Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Confessed

"I laughed and informed her they were looking for man-to-man love."

38
11 Comments 11
18.8k Views 18.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It was a beautiful summer afternoon and my girlfriend and I were heading back to her place after lunch. We also had a couple of drinks, so we were feeling good, but not drunk. When we got back to her place we intended to have each other for dessert.

Here’s a little about us. We were both thirty-two years old and recently divorced. I met Becky through a friend of mine and we quickly hit it off. We were a perfect fit because neither of us wanted an intense relationship, just someone to be with and have fun. As a bonus, Becky had super nice body with big boobs, and I love big boobs. I did my best to stay in shape and I was well endowed. Not bragging, just saying.

While we were driving past a Forest Preserve about a mile from her place, Becky commented on how many men she sees pull in and out of there. She was curious why it was almost all men and no women.

“What the heck are they doing in there?” she asked.

I laughed, and informed her they were looking for man-to-man love. I explained to her that straight guys who just want a blowjob would drive in, get out of their car and take a walk down a path. There, they would find a gay or bisexual guy, and hook-up. I added that sometimes the guys would even fuck in the woods.

Well, Becky thought I was bullshitting her. When we got to her place, she couldn’t stop thinking about what I told her. Then, she wanted to know how I knew all this.

Truth or dare time, I may as well tell her the truth, I thought.

I explained to her that a few years ago, I pulled into one of these places just to have a smoke and kill some time. I sat down on a picnic bench and observed one guy after the other walk into the woods. My curiosity got the best of me, so I lit up another smoke and followed the trail.

“Well, what did you see?” she asked.

Since I was horny my dick was in charge. I told Becky a little more that I should have, like when I stumbled upon a guy getting a blowjob, I pulled my dick out and jacked off while I watched. I also told her that the guy that was doing the sucking motioned me over and then sucked me too. I also told her just how good it felt!

Now that the cat was out of the bag, I told her I got quite a few great blowjobs from guys. I also shared with her that I watched guys fuck a few times, and would jack off while I watched. “It was like watching live porn,” I said.

I looked at Becky and said, “Well, now you know.”

Becky appreciated me telling her that. It seems both of us were in the confession mode. She shared with me that she had many lovemaking sessions with her best friend Gina. Becky told me that neither of them had a good sex life while they were married, but didn’t want to have an affair, so they took care of each other’s sexual needs.

Becky added, “Sometimes we still have a good romp in the sack.”

Hearing that, I teased her, “I’ve seen Gina. I’d love to watch that show!”

Becky quickly came back with, “We shall see!”

I was happy that our confessions didn’t put a damper on our feeling for each other; they strengthened them. Although Becky and I started out as friends with benefits, what we just shared about ourselves indicated that this was the start of a relationship, rather than a woman to date and have sex with. I liked it.

After we finished sharing our past, Becky gave me a hug and a kiss, and thanked me for my honesty.

Seconds later, Becky grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen, made us a couple of drinks, and then we went into her living room and sat on the loveseat. There we sipped our drinks and made-out. It didn’t take long before I had her top off and she had my dick out. We were just playing, nothing hot and heavy - yet.

Becky was stroking my dick, and with her other hand picked up her drink and downed it. She said, “Alex, finish your drink. I have an idea.”

I did, and was curious what Becky had in mind.

Becky let me know she wanted to go to the woods and watch the guys get on, that just the thought of it was making her pussy wet.

I said, “Okay, we’ll go. But there’s no guarantee they will let you watch.”

Becky understood, and because I was the one with some experience out there, she wanted to know what she could do to entice them.

I thought about it for a minute, and told her that maybe if she was willing to show some serious skin, they will realize that we aren’t the cops and would have nothing to worry about. Plus, I figured if we let them watch us fuck around some, they would do the same. I said, “Becky, is that something your willing to do?”

Her answer was a resounding, “Yes!”

Her enthusiastic answer took me a little by surprise, and now my sexual appetite increased. But then I thought to myself, what was going to happen? Should we really do this? Maybe nothing will happen, why worry?

I looked at Becky and said, “Let’s do it!” I asked Becky to change her clothes and wear something that’s easy to have outdoor sex in. I suggested a short skirt, but not a tight one, one of her cotton tops that puts her ample cleavage on display, and not to wear any underwear. I told her since I lived so close I would run home and change too. She agreed.

When I got to my place I took a super quick shower. Getting dressed was easy and quick; I decided to wear a pair of shorts that came off easy and a t-shirt. I didn’t wear any underwear either. For shoes, I picked my favorite pair of flip-flops. I was back at Becky’s place within fifteen minutes. I was excited!

Becky left the door unlocked and I let myself in. I saw a note on her table to let me know she’d be ready soon, and she made me a fresh drink. I sat down and waited. Within minutes she appeared and wow, did she look hot!

Becky wore a very low-cut light blue cotton top without a bra (I loved how her boobs jiggled as she walked), a light-colored plaid skirt that made her ass look inviting, and she also picked a pair of flip-flops.

CassandraGood1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraGood1

I licked my lips and told her I wanted her right here, right now.

Becky suggested we down another quick drink and leave, so we did.

I opened Becky’s car door for her and she paid me with the biggest crotch shot I’d ever seen. Once I was in the car, I pulled her skirt up to get another look, and expressed how I wanted to make passionate love to her.

Just then it dawned on me, I used ‘The L Word’ with Becky for the first time. Becky was quick to catch that and said, “Alex, I want to make love to you too.”

It was a short ride to the woods. When we pulled in there were quite a few cars, leaving me to believe a lot of action was going on. I got out and again opened the door for Becky. This time Becky not only gave me a super crotch shot, she inserted a finger in her pussy, and then pointed it at me for a taste. When I took her finger out of my mouth, she inserted it again and played with herself for me to watch.

Until today, I didn’t realize just how sexually liberated she was. I stood there with a huge hard on and watched her play. Just then, another car pulled in and she got out of the car. There was a picnic bench about fifty feet away, so we walked over and sat on the table.

The guy that just pulled in parked his car; then he walked right past us to get a better look, and stopped. We both saw him gawk at my hard on, then Becky flashed him some pussy. To our surprise, seeing her pussy didn’t faze him. That my dick got harder, I knew he was a cocksucker.

Knowing that, I nudged Becky and I stood up.

You should have seen this guy’s face when see saw my huge dick just begging to leap out and enjoy some action. He took a couple of steps towards me and grabbed it. I saw that Becky’s eyes were fixed on his hand that was now holding my dick. I also noticed that her legs were now spread open, and she was fingering her pussy. Her facial expression gave me a green light.

In a bold move this guy managed to pull my dick out without pulling my shorts down. This guy was good. He was also respectful because he asked Becky for her permission to suck me.

By now, Becky not only had one hand in her pussy, she had lifted her top up, and was pleasuring her tits and nipples. Becky looked at the guy and said, “I want you to suck it and then show me his load. Then I want you to take him into the woods and fuck him.”

Hearing that, I immediately looked at Becky. She knew we didn’t discuss me sucking, or getting sucked, and more importantly getting fucked. I’ll admit I’ve had a few fantasies about sucking and getting fucked, but I always resisted them.

So here I was, just fifty feet away from the parking lot in a public park, with my dick in some guy's mouth, and my girl right next to me putting a show.

I have to say, this guy could suck.

Becky moved from sitting on top of the table to kneeling down next to the guy sucking me. Her mouth was now very close to my dick, so the guy moved back a little, giving her a chance to suck it too. After a few strokes she backed off and stood up, and he went back to sucking me. To my surprise I was lasting longer than I thought I would. To be honest, this guy sucked cock better than Becky.

Becky was now standing next to me and put her wet finger in my mouth. I pulled her top up and was about to play with her tits, when I discovered we had an audience. There were six guys watching us, and they were only about ten feet away.

“Damn,” I thought! There were two guys just jacking off, two were jacking each other off, and one guy was giving another guy a blowjob, right there in the fucking parking lot. I was praying a cop would not pull in.

From the look on Becky’s face, I think she loved every minute of it. She peeled her top off and grabbed her tits, and then played with them for our onlookers. Then, with the guy still sucking my dick, she whispered in my ear, “I don’t expect you to fuck, but if you do, I’d love to watch.”

Hearing that, I whispered back, “If I do you owe me one. Like you and Gina…”

“Alex, I’d love to have you in bed with us, and Gina would too,” she said.

Hearing that, I started to cum and blew my load in this guy’s mouth. When I did, a few of our onlookers quickly approached Becky, and then she took off her skirt and knelt down to let them shoot their loads all over her beautiful naked body.

What a sight it was to see Becky just kneeling there, naked, and eagerly anticipating having her body splattered with cum. The two guys were now right in front of her pumping their cocks hard and fast. Within seconds they came in unison, soaking her with their cum. Becky waited until they were done, and then she stood up and spread their cum all over her body, and licked her fingers.

Although all this action happened so fast, I felt like I was watching it in slow motion. I recall seeing many ropes of cum landing on her and at the same time, I noticed Becky’s pussy explode and soak the ground below her.

Finally, just as Becky requested, the guy who sucked me stood up and showed Becky my load of cum in his mouth. As he did that, Becky had another orgasm and another guy moved next to him and they shared a kiss, moving my load from one mouth to the other. Then another guy stepped forward to taste it too.

Our outdoor orgy had to come to an end and once all the onlookers had dispersed, the three of us were left standing there. Becky put her top and skirt back on. Thankfully, we didn’t get busted!

Becky and I thanked the guy and I asked him, “Should I get a blanket?”

This fictional story was written by Alex Foremen and shall not be copied or re-produced.

Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments