Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Part Deux

"How it all continued..."

31
13 Comments 13
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

We were both dumbfounded and speechless. Susan stood there with my pants in her hand, visibly upset and just as speechless.

“You didn’t chain the door?” I mouthed to Mark. He just smiled weakly and tune to his wife.

“Honey, listen it's not what it looks like,” he started weakly.

“Well, it looks like you were fucking John,” she abruptly stopped him,” or am I missing some crucial detail here?”

“No, well, yes,” Mark muttered quietly, while I was still sitting on his lap with his cock firmly in my ass. 

'There is not recovering for this,' I thought.

“Well?” She demanded.

Mark pushed me off of him and walked over to his wife.

“Listen, it’s not what you think. We are just fucking, it’s just physical, practical even,” Mark tried to explain, “we just filling a void we both feel.”

“Yeah, I can see the void you were filling,” she looked at me angrily. 

I felt like this was my cue to weigh in on the problem at hand. I stood up and walked over to them. 

“Susan, we are just fucking, that's all,” I started, ”there’s no affection, just sex, and its good,” I smirked, realizing perhaps, that this was not a perfect moment for humor. Susan did not look amused.

“Does Veronica know about this?” 

“No, she doesn’t,” I replied.

“She’s about to find out.” Susan pulled her phone out of her purse and dialed my wife’s number before I could do anything.

“Veronica, guess what I just found? Mark fucking John. No, I'm serious, I walked in on them fucking on my couch. Yes, just now, I mean they both still naked with their cocks hard.” She paused for a moment, listening. “ OK, that's probably for the best.”

“Your wife will be here in a few minutes.” She looked at me triumphantly. 

“Well, I guess there's nothing else left to do,” I said walking over to Mark’s liquor cabinet. “Anyone else?” I lifted a bottle.

“Yes," Susan and Mark said simultaneously. I poured four glasses and we sat down by the kitchen table, all of us grim, defeated, and deep in thought. We sat like that for a few minutes when a sudden doorbell jerked us back into reality. 

'If this is Veronica, she got here faster than I ever did,' I thought, looking at my watch. 

“It's open, ironically,” I said with a smile, that did nothing to lighten the mood. 

Veronica stormed in and saw us at the table. Mark and I were still naked and Susan still with her coat on and still clearly upset, no, mad. 

“What in the hell is going on?” My wife exclaimed with her usual subtlety.

I offered her a glass of bourbon, which she down almost imminently. 

“Why?” Susan finally broke the silence. 

“It's simple, really,” I started, looking at Mark, still deep in his thought. “We needed something that we couldn’t get from you, and we found that we can satisfy that need for each other. That’s it. One night we got drunk and started to talk. We complained about our sex lives, and how unsatisfactory they were for us. We never looked anywhere else for satisfaction. I’ve had some gay experiences a long time ago and, well,” I paused and took another sip of my drink.

“Well, what? You thought to fuck each other was the answer, rather than talking to us?” Veronica was getting even more upset the Susan.

“Yes, darling, that’s we thought. All the efforts to spice up our marital sex lives, that went unanswered were very, very frustrating, and after all these years, not worth it anymore, to be honest. Here,” I looked at Mark, “ we could get what we wanted, when we wanted and how we wanted it. Its just sex, carnal, physical, unrestricted sex. With you, it was always like a reward that I had to earn, and even when I got it, you were… uncommitted, to say the least.” I looked at Veronica.

She wanted to say something, but she just opened her mouth, but nothing came out. 

“How long?” Susan asked

“About a year now,” Mark finally joined in. “John is right, we don’t feel like its cheating, or anything else. We just like, hell, love sex. But we both love you and don’t want to lose you, so this is a… solution, if you will, that we agreed on.”

“Agreed?” Veronica finally spoke. “Don’t we get a vote?’ 

“What would your vote be then, honey, suffer in silence? Do you enjoy our sex? Is it satisfactory to you, or you Susan?” I asked.

“No,” they both answered and looked at each other.

“So what do you do? What do you propose we do now? We are out in the open. You know now what we do and why. There is no blame to assign, just a situation to address.“ Mark was being practical as always. “ We can’t just go back and pretend that nothing happened. We can’t forget about it and just promise we going to good boys from now on and promise not to fuck each other silly at every chance we get. What are you going to do?”

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

Both women looked at each other. Veronica took a mother sip of her drink.

“Who fucked whom?” she looked at us.

‘Veronica!” Susan looked at my wife with a surprise in her face. 

“Oh, come on, you saw it.” She looked at Susan, “I only had to imagine, and don’t be so coy, I know deep down you are curious too.”

Susan dropped her gaze.

"OK, I think, we can fix this. You are not out of the woods just yet, but we going to have a trial run. We will see, how we can cope with it, now that everyone knows everything,” Veronica continued.

“Trial run?’ Mark asked and we all looked at Veronica, very curiously. My cock started to twitch and grew like it knew what was coming.

“Who fucked whom?’ She repeated. 

“We fuck each other, we are both versatile,” Mark started not sure where this was going. 

“I want to see,” Veronica stated matter-of-factly to everyone’s surprised.

“You mean now? Here?” Mark asked with a tint of disbelieve.

“Yes, I think Susan and I need to see what’s the big deal here, what makes your sex so much better than sex with us? And then we will see how we want to proceed for here,” Veronica continued. She looked at Susan for approval.

“Yes, right here and right now,” Susan stated taking her coat off. “Want a glass of wine honey?” she looked a Veronica. 

“I’d love one,” both women settled at the table with expected looks on their faces.

This was a test or a challenge, either way, I didn’t think that we could talk our way out of it. With hesitation, Mark and I looked at each other. I was not able to hide my erection. Fucking Mark in front of both our wives, was a little odd, to say the least, but it seemed like the only way out of our current predicament.

Performing in front of them was an ultimate challenge that seemed to satisfy both our need for sex and an audience. Neither one of us had any idea how to proceed. 

“What's the matter, guys? Stage fright?” Susan coaxed. 

“I don't think so, Susan. Look John is as hard as ever,” Veronica pointed out. Both women looked at me and my hard cock. It felt both exciting and degrading. 

I was getting more turned on than embarrassed.

“Very well, ladies,” I finally gave in. “Any requests?”

“Hmmm,” Veronica half moaned, half-whispered. “I don’t know, I’ve always wanted to see two men having sex, to see how it works. Don’t you, Susan?”

“What were you going to do, before I walked in on you?” Susan was fully engaged now in this little charade. 

“I was going to fuck Mark,” I said.

“Deal,” both exclaimed, like two giddy school girls. 

This felt like the first time having sex, exciting and scary all at the same time. I grabbed Mark and bend him over the table right in front of them. 

I sank to my knees and started to rim Mark’s ass, laying my tongue around his hole, licking it and probing with my tongue. It only took a few seconds for Mark to start to moan. His face only aches away from his wife. I slapped his ass hard, and his moans became louder. I buried my tongue in his ass. He reached back and pushed my head deeper into him. He started to move his ass to meet my tongue. 

“Interesting,” Susan commented. “How does it feel, honey?”

Mark only moaned louder. Veronica moved from behind the table for a better view. 

“It sure is,” she looked at me rimming Marks ass. 

I stood up and grabbed Mark's hips with both of my hands. I looked at Susan and plunged my hard cock into her husband’s ass. In one push I buried my entire cock in his willing ass. Mark let out a loud hiss. I paused for effect. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy this, the audience of our wives, the taboo of it. I was more turned on than in a very long time.

Both of the women were really quiet now, visibly excited, possibly even turned on. I began to move my hips, first slowly, pushing my cock in and out, never breaking the eye contact with Susan. Unintentionally, she bit her lip. I looked over at Veronica. She looked mesmerized by the scene. I picked up the pace. Mark was into it as well, moaning loudly and meeting my thrusts with all he had. Beads of sweat covered our naked bodies, my thrusts were hard and deep. 

“MMMM, yes, yes,” Marked moaned. “Fuck me harder,” he ordered. 

I sped up, fucking him hard, pulling my cock all the way out and shoving it back in deep. Thrust after thrust.

“Fuck, mmmm,” I let out. 

We let go of any inhibitions, I fucked him hard and he loved it.

“Fuck me, yes, deeper, harder, John,” he yelled out. 

That pushed me over the edge.

“I'm going to cum.” 

“Fuck, yes, cum in my ass,” Mark yelled. I grabbed his hips and thrust as deep as I could pumping my cum into his ass. I held it there, catching my breath. We stood there. My cock buried in Mark’s ass and our wives watching in awe. I looked at them both. There was something else in their look. Not just an awe. I couldn’t figure out what.

Veronica let out a long sigh and looked in my face.

“That settles it,” she said.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

Published 
Written by johnlastik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments