Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memoirs of a Bisexual: Chapter 9 - The Pick-Up

"One of the most erotic nights of my life!"

23
5 Comments 5
11.2k Views 11.2k
4.9k words 4.9k words
I was excited. Jeff was coming up for the weekend and I hadn't seen him since Christmas break and now it was May. One of our favorite rock bands was playing in Athens at the Georgia Theater and we were not going to miss it. I was also getting excited over the fact that Jeff and I were sure to have sex while he was visiting. That was pretty much solidified when Jeff reserved a hotel room in downtown Athens so we wouldn't have to "worry about the roommates," as he put it.

We hadn't been with each other in five months so hooking up was long overdue. Jeff knew that I fucked Felecia and I told him about Anginette. I knew that Jeff was hooking up with some chicks on his campus, as well. But he stated that he was not hooking up with any guys, thus assuring me that I was the only one. I didn't tell him about that one experience I had with Phillip. It was a spontaneous one-time thing and I wasn't sure how Jeff would take it considering that we started down the bisexual road together. 

So Jeff got to Athens and we checked into our hotel room. It was actually a mini-suite. There was a king sized bed, a small refrigerator and a sitting area that consisted of a sofa and a chair. It was a really nice room. We had brought a cooler of beer, tequila and limes. We had a beer and a few shots to get loosened up before we hit the concert.

The concert was awesome, as usual. And it was over at about midnight. We hit up a few bars then at about 1am we decided to go to this club called Boneshakers. Boneshakers was a gay club. Jeff and I never visited gay clubs or gay bars. Although we had sex with each other, we were not gay nor did we lead a gay lifestyle. Now here's the thing about Boneshakers. In Athens, last call was at 1:45am so no alcohol could be served after 2am, which is when all the bars closed, except for Boneshakers. Boneshakers still had last call at 1:45am, however, they had awesome beer specials. One could get a bucket full of ice and five beers at last call and continue to party until 4am. So, after 2am, Boneshakers was the "hot spot" and not necessarily exclusively gay.

Jeff and I each got a bucket of beer at Boneshakers and continued with the party. The club was packed. No available tables or room at the bar. So we were walking around carrying a big bucket of ice and five beers looking for a place to sit.

After looking around for awhile we spotted a table with a guy sitting there by himself. We walked over to the table and asked if we could join him or at least put our buckets down on the table. He was very friendly and invited us to join him. We introduced ourselves and he introduced himself as Josh. Josh was a sophomore at the University. After getting a good look at at him a midst all the club lights and smoke, Josh was a hottie. Tan skin, short dark brown hair and a nice physique. I was wondering why he was just sitting at the table alone. Before I could ask Josh questioned us, "So, are you guys a couple?"

"No, we are are not a couple. We're straight," I answered.

"Well, kind of," Jeff replied.

Here we go. Jeff just put it out there and, of course, Josh took it. "What do you mean 'Kind of'?" he asked.

I wished Jeff would've warned me before he pulled this shit, so I decided to let Jeff handle this one. Jeff looked at me then back at Josh, "We like to have sex with women and we like to have sex with each other," he stated confidently.

"You have sex with each other, but you're not gay?" Josh was perplexed.

Jeff was the type of person that was very blunt, honest, and didn't give a damn about what people thought about him, especially when he was visiting and would leave tomorrow morning and go back to his school, which was three hours away. I attended the same school Josh did and I could have always run into him on campus. So, I felt like I needed to explain a little bit more than what Jeff did. "Okay, look," I started, "do you see those guys over there?" I asked pointing to two guys making out in a corner.

Josh nodded his head. "And do you see those guys dancing with each other?" I asked, pointing to a gay couple slow dancing on the dance floor.

Josh nodded again. "Okay, they are gay," I said.

"No shit!" Josh stated

"You don't understand," I explained, "Jeff and I don't do that. We don't kiss, hold hands, make out, snuggle or be romantically involved. We just like sex. We like sex so much, why limit ourselves? We had curiosities, so we explored them and liked what we found."

Then Jeff chimed in and said, "I believe that everyone thinks about a sexual encounter with a member of the same sex. It's just a matter of whether or not they choose to act on it. And if they do, it doesn't mean they are gay."

"Interesting theory," Josh said as he got up from the table, "Excuse me." And he walked off.

"Nice, Jeff. Real nice," I said feeling a little perturbed.

"Oh whatever!" Jeff exclaimed. "He's a hot guy sitting by himself in a predominantly gay club. Something's up with that. Either he is gay or he's curious. If it's the latter, I wouldn't mind helping him explore. Would you?"

Well, since Jeff put it that way, Hell no I wouldn't mind. "Do you want to take him back to the hotel?" I asked.

"Would that be okay with you?" he asked in a serious tone, so I knew he wasn't kidding, "It would be something new for us."

"Sure...I guess," I said, "Assuming he comes back. I mean you did just put everything out on the table for him."

Just then Josh returned and sat back down. "I guess I missed Last Call." He sighed.

"No problem, dude. Have one of mine," Jeff said and pulled a beer from his bucket.

"I thought we might have scared you off," I said with a slight laugh.

"It was a little overwhelming at first, but then I got it," Josh said as he took a sip of his beer.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You are right," he said looking at Jeff, "I've had those thoughts. You know? About being with another guy."

"Ok..." was all that Jeff said.

"Look," Josh continued, "I get pussy all the time and I love it. But after a while, I started to wonder about different types of sex rather that the same ol' thing."

"Exactly!" I exclaimed, happy that he understood our point.

"But you actually haven't acted on it," Jeff assumed.

"Well, no," Josh said, "I'm kind of nervous about it and I wouldn't know how to go about it. I mean, I don't want something like that." He pointed to the same gay couple who were still making out in the corner.

"Hey, we completely understand," Jeff assured him.

"So how did it happen for you guys?" Josh asked.

Jeff pulled out another beer and gave it to Josh. We sat and talked for awhile, telling Josh the sequence of events that led Jeff and I to get where we were in our sexuality. Josh asked questions and we were sure to answer them honestly. His curiosity was exactly like ours was before we tried anything with each other. Josh seemed more relaxed the longer we talked and the more we explained. Then Jeff laid it out there, "We've got a hotel room for the night, care to join us?"

"What?" Josh was caught completely by surprise.

"We have a hotel room for the night. Would you like to come back to the room with us and continue this party?" Jeff explained.

"Given the topic of conversation, it sounds like you are trying to pick me up," Josh said rather defensively.

"We are. Look, we are giving you an opportunity to explore your curiosities with no strings attached. I don't even live here, so you won't ever see me again. And if you see him around campus," Jeff said pointing at me, "You don't have to talk to him if you don't want to. Given our experiences, we respect each others' privacy. But then again, you might like it."

"I don't know about all this," Josh said, looking as if he was actually contemplating it.

Then I chimed in, "Look, come back with us. We'll have a few drinks and see where it goes from there. We will not make you do anything you don't want to do. And you can leave whenever you want. You have my word on that." Then I smiled. "Look, you won't be the only one exploring curiosities, we will be too."

"And what's that?" Josh asked.

"We are the only guys each of us has been with," I said. Okay, I lied, but as I stated earlier, Jeff didn't know about Philip.

Josh excused himself to the restroom again. And, again, I was unsure of whether or not he would come back. But he did. Jeff and I just looked at him. He didn't sit. He looked down at us and said, "Well, I'm sure a beer or two wouldn't hurt."

A wave of excitement rushed over me. We got up from the table and left the club. As we walked down the streets of Athens on our way to the hotel, I made it a point to talk to Josh about the football team and how he thought the Dawgs were shaping up in the off season. I wanted to avoid any awkwardness as much as possible. We got to the room and sat down in the little sitting area. I got each of us a shot of tequila and a beer to loosen us up.

We talked about football, music and the concert scene in Athens. Then Jeff got up and stated that he was going to take a shower, which made me realize that I needed one, as well. I sat and talked with Josh while Jeff was in the shower. After his shower was over he came out in the room wearing only a pair of boxers. He came over by us and sat down on the couch next to me. Josh was sitting in the chair.

"I feel so much better!" Jeff said as he stretched out a little. I knew that Jeff was trying to move things along so I got up and excused myself to the shower. As I stood in the shower, I was excited and nervous all at the same time due to the anticipation of what might happen. I got out of the shower, dried myself off and put on only a pair of boxers, as well. I walked back out in the room and Jeff and Josh were still sitting and talking. I went to make us another shot and Jeff got up and grabbed the TV remote. "Let's see," he said as he was turning on the TV, "I've always wondered what these hotel pay-per-view porn movies were all about. Anyone have any preferences?"

"Just something hot!" I exclaimed as my excitement was building.

The porn started and we stared at the TV. It didn't take long for Jeff and I to get hard. The head of Jeff's dick started poking out the opening of his boxers. He did not try to hide it. Josh, who was still fully clothed, started shifting in his seat. There was no trying to hide my hard-on, so I didn't bother. Either this thing was going to happen or it wasn't, so why try to tip-toe around it. Since that was my logic at the time, I pulled my cock out of the opening of my shorts and started stroking it. Jeff did the same. Josh noticed what we were doing.

I looked over at him. "Why don't you get comfortable?" I asked.

Josh was still shifting around in his seat. Then he stood up and said, "Fuck it!" And unbuttoned his jeans. They fell to the floor exposing a nice, hard 7-8 inch cock! He was not wearing any underwear. His cock was beautiful. He was well groomed, even his balls were nice and smooth. You could tell this guy took pride in his package and liked to fuck . . . a lot!

He sat back down on the sofa and started jacking his dick as he watched the porn. Then Jeff stood up and kicked off his boxers. "Let's get comfortable on the bed," he said.

I took off my boxers and crawled on the bed. Josh removed his clothes and climbed on the bed with us. The three of us sat next to each other leaning against the head board stroking our cocks as we continued watching the porn. Josh was in the middle. I was on his right and Jeff on his left. We sat there for awhile jerking off. Then Jeff took Josh's left hand and placed it on his cock. Josh didn't retract. He just grabbed Jeff's dick and stroked it slowly.

I could tell Josh was enjoying it because pre cum was forming on the head of his dick. So I removed his hand and replaced it with mine. Now I was stroking Josh's cock while he stroked Jeff's. Josh looked down at what I was doing but did not stop me. He just kept stroking Jeff. The excitement and the anticipation was getting the better of me. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I bent down and took Josh's cock into my mouth. Josh gasped with surprise. Jeff whispered to him, "Relax and enjoy it."

Josh settled back down as I slowly moved his cock in and out of my mouth. I could feel his cock head swell. It was so smooth.

MiluFoxxxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiluFoxxxTS

I played with it with my tongue and lips on the out stroke. I stroked his cock as it slid in and out of my mouth.

Every so often I would take him all the way in and deep throat him. I looked up at Josh and he was leaning back enjoying the intense blow job I was giving him. His hand still had a grip on Jeff's cock. Jeff was watching me suck cock. I liked Jeff watching me. It made me want to slow down and give him a show. I took Josh's cock out of my mouth and teased the head with my tongue. Jeff smiled as I looked up at him, "How is it?" he asked.

"Why don't you come try it for yourself?" I invited.

With that, Jeff slid down next to me and grabbed Josh's dick. He flicked the head with his tongue, then he took it all the way in. I started massaging Josh's smooth, shaved balls. Josh was moving his hips with Jeff's rhythm. I reached down and wiped the pre cum from my dick with my finger and used it as a lube to tease Josh's asshole. I didn't penetrate it, just rubbed ever so gently. I could tell that this was getting to him. I knew he would cum soon. I was also getting off on watching Jeff suck dick. Jeff was deep throating that cock with no problem, stoking it with his mouth in a fast rhythm. I could tell by Josh's movements and moaning that he was getting ready to cum. "I want to see him squirt," I told Jeff in case he planned on swallowing.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Josh gasped.

At that moment, I penetrated his as with my finger. Jeff pulled Josh's cock out of his mouth and jerked him off. Josh's cock exploded. His ass was off the bed as I continued to finger fuck him. His dick was squirting ropes and ropes of cum as Jeff stroked him. Josh was clutching he sheets trying to hold on as he kept cumming. Finally when he was finished Josh relaxed, still breathing heavy. "That was intense!" he said between breaths, "What was the finger all about?" he asked, referring to the finger fuck I just gave him.

"Didn't it intensify your orgasm ?" I asked

"Man, that was unreal!" Josh exclaimed.

"We have a lot of new things that will blow your mind if you let us," Jeff said as he climbed up next to Josh.

Jeff's beautiful 9 inch cock was rock hard and begging for some attention. I reached over and grabbed it and put the head in my mouth, teasing it with my tongue. Then I sucked it for a few minutes. Jeff was relaxed with his eyes closed, enjoying what I was doing. I looked up to see Josh watching me. "Come down here and share this cock with me," I said to Josh.

"I don't know if I would be any good at it," Josh said.

I smiled as I stroked Jeff's cock, "Just think of what you would like someone to do to your cock and do the same thing to Jeff's," I instructed.

Josh moved down close to me. I sucked Jeff's dick a little more to give Josh a closer view. Then I pulled the cock out of my mouth and held it for Josh. He was a little apprehensive, but took Jeff's cock in his hand, stroked it for a bit then put the head in his mouth. He sucked the head for a few seconds then put a few inches in his mouth. He sucked slowly, bobbing up and down taking a little more in each time while stroking the shaft with his hand. He was starting to get the hang of it.

I was in serious need of some service to my own cock. Josh seemed to be getting used to sucking Jeff's cock so I crawled up to see Jeff leaning against the head board enjoying the nice suck job he was getting. I propped up on my knees and leaned my cock towards Jeff. He wasted no time in opening his mouth and taking in my dick. I loved the way Jeff sucked dick.

He would lick the shaft, then play with my head with his tongue, then deep throat me. It was awesome! Jeff and I had definitely learned how to push each others buttons. I was getting off on watching Jeff suck my dick then looking down to see Josh sucking Jeff's. It was definitely a hot scene. After about 5 minutes of this intense suck session, Jeff pulled my cock out of his mouth and he looked up at me, "Fuck me," he said.

I looked down at Josh who seemed to be in his own world sucking Jeff's dick. "Are you sure?" I asked, looking back at Josh.

"Yes, I've been dying to have your dick in my ass for months," he said.

I knew what he meant. It's a sensation like no other and it's been since Winter Break since we've fucked.

Jeff pulled away from Josh and leaned over and grabbed the lube from the night stand. Josh gave me a puzzled look wondering why Jeff stopped him. Jeff tossed me the lube and looked at Josh, "Come up here and lean back against the headboard," he instructed.

Josh did what Jeff told him. Jeff spread Josh's legs and, on his knees, he leaned down and took Josh's cock in his mouth and left his ass sticking up, giving me full access. Josh was still confused with the sudden shift in events until he saw me lubing up my dick as I positioned myself behind Jeff. Then his eyes grew wide and he watched my every move.

I teased Jeff's asshole with the head of my dick. Rubbing it up and down his ass. Then I slapped his hole a few times before finally sinking my dick balls deep into him. Jeff let out a moan as I penetrated his ass. His ass tightened around my cock which felt amazing. I slowly fucked his hot tight ass as he continued sucking Josh's dick. He was moaning as I continued to fuck him, the vibrations of which were feeling good to Josh. He was moving his hips in time with Jeff's pace.

After a few moments, Jeff had completely relaxed, which allowed me to speed up my pace at fucking him. I knew I was hitting all the right spots because Jeff started cooing and moaning louder and louder. "That's it! Oh fuck my ass! Fuck me!" he cooed. He was gasping and moaning so much that he had forgotten about Josh's cock. But Josh was getting off on Jeff getting fucked in front of him. Josh was jerking his dick while he watched me fuck Jeff.

Jeff was now propped up on his hands and knees rocking his ass back to meet my penetrating dick. I knew he was getting ready to cum, which I knew would make me cum, too. So I grabbed Jeff's hip with my left hand. As I continued fucking his ass, Jeff's orgasm started to build.

When I knew he was close close, I reached around with my right hand, grabbed his cock and started stroking it. Jeff pulled himself up, reared back against me giving Josh an up close view of me stroking Jeff's cock. I kept fucking his hot ass. "I'm going to cum!" Jeff whimpered, "Oh, I'm cumming!"

I was still pounding Jeff's ass and stroking his dick when he finally exploded. His hot load shot all over Josh's chest and stomach. His ass was constricting my cock in never ending waves. As anticipated, this started to make me cum. I was over the edge and my cock exploded in Jeff's ass. "Oh fuck! Pump me full of your cum!" Jeff moaned. He fell back down on his hands as I continued fucking him until my cock finished squirting.

Jeff fell down on the bed to the side of Josh. When I looked down I saw Josh jerking his cock to the hot scene that played out in front of him. His cock was oozing pre cum. It was too tempting. I leaned down between his legs and took his cock into my mouth. After all of two strokes, Josh exploded in my mouth. His hips were gyrating and raising off the bed as I swallowed his load. I sucked him dry before I let his cock leave my mouth. We both collapsed on the bed trying to catch our breath. The three of us laid in complete silence for a long while before drifting off to sleep.

I awoke several hours later to a nice sensation on my cock. I opened my eyes and I saw Josh lying next to me and he was stroking my dick with his hand. I looked over to see that during the night, Jeff had moved to the couch. He was fast asleep. I looked at Josh. "I guess you liked your experience last night," I said, spreading my legs to give him more access to my growing cock.

Josh continued the hand job. "It was great but I didn't get to play with you as much as I would have liked," he said with a smile.

He kept stroking my dick until it was hard as a rock. Then he pulled the sheet back, leaned down and took my dick into his mouth. Oh what a way to be woken up. Josh had definitely learned to suck dick in such a short amount of time. He was making my dick feel incredible. I grabbed his head with both of my hands and gyrated my hips as if I was fucking his mouth. He kept up with my grinding, taking my cock all the way into his mouth and sucking as hard as he could. This was such a turn on. Oh I loved the way he was sucking my cock! If he ate pussy with half the intensity that he did sucking cock, then no wonder the girls threw themselves at him. Not only was what he was doing to me hot, but HE was hot!

With Jeff asleep, it was only me and Josh and I wanted to find out more of what this kid was about. While he continued sucking me, I reached to the night stand and grabbed the lube. I squirted some on my hand while I pulled Josh up with my other hand. Josh came up and was laying on top of me. I reached down with my lubed hand and stroked his cock. It was rock hard. He propped himself up with this arms and looked down at me with a look of curiosity on his face. "I want you to fuck me," I cooed.

He wasn't quite sure what to do. I took the head of his cock and rubbed it against my ass. Then instinctively he thrusted his hips, penetrating my tight hole with his dick. He slid in slowly until he was all the way in. Oh it felt wonderful having his hard cock in my ass. "Now do what you do best!" I whispered to him.

He started working his hips in a circular motion making his cock fuck my ass in a rhythmic motion. It was awesome. I was used to Jeff pounding my ass, this kid was taking his time making sure everything was just right. "How does my ass feel around your cock?" I asked, reaching down to rub my hands along his ass cheeks as he pumped me.

"You're so tight!" he said. "And hot. Oh it's so hot. I don't know how much longer I can take it."

I slowed him down. "Prop yourself up on your knees," I instructed, pulling my knees back a bit to give him better access.

He was up on his knees still fucking me slowly. "Jerk my cock while you fuck me," I instructed.

He grabbed my cock and stroked it as he continued fucking my ass. His dick felt so good inside me. He was hitting all the right places. I started to feel my orgasm build. I knew it wouldn't be long until he made me cum. Since he was in control I just grabbed the sheets with both hands to hang on. I could sense that he was getting worked up, as well. His breathing increased and he was fucking me faster. "Ohh yeah, fuck the hell out of me!" I moaned as he was going faster and faster.

"Oh shit!" He grunted and I knew he was about to cum, too.

He let go of my cock and grabbed the sheets by the side of me. My load had started to build so I grabbed my dick to jerk off while Josh continued to pound my ass! "Fuck me! Don't stop! Don't stop. That's it!" I cooed, " oh, I'm going to cum!"

"Me too!" Was all he could muster before his cock erupted in my ass.

As soon as I felt his load squirt inside my ass, my cock exploded with cum. We both were cumming at the same time. I could feel each release of his cock as my ass squeezed him. My dick was squirting all over my stomach as I jerked it. The sensation of my cock squirting my load in sync with his cock cumming in my ass was unreal! I had never felt anything like it. I didn't want it to stop.

When Josh was drained, he fell down on me and laid on top of me while we caught our breath. He pulled out of my ass and rolled onto his side next to me. We laid motionless for a few minutes, then Josh got out of bed. He went to the restroom then came back to the room and put on his clothes. He looked over at Jeff who was still fast asleep on the couch, then he looked back at me, "Thank you both for a wonderful evening," he said.

I was a bit dumbfounded by that. He opened the door to walk out of the room, then he stopped and turned around. "Maybe we'll see each other around campus some time."

I smiled at him. "Maybe." I thought to myself. But we never did.

So, to this day, I don't know if Jeff and I opened a door in Josh's sex life or just satisfied a curiosity. I always wondered if Jeff was really asleep the whole time Josh and I were fucking. But he never said a word to me about it and I never said anything or wrote about it until just now.

To Be Continued . . .

Published 
Written by Avery420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments