Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memoirs of a Bisexual: Chapter 4 - Three's Company

"Another Door is Opened in the Sex-capade"

27
13 Comments 13
14.5k Views 14.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words
This is a continuation of the series "Memoirs of a Bisexual." I recommend reading the first 3 installments to familiarize yourself with the characters and timeline.


Thanksgiving break came and went. Jeff and I never really spoke about that night at his parents' house, but it wasn't awkward between us, either. We acted like we always did, like best friends. We never had the opportunity to do it again, but I know it was on our minds. At least mine, anyway. So back to school we went.

I got back to Athens and my apartment was empty. One of my roommates was still out of town and the other spent most of his time at his girlfriend's apartment, which left me by myself. Then there was a quick knock at the door and in walked Felicia. "Thank God you're back!"

"Hey Felicia. Glad to be back. How was your Thanksgiving?" I asked.

"Boring as hell!" She said, making her way to my fridge and grabbing a beer. "Man, no one was here. Everyone went home. I tried to go to the bars to see if I could pick up a local chick, but no one was around so I ended up hanging out with the bartenders. So how was your Thanksgiving? Did you spend some quality 'Guy time' with Jeff?"

If only she knew what kind of "Guy Time" we actually did spend. Although she's never met Jeff, I talked about him a lot so she knows he's my best friend. But that's all. She doesn't know anything about our "sexual revolution." I smiled, "Yeah we hung out a little."

"We'll that's better than nothing, which is exactly what I did for a week." She sighed, taking a sip of her beer. "I'm telling you, I think I may have worn out my vibrator. That's how bored and horny I was."

"Well at least you had some sort of outlet," I said with a somewhat smartass tone. "You were able to scratch the itch."

"The vibrator gets old. Yeah, it relieves me for awhile but the itch is still here. Toys only go so far. Eventually you start yearning for human interaction," she said.

"Yeah, I get it," I stated. "Jerking off gets old after awhile."

"Exactly!" She said as she finished off her beer. "Eventually you just want to get laid because the itch is still there."

"Ok, so let's fuck," I said casually.

"What?" She looked at me surprisingly.

"You've got an itch and I've got an itch, so let's fuck so we can scratch our itches," I stated as a matter of fact.

"What part of 'I'm a lesbian' don't you understand?" She questioned.

I was starting to get annoyed with her damn "lesbian" talk and was about to call "Bullshit" on it. There was no doubt that she's into chicks, but I was getting a vibe that she wasn't 100% into them and had some curiosities herself. But I decided to keep my mouth shut.

"Look, you just said that a vibrator isn't enough. I'm offering you something besides plastic with no strings attached. So, who cares if its a guy with a real cock or some girl sticking something in you?"

Felecia hated it when I cornered her with logic. It's the same logic that convinced her to let me go down on her in the first place. Before she could respond, there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and to my surprise Jeff was standing there. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled with utter surprise and excitement.

"I figured I'd skip class tomorrow and come up here to surprise you." He laughed.

Well it worked and it was an awesome surprise. He came into the apartment, took one look at the hot black chick sitting on the couch and smiled. "Well, you must be Felecia."

She got up and extended her hand to him. "And you must be Jeff." And they both looked at me.

"It's about time you two met," I said with a smile.

Felecia excused herself and stated that she would be right back. I looked at Jeff, still in complete surprise. "Man, I can't believe you are here. What made you decide to do this?" I asked.

He just looked at me and smiled. "Well, we really never got to spend anymore time together after the laser show because of Thanksgiving, family and all, and I wanted to spend another night hanging out with you. So here I am."

Hearing that was such a relief because it not only told me that he had no regrets, but that he wanted to do it again. It also excited me because I wanted to do it again, too! I wanted to take him into my room and suck his dick right then and there but knew I had to be patient.

Just then Felecia came back to my apartment. She pulled out a bag of some nice bud! This was very expensive pot that was rarely seen in a college town. "I've been saving this for a special occasion. So I guess now is as good a time as any!" She smiled as she sat on the couch and started rolling a blunt. I got everyone a round of beers and broke out the salt, limes, and Tequila. We had our own "Welcome back from Thanksgiving" party.

We sat around smoking weed, shooting tequila, sipping beer and talking about everything. Jeff and Felecia were on the couch and I was sitting in the recliner. We talked about school, music, college football, NFL football. We were all Georgia Bulldog fans but when it came to NFL, Jeff and I were Falcons and Felecia loved the Saints. Then inevitably the conversation turned to sex. Felecia, of course, made it a point to tell Jeff that she was a lesbian. Jeff, having known what has happened between Felecia and I, looked at her with the same level of skepticism as I did. Jeff is the type of person that is blunt and to the point. He'll come right out and say whatever is on his mind. "So, what made you let a guy go down on you?" Jeff bluntly asked.

I was not expecting that and neither was Felecia judging by the 'I can't believe you told him' look she gave me. "I was horny and he was persistent," she stated with confidence. "Besides, there was nothing romantic about it. Just a friend getting another friend off. That's all."

"Is that right?" Jeff asked with even more skepticism.

"I don't expect you to understand. I guess you have to be in the situation to truly get it," she said getting defensive.

I wasn't saying anything. I was letting the two of them get into it. Then Jeff dropped the bomb. "Oh I get it. Trust me I get it," he said. Then he nodded towards me. "We sucked each other off over Thanksgiving break!"

My jaw dropped. So did Felecia's. "What?" She exclaimed.

Oh shit. The cat's out of the bag now and I was dumbfounded. I really didn't know how she would react. She just sat there for a few seconds and processed it. Then a smile came over her face. She looked at me. "No fucking way!" She said.

I started to smile, feeling a little flushed. I just nodded my head to confirm that what Jeff had said was the truth.

"Oh wow!" She said in amazement. She looked back at Jeff. "So you came up here not only to surprise him, but to do it again, huh? You two are going to suck dick again tonight."

"That was the plan," Jeff stated, "At least that was my plan, anyway."

Felecia looked at me. "Mine, too," I said in support of Jeff. But in all honesty, that was the first thing that crossed my mind once it sunk in that Jeff was actually here for the night.

"Let me watch," Felecia stated.

"What?" I was stunned by her statement.

"Let me watch you two suck each other," she said again confirming that I heard her correctly the first time. "I love watching two guys together. Seriously, sometimes I'll watch gay porn and play with my vibrator."

"I don't know..." I stated with some surprise yet slightly turned on by the idea.

"So you want to watch?" Jeff asked as he stood up and headed towards me.

"Oh yeah," Felecia said getting a little excited.

I still wasn't completely persuaded to let that happen, but Jeff was. I was still sitting in the recliner when Jeff knelt down on his knees in front of me. He started to unbuckle my belt. I felt awkward by this but I didn't stop him. He unsnapped my jeans and unzipped them. I was starting to get hard. He started to pull down my pants and I raised my hips to assist him. He pulled my jeans to my ankles and I sat there in my boxers. My cock growing hard. He reached into the opening of my boxers, pulled my cock out and started to stroke it. As he stroked me he made sure Felecia had a good view. "Isn't this a beautiful cock?" He asked Felecia.

She just stared in amazement of what was happening before her. She was speechless. All she could do was nod in agreement. Then in one swift motion, Jeff took the entire length of my cock into his mouth. Oh, he went so slow making sure he was putting on a good show for Felecia.

SnowWhiteXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnowWhiteXo

It felt amazing! He pulled his head up slowly letting my dick slide out of his mouth. He would get to the head and play with it with his tongue, the slide his mouth back down my length again. He did this repetitively for a few minutes. I looked over at Felecia and she couldn't take her eyes off of Jeff slowly sucking my dick. She was getting so worked up, she started breathing heavily. Then she said between breaths, "Oh I can't take this any longer!"

She unbuttoned her pants, lifted her hips and slid her pants off. She wasn't wearing any panties. She spread her legs and I saw that beautiful black pussy again. This time it was almost bald. All there was, was a small strip of hair directly above her clit. She started rubbing her pussy as she watched Jeff suck my cock. "Ooh yeah, this is so hot." She cooed as she rubbed her pussy.

By this time, Jeff had gotten so wrapped up in what he was doing to me, he forgot about the show and was in his zone. He had sped up the pace and was sucking and stroking me. I would watch Jeff suck my dick for a little while then I would shift my attention to Felecia playing with her pussy as she watched. I was getting so worked up, I was about to cum. But I didn't want to. I stopped Jeff and pulled him up. He gave me a puzzled look then saw what Felecia was doing. I stood up and slid my pants and boxers completely off. Jeff decided to do the same. "Why did you stop?" Felecia asked sounding disappointed.

I didn't even respond to her. Neither did Jeff. I went to stand in front of Felecia still sitting on the couch. Without saying a word, I knelt down in front of her. I spread her legs, exposing her dripping wet pussy. She didn't object. Jeff had knelt down behind me, reached around my waist and was stroking my cock as I stared at Felecia's pussy and rubbed her thighs. "What are you doing?" She asked.

I didn't say a word. I just pushed her back on the couch, spread her legs wider and started licking her sweet box. She was sopping wet and she tasted so good. Felecia started going wild, bucking her hips off the couch. "Oh fuck yeah!" She moaned as she ran her fingers through my hair, "I love the way you eat my pussy!" She moaned. I spread her pussy lips open with one hand and slid two fingers in with the other. I teased her clit with my tongue as I continued to finger fuck her.

Jeff had spread my legs from behind as I was on my knees. He slid himself under me facing up and took my cock into his mouth again and kept sucking me. I could sense that Felecia was about to cum. Her juices were already dripping down my hand. She grabbed my hair forced my head to her pussy as she bucked up and down. "Oh shit, don't stop licking me!" She panted as I kept licking and fingering her already sopping pussy. "Oh I'm cumming, I'm cumming" she squealed.

Hearing this got Jeff excited and he sped up the pace on my cock. He was sucking and stroking me at the same time. Now I started to feel myself getting hot. I knew I was getting ready to cum, but there was nothing I could do or say. Felecia was cumming and she had a tight grip on my head and my face was locked in her pussy. She creamed all over my face and I was licking up even last drop of her sweet pussy juice. This sent me over the edge and I could feel my cock convulse in Jeff's mouth as I started to cum. Jeff made no effort to remove my cock. He kept sucking me until I exploded in his mouth. I was moaning into Felecia's pussy as Jeff swallowed my load. My cock kept squirting and Jeff swallowed every last drop. I was moaning and panting so hard into Felecia's pussy, the vibrations and air on her pussy set her off again.

"Oh you're gonna make me cum again!" She screamed, still not releasing her grip on my head. I kept eating her pussy, not stopping, then she exploded again. My hand was soaked in her pussy juice and my face covered.

Felecia released the grip she had on me and she lay back on the couch trying to catch her breath. I got up from straddling Jeff's head. "Dude, that was awesome!" Jeff said getting up from the floor. "Now, I want a taste of that pussy!" He said smiling at Felecia.

Felecia looked at me, but before she could say anything, I looked at Jeff. "Jeff you lay on the couch. Felecia, you get up and straddle Jeff so he can eat your pussy while you watch me suck his cock!" I said as if giving instructions.

Felecia nodded. She looked as if she was lost in a state of ecstasy. Jeff lay on the couch and Felecia swung a leg over his head straddling him. She lowered her pussy to meet his mouth. Jeff wasted no time. He started licking her pussy and Felecia went wild, rocking back and forth on his face. I knelt down on the floor, leaned over and took Jeff's rock hard cock into my mouth. Pre cum had formed on the head of his dick. I licked it up and teased the head of his dick with my tongue as I stroked him. Then I took in the length of his cock and was sucking him, pulling his dick in and out, stroking him with my mouth as I sucked. I had been craving his cock since the day after we sucked each other the first time. "Oh I love seeing that big dick in your mouth." Felecia moaned.

As I sucked Jeff's dick, I noticed Felecia getting loud again. I looked up and saw Felecia still straddling Jeff's face and she had her hands up her shirt rubbing her tits. She rocked faster and harder, then she came all over Jeff. She was squealing and rocking. Jeff didn't stop, he kept on her pussy. Felecia was panting harder and harder. "My pussy has never felt like this before. I keep cumming and my pussy keeps tingling. Oh don't stop licking me!" She screamed.

I knew exactly why her pussy was feeling that way. Her pussy was practically begging to be fucked like it never has been before, literally. I pulled Jeff's cock out of my mouth, stood up and went to the other end of the couch behind Felecia. Jeff saw me behind Felecia. My cock had become hard again. He stopped licking Felecia and opened his mouth, inviting my cock. I dipped my dick into his mouth and he sucked it for a few seconds. As I slowly fucked Jeff's mouth, my dick would make contact with Felecia's pussy on the out stroke. This was getting Felicia worked up. Finally, Felecia moaned, "Oh, stick it in me!"

"Are you sure?" I asked, not wanting any regrets later.

"Yes!" She screamed. "Fuck me!"

I pulled my dick out of Jeff's mouth and slid it in Felecia's dripping hungry pussy. Her pussy was so tight! Her pussy grabbed a hold of my cock and it was squeezing me. I was taking small slow strokes, which was all I could do. Her pussy had a tight grip on my cock. Felecia was going wild. She kept moaning "Oh my pussy! My pussy feels so good. Oh fuck my tight pussy!"

I didn't know what kind of toys she used with her female lovers but one thing I did know was that she has never been fucked like the way I was fucking her. Her pussy would not stop constricting my cock. As I fucked her, she would moan and squeal. Jeff loved licking her pussy and my cock as it pumped her. I would take my dick out of her pussy and slide it into Jeff's mouth. He would suck me for awhile, then I would slide it back into Felecia's pussy. After doing this a few times, I could start feeling myself getting worked up. I knew I would be cumming soon. Then Felecia started to cum again. I sped up my pace and was fucking her hot hole when it started convulsing and constricting my cock as she was cumming. This sent me over the edge. As soon as I pulled my cock out of her pussy, Jeff took it all the way into his mouth and I pumped my hot load down his throat. He sucked me hungrily getting the last drops of my cum and Felecia's juices, as well. He then pulled my cock out of his mouth and gasped, "Oh, somebody get me off!"

Felecia was still on top of him. I went back around to the other end of the couch and took Jeff's cock into my mouth. It didn't take him long. I stroked him twice then his cock exploded in my mouth. I swallowed his cum as best as I could as his dick kept squirting cum down my throat. He tasted so good, creamy and salty. This was a whole new experience for me, but I loved it. I loved tasting his hot load. Felecia had dismounted Jeff's face and was sitting back on the couch slowly rubbing her pussy as she watched me finish Jeff off. After I sucked him dry I stood back up and crashed down on the couch. The 3 of us lay there catching our breaths.

Another door had been opened. We didn't know where we would go from there, but we couldn't wait to find out.

To Be Continued. . .

Published 
Written by Avery420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments