Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Couple Enjoy Their First Bi Threesome With An Old Friend

"A long-time fantasy finally comes true for a bi couple with a sexy black guy"

58
14 Comments 14
16.5k Views 16.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

My wife Dominique and I had been together for about six years and married for three years when we decided we wanted to start to spice up our sex life.

It wasn’t that our life in bed was dull, we still had plenty of fun but had both enjoyed bisexual experiences before we met and had long talked about exploring this side of our sexualities again at some point.

Dom was a lot younger than me at thirty-five compared to my forty-eight years and I was always proud to have her on my arm - she’s a pretty petite brunette with long flowing hair, green eyes, lovely firm 34b breasts, and a nicely curved ass.

I thought I looked pretty good for my age though - short light brown hair, blue eyes, and reasonably tall at 5-11 with a medium but still fairly athletic build.

We had discussed exploring our bisexual sides again a few times but had yet to take the plunge. We weren’t sure how to find another couple or even a single bi guy or girl.

The thought of seeing Dom with another guy or girl, or hopefully both, turned me on hugely and when we discussed the possibility in bed, I always became incredibly horny and gave her a super-hard fucking.

We chatted with a few bi people online but progress was slow and it seemed surprisingly difficult to meet somebody who seemed relatively normal and well-adjusted, as well as having the same sexual interests as us.

I was starting to become a bit frustrated when I suddenly got a message from an old friend who I used to mess about with a few years before I met Dom. 

His name was Marcus and he was a little younger than me. He was now in his early forties, and was a handsome black guy, around the same height as me, but with a larger athletic build.

Marcus was in town for a few days and asked about meeting up for a drink to catch up on old times. I told him I’d love to, and asked if he’d like to meet my wife as well? 

He said: “Sure, but I thought we could have some fun together.”

I replied: “Well Dom might be interested in joining in too.”

“Oh really, she knows about your bi side then?”

“Yes she’s had bi experiences too, so she’s open to it.”

“Sounds like it could be an interesting date then.”

We arranged to meet at a nearby bar that night. Dom was a little nervous about meeting Marcus but I told her he was a friendly and fun guy, and she didn’t have to do anything if it didn’t feel right. There was no pressure at all, I stressed.

She dressed up in a lovely black dress which showed off her figure nicely. She looked great and I knew Marcus would approve, while I wore some smart black jeans and a dark blue shirt.

When we arrived at the bar, Marcus was already there - he looked in great shape, wearing black trousers and a white shirt. He had a bit salt and pepper in his short-cropped hair but otherwise was ageing well.

“Hey Matt, it’s been a while,” he smiled giving me a hug. “And this must be the lovely Dominique?”

She said hello a little shyly as Marcus gave her a peck on the cheek.

We sat down and ordered a bottle of wine, and started catching up about the past few years in our lives.

Marcus had been working abroad and had recently split up from his long-term girlfriend. 

“Sorry to hear that.” I sympathised.

“It’s ok, the relationship had been going downhill for a while,” he said. “Just trying to catch up with some old friends and have some fun.”

Dom was a little quiet at first but as we got through a second bottle of wine she loosened up a bit. I could tell she was attracted to Marcus and he seemed to like her too.

He was such a total flirt that he was soon charming her. Telling her how pretty she was and joking that she was far too young and attractive for an old guy like me.

I didn’t mind any of this good-natured banter at all - in fact, I was mostly thinking about how good it would be to share Marcus’ thick juicy cock with my wife. The thought was already making me hard.

At one point, Dom had to get up and go to ladies. As she disappeared, I asked Marcus what he thought.

“I would love to get you both naked later on,” he said with a grin. “Do you think she’s up for it?”

“Not sure, maybe we should start pushing her a little. Maybe a little brush of her thigh?”

“Ok, I’m game for that, if you don’t mind?”

“No, I would love it.”

Dom came back to the table and sat between Marcus and I. She smiled at us both.

“I bet you guys have been talking about me,” she said taking a long slurp of wine.

“Is it that obvious,” said Marcus. “I hope you don’t mind?”

“Not at all - I would be disappointed if you weren’t,” she said with a little grin.

I put my hand on Dom’s bare thigh at this point and gently started to stroke her. Marcus put his large hand on top of Dom’s slender hand, which looked tiny in comparison.

He rubbed her hand slowly, causing her to smile at him.

“I bet you enjoy having lots of attention,” Marcus said.

“What girl doesn’t?” she laughed.

My cock was now straining in my jeans, as I saw the chemistry between Dom and Marcus, who was now slowly rubbing his hand up her slender forearm.

Marcus then had to excuse himself to take a call, leaving us to have a quick heart-to-heart.

“How are doing Dom?” I asked.

“I’m not sure,” she admitted.

“What do you think of Marcus?”

“He’s fucking hot,” she replied.

“I know he is,” I said rubbing her thigh a little more. “I’m sure he likes you.”

Suddenly she leaned over and gave me a quick but intense kiss on the lips.

Marcus came back at this point and gave us both a knowing look.

“Hope I’m not interrupting you guys,” he said.

“Sorry mate, Dom is just a very passionate woman,” I laughed.

“I can see that - always good to see. I don’t know if you want another drink here or you could come up to my hotel room? I’ve got some booze up there and it’s only a couple of minutes walk?”

I looked at Dom and she just gave me a nod of approval.

As we left, I was aware of my rock-hard cock sticking out from my jeans and I noticed Marcus was in much the same state.

It was a short walk to Marcus’ hotel - he had a lovely suite with a separate living room and bar, while the bathroom included a whirlpool bath.

“Wow this is a lovely room,” cooed Dom as she looked around.

“I know, thought I would splash out for a few days while I’m here,” said Marcus.

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

He fixed us another round of drinks and we continued to chat - Dom sitting between us on a capacious sofa.

She was getting fairly tipsy at this point and was chatting freely now including some very obvious flirting with Marcus.

“You’re a very sexy woman Dominique,” he said, reaching out to put his hand on her thigh.

“Thanks, Marcus, you’re a very hot guy.”

With that they slowly started kissing, it was such a sexy sight to see my wife kissing my friend so passionately. As they kissed, Dom reached across and started to stroke my huge bulge.

I ran my hand up her thigh, while Marcus had his hand on her other thigh.

He broke away from her kiss, and moved towards me.

“Can’t let my old mate Matt miss out on the action,” he laughed as we kissed deeply our tongues intertwined. Our kiss made me remember all the fun times we had enjoyed years back.

Now I wanted my wife to enjoy the experience.

After breaking my kiss with Marcus, I pulled Dom to me and kissed her deeply. I could tell she was now really getting horny and excited.

Marcus then beckoned for her to stand up as he stood behind her, I watched them rapt and seriously turned on.

He slowly ran his hands down her smooth bare arms, then he started kissing her around her neck causing her to sigh and swoon.

Then he slowly unzipped her dress…letting it fall to the floor. Dom was wearing a matching black bra and thong.

“Mmmmm…very sexy, Dom,” said Marcus. “I do like a nice petite white woman.”

He caressed her body slowly with his large hands, until he slowly unclipped her bra, exposing her nice firm breasts and extremely erect nipples.

Marcus cupped her breasts and slowly moved his hands over her nipples, making her sigh happily as he touched her.

“Your nipples are very very hard,” said Marcus. “Let’s see how turned on you really are.”

He slid his right hand down into her thong causing her to moan loudly.

“Oh what a lovely shaved cunt and very wet,” he said. “I think your wife needs to be fucked pretty damn hard,” he added looking over at me. I just smiled as I watched one of my biggest fantasies slowly unfold.

He pulled down her thong so I could see him starting to finger my wife’s freshly shaved pussy. At this stage, I just had to get my cock out - standing proud at its full seven inches.

Dom’s loud moans were now filling the room as Marcus expertly fingered her.

I got up from the sofa and walked over to them. Marcus started stroking my cock as he continued fingering Dom.

“I feel a bit overdressed now,” he said, as he started pulling off his shirt exposing his impressive physique. He was always pretty ripped and age had not changed that.

Dom was clearly impressed and started stroking his smooth muscled torso. His bulge through his jeans was now massive and she stroked it hungrily.

“Get on your knees baby,” he told her and she quickly obliged. “You too buddy. I know how much you want to share my big cock with your wife.”

My wife was quick to undo his trousers and let them fall to the floor. Marcus was wearing black boxers and the outline of his huge cock looked amazing.

Dom was clearly keen to sample the goods and she pulled down his boxers and his thick nine-inch cock almost sprang straight into her hungry mouth.

Marcus’ thick long cock looked amazing in her sweet white mouth. She could only take about half of him in her mouth initially but she was working slowly but surely to take more.

“Make sure you give Matt a taste too, greedy girl,” said Marcus looking down at us.

She reluctantly let him slip out of her mouth so I could get my mouth around Marcus’ huge tool. It felt strangely familiar to have him in my mouth for the first time in years.

I sucked slow and deep trying to take as much of him as I could before gagging. Then I presented his cock back to Dom so she could have another long suck on him.

As she happily sucked him, I fingered her soaking wet pussy. She hadn’t been so wet for ages.

She clearly didn’t want to share Marcus’ gorgeous cock so I stood up so she could play with both of us, while we two guys enjoyed a long kiss.

“Dom’s a good little cock sucker,” Marcus said as she swapped between our cocks rubbing the heads together at times.

“I know…you will have to see how she fucks soon,” I grinned.

“I can’t wait. How does she like it?” 

“Any way you want.”

“Good - hey Dom you ready to fuck” he said.

“I thought you’d never ask,” she smiled at us both.

He positioned her over the sofa on all-fours with her sexy ass sticking up in the air.

“That is quite a sight isn’t it Matt?” he said taking a slurp on her dripping wet pussy.

“God yeah, even better with your huge cock inside it.”

With no further delay, he positioned his thick and hard cock at Dom’s opening and slowly but surely started to slide into her causing her to moan suddenly.

“Oh yeah, she’s so fucking tight,” he cried as he started to pump her a little harder causing her to cry out more loudly.

I positioned myself under them both so I could see Marcus’ cock going in and out of her dripping cunt with some of her delicious juices falling into my mouth.

As he started fucking her harder she was moaning more loudly and I started to lick both his cock and her pussy, enjoying the taste of them both.

Marcus still had amazing stamina and was pounding Dom hard for several minutes with her moaning excitedly about how big he was.

“Oh yes, fuck me harder please,” Dom moaned loudly.

Then he got her to mount him cowgirl style which was very hot to see. Dom loved riding his big cock and I got her to suck me at the same time, then moved over to give Marcus my cock to suck as well. Both were hungry to suck my rock-hard cock as they fucked.

Soon we were both ready to cum so we positioned Dom on her knees while we jerked off all over her. Both of us giving her huge spurts of creamy white cum which she was happy to lick off her lips. We then took turns kissing and sharing the cum between the three of us.

“Wow that was amazing,” Dom said as we cleaned up.

“Glad you enjoyed it,” said Marcus. “I knew Matt would have a fun and horny wife.”

“Thanks for the invite - we’ve been looking for some bi-fun for ages,” I admitted.

“Hopefully we can do it again soon. Maybe I can bring a partner as well next time,” said Marcus.

“That could be even hotter,” grinned Dom.

It was quite a night to remember and a great introduction into the world of bi sex and threesomes. Thankfully, our meeting with Marcus turned out to be more than a one-off. But those stories are for another time.

 

Published 
Written by BiguymattUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments