Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exploring in the woods - A true story

"Always loved being naked"

57
7 Comments 7
9.5k Views 9.5k
610 words 610 words

I grew up in a small town in Massachusetts. Our back yard was adjacent to a fairly large expanse of woods. I would often go for walks in these woods during the warm summer months and, sometimes, I would find a remote, secluded spot and take off my clothes. There was nothing more exciting than being naked outdoors. Being naked would inevitably lead to an erection, and that erection would lead to me masturbating.

One of these times, eyes closed and lost in all the feelings of stroking my cock, I heard a snap of a branch directly in front of me. When I opened my eyes, there stood a guy in his late teens or early twenties smiling broadly. When he realized that my eyes were open, he said, “Hi." I was both shocked and a little scared. First, I was naked, and second I was masturbating. I had no idea who this person was and my first thought was I was in big trouble. He took a step toward me and reached out to grab my cock. I immediately stepped back, but found a tree directly behind me, blocking my way. He said, “Hold on, I’m not gonna hurt you. I just figured I might be able to help you with that." He continued to reach forward and his hand slowly and gently grabbed my cock. His warm hand felt good and my cock, which had gone from rock hard to soft, started to respond to his touch. He was being deliberately gentle and slow, but his stroking motion had the desired effect. He spoke very softly and said, “Put your hands behind your butt."It was only the second time he had spoken since saying hi, but I did as I was told.

He now had complete control of my ever-hardening member. The more he stroked, the more control he had. He leaned in close to my face and said, “I’m not sure, but I think you like this." I could only moan in response. He then dropped to his knees. I figured he was gonna suck me, but instead, he began kissing my chest, licking and sucking on my nipples, and slowly moving lower and lower, kissing across my stomach, getting closer to my cock. When he reached my pubic area, he licked my balls, licked up one side and down the other of my cock, then totally engulfed the entire length with his mouth. Once inside his mouth, he began to suck. Up and down his mouth went, starting out slowly and now getting faster. I tried to tell him I wouldn’t last much longer, but he was concentrating on his task so he wasn’t listening to me. I’m sure he could sense the inevitable because when I erupted, he never missed a beat and swallowed every drop, releasing my cock with a pop.

AlphaGoddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlphaGoddess

I gotta say, even to this day that has to be the best blow job I have ever had. When I finally had recovered enough to speak I said, “Thank you, that was awesome."

He said, “No, thank you. I enjoyed the treat. Your cum tastes really good. I hope we can do it again sometime." I readily agreed, telling him that next time I would return the favor but he’d have to teach me how. "Not a problem," he said, "I’ll look forward to it." And he walked away.

I returned to the woods many times after that day but, sadly, I never saw him again. I can only hope that maybe, somehow, he’ll read this story and we can try again.

Published 
Written by Sekret1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments