Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hard Day's Night

"Baby sitter learns she has a bi side"

36
11 Comments 11
47.3k Views 47.3k
607 words 607 words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
I baby sit a young boy named Charlie, whose mom is a single mother and works three jobs. Because Mel worked three jobs, I was over there often and it was often confusing when I was working and for how long. One night I got confused and came over, only to be told that Charlie was at a friend's house and that she had told me that last week. Well I had completely forgot!

Mel wasn't about to let me leave though, her mothering instinct kicked in and she made me stay for tea "to warm myself from that cold winter's air". She looked so beautiful (she was only a few years older than I was) making the tea.

"I'm really not that cold, Mel, " I said, feeling bad.

"Of course you are! You're nipping out!" she said, and reached out to touch one of my nipples, protruding through the thin fabric of my shirt. As soon as she touched me I felt electricity go through my body like a livewire and I realized I was turned on. I'd never considered myself Bi, but I was certainly aroused.

Mel must have realized it because she was beginning to breathe heavier, too. I took a sip of my tea, trying to take my mind off the incident, and burnt my tongue.

"Ow, shit, " I cursed under my breath.

"Let me help you, " she said, and the next thing I know Mel was kissing me, her tongue swirling in my mouth. My first reaction was "OMFG what the HELL am I doing?" but my thoughts quickly turned into "OMFG I'm so damn horny!".

We kissed and she reached under my shirt to squeeze my breasts. I reached my hand around and squeezed her ass and she moaned. She pushed me onto the table, the tea flying onto the floor with an irreversible crash.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

She lifted up my shirt and began sucking my nipples as I squeezed her breasts lovingly. She moved down and yanked my pants off quickly. She realized I had been wearing no panties and moved her fingers towards my throbbing pussy and hot cunt. I was already so wet I couldn't believe it. She pushed two fingers into my pussy and began thrusting them in and out. She quickly gave up on this technique and moved her breast down to my pussy. She twisted her breast free of her bra and used it as a dick, pushing it into my pussy...in and out, in and out. I was moaning loudly now, it felt so good.

She pulled her breast out and brought it to my lips where I sucked her breasts and tasted my own sweet juices. She began to pant harder as I sucked her beautiful nipples. She moved her head back down to my cunt and peeled open my wet lips with her hands. She buried her face in my pussy and began sucking on my clit. I was bucking my hips now, pushing them into her face.

She nibbled my clit, sucking it and flicking it with her tongue. I started to shake. My body clenched up and I began to cum. My orgasm lasted longer than any I'd ever had from my husband...she licked up my cum and kissed me everywhere.

I recovered from my huge orgasm and turned her over to do the same to her, but she stopped me.

"Oh no, baby, save some for next time. I gotta go pick Charlie up. I'm 20 minutes late."

I offered to pay her, but she decided that instead of a babysitting paycheck, carnal pleasure would be adequate.

I quite agree.
Published 
Written by Kylie69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments