Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Blink Of An Eye - Part II

"Jimmy and I continue the fun"

17
2 Comments 2
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Jimmy and I got dressed and went downstairs to get something to eat. I knew my folks would be home soon, and they would not be expecting to find us naked together in my room. 

We sat down at the table with our food. I was starving. Sex always makes me hungry; blowing my best friend had excited every nerve in my body and subsequently I was starving. Jimmy seemed to be equally hungry. He saw me looking at him eating and said, "What? I get horny, I get hungry." With that we both started laughing.

"So, how are we gonna get the girls to join in on the fun?" I asked him.

"That's a good question," he answered.

"Maybe you should sleep over tonight and we could have a planning session," I said with a grin.

His eyebrows rose as he pondered for a moment. A smile crossed his faced as he said, "You might have something there. I'll call my folks and let them know."

After promising to be on his best behavior he hung up the phone. "We're all set," he said. "I'm gonna run home and grab a shower and a change of clothes. I'll be back in a while."

With that he left. I went upstairs and hopped in the shower. I soaped up and as soon as I touched my dick, it was hard. I resisted the urge to masturbate as I figured I was going to get relief later anyway. I rinsed off and got out.

As I came out of the bathroom, the phone was ringing. It was my folks. They were running late and were calling to ask what I wanted for dinner. I told them Jimmy was spending the night so I suggested pizza. They agreed and said they'd see me soon. I hung up the phone and started to set the table for dinner.

Jimmy returned about twenty minutes later with a gym bag of clothes.We went up to my room and he tossed the bag on the floor.

"Let's play some video games while we wait for the pizza to get here," I suggested.

"Cool," he said.

We played for about an hour until my folks got home. We went down and had some pizza, made some small talk and as quickly as possible excused ourselves saying we were in the middle of a game and we wanted to finish playing. My folks said they were going to go to bed early as they were tired.

Perfect.

We ran upstairs and continued playing video games. We heard my parents go to bed an hour later. We played for awhile longer, giving them time to fall alseep before we shut the game off. I was getting antsy. I wanted to repeat the actions of this afternoon and also wanted to discuss how we could get the girls involved.

"So, you want to do this planning session?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" he replied. "Take off your shorts. I want suck you first."

I couldn't get my shorts off fast enough. My dick was hard already and standing at attention. Jimmy leaned over and took me in his mouth. He began a slow rhythmic bobbing up and down on my cock. He was pressing his tongue along the underside of my cock on each downward motion and it was making me squirm.

He began to deepthroat me as best he could, and hold it there until he had to breathe, before coming up for air. It didn't take long for that to bring me toward the edge of my orgasm. I feel my dick getting harder. He must have too, as he clamped his lips around my cock tighter and began bobbing faster. I exploded in his mouth seconds later. He kept sucking, milking me until I had no more to give.

He took his mouth off my cock and stood up removing his shorts. He sat down on the edge of the bed and opened his legs. I quickly crawled between his knees and grabbed his cock. It came to life in my hand, and I stroked him slowly. I bent down and licked up the shaft and around the head of his cock. I could already taste the precum. He wasn't going to last long if I wasn't careful. I went slowly. Taking him into mouth, a little at a time. I licked the underside of his head and swirled my tongue around it before slowly going down again.

He was starting to moan and squirm. His hands moved to my head and softly started pushing me down, trying to speed me up. I felt him start to swell in my mouth as I sped up. He suddenly held my head still and started to fill my mouth with his hot semen; I started swallowing. It filled up againand again as I worked to suck his balls dry. Finally, there was nothing left and I released him from my mouth.

I got up and sat on the bed next to him. "That was a lot of fun," I said. " Now let's work on our plan for tomorrow."

We talked for awhile about different scenarios we envisioned, but finally decided that we would just play it by ear and if the opportunity presented itself, we would go for it.

It was getting late so we decided to go to bed. Jimmy started to roll out his sleeping bag on the floor when I said, "You know, you can sleep in the bed if you want. It's big enough."

"If I did that I'd wind up sucking your dick again."

"Yeah, and I'll suck yours. Now get up here and stick that dick of yours in my mouth."

We got into a sixty-nine position and began sucking each other again. For the next couple of hours we sucked each other, cumming three more times each before we fell asleep from exhaustion.

We woke to the sound of his cell phone; it was a text message from Trish. She and Sandy would be over around 1l:00 to pick up where we left off yesterday. We quickly showered and changed into our swim trunks. We headed down to get some breakfast then went out to the pool to wait fro the girls. My cock was raging already and Jimmy's was visibly hard as well.

The girls showed up and wasted no time. Sandy sat on my lap and started kissing me. She reached into my shorts and began rubbing my cock. Trish straddled Jimmy and started grinding against his cock. She pulled her top off and grabbed his head, pulling him into her tits. Jimmy wasted no time in sucking one of them into his mouth.

I slid my hands up Sandy's hips and over to her stomach. I slid up under her bikini top and squeezed her tits. I pushed the fabric off, exposing them to my hungry mouth. I began licking her nipples, one then the other. She moaned in pleasure and squeezed my cock in return. My hands moved down to her thighs and I worked one between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her panties.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I was gonna drag you inside for privacy, but it looks like I don't need to."

I looked over and saw that Trish had Jimmy's cock in her mouth and was going to town on him. Sandy stood up and took her bottoms off. She knelt down in front of me and yanked my shorts off me and began sucking me. As she sucked me, she kept looking over at Trish. I noticed that Trish was looking back at her, and they both smiled and continued to blow us. Jimmy came first followed shortly by me.

When they finished. They got up and said, "That was for yesterday. And after you've had a chance to recover we'll get to today."

"Why wait?" Jimmy asked.

"What do you mean?" Tracy asked.

"Why don't you two dance for us.

Immy006
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Immy006

With each other," he said with a sheepish grin.

"You mean like this?" Sandy asked and walked over to Trish, put her arms around her waist and started to grind against her.

Trish giggled and said, "Maybe they want us to start kissing," and planted her lips on Sandy's. They started making out. Their hands began exploring each other as they ground their bodies against one another. Sandy bent her head down and started sucking on one of Trish's nipples. Trish slipped a hand between their bodies and it found its way to Sandy's pussy, and began fingering her. Sandy moaned into the breast in her mouth.

"Maybe they want to see you lick my pussy," Sandy breathed.

Trish began kissing her way down Sand'y body while she continued fingering her. She got to her clit and started sucking on it. She flicked her tongue across it several times before licking her pussy lips. She pulled her fingers out and stuck her tongue in Sandy's pussy, causing her to cum violently. She was screaming and holding Trish's head against her pussy until she finished.

Sandy grabbed Trish and push her onto the lounge that Jimmy was sitting on. He jumped off and came over and sat next to me to watch. Sandy pulled Trish's bottoms off and dove between her legs. She put her hands under Trish's hips, lifted her ass up and began tongue-fucking Trish at a frantic pace.

Trish was rubbing her own tits and thrashing her head back and forth. She was moaning louder and louder and starting screaming that she was cumming. Sandy starting sucking and licking her clit until she calmed down. Trish sat up and grabbed Sandy's face and gave her a long kiss.

They looked over at us, cocks hard and at the ready. They got up and walked over. Trish sat next to me and Sandy sat next to Jimmy. They each grabbed our cocks and Sandy said, "Now it's our turn," and started stroking us.

As Trish stroked me, she reached for my hand, brought it to my dick and helped me stroke my own cock. Sandy did the same to Jimmy. They each reached over and started stroking the other cock. Sandy's hand on mine, Trish's hand on Jimmy's. They pulled our hands off our own cocks and brought them to the other's and helped us stroke each other. Jimmy's cock felt good in my hand.

Sandy bent down and took the head of Jimmy's cock in her mouth. Her lips kept pressing against my hand as she bobbed up and down on his cock. She sat up and said, "His cock is so yummy. You should try it."

She leaned over and kissed me. She put her hand behind my head, and as she pulled away, she pulled me towards her and then down towards Jimmy's cock. I opened my mouth and took him in. Sandy started pushing my head down further until I had his entire dick in my mouth. She thought she was showing me how to suck it, but I already knew and was loving every minute of it.

"Ooh, suck that cock. Make him cum, like I made Trish cum." She squealed.

I was only too happy to oblige. I started going faster. Trying to make him cum, and was soon rewarded with a load of cum in my mouth, swallowing every drop before Sandy let go of my head. She pulled my head up and kissed me. "For that, you shall be rewarded."

She stood up and straddled my lap with her back to me. Grabbing my cock she slowly lowered herself down onto my cock. Her pussy was hot and wet. She started gliding up and down on my cock. She looked as Jimmy and crooked a finger at him. "Come here and lick my pussy while he fucks me."

Jimmy got down on his knees and started to lick her pussy as I slid in and out of her. Sandy pulled my cock out and offered it to Jimmy. He quickly took me in his mouth and began to give me head. Trish pushed me down on my back and straddled my face. Her pussy began to grind on my tongue as I pushed it in as far as I could.
Sandy had pulled my cock from Jimmy's mouth and had started fucking me again, as he went back to licking her. Trish climbed off me and got down next to Jimmy and pushed him away from Sandy. "I want you to fuck me," she said.

Jimmy got behind her and rammed his dick in her pussy. Each thrust pushed Trish into Sandy's clit causing her to moan. Trish was moaning into Sandy's pussy and Jimmy and I were grunting with every thrust. Sandy's cunt clamped around my cock as she started cumming, causing me to explode deep inside her.

Jimmy was starting to sweat as he pumped harder and faster into Trish's pussy. He let out a groan and slammed his cock to the hilt as he came inside her. Trish's screams were muffled as her face was still between Sandy's now cum-drenched pussy. Sandy had leaned all the back against me and was kissing me. Trish now turned around, and Jimmy leaned in and licked her cum covered lips clean.

The four of us, now exhausted sat for a bit to rest. Sandy suggested we jump in the pool as a refresher and then we should get dressed. We jumped in and rinsed off before getting out and putting our clothes back on. We sat back on the lounge chairs. Trish put her arms around Jimmy and said, "I hope you liked our little surprise."

"And what a surprise it was!" Jimmy said. "Have you two been doing each other long? It seemed like you had done it before."

"We've been eating each other's pussies for about a year now, but Sandy wanted to see a guy suck another guy. We figured if we went first it might be easier to get you to go along with it."

"You seemed like you enjoyed swallowing his cum," Sandy said to me. "Have you ever done that before?"

"Funny story," I said and recounted the story of how I originally sucked Jimmy's dick.

"So you both have done it before," Trish said. "That's not fair. Jimmy's the only one who hasn't swallowed cum today. I think he should suck you off so we can see him swallow now. I'll even get him started, but you have to finish him."

With that Trish got on her knees, pulled my shorts off and began to suck my dick back to full hardness. When it was nice and stiff she told Jimmy to take over. He hopped between my legs and gobbled me up. Sandy crawled underneath him and fished his cock out and started sucking him. Trish crawled under and helped.

They took turns sucking Jimmy's cock while he continued sucking me. Their tag team work had him coming in no time, and as he started to cum, and took me all the way down his throat. That proved to be enough for me and I unloaded down his throat.

Now that we had all swallowed cum we decided we were free to relax again and stretched out in the lounge chairs. The rest of the afternoon was spent fucking and sucking. We took turns pleasing each other orally, and Jimmy and I fucked both girls each.

It was the first of many such days to come...

Published 
Written by Poet27972
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments