Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Turns Out Some of Those Letters Must Have Been True After All.....

"A business traveler finally satisfies his curiosity with a well hung fellow traveler."

38
15 Comments 15
17.8k Views 17.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

So, I’m your average mid-40’s divorced white guy.   I have a couple of kids, an office job that’s not exciting, but pays the bills, and a nice suburban home.  I do have to travel about once a month or so for work to visit my employer’s suppliers.  It’s on one of these trips that I had an experience that I had fantasized about for years, but never really thought would happen.

That Monday was a long day of travel.  My four hour flight to Phoenix was delayed two hours and I missed lunch.  Once I finally got to the hotel I’d be calling home for the next four nights, all I wanted to do was have a beer or two, a meal and relax.  After I checked in, I dumped my suitcase in the room a made a bee line to the hotel bar.  It was late so the bar was pretty empty.  There were a couple of tables full of business travelers and a lone guy at one end of the bar.  I sat down at the other end of the bar and ordered a beer while I checked out the menu.

So, like I mentioned, I’m your average middle aged married white guy,  But in my late twenties, I had something of an addiction to a certain gentlemen’s magazine’s forum letters.  About the time I turned twenty-five I came across my first “man on man” collection of letters.  I’d never really thought about having sex with another man until I read through that first letter out of simple curiosity.  That opened a fantasy floodgate!!!  Don’t get me wrong, I love woman, but I found myself very curious about what being with a man would be like. 

From that point on, I guess you could call me “bi-curious”.  But being a loyal husband, I never indulged the curiosity.

Flash forward twenty years to that hotel bar in Phoenix.  I finished my first beer rather quickly and ordered a meal and a second beer from the bartender. 

It was at this point I took a good look around at my surroundings and took real notice of the man at the other end of the bar.  He was about my age, attractive in a rugged sort of way with dark hair and blue eyes.  He was in a little bit better shape then I was but by no means a hard bodied gym rat.  It was at this point that he glanced my way and we made eye contact for the briefest of seconds.  A jolt went through me that went strait to my crotch.  I’d never felt anything like it and quickly looked away. 

I don’t know what it was about this guy or why he affected me the way he did, but I suddenly found myself turned on and frankly a little surprised at myself.  It was then that my meal showed up. 

I quickly finished my second beer and ordered a third.  All throughout that meal I found myself shooting furtive glances at the attractive stranger at the end of the bar.  And I swear I caught him doing the same a couple of times.  I also found myself drinking the beers I was ordering far faster then I normally would have.

About the time I ordered what I decided should be my last beer of the evening, the handsome stranger got up and left the bar.  I found myself slightly disappointed and relieved at the same time.  Had I just imagining the looks I thought he was sending my way?  Was my imagination in overdrive?  I just wasn’t sure. 

Writing the whole thing off in my mind as my overactive libido and the beer, I left the bar and headed off to my room.

I unpacked, showered and tried to turn in but I just couldn’t seem to get the guy from the bar off my mind.  For whatever reason, this guy had me all worked up and there was no way I was going to get to sleep. 

Giving it up as a lost cause I decided that a soak in the hotel hot tub might be what I needed to relax and maybe take my mind off the stranger from the bar.  I got up and changed into my bathing suit and headed off to the hotels outdoor hot tub.

When I got to the tub, it was empty except for an elderly couple.  I thought to myself “Perfect!  If anything will get sex off my mind, sharing a soak with a couple in their 80’s ought to do the trick”.  I gave the couple of polite nod, slipped out of my shirt and climbed into the tub.  I took a seat about as far away from them as I could, settled in and closed my eyes. 

After a few minutes I could hear the old couple getting out of the tub, and preparing to leave.  The squeak of the gate in the fence announced their departure and I thought “Great, alone at last.”  At least that’s what I thought.

“Do you mind if I join you?” I head a man’s voice say.

I opened my eyes and there he was, the handsome stranger from the bar.  “Um, no,” I said.  “Feel free.“

I quickly half close my eyes and attempt to act cool.  But in my head, I was sort of freaking out.  The vibe I picked up in the bar had to be all in my head right?  This was just some kind of cosmic joke right?

Hoping he didn’t notice, I watched him turn his back to me and take off his shirt through half closed eyes.  And the next thing I know, he’s slowly slipping off his shorts to reveal a black Speedo clad ass,  He bent completely at the waist presenting his surprisingly toned ass directly to my lidded eyes.  I felt my cock twitch in response to the show.  After depositing his shorts with his shirt on a spa side chair, he slowly turned around to reveal a very respectable bulge and my cock did a little more then twitch.

“My name is Steve by the way,” he said.

“Um, I’m Rob,” I replied.

He settled into the tub about an arms length or so down the bench seat from me.  The tub was a big one and this was closer then I expected he’d want to sit but not uncomfortably close.  With the way my cock reacted to Steve’s Speedo, he probably could have plopped right down next to me without me getting uncomfortable. 

Maybe it was the drinks earlier or the soothing warmth of the tub or the combination of both and the image of that bulge burned into my brain, but I was definitely turned on by Steve.  “Well, Rob, you’ve always been curious.  Why not finally try scratching that itch?”

Turning to Steve, and sliding a bit closer in the process, I asked,  “You here on business Steve?”

He laughed, “How could you tell Rob?  Yes I am.  I’m guessing you are too based on how you looked when you walked into the bar earlier.  You looked like a guy who spent a long day getting here.”

Well what do you know?  He noticed me earlier.  Aloud I said, “Guilty!  I’m here all week seeing suppliers.”

“Me too!” replied Steve as he turned to face me.  And subtly slide closer to me while maintaining eye contact with me.  Now we were sitting very close together. 

Almost touching and I had a raging hard-on.  I glanced down in hopes of getting another glace at that respectable bulge Steve kept in the front of that Speedo but the spa bubbles blocked my view. 

When I looked back up and met Steve’s gaze, there was a glint in his eye and a half smile on his face.  “So what were you looking for down there Rob?”

“I … um…well…” but before I could complete a full thought to answer him I felt a hand on my right thigh.  Holy crap!  Is this really happening?

“Why don’t you get comfortable, lean back, close your eyes and enjoy the soak?” he said in a low husky voice.  So I did.  I reached down and slide my bathing suit down, freeing up the biggest hard-on I’ve had in years, leaned back and let my eyes slide mostly closed.

I felt the hand return to my thigh and slow rub it getting ever closer to my crotch.  Then I felt Steve shift close enough to me that our legs were touching and his other hand came around to gently cup my balls.  “Mmmm, you have nice big balls Rob.  Nicely shaved too!” he whispered in my ear. 

My breathing picked up and I could feel my engorged cock pulsing in rhythm with my racing heart.  Then I let out a soft gasp as I felt his other hand wrap gently around my shaft.  “Well now, that is a nice thick dick you have there Rob!”  He began to jerk me with an increasingly urgent tempo and I moan in ecstasy as I let a complete stranger play with me. 

The next thing I knew, he had slipped under water and I felt him slide me into his mouth.  At this point there was no way I could hold back any longer, my cock swelled and I shot pulse after pulse of cum into Steve’s willing mouth. 

He surfaced and stared directly into my eyes with a wicked smile on his face.  “You taste amazing Rob!  I hope you liked it.”

I was just catching my breath to answer him when we heard voices headed our way.  I quickly tugged my bathing suit back up and we separated.  “Want to see where this goes tomorrow Rob?” he asked.

“Yes, yes I do”

“I’ll meet you in the bar tomorrow night after work then.”  The he stood up in front of me and I was face to face with Steve’s hard cock being barely contained in his straining Speedo.  I knew right then that I had to have that cock in my mouth!

He quickly climbed out of the tub and wrapped a towel around his waste just as a couple of woman entered the hot tub area.  He gave me one last long look and left.  I waited a minute or two and then I left as well.  With thoughts of Steve’s cock on my mind, I knew tomorrow was going to be a long day of waiting.

 

Published 
Written by pvtshm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments