Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First bisexual experience in winter between three women and a man

19
11 Comments 11
12.7k Views 12.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Madintouch Exhibitionist, libertine and amateur Porno Chic. I am a Superb French brunette ... In fact, letting myself be me I am your colleague, your friend and maybe your lover, or just a woman you meet in the street. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hiding behind the face of "angel" I am a greedy orgasmic slut. Feel free to send me a friend request or drop in for a chat."

(True story)

December 1st, 2017: 
I woke up around 10 am with an irresistible urge to meet a couple for the weekend FFM adventure.

This would be my first experience in the company of both a man and a woman.

So I logged onto the libertine site 'Madintouch’ where I noticed with astonishment that my profile had had a lot of success with the fairer sex but also with couples. I absolutely had not expected that.

That said, like any such website there were people who roused my curiosity as well as many people with practices that did nothing for me and to who I was not attracted.

After chatting with several couples, I came to the conclusion that I, unfortunately, had no attraction to the men and women I chatted with. Pretty disappointed, I concluded that I would not find what I was looking for on this site. 

Then I came across the page of a really cute couple that caught my attention. Their profile photo was very explicit: Two women and a man wearing masks. This mysterious and artistic side seduced me immediately.

Immediately I took my courage in both hands and sent them a little message, which in hindsight was really mundane. Although I did not expect it, I got an almost instant response. Very stressed but very excited, I begin to chat with them. After several messages, we exchange phone numbers.

They call me right back, and their voices seduce me immediately, I'm hanging on to every word. The conversation turns me on and while we talk my hand slides into my panties and I caress myself while we talk. After some very erotic thoughts are exchanged where we discuss what excites us, they offer that I spend the evening and the rest of the weekend at their place with them and with one of their girlfriends. 

This is very fast, and it makes me anxious and worried. I hesitated for a few moments. Ultimately though, Jules by his convincing and reassuring words and Maëylis, his girlfriend manage to make me accept. Maëylis sounds really lovely, and I particularly want to seduce her the moment I see her. When we spoke, she managed to make me very horny with what she said she wanted to do to and with me.

I hasten to slip in the shower to get ready and make sure that I am clean shaven and smell good. I fix my hair and makeup. Once dressed and made-up, I prepare my suitcase with a collection of sexy outfits aimed at the seduction of my potential lovers; sexy skin tight shorts that expose my ass, stockings, garter belts, lacy bras and my six inch heeled Louboutin CFMs.

As I set out on the snowy road, my stomach is in knots. I am exhilarated at the idea of spending an evening of sexual play with people who I have not met before but who seem as perverse and kinky as me. Mind you there is some anxiety as my mind frets as to whether they will find me attractive and whether I will be able to give them the same pleasure I seek. I fantasized a long time about this type of adventure. 

My mind is filled with thoughts of the pleasures I will be receiving – and giving, and not on the snow and ice covered the road. Driving without your mind on the road is dicey at the best of times however on snow and ice it is stupid. I have been besotted by my pending encounter.

Suddenly, the drama takes place! My wheels lose their grip on the road and I'm skidding! I try to regain control, but I end up in the ditch in the middle of nowhere.

Terror tremors run through my whole body. I think I just got the worst fright of my life. I return to my senses and decides to take matters in hand. After a lot of maneuvering, I managed to free myself from the ditch and regain the road. 

I decide to call Jules to come and get me from near the city where I am. He accepts without hesitation. It takes him an hour to get to me. While I wait, I listen to music while practicing deep breathing exercises in order to relax.

On seeing him, all the accumulated pressure drops. I feel the relief to no longer be alone and above all, I feel reassured and safe.

We talk for a while in the parking lot about the terrible adventure that just happened to me, then he kisses me. I must admit that it is very attractive and this forceful approach appeals to me. He parts my legs and his strong fingers explore my panties and parting my pussy lips he fingers me. I am dripping wet, and he removes his fingers and licks my juices before offering them to me to suck on.

"I am very excited and looking forward to meeting Nina and Maëlys," I say to him.

“I can assure you they are also looking forward to meeting you and playing with you,” he says smiling at me.

On the road to his home, we exchange lots of jokes and other funny stories some of them quite salacious. He really has a lot of humor and puts me immediately at ease. His hand rests on my thigh as we drive.

“Mady,” he says, “I also look forward to playing with you.” 

On the way, a flood of questions begins to flood my mind. Still, I am very excited and looking forward to this ménage a quatre. Jules smile is enchanting, and when I venture my hand between his thighs, I can feel his masculinity.

When we get there, my stress resurfaces. However, the meeting with the two charming and sexy young women is going well. Despite that, the negative feelings and fear return. I fear not to please them. Is it simply apprehension of the unknown or reality? The evening will surely reveal to me if this is what I have dreamed of for so long. I tell myself that I must ignore these feeling and attempt to overcome my shyness if I’m here to have fun.

Nina and Maëlys seem very close, and I have some trepidation of interfering in their relationship. I'm afraid to be awkward because it's not in my nature to impose. I decide to let things happen naturally and wait and see what happens during this first bisexual experience.

We sit in the living room while chatting and Nina serves wine to the four of us. I stare at Maëlys her body is fantastic and I imagine myself ravishing her with my mouth and my fingers. 

She has voluptuous breasts with a deep cleavage which her bustier seems to thrust towards my hands and mouth, wide hips and plump buttocks which beg to be caressed. In other words, she's really sensual. I'm obsessed and overwhelmed by this fantastic body and her deep look that captivate me. I hang on to her every word as we devour each other with our eyes.

Nina is also a very pretty young woman, tall and thin with a lovely smile and eyes that sparkle. Her clothes camouflage her form which gives me the opportunity to fantasize about her body.

We had planned on the phone on the theme Mojitos and homemade pizza. Before we sit down to eat Jules comes up to me, and we exchange a few languorous kisses. Meanwhile, Nina and Maëlys hug and kiss with delight. This prelude announces a naughty and sensual evening.

Over dinner, the girls and I get better acquainted and we get to know each other. A festive and relaxed atmosphere gradually settles on us to a background of music and laughter and teasing. I feel my leg being caressed and a foot slowly rises to press against my pussy. I peek under the tablecloth Nina’s long legs and pretty feet are rubbing against me while she sits with a mischievous smile on her face.

It is so pleasant and warm an atmosphere that my fears have vanished. Suddenly, Jules turns the camera on to share his joy at being surrounded by three pretty young women which he wants to post on madintouch.com the website where we met. We wear face masks to keep our anonymity on the web and for some shots that Julius has plans to take. The sexual temperature rises and the atmosphere is charged with electricity.

First, Maëlys invites us to give Jules a blow job. He lowers his pants, and as I suspected, he has a magnificent cock. The three of us get on our knees and lavish it with kisses, licks, and some intense sucking. It seems that I have been elected to the finale and after fifteen minutes of toying with him he erupts with multiple spurts of cum which slide down my receptive throat. His face contracts and his groans betray his pleasure. Personally, I find this very exciting time and my pussy is now so wet that I have soaked my thong.

Finally, the long-awaited moment arrives where I can embrace the beautiful and sweet Maëlys. Her kisses make me dizzy I am transported into another dimension. Her soft lips and pierced tongue fuels my desire. She starts by licking the traces of Jules cum which are on my face before parting my lips to play with my tongue. Not wanting to be left out Nina offers me her tongue in a languorous kiss. It is also a very sensual moment because she is a divinely good kisser.

The hours pass by, it is now 4am, and I'm exhausted. However, nobody seems ready to go to bed yet. We continue to discuss everything and nothing, listen to music, sing, and dance. The dancing has gotten more and more erotic as we are now just wearing panties which allow a lot of freedom to touch and caress each other. I just love rubbing myself against the girl’s tits and asses at every opportunity.

Finally, around 5 am everyone is now hot to go to bed. We head to the bedroom room where two mattresses placed side by side take up all the space in the room. One of my questions is now answered: we will have enough space. We can sleep together and let ourselves go to lechery at our heart's content.

The sexual tension rises rapidly in the cozy atmosphere. Maëlys coaxes her man, and I let myself be charmed by the lovely Nina. We kiss tenderly and vigorously. Then I begin a slow and meticulous stripping her out of her panties and finally feel her tender hot pussy.

I discover with pleasure her athletic body with perfectly drawn shapes. I’m plunged into a trance so that all my apprehensions are things of the past. I begin to fondle her pretty tits. A few licks are enough to point and stiffen her nipples. At the same time I take care of her breasts, I continued exploring her body with my hands. Her rounded buttocks evoke a deep desire in me that I have never felt before. 

Then feeling how receptive she is to the caresses that I lavish on the upper body, I take the initiative to move my hand to her pussy which I discover is soaking wet. My finger slides between her pussy lips first one then a second. The slut is very sensitive to my touch as I repeatedly thrust into her tight wet pussy and her moans betray her enjoyment. As it is my first experience with a woman, I’m afraid to hurt her. Nevertheless, the sight of her body twisting and arching as well as the sound of her groans of pleasure, turn me on and I finger fuck her till I feel her cum on my fingers.

Nina is then joined by Maëlys and they hug and kiss while I kiss Jules. Everything happens spontaneously and sensuously, so I decided to take the lead with the lovely and voluptuous Maëlys.

I walk over to her to feel her body half naked against mine. We exchange a few kisses, and suddenly my fingers and hands ache to travel on a voyage of discovery of this body which I have fantasized about all night.

I feel her nipples harden under my fingers. This gives me an inexplicable thrill. Then I ask nicely if I can get down on her with my mouth, but she says no. I am very disappointed. I would have like to give her all the enjoyment I feel she deserves.

Despite her response, I continue my embrace, taking care to do my utmost to seduce this sexy woman who I crave. As soon as I get over my disappointment, I ask her again, "Please Maëlys let me give you pleasure with my tongue." 

To my surprise, she says "Oh yes, please!" My head was spinning with various feelings which threaten to overwhelm my senses. I feel satisfaction and excitement and the fear of not being up to scratch and finally a dance of phenomenal internal joy.

I remind myself that this is the first time I speak with a woman sexually and the pressure is even greater.

I slowly begin the long descent from her mouth, to lick her beautiful and big breasts and eventually get between her legs. At this point, my brain is a blank, I only think about giving happiness to Maëlys. I run my tongue around her pussy lips and eventually grab her clitoris between my lips. I lick again and again. While continuing to suck her clit, I put a finger into her. She squeezes tightly around it. I proceed to insert a second finger in her hot velvety tightness. As I move it in and out of her, she moans which raises the excitement in me to a climax. Suddenly her back arches and she floods my finger and mouth with her sweet juices. The thought that I made this sexy woman happy releases my own climax.

I want this moment lasts forever. I lick my fingers savoring the taste of this beautiful woman.

Meanwhile, Nina joins us in a kiss while I lick and finger her again. Maëlys beckons me to go to her, and I comply promptly. The four of us kiss in a final burst of tenderness and complicity. Our evening ends on this note of sweetness.

I fall asleep in Maëlys arms, while Nina and Jules doze next to us. 
With this first bisexual experience I shared with Maëlys, Nina and Jules I fulfill my fantasy. It was a delicious moment. It was an evening full of discoveries that I'm not ready to forget and that leave me still dreamy. I would really love that the opportunity arise again. I would not hesitate a single moment.

With the Internet, one must certainly be on guard, but I had a good feeling that I followed. Fear of the unknown can sometimes restrain us in our desires, but I think if we want to live, we should not hesitate to defy our fears.

Moral of the story: if it makes you afraid perhaps this is just the thing to try!

SusanKartier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanKartier

 

The perfect unknown on madintouch.com

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Madintouch
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments