Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time With A Sexy Stripper

"I rolled my eyes back as the sexy blonde stripper kissed me down my neck, I moaned out pleasurably"

14
5 Comments 5
17.7k Views 17.7k
831 words 831 words
I'm a twenty six year old grad student from Cambridge, England who'd just graduated from university and was out celebrating with my friends at a club. I was a bit drunk after a few tequila shots. But not hammered.

I pulled down my black dress and tried to walk in a straight line to the bar to order another shot to the barman. I sat on the stool. I turned to my right and a stunning blonde with long hair and piercing blue eyes wearing skinny jeans and gold, sparkly halterneck top sat. "Do you want one?" I asked, a bit tipsy.

She smiled at me and turned her full attention to me, "sure, why not," she said. "Thank you."

"Another one for this beautiful lady here," I told the barman. I just realised what I just said and buried my face in my arm. "I'm so sorry, I'm not gay, I'm just a bit drunk."

The stunning blonde smiled and shook her head. "It's fine. So, are you here celebrating," she raised her voice when the club's music got louder.

"Yeah, I graduated from university," I told her. "Cheers," I clicked my tequila shot with her and we threw it back our throats.

"Wow, congratulations," she said.

I smiled. "Thanks, what do you do?" I asked.

"Sorry, what?" she practically had to shout. "Come on," she said taking my right hand in hers.

"Where are we going?" I asked, laughing. I tripped slightly. I noticed we were going into the ladies' toilets. "What are we doing in here?"

"Sorry about that. Thought it be easier for us to talk," she said.

"No, that's fine," I leaned against the wall feeling the amount of alcohol I had drunk getting to my head.

She moved closer to me and our lips were almost touching. "So what did you ask me before? Sorry I couldn't hear over the music," she laughed.

"Um, I can't remember," I took a step forward and wobbled a bit but she grabbed me quickly. "What do you do?"

"I'm a stripper in a club. I performed earlier on," she told me.

"Strip for me," I said.

Her blue eyes widened in surprise.

"Please," I begged. I seemed to sober up a bit. As I gazed into her eyes I had never ever felt attracted to another female before until now. I leaned against the wall and watched lustfully as she slowly taking off her halterneck top and her big boobs were on show.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

I felt this urgency to kiss and lick them.

She danced and moved her hips in my direction and walked to me and was surprised when I grabbed her in my arms and pulled her to my body and kissed her hard on the lips. She pulled back and looked deeply into my eyes. She felt the sexual electricity between our bodies. She kissed me suddenly with passion and I kissed back and she grabbed up my legs and wrapped them around her waist and pushed me into a corner and her right hand felt up my hot wet pussy.

I moaned and my hands clumsily went to the top of her jeans. She helped and pulled her jeans off. I ran my hands down her panties and felt her wet and hot pussy. I felt her kiss me down the neck and I rolled my eyes back and moaned pleasurably.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Lizzy," she replied, whilst kissing down my body. "And yours?"

"Sarah."

Lizzy began to rub her body up and down mine lustfully. "Sarah," she began.

"Can I fuck you?"

"No need to ask," I replied back.

She kissed me hungrily with passion on the lips and then took off her panties and pulled down mine and slid them off. Lizzy pressed her body against mine and grabbed up my legs and wrapped them around her waist and tried to grind her pussy against mine standing upwards but it wouldnt work. She held me around her waist and laid me gently down on the cold floor and was in between my legs. Lizzy started moving up and down against my pussy sending both of us wild.

Never in a million trillion years did I ever think that having sex with another woman would be this exciting, thrilling. Hitting the right spots. Sure, I have jerked off while watching lesbian porn but its not like the real deal, is it? Actually being with a woman. Oh, my god! I was seriously going to come any minute now as my breathing increased as our pussy lovemaking speeded up with intensity making me grit my teeth. Suddenly, my body went into spasms as I came, I couldn't hold it any longer.

Lizzy orgasmed a few moments after crying out.

We lay there staring into each other's eyes then grinned.

What an incredible first time with a woman! I'd definitely have sex with a woman again. Probably a man and woman next time. hehe.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments