Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Adventure As A Sex Research Subject

"Can a totally straight guy be enticed to have gay sex?"

25
5 Comments 5
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

The other day I was surfing the web when I came across an ad that piqued my interest. Our local university was looking for participants in a sex research project:

"We are looking for athletic males in their twenties to participate in a sex research project. The participant's sexual orientation must be strictly heterosexual with absolutely no interest in any homosexual activities including gay pornography. The study will answer the question of whether strictly heterosexual males will engage in homosexual activities under the right circumstances. Participants must be willing to engage in any activity asked of them except activities that cause physical harm. The study will be performed onsite and participants must be willing to spend time at our research facility."

The ad listed a link where you could apply. This sounded very mysterious and definitely spoke to my inner exhibitionist. I filled out the application form. It asked me all kinds of very personal questions like whether I worked out, whether I was circumcised, what my penis length and girth were, limp and erect. They also asked about my sexual history and my porn viewing habits. Filling out the form made me very horny and I had to masturbate just thinking of what the study would be.

The following day I received an email inviting me to the research lab. I showed up on time and was let into a small lecture room by a young bookish but somewhat attractive research assistant who introduced herself as Anna.

"Frank, please sit down, we have to go over a few things."

I took a seat and waited nervously for the questions.

"You know what the study is about. We are trying to find out whether men, who identify as heterosexual only, under the right circumstances will engage in gay sexual activities. Have you ever had any form of gay sex, have you given or received from another male a kiss on the lips, a handjob, blowjob, or anal sex."

"No, never."

"How about a circle jerk without touching another man's genitals."

"Nope."

"Do you watch any gay or bisexual pornography?"

"No, I don't."

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"Uhm, right now I don't have a girlfriend."

"OK, when was the last time you ejaculated?"

"Two days ago."

"What did you do?"

"I masturbated watching porn."

"What's your favorite porn?"

"Teenage lesbians and threesomes with two girls."

"Of course, here is your consent form. Please understand you are agreeing to do anything we say unless it causes you physical harm. You also consent to all sessions and research activities being filmed."

She handed me the form and a pen and I quickly signed with trembling hands.

"Excellent, let's get started. Frank, please remove all of your clothes and sit down again. I will put a plethysmographic device on your penis. The sleeve will measure blood flow to your penis and tell us if you are getting aroused. I will then tie your arms and legs to the chair so that you won't be able to touch your genitals. We will show you videos and measure your arousal. The entire session will of course be recorded. Any questions?"

I started to take off my clothes. As I pulled down my underwear I realized I was getting an erection.

"Sorry about this," I mumbled totally embarrassed.

"No worries, happens all the time," Anna assured me.

I sat down on the chair and Anna kneeled down in front of me with the device sleeve. She grabbed my cock and wrapped the sleeve around it. Precum was starting to drip from my fully erect cock. Anna unceremoniously grabbed a tissue and wiped off the precum. She then connected the wires of the sleeve to a monitor. Finally, she strapped my hands and legs to the chair with leather straps.

"We are all set. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. The first show is a boring news show. We need you completely flaccid to get a baseline reading, after that we start to measure."

Anna left the room.

The first video was indeed a boring news show. It dragged on and on. I for sure was as flaccid as I could get. Then the screen changed. A young shapely coed in a locker room was slowly taking off her gym clothes. Completely naked she went to the shower and began soaping up. A second gorgeous coed showed up, took off her clothes, and joined the other in the shower. Soon they were soaping each other up, kissing, and fondling each other's large pointy breasts. They rinsed off, dried each other with towels, and retired to a bench. Here they began massaging each other and finally one was lying her back while the other parted her legs and slowly started licking her mound. The groaning became louder and louder, and then a scream and a shudder and they both collapsed on each other.

I was rock hard with no way of reaching my cock. My cock was pulsating, drooling, with no relief in sight.

The screen changed again, back to the boring news show. Again it went on and on until I was completely limp again. What's next I thought.

Suddenly again, the scene of a locker room. This time a young athletic male in workout clothes began to undress. He was muscular, well hung, and toned. He went to the shower and began soaping up fondling his rather large uncircumcised cock. A second guy showed up, started to undress. He too was very athletic, the same age, not quite as endowed. He joined the first guy. Soon they were soaping up each other, their cocks slowly rising. The fully erect cocks were poking each other and jousting while they were kissing each other passionately. They rinsed off, drying each other, moving on to a bench. The well endowed one on his back, the other one between his legs, sucking his large member into his mouth. The moaning became louder and louder, the guy's body began to shake, he pulls out his cock from his buddy's mouth and shoots a giant load on his chest.

The scene was the mirror image of the two girls. Except, it didn't do anything for me, nothing at all.

The light went on and Anna came back in. She took off the straps, slid the sleeve off my cock.

"You did well, Frank. Please go through this door into the next room. I'll bring your clothes."

I went through the door and found myself in the room with two other naked guys. We looked at each other uncomfortably. The door opened and Anna and another woman came in. She was in her late fifties with a well-toned body. Giant tits restrained by what must have been an industrial-strength bra were pushing against a tight white blouse, nipples clearly visible.

"I'm Professor Hall, leading this study. You did very well. Of all the test subjects you were the only ones showing absolutely no arousal watching the gay video scene. That means you are completely heterosexual. The next step in the study is for you to abstain from any sexual activity for one week. We need to make sure you are very excitable when you come back. To make sure that this happens we will put you in a chastity device. Here it is, a clear plastic tube in which you insert your flaccid penis. The tube is then secured into slots of two plastic half rings. The half rings go around the base of your scrotum and penis, they snap together securing the tube containing your penis. That way you will not be able to touch your penis. The tube has a hole in the bottom so that you can urinate freely. You will wear this device for one week."

While she was talking I just kept staring at her fabulous breasts. My cock started to rise to full attention. I looked at the other two guys. They too were fully erect.

Professor Hall, realizing our stares, with a smile remarked:

"The chastity device can only be locked in place when your members are flaccid. So this won't work. Please go back to the offices where you watched the videos, then calm yourselves down, put your flaccid members in the tube. Anna will then secure them with the half rings."

She turned around and left.

We went back to our rooms and the boring news shows were back. I went limp immediately, almost fell asleep. I shoved my limp dick into the plastic tube and pushed the call button next to the chair.

Anna came into the room followed by Professor Hall. Professor Hall stood behind my chair, Anna quickly kneeled down in front of me and with an expert grip grabbed my balls and the tube. She quickly snapped the two half rings in place.

MissLaraHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissLaraHoney

"All secure, now we lock up the device with a small padlock so that you can't remove it yourself."

Professor Hall leaned over me examining the chastity device. Her heavy breasts firmly rested on my head.

"He's getting hard again," Anna shouted excitedly.

My cock was straining against the tube so hard it hurt.

Anna and Professor Hall watched my agony with fascination.

"Success!" Professor Hall remarked. "See you in a week. We'll notify you by email and thanks for coming."

They both left the room. I put on my clothes and went home.

The next week was hell. Every time I had an erection, and I had many, I was in agony. I was ready to rip off the device, but in the end, I didn't. I avoided all sexual stimulation, no porn, not even looking at attractive girls.

Finally, the week was over. My balls were ready to explode. I kept looking for the email. Here it was.

I went back to the lab for my appointment.

"Frank, nice to see you again. Please do come in," Anna greeted me.

She let me into a large well lit lecture hall. On the stage was a tall but very narrow metal cage, big enough to hold one maybe 2 people. There were cameras everywhere. The other two guys were already on stage talking to Professor Hall.

"Now that we are all here please take off your clothes so that we can remove the chastity devices."

We obeyed and soon the three of us were standing there naked locked up in our chastity devices. Anna came over and took off the devices one by one. As soon as our cocks sprung free they expanded and rose rapidly. All three of us had enormous hard-ons.

"Yes, I believe they are ready," Professor Hall smiled.

Anna took the guy next to me by his arm, and handcuffed his hands behind his back. She then opened the door to the cage and pushed him in. She now approached the second guy, handcuffed him behind his back and pushed him towards the cage. The guy already in there realized that his erect cock would touch the other man's body, so he turned around, his erection sticking out between the bars. Finally, Anna approached me. I too was handcuffed and pushed towards the cage. The second guy also turned around sticking his erection out the bars. There was very little room for me in the cage. I wished I would lose my erection, but that was not going to happen.

I squeezed in between the two guys. My erection got stuck on the first man's hip, it dragged along his butt as Anna kept pushing me in. Finally, my cock came to rest on his hands and cuffs.

Anna locked the cage.

"Sorry about my dick, man, but I can't help it," I mumbled.

"That's ok. It feels like it's going to burst soon. We all need to come really badly. My balls are hurting. I tell you what, since your cock is already in my hands I jack you off and then I turn around and you blow me."

With that, he grabbed my cock hard. I wanted to protest, but it felt so good, I would have done anything to come. He didn't wait for my answer and slowly started to stroke me. I lasted for thirty seconds. With a loud grunt, I shot an enormous load on his back and watched my juice slowly running down his back, through his butt crack, and dripping on the floor.

Now it was my turn. He labored to turn around in the small cage. I kneeled down. He turned, his six-and-a-half inches of rock hard cock pressing hard in my face. I licked it cautiously and then slowly sucked it into my mouth. I tasted salty but not too bad. I felt it throbbing in my mouth. I had never sucked cock. I figured that if I suck on it like a lollipop it would do the trick. And it did. Less than a minute later, he groaned loudly and I felt a huge wave of sticky salty liquid running down my throat. I gagged and quickly spit the load on his stomach.

"I would never do that," the third guy whispered.

Anna opened the cage door uncuffed the third guy and said.

"You were the only one resisting your urges, you are a true heterosexual. You will get a blowjob as your reward."

She led him to a wall with a window. The window had curtains which were shut. Below the window, there were several holes at slightly different heights.

"Go behind the wall, find the hole that fits you best and stick your penis and testicles through it. You then will receive a wonderful blowjob."

"Thank you so much, Anna, it definitely was worth the wait."

After he left, Anna came to us uncuffed us and we were released.

"Frank, you did such a wonderful job in there, like a pro. Are you sure this was your first time?" Professor Hall had a big smile on her face.

"I want you to go over to the wall and blow that big penis sticking out of the wall," she whispered.

"But."

"No argument, please just do it."

Reluctantly, I went over to the wall and kneeled down. I thought that if I had to do this I should do it right and give them a show, after all, I was an exhibitionist.

I fondled his balls, seven inches of impressive cock with a big purple head, ready to explode, stared at me. With my tongue, I circled the big head. Precut was forming. I licked it off savoring the salty taste. I slowly sucked him in, but could not accommodate all seven inches. Suddenly he started to thrust, his cock hitting the back of my throat. I worked hard not to gag.

I saw Anna standing next to me. With a quick motion, she opened the curtain. I saw horror in the guy's face staring at me. I quickly sucked him in forming a tight seal around his shaft. He relaxed and continued pumping slowly. I licked and sucked. He started quivering. Here it came. A giant load hitting my throat. It kept coming and coming. I just waited until it was over.

"Very nice, Frank," Anna laughed. "Now, open your mouth and show us."

She stuck a finger into my mouth, pulled it out, a long slimy thread stuck to it.

"Now swallow."

She closed my mouth shut with both hands. I had no choice and swallowed the entire stuff.

"Gentlemen, this concludes our study. Please get dressed. You will receive an invitation to attend the presentation of this work to the public. Thank you very much, you did great work," Professor Hall ended the session.

A week later I received an invitation by email. Professor Hall cordially invites you to a lecture presentation entitled: Will strictly heterosexual males engage in homosexual conduct if circumstances are conducive. Of course I had to go.

I arrived at the lecture hall the evening of the presentation. Behind the podium, there was a huge projection screen. I looked around. There were about fifty or so attendees. I saw my two fellow research subjects in the front row talking to each other. I joined them. The door opened Professor Hall and Anna entering.

"Thank you very much for joining us this evening for this remarkable presentation. Before we start please give a hand to our three brave research subjects. Please come and join me on the podium."

We climbed on the podium looking around awkwardly. There was polite applause from the audience. The lights dimmed, the show started. In high definition on a huge screen, I saw myself stripping naked, watching a lesbian porno video with a raging hard-on wrapped in a sleeve measuring my penile blood flow. I saw my cock straining against the clear plastic tube of my chastity device. I saw myself receiving a handjob from a guy in a cage. I saw myself blowing the very same guy. And finally, I saw a guy ejaculating in my mouth. The final scene showed me with cum dripping from my mouth.

The lights returned. There was silence. The three of us on stage looked at each other embarrassed. Professor Hall went up the stage.

"The results of this study show conclusively that there is no such thing as exclusive heterosexuality. If the circumstances are right even the most heterosexual man will engage in homosexual conduct."

The audience exploded in applause. We received standing ovations.

Frank, the exhibitionist, just stood there with a giant boner in his pants.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments