Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Me Then Her: First Time Glory Hole.

"Hot oral glory hole."

73
23 Comments 23
19.0k Views 19.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is my very first attempt at writing erotica. Actually my first thing written outside of a school assignment. I would really appreciate any feedback both good and bad. <p> [ADVERT] </p>For those not so inclined there is a lot of male on male sex in this story. You may want to pass it up."

I am your average middle class American man for the most part. I am fifty-four years old and stand 5ft 9in and 180lbs. I am a little above average endowed right at seven inches and thicker than most. My wife is a thick but not overly large woman. She is forty-eight years old and stands 5ft 2in, 210lbs. She has nice 42ddd breast with big nipples and the kinda plump, round ass that us guys who like thick women just drool over. 

I had a male on male sexual encounter with a close high school friend. Actually, we sucked each other off a few times. Neither of us completed the job except once I finished him off. That seemed to be a line we crossed, and he did not want to continue after that. I never really experienced anymore bisexual stuff until I was in my late forties. Well after I met my second wife. 

I have always had a fascination with group sex. Swinging, wife swapping, and orgies lead the list. However, all forms of group sex from threesomes, both mmf and mff, to large orgies have been a fantasy. When I met my wife we were both about a year into being divorced. What was to be a hook up became a serious long term relationship. We discussed swinging and group sex almost immediately. She even asked me if I was bisexual on our second date. I related my experience in highschool. I told her I had not really even considered it since then. 

My wife seemed very interested in trying some of my fantasies when we were first dating. However, as our relationship grew she began to shy away from the idea. What happened was we went from just sex for fun to a being couple. She still had traditional values as far as relationships go and became possessive. Not a big deal; we had a good sex life and lots of fun in bed trying a lot of different things.

Fast forward twelve years later. The kids all grew up and sex, when we had it, was mundane and boring. This got bad enough that she lost interest completely and I was relinquished to masturbating a couple times a week. I needed more; masturbation just didn't take away that nagging horny feeling. So I decided I would go to a glory hole at an adult shop.

I went in with only a little knowledge of how it worked. At first I was happy just watching the porn in the booth and stroking my hard cock. Someone came into the next booth and I could see them watching through the hole. This was such a turn-on I blew a huge load all over the wall. I never even got the blowjob I went there for. 

The next time I went I took a little more time to look around. I started out front looking at some magazines. I watched a few guys come and go into the back. I was really wanting to have some fun so I got some tokens and went to the booths. There were a lot of guys just roaming around in and out of booths. I picked a booth and went in. Immediately someone entered the booth next to me.

As I was pulling my cock out I saw a finger come through the hole. Knowing what that meant, I stuck my semi-hard cock through the hole. Instantly I felt my cock engulfed by a warm wet mouth. They proceeded to suck my cock and it grew hard very fast. As soon as I was hard they slowed the pace. They backed off and licked around the head, then back to slow, steady sucking. It was incredibly hot.

In no time at all I blew a huge load and they swallowed it all. I had let someone (a guy, I presumed) suck me off. Wow, it was incredible, the naughtiness of semi-public sex with a stranger. I was back a week later and a few times more.

I became pretty comfortable in no time at all. After I had been to the porn shop five or six times I was ready for more. I really wanted to see what it would be like to suck a cock again. It had been a very long time and I was incredibly nervous. I roamed around the back of the store a few minutes waiting for someone to go in a booth.

Then a tall, muscular guy came in. He didn't look at anyone. He went straight into a booth and closed the door. I went into the booth next to him and sat down in the chair. I looked through the hole. He was putting in tokens. As soon as he finished, he unzipped and pulled his cock out. Even before he got hard it was nice sized.

As he started stroking it I slipped my finger in the hole. He turned toward me and stuck his cock through the hole. It was incredible; he was six inches semi-hard, but the great thing was the head. He had a huge mushroom head. I have always liked the way this type of cock looks. I wasted no time at all, I wanted his cum in my mouth. I dove on his cock and sucked hard and fast up and down.

He started moaning immediately, letting me know I was doing a good job. His cologne was intoxicating but what I loved most was that huge cock head. I kept pulling back so I could feel it in my mouth and on my lips. In less than five minutes I was rewarded with a huge load of cum. I tried my best to swallow it all but it still leaked out the corners of my mouth a bit. I tasted amazing and way better than I remember from my youth. As I left the porn shop with a huge smile on my face. The clerk motioned for me to wipe my mouth. I was so cum drunk I didn't even think to clean myself up. 

TiaraArango
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiaraArango

 

Part 2

 

My wife and I had a date night. We both needed an opportunity to talk about our relationship, specifically our sex life or the lack of it. We were both unhappy with how things were. As we talked during dinner I became aware that I was completely wrong. My wife had not lost interest in sex. It was quite the opposite; my wife was craving sex. Unfortunately, with life getting in the way and our sex life becoming such a bore she had felt it wasn't worth the effort. This was exactly where I was. I found it easier to just stroke one out  instead of all the effort without any better results. Of course, this led to my going to the glory holes. 

We needed a change or some kind of spark. Anything to renew our sex life. Of course we talked about past ideas like swinging. My wife was still reluctant to include others, so we turned to more conventional methods. We discussed things like role play or cos play. Neither of us really got excited about those. There were other possibilities such as bdsm, but again, not something we were into. Of course toys were discussed but we had done plenty of that in the past. 

As dinner was finishing up we came to a conclusion; we were at least on the same page again. With dinner finished we moved to the next part of our date night. We used to frequent the local dirt track races. We decided it would be fun to go again. After a great evening of mud slinging and alcohol fumes we headed home. On the way home we passed the Adult store. I suggested we go in and look around, that perhaps there was something in there which might spark an idea. 

We looked around the store, browsing the toys and magazines. We were looking at some movies and talking about taking one home. It was then my wife noticed a couple guys heading to the back. I told her there were video booths back there where people could preview movies. You get tokens from the clerk and you can go in and watch them.

She was interested in seeing what that was all about. Myself, knowing these were glory holes, tried to discourage her. I didn't feel like she would be comfortable once she saw what it was all about. She insisted and I gave in. I did, of course, warn her it would be a different experience than she expected.

I grabbed some tokens and we headed back behind the curtain. There were several guys roaming around back there. She whispered to me immediately that it smelled of sex, or more specifically, cum. I told her lots of guys jack off and other things back here. We quickly found a booth and inserted some tokens.

I started scrolling through the movie selection, asking her where she wanted me to stop. She was surprised by the gay sex scenes. We passed a couple of straight sex scenes that looked pretty vanilla. Then there was a large orgy scene; I didn't expect her to pick that one, but she did. What was really amazing to me was there were several girl-on-girl couples while most of the guys were still just watching and stroking. The wife had told me she had never really been interested in other women. 

While we were checking out the different scenes I had noticed someone in the next booth watching through the hole. My wife was so enthralled with the video she had not even noticed the hole. As we were starting to get into the orgy scene a nice fat cock came through the hole.

Of course, my wife was shocked. She asked what the hell is that! I laughed and said it's a cock; I am pretty sure he wants it sucked. She said no way I am sucking it. I asked if she wanted to see me suck it. Her reply was thats so fucking hot.  So I hit my knees and started licking around the head.

We could hear him moan immediately. As I sucked his cock into my mouth he moaned again. I don't think it took more than two minutes before that knock on the wall came. I let him unload in my mouth but I let some out the corners so the wife would know he came in my mouth.

She was so fucking hot she nearly ripped off my clothes. I was fucking her on the chair in the booth when another cock came through the hole. This one she grabbed and started stroking. She leaned over and I thought she was going to suck him. However, she just spit on his cock for lube and continued stroking.

I was so hot from sucking the first guy and thinking she was going to suck the second I blew a huge load in her pussy. That was the sexiest sight I had seen, her sitting in that chair, cum running out of her pussy, and stroking a hard cock. The guy soon shot his load on her leg. When he left we cleaned up a bit and headed home. That night we literally fucked each other raw. 

So that is how it all got started. Over the next few months we tried a lot of different swinging and swapping scenarios. Those will have to wait and see how you all like this story. Maybe there will be more to come in the future!

Published 
Written by licksitallup61
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments