries a Puerto Rican man and I end up being a cock sucker for him and his friends."

56
11 Comments 11
84.3k Views 84.3k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Famous Story

I have always thought that my sister Denise and I were lucky to be raised by parents who taught us to be unprejudiced and accepting of all ethnicities. We grew up in the suburbs near Philadelphia, which has a sizeable Puerto Rican population, and we had a representative mix of Caucasian, black, and Latino friends. My name is Ed, and this story takes place when I am forty-two years old and Denise is forty-three. But first, it will be helpful for you to understand a little about our pasts.

Denise was seventeen years old and a senior in high school when I was sixteen and a junior. She had been dating a Puerto Rican Boy named Luis since she was a junior and he was a senior, and she was still dating him after he graduated and was going to the nearby community college for their mechanical technology program. I started to hear rumors about Denise’s junior year when she was considered a slut for dating Luis and also hanging out with his Rican friends, Roberto and Gustavo, all the time.

The rumor was that she was sucking and fucking all three of them, and just couldn’t get enough of their big, uncut, brown cocks. You can just imagine that was a big deal to some of the bigoted kids in the school, and she was looked down on by many of them. I asked Denise about it a few times and tried to tell her to quit hanging around with those guys, but she told me to fuck off and mind my own business.

Following her graduation from high school, Denise enrolled in the same community college where Luis attended, and they were married a year later right after he graduated. For several years after they were married Denise teased me about my little dick and being jealous of Luis’ big cock, but she eventually stopped the teasing when we got a little older. She walked in on me in the bathroom when I was a junior, so she knew that my dick is only four inches long and thin.

I wasn’t that close to Luis, but we both tried to get along at family events. I’m sure that Denise told him how I talked against him early on, and he considered me to be the nosy little brother who was trying to interfere in his relationship with my sister. But over the many years since that time, much of the previous animosity faded away, and we then had a more typical, if strained, brother-in law relationship. He and his friends have good, union, blue-collar jobs. They always like to tease me about being a college graduate with a lucrative corporate position, and that I’m not as macho as they are.

Just recently, for the first time ever, Luis invited me on a long-weekend fishing trip with him, Roberto and Gustavo. He called and said that he rented a cabin on a lake three hours west of our homes in Philadelphia, and that was their late-summer trip. Our wives stayed home with the kids, and we headed out to the lake in Luis’ SUV pulling his boat on a Thursday afternoon.

The ride to the lake was uneventful, and we talked about our families’ and plans for fishing. Gustavo was also bragging about fucking his neighbor’s white wife, and Luis and Roberto encouraged him by talking about how much they liked white pussy too. Luis didn’t seem to mind making those comments in front of me.

We arrived at the cabin just before sundown and everyone helped move our supplies into the cabin, launch the boat, and get it tied up at the dock. It's a nice fishing boat rigged with bench seats and some swivel chairs, and there is plenty of room for the four of us.

The cabin has two bedrooms, each with a double bed, and it was decided that Luis and I would share one bed, and the other two guys would share the other one. That didn’t allow us much room, but since Luis and I are related by marriage and the other two guys are such good friends, it didn’t seem like a big deal. We got everything set up and had dinner, and then had a few beers before heading to bed. We were getting up early the next day and wanted to get a good night’s sleep. I was wearing a t-shirt and boxer underwear, and Luis came to bed wearing only his tight, white brief underwear.

Luis is a fit, muscular, hairy guy of forty-four years old at that time. And atsix’ tall and weighing one hundred and ninety pounds, and with his medium-olive complexion, he is rugged and swarthy looking. But in all the years I had known him, I had never seen his cock. I was surprised at the big lumps his soft cock and huge balls made in his underwear.

I didn’t mind that he was dressed that way, but it was a little unsettling to me that I was somehow attracted to looking at him. I had never been the least bit interested in other men and didn’t even intentionally look at them in the showers back in high school and college.

My wife and I had an active sex life up until the past year, when she suddenly seemed to have lost interest in sex. Up until then we fucked at least three times a week, but lately I was lucky to fuck her once a month. So maybe my lack of sex was giving me a heightened sexual sensitivity. And seeing Luis’ ruggedness and how big his genitals are gave more credibility to the rumors about Denise liking those big, Rican cocks.

I have a light complexion and am only five feet and eight inches tall, weigh one hundred and fifty pounds, and have almost no hair on my body. Some people said that I was so cute and delicate looking that I could almost be Denise’s sister instead of her brother. So, seeing Luis’ manly body and the big lumps in his underwear was a little intimidating to me, and I felt soft and almost feminine next to him.

We got in bed and I decided to roll onto my right side facing away from Luis and leaning slightly over toward the bed. That gave us more room and allowed Luis to spread out a little as I fell asleep. It must have been several hours later I thought I was dreaming when I felt something hard and wet rubbing up and down my ass crack.

I finally woke up and realized that Luiz had pulled down my boxers and taken his underwear off and was slowly humping my ass. His cock felt huge rubbing on me like that, and the wetness could only be precum. I pulled away from him and turned towards him saying, “Damn, Luis, what the fuck are you doing?”

His eyes were closed, and he opened them slowly, apparently waking from a dream. He looked at me and then down at his hard, dripping cock and said, “Oh fuck, man, I thought I was dreaming. Denise hasn’t been too interested in sex the last few months, and when I rolled over against you and felt your soft ass, I must have thought you were Denise. I dreamed that I pulled down your underwear and then took mine off, and I was stroking my dick in your ass crack. Shit, I’m really sorry, but your ass felt so soft to me, just like Denise’s.”

The room was partially illuminated from the outside security light streaming through the window, and when Luis stopped talking I looked down at his cock. His cock looked to be over nine inches long and very thick, with a long foreskin and fat cock head that was dripping with precum. He has prominent veins all over the brown shaft, and his balls are huge and were hanging down on the bed. Luis was looking down at my dick, and I quickly glanced down at my soft, little white dick and then back to his. I was captivated by his big, dark cock and balls and continued staring at him.

After a few uncomfortable moments Luis reached down to stroke his thick meat and said, “Denise told me that you have a little dick, and I can see how you might be interested in my big cock. It’s okay if you want to suck it for me, Ed.”

I looked at him and said, “I can see now why Denise likes your cock so much. You and your friends were the talk of the kids in high school when Denise was whoring herself to you, and now I can see why. I’ve never sucked a cock, but even if I wanted to suck yours I couldn’t do it. You and the guys give me enough shit as it is. Imagine what it would be like if I was a cock sucker for you.”

Luis looked at me and smiled before saying, “Well if that’s the problem, what if I suck you too? It will be a first for both of us. Just turn around and we can sixty-nine. Come on, Ed, I really need to cum after humping your ass crack that way. If you’re half as good as Denise used to be at sucking my cock, I should cum fast for you. She always said that my semen tasted so good and she always swallowed it for me.”

I didn’t have any attraction to Luis as a guy, and I knew that I wasn’t gay, and was having a hard time understanding my attraction to his thick cock and balls. Maybe it was that he's dark and hairy, and his cock and balls are so much bigger than mine. Or, it was the raw sexuality of him asking me to suck him. I also found it hard to believe that a macho Rican guy like him would agree to suck my dick. And I knew from his comment that he planned on ejaculating into my mouth. I was trying to tell myself not to suck him, but my lust was getting the best of me.

So, I said, “Well, maybe we can try it, but you have to tell me when you’re ready to cum. I don’t think I could take that slimy shit in my mouth.”

Luis was lying on his side, slightly leaning back and with one leg bent towards me on the bed. I slowly turned around and laid the same way but in the opposite direction and rested my head on his hairy thigh. That put his half-hard cock and balls right in front of my face. My senses were flooded with his strong, musky odor which also had a hint of the scent of urine, but rather than being repulsive to me, it aroused me even more.

Then I felt his head come to rest on my thigh as he said, “Go ahead and taste my cock, Ed, and I also want to feel you sucking my balls. Denise would be happy knowing that her little brother is taking care of me like this. I’ll stroke your little dick for you to get things started.”

I felt his hand on my dick as I moved one arm over and behind his hip and ass to hold him in place as I took his thick cock into my other hand. It is so thick and the foreskin is rubbery and soft, and I liked the feeling of his fat fuck meat in my hands. I leaned in to tentatively taste his cock head and oozing foreskin, and I liked the feel and taste of it in my mouth. His cock hardened very quickly, and I instinctively pulled against his hairy ass to pull more of his cock into my mouth. My mouth was stretched wide to take in his meat, and I began sucking and licking his vein-covered shaft.

Luis was still just rubbing my dick and not sucking it, but I continued sucking him anyway. I saw his egg-sized balls hanging and shifting in his hairy, brown scrotum, and decided to pull away from his cock for a few minutes and suck them. His ball sack is hairy and soft, and I was able to suck one of his balls into my mouth at a time.

The taste was musky, and the aroma was stronger with my nose closer to his perineum and ass. He must have really liked me sucking him like that because he started moaning and swiveling his hips against me. Then he started rolling slightly over until he was partially on top of me and pressing his balls into my mouth while softly humping my face.

I remember being vaguely aware that he still had not sucked my dick, but I wasn’t worried about that anymore. His aggressiveness, musky aroma, and big hairy genitals made me want to be submissive to his strength. I had a strong desire to please him in any way that I could, and I liked the feeling of being somewhat pinned beneath him. I loved sucking his balls and long, prominent perineum, and wanted to rub my face in his aromatic crotch. Then I understood how Denise fell in love with his big cock in high school.

After sucking his balls for at least fifteen minutes, Luis reached down to push my head away and said, “Okay, Ed, get your mouth back onto my cock. I’ve got a two-week load of cum saved up for you. So, get to it, cock sucker.”

It was obvious to me that Luis had tricked me into sucking his cock without him sucking mine, but I was so aroused that I took his oozing cock into my mouth. I started moving up and down on his shaft and sucking it as he leaned all the way over onto me and was moving above me and fucking my mouth with his huge cock.

His balls were still wet with my saliva and they were rubbing and slapping my forehead. He continued to stroke my dick with his hand, probably just to make sure that I kept my interest in sucking him, but he didn’t need to worry about that any longer. I was happy to be used by him and was anxious to taste my first load of cum.

He was taking slow, deliberate strokes with his cock in my mouth, and I was actively sucking him. I liked the feeling of his foreskin and the ridge of his big cock head as they slid over my lips and tongue, and I was trying to take as much of his shaft as possible. He was finally pushing his cock head into my throat.

Even though I previously told him not to cum in my mouth, he finally quickened his strokes and said, “Get ready, Ed, here it comes. I’ve got a big load of jizz churning in my balls for you, and you’re gonna love it.”

On his next stroke he started grunting and groaning and he pulled back so his first spurt of cum sprayed onto my tongue. I felt the thick, tube-like ridge on the bottom of his cock throbbing and pulsing as he inundated my mouth with his semen and sperm. His cum tasted a little salty and bitter, and I liked the thick and slimy consistency of it.

I swallowed two times to keep from choking, and then kept sucking his deflating meat to get the remainder of the semen oozing from his cock head, as he slowly stroked my mouth. When he was finished with me he rolled back onto his side, and I followed with my mouth still nursing and sucking his thick cock and my head resting on his thigh again.

After a few minutes sucking him that way, he reached down to nudge my head away from his cock and said, “Whoa, man, my cock is getting a little sensitive now. I had no idea that you would take to sucking me so enthusiastically. Shit, you were making love to my cock and balls with your mouth, and I can tell that you liked eating my cum. I knew that you would like it if I could give you a closer look. Sorry for not sucking your dick, Ed, but there’s no way I’m going to take a cock into my mouth like you did, and I was just giving you an excuse to suck me.”

SusanAriasTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanAriasTS

I was too embarrassed to say anything and was coming down from the excitement of sucking my first cock. I remember feeling weary and must have gone to sleep right there with my head resting on his thigh, right next to his genitals. It was still dark when I woke up to the alarm clock and realized that I was still nuzzled at his crotch. His musky aroma was arousing me again, and I turned off the alarm clock and then leaned over to casually suck on his soft, hairy scrotum and balls.

His cock started to harden as I sucked his balls, and when I pulled back to take his half-hard cock into my mouth, I felt Luis’ strong hands pulling me farther down on his fuck meat. Then he said, “Damn, Ed, you're a hungry cock sucker, but hold on for a minute so I can go take a piss before you finish me off. I’ll be right back.”

Luis went to the bathroom which is right next to our bedroom, and when he came out I heard him talking with Roberto and Gustavo. He said, “Ed and I will be out in a few minutes. If you don’t mind, why don’t you get breakfast started so we can get out on the lake before sunup?”

He came back into our room and laid back on the bed and whispered, “Okay, Ed, come on and finish me off quickly so the guys don’t wonder what’s going on. And I’ve got a little surprise for you too.”

I laid my head back on his thigh and as I took his cock head back into my mouth, I realized that Luis hadn’t wiped off his cock after he pissed. It was wet and had piss trapped in his foreskin. I should have been disgusted, but I liked the nastiness of tasting his piss along with his tangy foreskin, and I sucked his cock like a lollipop.

Luis started moaning and said, “Fuck, man, you’re just as nasty as your sister. She always loved sucking the guys and me right after we pissed, and sometimes during. It’s going to be nice having you around. Keep sucking, Ed, I’m getting close already.”

It only took a few minutes sucking Luis for him to tense up and fill my mouth with another load of his Rican cum. I continued sucking him as his cock softened, and I liked pushing my tongue into his foreskin and eating the oozing remnants of his ejaculation. He finally pushed me away and said, “That’s enough for now, Ed, but you can sure suck me again tonight. I’m really happy that we discovered your love for brown cock and cum.”

After I wiped off my mouth I said, “I don’t know what came over me, Luis, but I have to admit that I really enjoyed sucking your cock and swallowing your cum. But you have to promise me that you won’t tell the other guys about it. This was a one-time thing, and I don’t want to be thought of as a cock sucker.”

Luis smiled at me and said, “Don’t worry, Ed, I won’t say anything to them. But if you really liked my cock that much, you will enjoy theirs’ too, just like Denise always did. We're all about the same size with long foreskins and big balls, and I think they’d be happy to fuck your face. But I’ll leave it up to you to initiate something if the situation presents itself.”

We quickly ate breakfast, and I had to wonder if the guys heard us in the bedroom with me sucking Luis’ cock. But nothing was said, and we were soon out on the lake before sunup, and had good luck catching fish until mid-morning. That’s when we found a shady spot under some trees by the lake's edge to drink beer and eat our lunch. By our third beer we were feeling no pain, and as you might expect, started talking trash with sexual overtones. Gustavo started bragging again about fucking his neighbor’s white wife and saying how much white women seemed to like thick, brown Rican cocks.

Then Roberto chimed in and said, “No offense, Ed, but Gustavo and I have enjoyed being sucked off by and fucking your sister ever since Luis first started dating and fucking her. Hell, she continued fucking us all the years since high school, right up until a few months ago when she cut us all off. We still get a little pussy from our wives, but Denise was always so sexy and passionate about having sex with us. You know, you and Denise look a lot alike, and it’s too bad you aren’t her sister instead of her brother. I could use a good fuck, or at least a suck, right now.”

Luis was smiling and enjoying Roberto’s comments, but he kept his word and didn’t tell them about me sucking his cock. Then Gustavo spoke up saying, “Roberto’s right, Ed. Now that he mentions it, you do look a lot like Denise. With longer hair and a little lipstick, I could envision you with my cock in your mouth, just like your big sister. What do you say, man, do you want to try sucking some Rican dick? I’ll take a piss and give you a good look at my cock, then you can decide.”

He stood up and lowered his athletic shorts, and I saw that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. His cock does look a lot like Luis’s cock, and he looked over at me as let loose with a strong stream of beer piss over the side of the boat. I couldn’t help but stare at his big cock, and even though I had no intention of sucking anyone’s cock again, I felt the same hunger that I did for sucking Luis again when we woke up that morning. I just kept watching him and I saw out of the corner of my eye that Luis was also watching me to see what I would do.

Gustavo finished pissing, and without shaking his cock or pulling up his shorts, he turned towards me where I was sitting on the bench seat. He held his thick cock in his hand as he shuffled towards me and said, “Damn, Ed, you didn’t take your eyes off my cock once while I was pissing. So, I’m going to give you a closer look. Move that tackle box over in front of the swivel chair and sit on it with your head laid back on the cushion. That will be the perfect position for me to give you a close look.”

I knew that my lack of protest was a clear sign that I wanted him to come towards me, so I sat on the tackle box and laid my head back. He stepped up to me, and with Luis and Roberto looking on apprehensively, Gustavo straddled my body. His huge, semi-hard brown cock was dripping with the remnants of his piss, and he pressed his wet foreskin and thick cock head to my lips.

I instinctively opened my mouth to take his thick foreskin, which was dripping with piss, into my mouth and began sucking him. I looked up and saw him smiling down at me as he said, “Son of a bitch, I didn’t think it would be this easy to get you to suck my cock. Luis told me that I should try to encourage it just to see what you would do, and oh fuck, man, that feels good. But before you continue, I want you to suck my balls for me.”

Gustavo moved up a little more and dragged his huge, brown, hairy balls across my chin to my open mouth. He was sweaty and smelled musky from our morning in the sun and from not taking a shower the night before, and I sucked his hairy scrotum and one of his large balls into my mouth and began to actively suck.

He pressed down hard on my face, fucking me with his crotch, and after a few minutes he said, “Fuck, Ed, Denise never enjoyed sucking my balls as much as you seem to like it. So when I slide forward, I want you to suck my ass too. I don’t know what made Luis think you’d be up for this, but I’m sure happy that he suggested it.”

For the next few minutes Gustavo rubbed his sweaty ass and balls all over my face, and I even got caught up in the frenzy of the moment and sucked his ass crack and asshole. He finally pulled back and pushed his cock back into my mouth and started aggressively fucking my face. My mouth was stretched wide as he pushed his cock into my throat, and I enjoyed being used that way by him.

After only another few minutes he started pumping my mouth even faster, and then he stopped as his big cock throbbed and convulsed as he filled my mouth with his huge load of cum. I swallowed all his cum and continued sucking his cock as it softened. I liked the feeling of being pinned under him like that, and the idea that I was sucking a darker-skinned Puerto Rican made it seem even more nasty and erotic.

When Gustavo pulled away from me I saw that Roberto and Luis had taken off their shorts and were stroking their cocks. Then Luis said, “Well, Ed, I don’t think there’s any reason to keep our little secret about you sucking me off twice last night. It seems like you've gotten a taste for our brown cocks and cum, just like Denise did so many years ago, and you also seemed to like our foreskins wet with piss."

"Why don’t you move over to the side of the boat and hold Roberto’s cock for him while he pisses, and if you’re lucky he might even give let you taste the last couple of squirts. Come on, Ed, it’s only fair that you give him a suck job too, and you might as well drink his piss while you’re at it. What a great little cunt mouth you’re becoming for us.”

It’s hard to explain the thoughts racing through my mind. On the one hand I knew that I should never have put myself in the situation of sucking those guy’s cocks, but on the other I couldn’t stop myself. I loved the taste of their cocks and cum, and even the little bit of piss I had tasted, and I felt submissive to their wishes and just wanted to service them. So, I got on my knees and held Roberto’s cock as he began a strong flow of beer piss.

His cock was vibrating as his piss hit the water, and it seemed like he went on forever. But finally, the stream became less forceful, and he turned slightly towards me and grabbed my head and pulled my mouth onto his cock. The piss filled my mouth, and I had no choice but to swallow his yellow pee. He only held me there for a few seconds, but I’m guessing that I must have swallowed a cup of his fluid. Then he said, “Nice job, cock sucker. Now sit back down in front of the chair while I fuck your cunt mouth.”

I quickly sat in front of the chair again, and he came over and fucked my mouth just like Gustavo had done. In only a few minutes I was swallowing another load of Rican cum. After that I sat back on the bench and Luis said, “This is sure going to be a fun weekend having you here, Ed. We can share you at night in the cabin, and even get our cocks sucked out here on the lake during the day. I would never have guessed that you would be receptive to being a cock sucker, and I’m just sorry that we didn’t find out about you years ago. We’ve got enough fish for today, so I say that we should all go back to the cabin and fuck your pretty little mouth some more.”

We went back to the cabin, and for the rest of the afternoon and evening those three guys took turns fucking my mouth and having me suck their big balls. It was hard to believe how horny they were and how much cum they still produced even after their third ejaculations. In just a short time I had become obsessed with their big, brown cocks and cum, and I just loved the taste and texture of their big cum loads. I went from bed to bed sucking their big balls and cocks, and sometimes feel asleep briefly with their cocks in my mouth after they ejaculated.

By Sunday afternoon when we headed home, I had sucked my brother-in-law and his Rican friends at least a dozen times each, and I was becoming more and more submissive to them. They even took turns with me in the SUV on the way home, and I was becoming accustomed to having them sit on my face while I sucked their asses and balls. I also eagerly swallowed their piss when they wanted me too. My transition was complete from someone who earlier in my life was so against my sister having sex with those guys, to the point that I loved being demeaned and used by them for their lustful pleasure.

I knew that those guys would want to keep using me at every opportunity, but in the past, I hadn't had that many opportunities to be with them. Then, two weeks after our trip, Luis invited my wife and me over to their home to watch a pre-season football game, and Gustavo and Roberto were also there with their wives. I was feeling a little embarrassed around them and was happy when they didn’t do or say anything to reveal to our wives that I was a cock sucker for them.

During half-time Luis and his friends went out into the unattached garage to look at a project that Luis was working on. When Denise saw that I didn’t go with them she said, “Why don’t you go out there with the guys, Ed? The ladies would like to have a little private time for girl talk, and you’ll all be back in here soon.”

I went out to the garage, and it quickly became apparent that Luis had told Denise about me sucking him and his friends. They were all sitting on an old couch with their pants off, and it was clear that they expected me to suck all of them off. My embarrassment subsided when I saw those big, brown cocks and swinging balls again, and I dropped to my knees and sucked them. It felt so good to have their big cocks in my mouth again, and my favorite part was when their cocks throbbed and pulsed and fed me the loads of tasty man cream.

We went back in the house to watch the game, and at one-point Denise called me into the kitchen. No one saw us in there, and she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek as she whispered, “I could hardly believe it when Luis told me what you did for him and the guys at the lake. Now I think you can understand why I was so cock-crazy for them in high school. Thanks for taking care of the boys for me, and I plan to have you over here as often as possible, so you can continue taking care of them.”

Since Denise knew about and encouraged me to suck the guys, it was easy for us to get together at their home. My wife wondered why I was always going over to visit my sister and the guys, but Denise was able to convince her that it was a good thing that I was finally getting along with my Rican brother-in-law and his friends.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments