Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memoirs of a Bisexual: Chapter 3 - What a Long Strange Trip It's Been

"Lines Are Meant To Be Crossed"

22
9 Comments 9
14.2k Views 14.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
This is the 3rd installment of the series“Memoirs of a Bisexual.” I recommend reading the first 2 chapters to familiarize yourself with the characters and timeline of the story. This story is based on true events.

Thanksgiving break was finally here. I was home from school for a week and I couldn’t wait to hang out with my best friend, Jeff. He had been looking forward to us hanging out, as well. He had surprised me with tickets to see the Pink Floyd laser show and 2 hits of LSD! Wow! What a nice surprise. Since we both stay with our parents when we come home from school, Jeff had made arrangements for me to stay over at his parents’ house the night of the Pink Floyd laser show, which was on the Monday before Thanksgiving.

Speaking of Pink Floyd, I told him all about Felecia and the hot experience we had together during the week of Mid-term exams. I couldn’t wait for him to visit me at college and finally get to meet her. She was definitely one cool chick!

So, Monday night came and Jeff and I headed to downtown Atlanta for the laser show. We dropped our LSD and our minds were completely blown by the lasers and music of Pink Floyd. After the show, we made our way back to his parents’ house. By the time we got there, it was about 2am and freezing cold outside. We really had no choice but to go in the house. You don’t really want to be caught by the cops at 2am on a week night tripping your balls off on LSD. That really doesn’t make for a great evening. However, we had to go straight to Jeff’s room and be extremely quiet because his parents were asleep and had to get up early and go to work. Now, if anyone had ever tripped on LSD, then they know that it’s about a 6-8 hour trip. We were still tripping in his parents’ house and it is impossible to go to sleep. But we tried anyway. There was nothing else to do. Or at least that’s what we thought. After about 20 minutes of tossing and turning, Jeff became frustrated. “Fuck, Dude, I can’t sleep!” he said in utter frustration.

“Me neither,” I sighed . “Any ideas of what we can do that won’t wake your parents up?”

Then I practically saw the light bulb go off in Jeff’s head. Jeff looked at me and gave me a slight smile. “Do you want to watch a porno movie,” he asked.

“Do you have one?” I asked surprisingly.

“Yeah, a buddy at school let me borrow it.”

“Sure!” I said with excitement.

Another thing about LSD, it intensifies all of the body’s senses, especially the sense of sight. Everything is highly stimulated visually, hence going to see a laser show while on LSD. So, Jeff put the porn movie on and it was a scene where a guy was having a threesome with 2 girls. Seeing this on LSD was intense! Jeff and I were lying beside each other in our boxer shorts only. My dick was hard as a rock within .5 seconds of seeing that movie. Thoughts of Jeff’s dick came rushing back. We had the bed sheet pulled up to our waste. Jeff made no effort to hide his rising hard cock. I stared at the movie. On the TV screen were the girls in a 69. The one on bottom was licking the pussy of the girl on top of her. It was a close up shot and it looked like the most delicious pussy I have ever seen. Then the guy crouches over the girl on top and slides his cock in her pussy. He would fuck her for a while, then take his cock out and stick it in the mouth of the girl on bottom. Seeing this made me so hot, I didn't know what to do. Should I excuse myself to the bathroom and go jerk off? I looked over at Jeff and I saw his hands under the sheet and I could see the motions of him stroking his cock. This was a relief and a turn on at the same time. I slid my hand under the covers and started stroking my cock, as well. But now I was extremely turned on at watching Jeff stroking his cock, even if it was under the sheet.

After a few minutes of doing this Jeff exclaimed “Fuck this, I’m burning up under this sheet!”

Then he tossed the sheet off of him revealing that beautiful 9 inch rock hard cock of his. The cock that I have longed to see again since that night with Layla and Amanda. The same cock that I have jerked off to many times while imagining stroking and sucking it. Jeff was right there beside me stroking his cock as I was doing all I could to maintain composure. My cock was leaking pre-cum, so I had to slow my strokes before I exploded. Jeff then grabbed the side of the sheet covering me. “Don’t be shy,” he said as he tossed the sheet off of me, exposing me stroking my cock.

He looked at my cock and saw what seemed like a slow fountain of pre-cum oozing from it onto my fingers. He inhaled a deep breath, “Oh Fuck” he managed to get out as he breathed in. He fell back on the bed and started stroking his cock. He must have stroked it 2 times before his dick exploded what seemed like a quart of cum all over his stomach. “Oh shit, oh yeah, oh fuck!” he was moaning.

As he kept stroking his cock, cum kept squirting in never ending ropes. It wasn't stopping, just covering his stomach with cum. Seeing this was entirely too much for me to handle. As his cock was squirting, my cock starting convulsing. “Oh fuck, Jeff, now I’m gonna cum.” I managed to say in a short breath before my dick erupted with a load of white creamy cum all over my stomach.

“Fuck Yeah,” Jeff said with excitement. “ I love seeing your dick shoot it’s load all over you!”

I looked over at Jeff and he was still stroking is cock while watching me cum. That made it even hotter. I didn't want to stop cumming. I was suddenly getting off on Jeff watching me cum. I stroked my dick until there was nothing left to release. Oh fuck that was hot! I laid there with my cock in my hand, trying to catch my breath. I looked over at Jeff who was propped up on one elbow looking at me in amazement. “Damn, Dude, that was one intense load you just shot!” he said with excitement.

“So was yours!” was all I could muster.

So it wasn't just me that was completely turned on by my best friend. Jeff was into me just as I was into him. I was still hesitant to take complete control of the situation. We've fucked in front of each other, now we just jerked off with each other, yet still not touching each other. There was a line that we still hadn't crossed. “I know,” he said with a slight smile. “Pulling the sheet back and seeing your oozing cock sent me over the edge.”

“No way, Really?” I asked in amazement

“Hell Yeah, Dude. Ever since that night in the hotel with the girls, when Amanda was sucking your cock and she pulled it out of her mouth just in time for you to shoot your load, I've been dying to see you do it again! Man,I've never seen anything like that in front of me before. It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen.” Jeff said with even more excitement.

“Man, trust me when I tell you that I know exactly how you felt.” I said with relief. “I felt the same way when I walked out of the bathroom with Amanda to see you fucking Layla from behind.”

We just laid on our backs for a few minutes in silence.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

“So what are we doing, Jeff?” I asked. “You know? With each other? What are we doing? Where are we heading?”

“Man, I’m still tripping on this acid. But I know that I've been having fun and I've really been enjoying this evening. So let’s not think too hard about it. Ok?” Jeff stated.

“Well, we probably still have some time before we can fall asleep. What do we do now?” I asked, waiting for some direction.

Jeff got out of bed and put his boxers back on. Cum was dripping down his stomach. “I say we keep doing what we were doing.” He smiled. “I’ll be right back.”

He quietly slipped out into the hallway and closed the door behind him. I just lay on the bed waiting for him to return.

Jeff always took my lead in everything we did. I don’t know if it was because I was 2 years older than him or if he just trusted me in everything we did. But he always followed along with me in everything. Now, he’s the one that seems to be taking control. I don’t know if he’s just confident in what he wants or just not realizing what he’s doing. If that’s what is turning him on, I’m happy to play the submissive role in this sexual trip we are taking. I know how far I’m willing to go, but I’m not sure how far he’s willing to go. So, I decided it would be best to let him lead because I know that I will do anything he wants to do.

Jeff returned to the room. He had cleaned himself off and he tossed me a warm wet towel to do the same. My stomach, too, was covered in cum. Jeff slipped off his boxers again and let his nice cock hang free. He slid onto the bed beside me, not covering himself up. He started to slowly stroke his dick again. “Are you ready for round 2?” he asked with a smile.

“Oh hell yeah!” I smiled back at him and took my cock in my hand and started stroking it.

We lay beside each other, stroking our cocks trying to get hard again. The porn was still playing in the background but we were too focused on each other. I would look down and watch Jeff stroking his dick. He would change up the speed a little. When he saw me watching him, he would slow down his strokes so I could see more and more. I did the same as he watched me as if we were putting on a show for each other. I needed to change positions, so I fell back on the bed to where I was lying on my back. I let go of my cock for a moment and, to my surprise, Jeff grabbed my dick and started stroking it. “I think you could use a hand.” He said jokingly.

I didn't object. I let him stroke my cock and he was doing a damn good job with slow steady strokes. I took advantage of the opportunity and turned to the side again and grabbed his cock with my hand and started stroking him. This was getting so hot. I have fantasized about having his rock hard 9 inch dick in my hands. Now I was actually stroking him. We both were really getting into each other, to a point where I was moaning ever so slightly. Jeff was getting me so worked up I fell back on the bed letting go of his cock. I closed my eyes and was slowly moving my hips in time with his strokes of my dick. Then I felt a sensation like no other. It was hot and wet on the head of my dick. That sensation slid down the entire length of my cock. I opened my eyes and I saw my cock balls deep in Jeff’s mouth! Oh what a sight! What a feeling! I would have exploded right then and there had I not cum about 5 minutes before. Jeff was sucking my dick and it was the hottest thing I had ever experienced. And he knew exactly what to do. He was bobbing up and down on my dick taking his hand to stroke up as he pulled his mouth upwards and he stroked down and he took my length back in his mouth. Oh I was in ecstasy! Then he pulled my length out of his mouth stopping at the head. He sucked my head hard as his tongue played with the tip while his hand was stroking me. This was driving me wild. “Jeff, you’re going to make me cum if you keep doing that.” I warned, but not wanting to stop. He stopped the stroking with his hand but let his mouth take in my entire cock and he stroked me with his mouth slowly and steadily.

By now, there were no holds barred with what I wanted to do to him. I told him to swing his waist up towards the top of the bed. He did so with no hesitation. I rotated to where I was back laying on my side. His beautiful 9 inches were right in my face. I grabbed his cock and stuck the head in my mouth. This was the first time I've ever had a dick in my mouth and I welcomed the experience. I took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I was following the same pattern that Jeff was doing on me, bobbing my head up and down over his cock letting it slide in and out of my mouth. I couldn't help but stop at the head of his dick. It was so engorged . The head of his cock was so smooth. I couldn't help playing with it with my tongue at the end of every stroke. Jeff was really getting into it as he was moving his hips in time with my sucking. I was doing the same. He never stopped sucking my dick and I kept on sucking his. We kept this up for what seemed like an eternity, exploring each other’s cocks. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and licked down the side of the shaft. I placed it back in my mouth and stroked it with one hand as my other caressed and massaged his balls.

Jeff was definitely getting creative with me, stroking and sucking. He then stopped at the head of my dick and played with it with his tongue and he kept sucking my head and stroking my cock. This made me get hot. He wouldn't stop. I wouldn't stop. I could feel myself starting to cum, but this time I wanted it to happen. I started moving my hips with his strokes. I kept sucking his dick but starting to moan as my orgasm started to build. As I got closer and closer I started sucking him harder and harder. Finally I was past the point of no return. I removed his dick from my mouth to moan “Jeff, you’re making me cum. Oh shit, I’m cumming!”

I put his cock back in my mouth and continued to suck his engorged cock head. Jeff could feel my dick starting to convulse. He pulled me out of his mouth just as I exploded. He jerked me off as I kept cumming. I continued to suck him then I felt his dick was about ready to explode. “Fuck Dude, now I’m cumming!” he exclaimed.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and stroked him off as I watched his cock erupt. Like me, he kept squirting in never ending waves. “Oh Fuck, oh shit, make me cum!” he panted in between breaths.

We finished stroking each other and fell back on the bed. We laid still as we caught our breath. That was amazing. Both of us just sighed and smiled at each other. “That was fucking unreal” he said in amazement.

“Oh I know! It was so awesome” was all I could return.

We really didn't have much conversation. We just cleaned ourselves off and lay in bed. I kept replaying the scene over and over in my head until eventually I drifted off to sleep.

What a long strange trip it’s been . . . and I can’t wait to do it again.

To be Continued. . .

Published 
Written by Avery420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments