Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Can't Believe You Said That

"Young Maya wants Esteban to Prove He's Bisexual"

90
31 Comments 31
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"In this story, I'm trying to use dialog to reveal character while keeping all the hot action front and center. I hope you like it!"

Sunday morning. Just the two of us at her parent's vacation cottage in Cantabria on the Northern Coast of Spain. I had just cum in Maya's pussy, eaten her out, and sucked her clit to a shuddering, bed-wrecking orgasm. I climbed up her beautiful, brown body, and kissed our cum into her mouth. That’s when she said, “I don’t believe you’re really bisexual.”

“Okay,” I said, “I was expecting to hear ‘Oh, baby! Thank you for that wonderful orgasm,’ but okay then; I’ll bite: Why don’t you believe I’m bisexual.”

“Well, Esteban, it’s not like I’ve ever seen you with another guy.”

I should have been annoyed, but everything Maya does makes me smile. I licked her mouth and said, “Oh, sorry, you had some of my cum on your lips.”

“Stop!” she said, pushing me away. “I mean it. You’ve seen me with Maria, and with Solana, but I’ve never even seen you smile at another man.”

“What do you want me to do? Go get a man off the street and fuck him right here in front of you?”

She moaned and wriggled and said, “Nooo! No. We’re miles from town out here.”

“Oh," I said, "so you do want to see me with another man!”

“Yes! No! I mean, of course not! You’re my man. I want you to be with me,” said Maya.

“But you let me see you with other women.”

“That’s different,” she said. “All men want to have two women at once. You can’t cheat on me if I’m right there with you--supervising.”

“More like directing,” I said.

“What? Are you complaining?”

“No, Maya, my love, of course not.” I took a moment to consider my options. I didn’t want to mess up a good thing. I said, “Would you like to hear about my first time with another man?”

Her eyes twinkled. “Really?” she said. “How many men have you slept with?”

“I’ve only been with one man, but we were together three times.”

“Santo Dios!” she said. “Were you in love with this man? Was it at school? Was it with someone I know?”

“Not in love with him but, well, I believe it was life-changing for him. Do you want me to tell you about it?”

“Si, claro!” she said, sliding out from underneath me, and sitting cross-legged on the bed. 

“Okay,” I said. “It was in Madrid--”

“Of course it was!” said Maya. “Madrid is the gayest city in all of Spain!”

“How do you know that, Ninia?”

She tossed her wavy hair and said, “I hear things, and I’ve been to university too, college boy!”

I smiled at her defensiveness. We met at university, but she is from a small village. I was in the photography program, and she was in marketing for her family business--they make guitars.

“May I?” I said.

“Go on,” she said. “Continua!”

I pushed my long, wavy hair out of my eyes to give me time to structure my story--best to leave out the boring bits. I said, “There was a German exchange student named Gunther, but everyone called him Gunner because he was on an air pistol scholarship--maybe headed for the Olympics.”

“You had sex with an Olympic athlete?”

“No,” I said. “I’m not sure. When I knew him, Gunner was training for the Olympic tryouts.

“Anyway, Gunner was a graphic design student with a minor in photography. He was beautiful with blonde hair and blue eyes, of course, but tall and thin, like a runner, although I never saw him in the gym.”

“Like you’ve ever seen the inside of a gym!”

I took genuine offense and said, “You don’t get arms like this from lifting beer mugs!”

She said, “I’m sorry. I was teasing. Please go on.” 

“Anyway,” I said, “before I was interrupted, I was about to tell you about the time I invited Gunner to my apartment to watch porn.”

I waited for her to interrupt, but she only nodded for me to go on. 

“Better,” I said. “So, we were on the streets of Madrid: paired off to be photography buddies and told to take pictures of various bridges. I asked him if he ever watched German porn, and his face went so red! I asked him what kind of porn he liked. He blurted out that he only liked girl-girl porn. I told him I had watched a super hot girl-girl-girl video that morning. Next thing I knew, we were back at my place, and I was casting my iPhone to the big screen TV.”

Maya asked, “Is that the video with the three girls in the back of the pickup truck?”

“Yes.”

“Madre Dios! That one is so hot!”

“Anyway, I start taking off my clothes.”

Maya looked shocked. 

I pointed at her and said, “Yes! That was his exact expression! I told him that I always watched porn in the nude. I touched my fat cock, and told him girl-girl videos made me cum the hardest.

“I knew it!” said Maya. “I knew you got off from watching girl-girl stuff!”

“Of course! So, he relaxed a little, and we sat on the sofa together. Naked. Both our cocks were hard, which I thought might be significant, and I turned on the video. 

“We watched the girls kissing each other, then they were rimming each other--you know the part.”

Maya moaned.

“Yes,” I said with a smile, “that part. By now, we’re both stroking our cocks. His cock was long with a nice thick head. Gunner kept looking at my fat cock, then checking to see if it was okay that he was watching me. I just smiled at him, and that made him moan more and look deeper into my eyes. Then, we got to the part where two of the girls were doing double anal with the double dildo.”

CatalinaCabello1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CatalinaCabello1

“I know that’s your favorite part,” she said.

“Yes,” I allowed, “and I was ready to cum. I looked at Gunner for permission, and he licked his lips. Well, that set me off. I came all over my chest, my stomach, and my own dick. He was staring at my cum-covered dick, so I kept stroking. 

“I could see that his face was red. His chest was red. He started to breathe heavily, but he didn’t climax. I thought maybe he was shy about cumming in front of another man, so I took a chance. I released my cock, and leaned over toward him. I pulled his hand off his cock and wrapped my cum-soaked fingers around his manhood.”

Maya gasped.

“Yes!” I said. “He gasped just like that. The skin of his cock was so soft, but underneath, his long shaft was so hard. It didn’t take long for his eyes to roll back in his head. He bucked furiously. Then he shot his load all over his stomach, his chest, and even his own face. It made my heart flutter to know that I made him cum like that!

“Both of us were panting. When he could breathe, he looked at me and smiled. But I wasn’t done yet. I let go of him. He frowned. I took my hand, the one with my cum and his cum, and I licked my palm. I sucked each of my fingers into my mouth like wet little cocks. His eyes were so wide. His mouth hung open. 

“I leaned toward him. I bent forward and licked the cum off his balls, his big, round cockhead, and his stomach. I sat up and kissed him squarely on the mouth. I dumped some of our cum onto his hungry tongue.

“He started shaking then, shaking with lust and need. I pulled away. I pushed more of our cum out between my lips. I made him kiss me with cum dripping out of my mouth. He started shaking harder. I dipped my head down and took his cock into my mouth. I sucked his rapidly-expanding cockhead, but I knew he wanted more, so I used my lips to slide up and down his dick. I fucked his cock like my mouth was a beautiful woman’s pussy. I took him all the way inside my mouth, to the back of my throat. I mouth-fucked him eight times, I counted, then he shot another huge, shuddering load inside my mouth.”

“Oh, my God!” said Maya.

“It was amazing. Wonderful. I ran my tongue around his glans, just to taste his dick and his cum at the same time. Then I swallowed about half of it--I couldn’t help myself--I had to have it! Then I thought I shouldn’t be greedy. I dripped the rest of his load onto his cock, stroked it into a lather, then rubbed my cum-soaked hand all over his face. 

“He licked his lips. He sucked my fingers. He lifted his head for me, and I kissed him till he stopped shaking. Then, all of a sudden, he pushed me away, wiped the cum off his mouth, grabbed his clothes, and left.”

“He did not!” said Maya.

“Seriously,” I said. “Up and left. Boom! Half dressed and out the door.”

“That’s terrible!” she said.

“I wanted to be mad at him, but I was too excited to have jerked off with another man, too stunned by making him cum twice, too pleased at how natural it all felt, how normal. How could I be mad at him for making one of my longest held fantasies come true?” 

Maya sat back in stunned silence. I let my breathing slow and gave her time to process this new information about her boyfriend.

“So,” said Maya, then she stopped. She caught her breath, tilted her head, and looked at me. “You said, you made love to the same man three times. So, what happened next?”

“I didn’t see him for a week. Then he arrived at my door and wanted to watch porn with me again. I said okay.”

She said, “I’ll bet you did.”

“That second time, we watched bisexual porn, exchanged blowjobs and cum kisses, then he left. This time, his gay denial pissed me off.”

“I’m sorry,” she said. 

“It was two weeks before I saw him for the third time. He showed up with flowers. I wasn’t expecting that. I took the flowers, but I was still mad. So, I put on the sluttiest gay-gangbang porn I could find and sat my asshole down on his long dick. I fucked him hard, made him cum in my ass, then ordered him onto the bed. I rimmed him till his backdoor was falling open for me, then I fucked him. I slid my fat cock up his ass and used him for my pleasure. I came in him and held him down while my cock shrank and finally slid out of his ass. Very intimate. 

“He spent the night, and we woke in each other’s arms. Then I drove him to the airport to fly back to Germany.”

“That’s it?” said Maya. “You didn’t follow him? He didn’t want to see you again?”

“No,” I said. “It was over. He found out he was gay, and I knew, for sure, that I was bi, and then I met you.”

Suddenly, Maya climbed onto my lap and kissed me passionately on the mouth. She said, “So hot. I want to do that with you!”

“Then say it,” I demanded. “Say it out loud!”

“I know you’re bisexual. I accept you. I love you for it. I want us to get a boyfriend and share all his cum.”

“And?” I asked. 

“And what?” said Maya. “Of course I love you, Esteban! I love you lots and lots and lots! You are mine, and I’m going to keep you forever.”

“Esta bien,” I said.

Published 
Written by ChumbaPoxwally
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments