Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Experience

"We learned a lot."

63
8 Comments 8
8.9k Views 8.9k
817 words 817 words

My first experience with a guy was with a friend from school. We lived right down the street from each other and walked home together every day. He would hang out at my house for a while before he went home. This all started out as "You show me yours and I'll show you mine." Well, before we knew it we were touching each other's cocks.

The next day after school David was very eager to get to my house. I didn't admit it but I was too and trying not to show it. When we arrived at my house we went directly to my bedroom. My parents were never home before 7:00 pm so we had several hours to "experiment." What started out so innocent and simple became very educational. On this day in the privacy of my room, we decided to get totally naked. This turned out to be extremely exciting for both of us. I knew this for the fact that we were both partially hard and getting harder by the second. We sat down on the edge of my bed and started stroking each other. Both of us completely hard I decided to take a wild chance. I stopped stroking David and leaned down so that his cock was just a fraction of an inch from my mouth. Pausing for a second to judge his reaction I decided it was all good from him. I opened my mouth and took his hard cock into my mouth.

I had no idea what I was doing. Then I thought about how my girlfriend would suck my cock and tried to do the same. Evidently, I was doing it correctly. Within mere seconds I could feel his cock getting harder and pulsating. Then all of a sudden he let out a small scream and emptied his balls down my throat. Even though I knew it was coming I still choked a little bit. Swallowing his entire load I felt him going soft. He pulled his spent cock from my mouth and immediately got into a position so that he could take my throbbing, hard cock into his mouth.

His warm, wet mouth felt glorious as he sucked my rigid cock. I have to admit he was way better at it than my girlfriend. It felt so wonderful that in no time at all I felt my cum boiling up inside me. I mumbled that I was about to cum and he acknowledged and I couldn't hold back any longer. With a loud moan and a thrust from my hips, I shot what must have been the biggest load of cum in my life. It felt like I was going to cum forever. He also gagged a little as I emptied my balls but never missed a beat.

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

Two days later after school, while we were walking to my house David said he wanted to try something "different." I asked what it was but he wouldn't say a word until we were safely in my bedroom. Once there in my bedroom, he reached in his pants pocket and pulled out a small bottle of hand lotion. I of course was at a loss as to why he had that. All he said when I asked him was "Wait and see." We got naked in no time at all and climbed onto my bed. We started rubbing and touching each other's cocks. We sucked each other's cock but for a short period of time. He grabbed the bottle of hand lotion and poured some on his rock-hard cock. He then rubbed some on my asshole. Then it hit me as to what he wanted to do.

I didn't say yes but I also didn't say no. He wanted me on my hands and knees so I rolled over and got into position. He got behind me and I could feel the head of his cock rubbing around my asshole. Then suddenly he pushed forward and the head of his cock was inside me. Then he slowly pushed forward until he was entirely inside me. The pain subsided rather quickly and he started pumping slowly in and out of me. In no time at all, he was fucking me extremely hard and fast. Then came the loud moan and I knew he was filling me with his hot steamy cum. At this moment I shot my load all over my bedspread. It was a scary and great feeling having him fuck me. The next day I returned the favor. It was my turn to fill him with my cum.

These events happened at least three to four times a week. We also both had girlfriends that we fucked. Needless to say, we were both very tired all the time. After graduation, he moved away to attend college. After that nothing like that happened again until I was in my mid-twenties.

Published 
Written by Bear816
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments