Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions From a Craigslist Slut: Volume Two

"A woman's sexual adventure with a couple she met on Craigslist (Can be read as a stand alone story)"

13
4 Comments 4
12.6k Views 12.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Hello. My name is Jane and I have a problem. I’m addicted to anonymous sex through Craigslist. Well, Jane isn’t my actual name. I don’t really ask for or give names as that defeats the purpose of wanting an anonymous fuck.

Sometimes I wonder if there are many others like me out there. I wonder what would happen if I started a support group like they have for Alcoholics Anonymous. If we were all in the same room and started talking about our addiction, if we vocalized the things we’d done or urges that we had, how long would it take for the whole thing to devolve into one giant orgy. Sounds kind of hot actually, maybe I’ll add that to my todo list.

This is my second entry as I document my foray into the seedy world of Craigslist sex. You don’t need to have read my prior entry to appreciate the contents of this one, it will stand on its own. Though I highly recommend that you do, as it is an arousing tale of a good girl turned bad. But suffice to say that I have become addicted to the ‘Casual Encounters’ section of the Craigslist website.

Not every encounter is worthy of an entry in this confessional. Even if they were, it would be close to a full time job for me to document each one of them for you. I regret to say that over time most become mundane or ‘just another fuck.’

Part of the allure for me is to get that chest thumping, adrenaline pumping, mind altering, blown out of your body feeling that only comes when you push yourself into new experiences that you’d never done before. And only encounters that fit that criteria will be deemed worthy for this confessional.

As any addict will tell you, the more you do something, the more it takes for you to reach that high. That means that I have to fuck and suck a lot of dick to find an encounter that is worthy enough to write about. See what I do just for your entertainment?

That isn’t true. I don’t do it for you. I do it for me. Once I find that special encounter, I’m good for a little while. I can live my life without checking websites and emails, without searching for that next high. But sure enough, over time, my urges return and I gravitate back to my search.

Today’s confessional happened about two month after I started on Craigslist. I’ve always found there to be something innately beautiful about the female form, I also considered myself completely straight. And while I have a definite preference for men, I have found that there might just be a little bi-sexual part in me.

I was growing bored of the ‘m4w’ section of Craigslist. It seemed to be the same ads, the same people, the same bullshit. But I still needed to get my fix. I moved to the ‘mw4w’ section and began to read the ads. I’d of course been there before but up to that day, never seriously entertained replying to them.

One caught my attention immediately. They were a married couple in town on some vacation or conference or something. She was 36 and he was 48. They were looking for a bi-sexual female for them both to play with.

They had included body pictures in their ad, no faces. They appeared to be in decent shape, certainly not beach models, but attractive in your every day couple sort of way. His cock appeared quite large, and the ad claimed it was 8 inches. However I have learned that real life inches rarely match internet inches.

By this time, my senses on picking apart the real ads from the fake ones were quite honed. This one seemed very real to me. However, I had a decision to make. They were pretty explicit that they were looking for another female to be fully interactive with the Misses. Was I ready to touch and be touched by another girl?

I decided to go for it. After all, part of doing all of this was pushing my boundaries, right? I have accumulated a number of pictures of myself in various stages of undress, none of which includes a face picture. You really never know who you are sending these pictures to, and no one wants their naked bodies plastered all over the internet where their friends and family might recognize them.

The pictures that I send out depend on how interested I am in the ad and to what level I think the person, or in this case, people on the other end actually want to meet. I had a good feeling about them and decided to forego the email foreplay and include some of my more intriguing pictures.

There were three that I included and I was completely naked in all of them. One was of me laying down with my legs spread showing off my freshly shaved pussy. The second was of me bending over and showing off my ass. And the third was a full frontal with me holding a white cardboard sign over my stomach with a phone number on it. I had one of my prior ’dates’ help me take those pictures.

The phone number was actually suggested by one of the men that I met. I was having problems with my pictures where people wouldn’t believe that they were really me. I guess there aren’t a lot of twenty-one year old girls that do this sort of thing. At least ones that aren’t asking for money to do it.

If you are wondering what I look like physically, in two words I am tiny and short. I’m just over five-foot-two and weigh in at 105 pounds. I have blue eyes with long blonde hair and a cute rounded face. On a good day, I have B-cup breasts.

The phone number I give out on my pictures isn’t my main number. It was suggested to me to get what they call a burner phone from the local convenience store. Its only use is for my encounters. When I’m not looking I can shut it off so I’m not bothered by anyone looking for a repeat and if I pick up any stalkers, it is easily replaced.

I sent my stats in my email to them along with the chosen pictures. I also mentioned that I’d never been with a girl or couple before, but was very curious. I got their reply about fifteen minutes later and they were very interested. They included their phone number and suggested I call.

I hate these phone calls and it usually takes me some time to build up the courage to do it or even answer the phone when they call me. They are always just so awkward because you don’t really know each other, you are each trying to feel the other one out to see if they are real and serious, and no one really wants to come out and talk about the elephant in the room; that all you both really want is sex.

I mustered up the courage to call and was even more mortified when a woman answered on the other end. I’d never negotiated one of these with a woman before and it was a surreal experience. I was so nervous, I’m sure I came off as an illiterate bimbo on the other end. I’m actually quite shy and just not good with people or small talk.

We managed to agree to meet at their hotel for drinks at eight that night. If either of us weren’t feeling it, we could walk away no questions asked. On the other hand, if things went well, we could head up to their hotel room. I loved these kinds of introductions. I felt safe meeting in a public place and didn’t have to worry about being dragged off into the bushes to be robbed or killed.

With the date set, I went about my ritual of preparing my body. It started with a soothing bath in steaming hot water where I soak with my eyes closed. In my head I picture all the things that might happen that night, all the fantasies that I would want to happen. The visions that day were quite different with another woman involved.

I meticulously shaved every inch of my body. As I do this, I picture the reactions the people I meet will have when they see it. I try to imagine what they’ll think when they taste and touch it. I work myself into quite the lather.

After the bath, I dry myself in a nice big fluffy towel and apply body moisturizer to make sure everything is smooth to the touch and smells wonderful. Next is my hair and makeup and finally I decide what to wear.

I wanted to wear something sexy but not overly slutty as we would be meeting in a public place. I chose a red dress that hugged my body closely but wasn’t overly tight. It was on the shorter side falling a few inches below my ass cheek. It was strapless and hugged my chest well. I decided to forego the bra and panties that night. I found matching heels to add to my height and give my ass and legs that added sex appeal and was off to the hotel.

emma_shy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emma_shy

Those familiar butterflies of anticipation and the unknown were alive and well in my belly. I loved it.

I showed up at the bar and my eyes scanned the room. There they were, dressed as they had described. She wasn’t at all fat, but curvy in a sensual way and had huge breasts that made me feel woefully inadequate. She had beautiful long brown hair, a dark tan, and wore expensive jewellery. He was slim and fit and dressed in a polo shirt and khakis, I saw an expensive gold watch on his wrist. He still had a full head of hair that was starting to go grey, but it was neatly kept. Based on their looks and the hotel we were in, I surmised they were pretty well off financially.

I took in a deep breath, forced down a swallow and walked to their table. My nerves as always were on overdrive. They were sitting at a table made for two but had pulled up a third chair between them. They were all smiles and welcomed and complimented me as I sat down. I felt her hand close on my knee and run up my inner thigh. No woman had ever touched me like that before and I was instantly wet.

They had a decanter of wine on the table and offered me a glass. I drank it down greedily to steady my nerves. I was grateful that they did most of the talking and carried the conversation. I’ve never been great at small talk, but they made it easy and relaxed me. When the wine was almost gone, I felt her hand on my thigh again but this time it went right up and brushed over my pussy and my breath expelled from my mouth. She could surely feel how aroused I was. She asked if I wanted to join them in their room and I could only nod my agreement.

He asked for the bill, signed for it, and we were on our way to the elevator. When we got in, we were the only three inside. She turned to me, hugged me, and gave me one of the most erotic kisses I’ve ever had.

Now guys, don’t take this the wrong way. I love you all and will never be converted to just being with women, but a woman’s kiss is infinitely more sensual than a man's. Most men tend to rush and push their tongues in, and are forceful as they try to devour your entire mouth. She was slow and sensual in a way I’d never experienced before. It was a lighter exploratory touch and her face was so smooth as it rubbed against mine.

In the back of my mind I heard the elevator bell go off and the doors opened. A group of people walked in and she reluctantly pulled away from me. They had to have seen what we were doing and I was breathing heavy and was flushed. The air seemed thick in the elevator and it was a very awkward ride up. No one spoke and everyone tried to keep their eyes on the floor or ceiling.

We got to their floor and they led me into the hallway. When we heard the elevator door close, all of us burst out laughing and rushed down the hallway to their room. Maybe it was the wine, maybe it was sharing that experience together, but I had none of the fear that I usually get going into these situations and I was looking forward to what was to come more than ever. I really liked them.

He opened the door with the card key and the three of us filed into their room, still giddy and laughing. She grabbed me immediately and our kissing continued right where it had left off in the elevator. She led me to the bed and laid me down on my back. He had moved to a chair in the corner and was content to just watch us for now.

As we fell into each others arms on the bed, there wasn’t the rip your clothes off, get down and dirty as fast you can urgency as I’ve often experienced. Each action was slow and deliberate as we explored each other's bodies and I found it incredibly erotic to be undressed by another woman as she kissed and nibbled each piece of skin she exposed.

I closed my eyes as she slipped between my legs. She began to explore my inner thighs with her tongue, teasing and nibbling before moving on to the main course. I took in a deep breath, closed my eyes, and let out a soft long moan.

My body began to wriggle under her expert tongue and she soon had me escalating into a sensual stratosphere I’d never been in before. I was so wet I could feel my own juices slide down my ass crack and her kisses spread it all around my pussy.

I felt the bed push down around me and when I opened my eyes, I was treated to the sight of a huge cock right in front of my eyes. The husband straddled my chest with his knees on either side of me and was stroking his monster in front of my face. Turns out they weren’t just internet inches, he was huge.

I reached out and grabbed his hard cock with my hand. It was already slick from his pre-cum. He had been busy while watching us. I took him into my mouth and began to suck him.

He filled my mouth as I began to pleasure him. I’d never been with a man who leaked so much pre-cum. When I pulled him out to catch a breath, there were long strands of it that ran from my mouth to his cock. It was fucking hot.

The Misses now had a finger in my pussy and I had an explosive orgasm when she reached in to rub me in that perfect spot, as her tongue flicked and circled over my clit.

When I recovered, they had me reposition myself so that my head was at the foot of the bed. The Misses climbed on top of me in a ’69’ position and, just from the way that she went back to licking me, I got the feeling that she was getting a small crush on me. I thought I was going to get my first taste of pussy but she stuck her ass out into the air above me.

The husband moved behind her and guided that beautiful cock into her. By this point in my Craigslist adventures I had seen a number of cocks and had either tasted or felt them inside of me, but there is nothing more beautiful than getting a front row seat, mere inches away, watching a beautiful cock slide in and out of a very wet pussy.

You can hear the sound it makes as it slides in and out. You can see the shaft glisten when it pulls out coated with her juices. It is the most primal act that we perform as humans and I loved watching it unfold right before my eyes. He fucked her masterfully and put on quite the show for me.

I got to see the balls in his sack tighten, that area behind them extend out as his orgasm was about to peak and watched him slam into her, seeing everything expand and contract as he released in her. It was almost a spiritual experience.

When he pulled out, he slid his cock down to my mouth and urged me to suck it and clean. That's when the Misses finally lowered her pussy to my face.

I saw her push out and a stream of his cum flowed out to meet me. I swallowed what I could but I felt it coat my face. I hungrily lapped at her, finally tasting another woman for the first time.

I had tasted my own fingers after playing with myself, tasted myself on cocks after they had been in me, but neither does the real thing justice. It is so wet and moist, it represents pleasure and passion, it shows the high arousal of your partner, and I thought that I could easily become addicted to it.

I don’t how long we licked each other, but it seemed like forever. We explored and pleasured each other until we both came, and I loved the experience of giving her that.

The three of us lied buck naked on their bed and talked, joked, drank, and fucked throughout the night. I even got to feel the husband's glorious cock inside of me. For a while I didn’t think she was going to share him, though I wasn't sure if she was possessive of him or wanted to keep me for herself.

Their checkout was the next day, and with the lack of sleep we got the night before, I’m sure they arrived home absolutely exhausted.

They are amongst a small group of my Craigslist encounters that I’ve stayed in contact with. We email regularly and are even friends on Facebook (yes, this breaks my no name rule but they are from out of town so I figured it was okay).

I’ve since learnt that they are active swingers and have a group they play with regularly. They’ve invited me down to spend a week with them all expenses paid, and would like it to coincide with one of their meets. I think they want to show me off to their friends, and I love that they think of me like that.

It is something I’ve been giving serious consideration to. I wonder if I do go if there will be anything that happens that I would consider worthy of another entry into this confessional. Time will tell.

Published 
Written by AesonRain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments