Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Taste Of Cock

"Fantasized for years, finally tried bi."

42
16 Comments 16
20.4k Views 20.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"I was in my 50’s before I tasted cock. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks for reading."

When I was younger I would have never been curious about another man’s cock, but the older I got the more curious I became. I sometimes wonder if that was because by the time that I was in my late forties, I had done everything that a man and a woman can do together or with others, except crossing over to the other side. Now that I think back, perhaps, in fact, I was curious earlier in life but just didn’t realize the fact. I say this because I was always fascinated by watching a nice cock enter the woman that I was dating or married to at the time. Even better for me was watching her suck a new cock for the first time. I loved watching her enjoying being a slut, though I was not what one would call a cuckold. 

Anyway, when I first started thinking about trying bi for the first time it was back in the day when chat rooms were popular. I started going to these chat rooms and at first was too shy to participate. Then I started participating and going into the private chat rooms with other bi-curious guys. In fact, the name of the rooms that I chose always had the word “curious” associated with them. I swapped fantasies, stories, pictures and even some phone sex with other guys too shy to actually meet.

One day, I was talking to a guy who was about twenty-five miles from me and he actually wanted to meet. My gut did somersaults, but I always knew that this day would come and I would have to decide whether to dive in or turn and run. I decided well, it’s now or never and made plans to meet at his house. 

I wanted to chicken out all the way there, but didn’t. We watched a little porn (straight) and after a few minutes, he became impatient and asked if I was just going to sit there or what. I was nervous as hell, but I had come this far and didn’t want it to be for nothing.

He lowered his sweat pants while sitting in his chair and began to stroke himself. Nervously I asked if he wanted help with that. He motioned me to the floor next to him and I got down there and began to play with his cock. Well, this was not all that I came for, so I lowered my head and took him into my mouth. I began to suck and lick his stiff cock as I massaged his balls.

He said, “Wait a minute, slow down, you don’t want me to cum so soon, do you?” That made me feel better; at least I knew that I was doing something right. 

He got up and lay on the sofa then and I went back to playing and licking and sucking the first cock that I had ever had in my mouth. As I was stroking his cock, he shot off and I finished milking the cream from his cock. He got up and got himself a washcloth before he came over to me, lowered his head and began to suck my cock. Soon I was cumming and he handed me another washcloth to clean myself up. After I pulled my pants up he told me thanks for coming, but he had to go soon. 

I drove home feeling like that was not such a big deal and a little disappointed with it all, but glad that I had tried.

A few days later I found myself back in my favorite chat room again, just to chat. Soon I was talking to another married guy about twenty-five miles from me in the opposite direction. He seemed cool, and I told him about my recent experience. He thought that I was lucky because he was still curious and really wanted to try.

We met for a beer the following day, just to talk and got along great. Neither of us even mentioned sex at all. Finally, as we were getting ready to leave he asked if I wanted to get together sometime. I told him sure. We talked in the chat room and made plans for the next Wednesday at a hotel midway between my house and his. We emailed back and forth for the week, and by the time Wednesday came around I was as horny as I had ever been. 

I got there before him and checked in. I had brought a VCR, some porn and a six-pack with me. Even though I had done this once already, I was still as nervous as hell and my stomach was doing flip flops.

He finally arrived. We had already talked about the ground rules for us. Neither of us wanted kissing or anal, just strictly oral. I asked if he was nervous and he told me that he definitely was. I gave him a beer, turned on the porn and we lay on separate beds for a bit. After a few minutes, I got up and went to his bed.

As I lay down I asked if he was still nervous as I began to rub his cock through his jeans. He told me that he was getting better. With that, I began to gently massage his cock even more before reaching down and undoing his belt and zipper. I reached inside and his cock was getting hard and it seemed twice as big as mine. I thought to myself that I hoped he wouldn’t be disappointed. He took off his shirt, jeans and shorts and lay back on the bed once again. My cock throbbed with the feeling of his pulsing in my hand. He reached over and unbelted and unzipped me as I shucked off my clothes. 

KelliAnne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KelliAnne

I went back to playing with his cock and told him he had a nice one. He said that he liked my uncut cock. I took both of our cocks in my hand and began to stroke them together. I could tell that he enjoyed that as his cock throbbed even harder as I did. I was thinking to myself how much better this was than my first time out.

Finally, I could wait no longer and told him that I had to taste him. He moaned, lay back and closed his eyes as I lowered my head and took that beautiful piece of meat into my mouth. I used my tongue all over the head, the shaft, his balls as I stroked the shaft lightly with my fingers. Too soon he ( John, by the way) told me that it was his turn and he didn’t want to cum too quickly.

He got between my legs and began to stroke my cock as he played with the head with his tongue. I asked how his first taste of cock was as he took me into his mouth and began to suck. He loved playing with the foreskin and running his tongue underneath it. We played like that, back and forth for quite a while. 

Then he got up and told me to get on my knees and suck him. I had told him in one of our chats that I would like to do that sometime. There was just something about the thought of being on my knees and sucking another man's cock. I put a pillow on the floor and knelt in front of him as he reached down and fed me his cock. I took all that I could into my mouth and fondled his balls as my mouth slipped back and forth down the length of his shaft. His cock felt so good as it pulsed and throbbed in my mouth.

At one point I stopped sucking, just long enough to say not to cum this way. He reached down, stood me up and had me sit on the bed as he took me into his mouth again and made me ache to cum. We had promised each other to make it known before we came and I was trying to hold off so as not to shoot my cum in his mouth. 

I told him it was my turn as he reluctantly let loose of my cock. I lay back on the bed and told him to straddle my chest and feed me that big cock. He did as I asked and pushed his cock into my mouth. I told him to fuck my mouth like that. As he fucked my mouth, I sucked that cock and massaged his balls. Soon he was thrusting faster and faster as I sucked more and more.

Finally, he told me that he was going to cum. That was so that I could stop sucking and not get a mouthful. Instead, I gripped his ass, pulled him deeper into my mouth and said, "Uhuh, yes, do it," as best I could with a mouthful of cock. I felt him erupting in my mouth and hot cum spurting from that big cock as I sucked to get every drop while I massaged his balls. 

Later it was his turn to finish me off, and he told me before he did that he wasn’t going to be able to do what I did when I swallowed his cum. I told him that I didn’t expect him to and that I had surprised myself more than I had surprised him when I did that.

He wanted me to sit in a chair so that he could be on his knees while he sucked me off. He gave me an incredible blow job and soon I was the one telling him that I was going to cum. He surprised me and swallowed my cock and wouldn’t let up until I had pumped my load of cum down his throat. He licked my head, my shaft and my balls making sure that he had not missed a drop. So we both became cum eaters that day. 

We drank a beer and relaxed for a while, both of us spent as we talked about just normal things. He told me that he wasn’t sure how I felt, but he thought our afternoon was incredible. I had just been thinking how much better this time had been than my first and when were we going to get together again.

I reached down to just play with his cock and very quickly it was rock hard once again. I told him to turn over, I wanted to give him a hand job. He lay facing the wall, with me in back of him as I reached around and began to stroke his cock.

He pushed back into my cock and said, "No penetration, I just want to feel your cock."

I obliged and felt his hot ass against my cock as I stroked his cock off. Neither of us ever wanted any ass fucking but trusted each other enough that we did this often over the couple of years that we got together. I won’t lie; it felt good to feel him pushing his ass against my cock as I made him cum and it felt good to feel his cock against my ass as he reached around and jacked me off. So we made this a regular part of our get-togethers. 

Wish I still had a buddy like this, but unfortunately he and his family were transferred out of state. 

 

Published 
Written by Cobra9652
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments