Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jules gives in

"Jules` little virgin pussy is always wet and yearning for release. She finally snaps and gives into pleasure."

42
7 Comments 7
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for reading my first story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy x"

Jules

“You`re such a prude Jules! You`ve never even let a guy touch you. I mean you barely even kissed a guy.” I roll my eyes and sigh internally. I am far from a prude. I`ve been interested in sex ever since I`ve known about it. I`ve started reading erotica when I was sixteen.

The beginnings of my sexual exploration are far from glamorous, since I started touching myself to very explicit fanfiction, but I was so into it I couldn`t stop thinking about sex. I was wet constantly – I still am.

The thing is because I researched sex so much, I know exactly what I want and I know these eighteen-year-old boys or girls (I get wet thinking about pussy too) can`t give it to me. Hence me still being a virgin, a virgin yearning to be seduced, dominated, and fucked properly.

Stacy calling me a prude is laughable when her doing that is making me want to rip her panties off and feast on her pussy to prove her wrong. I wonder if she`d let me take her like that. Her boyfriend refuses to eat her out like a scared little boy, so she`s stuck with him fucking her in the dark with his small dick which never brings her to an orgasm.

I slam my locker shut and lick my lips. “Yeah Stacy, you know I`m saving myself for marriage.” The lie rolls off my tongue easily. Keeping up pretences that I am a good little virgin girl makes my panties damp. Being a blonde with blue eyes, small tits and a baby face helps my little prude image. I press my thighs together to momentarily relieve the ache and walk to class.

I sit in the front row like a little teacher's pet mostly to just exist in peace. Sitting there gives me a better chance to daydream without anyone thinking I`m not paying attention.

Professor Masters walks in with a confidence only a man his build and intellect can possess. He`s nearing his forties, but he doesn`t look a day over thirty-five. His jet-black hair, green eyes, and a jaw that could cut glass can be described as nothing less but perfect. He`s perpetually in a mood and his expression is always morphed into a scowl which somehow makes him even hotter. He seems like an absolute asshole, but he`s a great professor. The way he talks about literature and writing is fascinating. He captures the attention of everyone in the room as his captivating voice booms powerfully.  

I clench my thighs again as the moisture soaking my panties slicks across my seat. The ache to make myself come intensifies looking at Mr. Masters, but I don`t let myself get there. I don’t let myself think about how he would bend me over his desk and bury his cock deep into my achingly wet pussy.

I may be keeping up pretences of being a good girl but school is really important to me. I need to excel to get the hell out of this town. Sleeping with a teacher would jeopardise everything, even feeling Mr. Masters` big cock deep inside me isn’t worth the risk.

Mr. Masters

Looking at her sitting in the front row seat biting that goddamned pencil like a little tease is making my cock hard. Julia – Jules Robertson. She is an absolute wet dream. Seeming all innocent with her baby blue eyes and light blonde hair, but I know she is anything but.

I can feel what a good little slut she would make. I can tell how her pouty pink lips would suck my cock dry as she`d submit to me on her knees. I know how good her wet tight little cunt would taste on my tongue.

I see her clenching her thighs together during my class, I see the little wet stains her soaked panties make on her seat, I see her hard breathing as she gets lost in her erotic thoughts and it`s driving me insane.

I`ve fucked twice as many women since I started teaching her class and still can`t be fully satisfied. No, only she can satisfy my hunger for her young pussy.

My cock throbs as she unintentionally parts her legs and I see a glimpse of her pale pink panties. I groan internally. I need to have her. As soon as fucking possible.

I snap, “Alright, everyone out. We`re done for today.” I look down but before Jules could walkout, I speak up, “Miss Robertson see me after you`re done with your classes for today. I have something to discuss with you regarding your essay.”

Jules

Fuck. He wants to see me after class. There`s only so much restraint a girl could have. I need to come before going to his office or I`m going to completely lose it. I`m skipping class, there`s no other way.

I walk into the farthest corner of the library to find a quiet place to get off, but I hear quiet moans. Shit, someone stole my getting myself off spot.

I peek around the corner and see Maddie, the head cheerleader with her skirt hiked up, her hot pink panties pulled to the side, and her fingers in her pussy.

Fuck she`s so wet I can hear her fingers sliding in and out of her. My panties are now completely soaked and sticking to my pussy. I can`t take this anymore.

I walk up to her and get on my knees. She jolts and looks at me with hooded eyes. Her surprise quickly morphs into lust as she parts her legs further allowing me to see her pretty pink lips.

I move my head closer to her pussy and moan smelling her sweet scent. I lick my lips and look up for her permission as she pulls out her fingers and shoves them in my mouth.

I moan again tasting pussy for the first time. I need more. She pulls her fingers out and guides my head to her soaked cunt. I lick her slowly at first savouring her taste, feeling my tongue glide over her swollen clit. She whimpers as I pick up the speed grabbing her ass cheeks and burying my face into her slick folds. She tastes delicious, sweet like honey with a little salty aftertaste.

I lap at her hot pussy lips as I push two fingers inside her. She moans loudly and the thought of someone hearing or seeing us turns me on even more.

I fuck her with my fingers and my tongue until she`s putty in my arms. “Fuck Jules, more. Yeah, right there. Yes, yes, yes. Just like that you dirty little slut.” I suck on her clit harder. “That’s it, baby, suck my clit like a dirty little whore.”

Her words turn me on so much I need relief. I slide my left hand into my drenched panties and touch myself as I keep my mouth on Maddie and my fingers in her tight pussy.

Her hips start to buckle as she presses my face deeper into her folds. “Shit Jules, keep doing that. Yes, yes fuck me with your tongue.” Her words turn into mumbles and I know she`s close. I moan as I feel myself reaching my peak. We come together in an explosion of pleasure.

As we come down from the high, she smirks at me sexily. “Didn`t know you had it in you baby. We are definitely doing that again.” She pulls me up kissing me and licking her juices off my nose, my lips, and my chin. “Come see me tomorrow night in my dorm,” she whispers and quickly kisses me again. I nod licking my lips as she walks away.

Fuck that was one of the most erotic experiences of my life, but it didn`t help my situation it made it worse. My pussy is throbbing even harder and despite my orgasm, the ache hadn`t lessened even a little bit. I need more. I need to be done with this meeting with Mr. Masters, I can`t take this much longer.

DayanneKampbell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanneKampbell

---

Two hours later I walk into Mr. Masters` office, my panties uncomfortably wet, so wet I can smell my arousal. He stands up from his desk and walks up to the door locking it. I tremble. No, fuck this isn`t happening.

I turn around wanting to unlock the door but he stops me pressing himself against my back, his thick bulge throbbing between my ass-cheeks. I whimper.

My restraint is slipping. Think about your future Jules. You can`t afford this slip, you can`t. Don`t let your lust cloud your judgment.

My mind is swirling and I start chanting, “No, no, no, no, please don`t Mr. Masters, please.”

He presses his mouth to my neck and whispers, “I know you want this. I know how wet I make you. You are my little slut. Your pussy is mine.”

I moan at his words as he yanks my skirt down leaving me in my pale pink wet panties. He unbuttons my shirt and takes off my bra palming my breasts. I`m breathless. “Please, please I can`t afford to get caught.”

“Shhh,” he whispers “We are alone, I made sure of it. You`re mine tonight little girl. You`ve been teasing me with your presence ever since I walked in the classroom for the first time. You`ve been taunting me with those pretty pink pouty lips I want wrapped around my cock. You`ve been a very bad girl and you need to be punished.”

He bends me over his desk spreading my legs apart. “Look at you, your panties are soaked. Have you touched yourself today little girl? Hmmm?”

Mr. Masters

She looks incredible bent over my desk in just her wet little panties living noting to my imagination. Her see-through panties show the outline of her little pussy lips I can`t wait to bury my cock between later. I`m hard as a rock and my black slacks are getting tighter by a minute.

“Yes,” she whispers. “Yes, I`ve touched myself today as I sucked Maddie`s swollen clit in the library.”

My cock hardens to the point of it being painful. I need to be inside her, now. “Such a bad girl, eating out another girl. Did you like the taste of her pussy? Did it make you wet?”

“Yes, so so wet. She tasted so good on my tongue.”

I spank her ass and she yelps in surprise. “Such a little slut.” I spank her again, harder. She moans.

Fuck, this girl is going to be my undoing. “You like it when I spank you, don`t you little whore?” She pants. I spank her again “Answer me!”

“Yes,” she whimpers.

I kiss her reddened cheeks and bite into her tender flesh. I can smell her potent arousal soaking her already wet panties. I rub my finger up and down between her folds, scrunch up her panties and rub them over her clit. She moans holding onto my desk harder as her knuckles whiten.

I rip the thin material off her so I can see her glistening pussy ready for me to taste it. I put her panties in my pocket and she spreads her beautiful thighs for me to have better access. I grin. I knew she was a submissive little slut.

“Good girl, spread your ass-cheeks for me so I can taste your pretty pink lips.” She lies down on the table and spreads her cheeks with her hands. Such a good little girl. I can`t wait to play with her.

She moans as I devour her wet cunt. Such a responsive little slut. She presses her pussy in my face begging me to fuck her harder with my tongue. She pants harder and screams as she comes in my mouth.

I lick my lips and turn her around. I kiss her slowly and let her taste herself on my tongue. She moans in pleasure and I almost come in my slacks. Fuck she`s sexy.

“You are delicious sweetheart. Your pussy is my new favourite meal. Now get on your knees.”

She immediately scrambles off the table and gets on her knees as I ordered.

I stroke her cheek and push my thumb into her mouth. She licks and sucks it like a hungry little whore. “Take out my cock and suck it.” She struggles to open my slacks, pulls out my hard as fuck cock, and moans in wonder.

Licking her lips she squeezes my cock and looks me in the eyes. Her baby blues are so innocent I almost come on her face. “Suck it,” I say strictly. She obliges and sucks the entire thing down her throat. I groan in pleasure. This girl is absolutely incredible.

She continues to suck and tease as I pull her sinful mouth off me. “I`m going to fuck you now little girl. I`m going to take your cherry and mark your pussy with my cum.”

Jules

I`m so turned on I can`t form a coherent thought. His scent, his taste, his voice… I`d gladly drown in them all and never resurface.

I`ve never felt the need so strong for someone to be inside me. I`ve never had anyone inside me and yet I feel so empty. I need him to fill me up. To claim me. To make me his and mark me with his cum.

He pulls me up and sits me down on his desk spreading my legs. “Do you want my cock in your pretty virgin pussy baby?” I bite my lip and nod. “I need to hear you say it. Beg for it like a little cock-hungry slut you are.”

Fuck, his dirty talk is such a turn-on.

“Please Mr. Masters I need you inside me. I need your cock fucking my tight little pussy.” He groans and rubs his cock up and down my pussy teasing me. “Please, please, please,” I chant in pleasure.

He looks me in the eyes and I can see his flash before he loses control and buries his cock deep inside me. I scream in pain and pleasure as all my senses explode. He slows down so I can catch my breath then continues fucking me relentlessly. I`ve never felt so full and in such pleasure.

“God baby your pussy is so tight. It`s squeezing the life out of my cock.”

I feel the pressure building up the sweat trickling down my body and my mind blurs. “I-I-I`m going to come Mr. Masters.”

“That`s it, baby girl. Come all over my cock like good little slut you are.” His words send me over the edge and I come so hard my thighs are coated in my juices.

Mr. Masters groans in pleasure as he pushes deep inside me the last time and shoots a load of his seed in my tight cunt.

He is still buried deep inside me as he whispers in my ear, “I marked you with my seed. Your pussy is mine. You are mine. Your pleasure is in my hands now. You get to come as I tell you to. If you want to come you need to ask my permission. Is that clear Miss Robertson?”

I nod in agreement.

I'd do anything to have him inside me again. I`m his little slut now and I want nothing more than to please him.

Published 
Written by scorpiorising
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments