Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laura's Indiscretion II

"Follow up to Laura's spanking and a new twist"

24
8 Comments 8
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Laura and I were lounging at her apartment about a week after her little indiscretion and she told me Robert had called. I had to pause for a minute and when she saw my confusion she said, "you know, the guy." She said this making a movement with her head as though she was indicating a direction.

I caught on and said, "Oh, does he want some more?"

She shrugged her shoulders and indicated that he had just left messages for her to please call him. We had a few drinks and a few glasses of wine and the discussion turned to the phone calls. We collectively wondered if he thought that she would come back after she had left so abruptly and then ignored his calls. I asked her if she would suck his dick again under more controlled circumstances. She abruptly sat up and put her wine glass on the table and said, "What do you mean?"

I sat my scotch on the table and moved closer to her and said, "We have talked about doing this for a while. You jumped the gun and did it on your own and received your punishment but I was thinking of making him an offer, he sucks my dick and you suck his. After all, you said his cum didn't taste bad."

She sat there looking surprised and then after a few moments, picked up her wine glass and took a sip, and said, " I could ask him, I guess. He did act as though he enjoyed it."

"I do not doubt that you are especially talented in that department," I responded, which drew a blush, and a sip of wine later she appeared as though she was pondering this. We finished our drinks and she went to pour herself more wine and fix another scotch for me and I said, "If he calls again, put him on speaker and give him the proposal. If he accepts it then he has to drink my cum and you can drink him, if not, then try to leave it on a pleasant note so it won't be uncomfortable at the gym."

She nodded, brought the drinks over, sat down, and slid over closer to me and we kissed deeply for a few minutes and whispered in my ear in a conspiratorial tone, "This is a little exciting." I nodded my agreement and pulled her over on my lap and we kissed again with a renewed passion. We finished our drinks and relocated into the bedroom. I stripped her and she held her lips open as I got on my knees and serviced her with my mouth and took her to bed and my thrusts into her were deeper and faster than usual.

The next morning was cool and crisp and we both went for a run early, actually, run/walk but we covered 5 miles all total, and when we arrived back at her apartment, I let Laura go up the stairs first so I could admire that beautiful ass. We entered the apartment and put carrot juice/blueberries in the blender mixed with a protein powder and each had a glass when it finished blending. We entered the bedroom and stripped off our sweaty clothes to shower together when, just as we were naked, her phone, charging on the nightstand, started to ring.

She walked over to it and looked at the screen and looked up at me and said, "It's him" The pause allowed the call to go to voice mail and she unplugged it and sat on the bed and looked at me expectantly. I walked over to the bed and joined her and she noticed that my dick was getting hard and lightly stroked it with a mysterious smile on her face.

I asked he if she was good with this and she said yes with no hesitation. We agreed to improvise but the gist was that she was disappointed that he had been so aggressive but things could change if he were to comply with certain things etc.

She took a breath and giggled and put her phone on speaker, redialed his number, He picked up immediately and said in an expectant tone, "Hello."

She said, "Hello Robert, it's Laura." She was idly stroking my thickening erection as she said this and then continued, "I've been waiting to call until I was sure what to say."

He interrupted and gushed, "Look, I'm very sorry about coming on so strong like that. I know it seemed crazy but I have never had anyone so beautiful be so nice to me. I don't exactly have the equipment down there that drives women wild so I was too aggressive and I'm sorry."

She responded, "Yes you did come on a little strong and my boyfriend found out and I got my butt paddled hard for doing it. I had to tell him the whole story and I couldn't sit down comfortably for three days."

"My God, he paddled your bottom!" he said with a voice full of wonder and then continued after a pause, "You told him everything?"

I took the phone from her and said, "Yes Robert, my name is Frank and I'm Laura's boyfriend. She told me everything, and yes she gets her naked bottom spanked on a fairly regular basis. I think the kind of behavior you exhibited when she was there deserves a spanking too. We have a proposition for you. We come over and I'll introduce your naked ass to the palm of my hand. You will service us both with your mouth and after you watch me fuck her in front of you, you will suck my dick to completion and drink my cum. When that has been accomplished she will suck your dick to completion and drink your cum. This is the deal, if you say no, no hard feelings but never call us again and your only interaction with her will be polite hellos at the gym. What do you say?"

The phone was silent for a long moment and then he responded in a small voice, "Can I think about it?"

"Of course, we are about to shower together and have breakfast, I'll expect an answer before lunch. If we don't hear from you by noon, we'll assume your answer is no."

The phone was silent again and then he said, "Yes sir" and I disconnected.

I handed the phone back to her and she tossed it over to the side of the bed and was still stroking my cock and said, "Wow, that really was improv, where did the spanking him and fucking me in front of him come from?

"I don't know exactly but having your hand on my dick and stroking me released some creative energy. I know we've already talked about doing this but are you still OK with it? We can change our minds at any time."

"I'm very okay with it," she said as she snuggled closer to me and continued stroking my dick. We kissed deeply and the undercurrent of sexual excitement led us to an intense fuck session.

VeronicaBreeze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaBreeze

We showered together, dressed in comfortable clothing, and fixed our breakfast. We sat on the patio to eat and enjoyed the perfect Fall morning in leisure. The conversation naturally touched on our earlier phone call and I said, "It doesn't matter what he says, we're ok." Laura agreed and the conversation shifted to her work at the university where she was doing therapy and research and a book that we had both just finished reading when her phone rang. We both looked at each other and smiled and she said, "Here goes."

We both went inside and locked the patio door and held up the phone to show me the number that indicated it was him and pushed the button for the speaker and said, "Hello."

Robert's voice came over the line as a bit subdued and shaky, "Hi to both of you. I've been thinking about your proposition and I would like to try it. I have had a few male-on-male experiences but I'm not an expert."

"I'll help you with that, don't worry." Laura broke in and grinned at me and gave me a quiet kiss.

I spoke up then and said, "You're good with everything we discussed then?"

"Yes sir," he answered respectfully, "I did act rudely and caused Laura to be punished it's only fair that I will be punished also. I will do whatever it takes to make it right."

"Okay, it's settled then. Tonight will be good if you have a few hours."

"Yes sir, I have all night tonight."

"Okay, we'll be there at six. I believe Laura knows the way. I would like you to already be naked when you answer the door. Do you have any problem with that?"

"No sir, I'll be ready for you at six."

"Naked when you answer the door, Laura repeated with an excited squeal, You're really going wild with this. I love it!"

We had a couple of hours before we went over so we had to resist the temptation to give in to our massive state of arousal and fuck like rabbits. We took a shower and sat on our balcony in our robes. Then we put on loose workout clothing and no underwear and headed for our rendevous. We pulled up in front of the house in a nice, quiet residential area and Laura squeezed my hand with a giggle and said, "Let's go see him naked."

We went up on the porch and the door opened before I even knocked. There he was naked and with about four and a half inches of hard dick sticking out to greet us. This was my first visual of the man and he struck me as fit but petite, slender with no body fat, and very pale-skinned. His hair, the only hair on his body was on his head, was a sandy color and was cut short. He gave Laura a pristine hug and nervously looked at me and said, "Hi. I'm Robert."

I nodded to him and said, "Nice house, I know Laura has seen it but I haven't, would you show us around?"

"Yes, of course." He turned around and we got a good look at his ass as he took us to each room. I wanted to make sure we were alone and once we toured the place I felt satisfied. As it turns out, the tour ended in the same bedroom that Laura had been naked and on her knees in.

I spoke up and said, "Thank you for the tour, Robert. That was very gracious but it's time to get down to business." I paused and maintained eye contact and he fidgeted nervously. I told Laura to undress and I did the same and in a few seconds, we were all standing naked in his bedroom with my dick becoming erect and Laura looking beautiful.

I ordered Robert over to me and we were standing nose to nose and ordered him to turn around. He was noticeably flustered and even more when I said, "Laura got twenty swats on her ass with the paddle so I think it's only fair that you get twenty also." He nodded his head and mumbled something that sounded like Yes sir. I put my left arm around him and I could feel the skin-to-skin warmth. I looked down and his erection looked almost painful.

He nodded, "Yes sir" and the palm of my hand exploded against his left ass cheek and then alternated rapid fire between lefty and right and he was dancing and making whining sounds and when it was over he was rubbing his ass cheeks and I ordered Laura to the bed and told her to get comfortable and spread her legs.

I said to Robert, "Get up there and lay on your stomach and pleasure her." He stumbled a bit as I slapped his ass but complied and I could see Laura looking at his red, freshly spanked ass as he serviced her but eventually surrendered to the pleasure his tongue was giving her and laid back and closed her eyes while pressing his head against her pussy.

I watched for a long bit stroking myself and then climbed onto the bed and tapped his head and said, "Get on your elbows and lick the head of my dick and get me ready to fuck her." He complied and Laura assisted as promised. I held both their heads as they serviced me and then I was ready. I positioned Laura with her legs spread and asked her to put her hands behind her knees. I told him to get up but stay close because I was going to cum soon. I entered her and began to stroke her slowly then faster until I was ramming her. I felt her begin to convulse and after she finished I pulled out and ordered him between my legs. I shot a huge load in his mouth and he drank every drop.

I noticed Laura was watching this intently and rubbing her clit and I ordered her up and off the bed. She got on her knees and I stood by her. Robert took the cue and got off the bed and stood in front of Laura with his dick sticking out. She grabbed his balls in her left hand and was able to take the full length in her mouth and began to move up and down quickly. His moans began immediately and in a very brief time, he uttered a guttural moan and Laura began to drink the cum he was shooting out finally milked his little dick and licked the head clean.

We dressed and my dick was getting hard again and there was a bulge in my workout shorts as we walked to the door. We all hugged and Robert was still naked and the moist tip of his dick rubbed my thigh. He thanked us both and we told him we would be in touch.

Published 
Written by Voyager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments