Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Between Two Lovers

"Do I have to choose between boyfriend or his step-sister?"

33
11 Comments 11
6.1k Views 6.1k
510 words 510 words

Hello, I am Sally, this how my story starts.

I have been in a relationship with a guy and now, his younger stepsister wants to break us apart so that I will be with her. This all started one night, after Steve, my boyfriend, had cum on me after sex. He had gone to the bathroom. While he was gone, his younger stepsister, Cindy, entered the room and licked Steve's cum off of me. It was when she straddled my face, that I noticed Steve watching in the hallway. At first, I protested, but she forced her pussy over my mouth and ordered me to eat her out. Soon enough, I found myself enjoying it and happily continued. When she had enough, having cum all over my face, Cindy left me there. Steve came in and I heard Cindy tell him, "She's mine now."

I talked with Steve, who admitted he enjoyed watching, and he said he had never been with Cindy. He was excited to see her naked, but after growing up around his step-sister, never considered her in any way sexually. He thought that seeing the two of us together was very hot and would love to see us together again.

Later, I told my friend Cathy and she told me of Lush. I joined, but had to tell my mother, as she helped pay. She said it would help me explore my sexuality and open my eyes to all things sexual. What I found was so many people wanting sex and chatting. Many older people too wanted me and wanted sex. How exciting. Mostly everyone wanted to know more about Steve and Cindy.

KattiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattiePierce

Cindy and I were together again and she demanded I stop being with Steve. I would be hers and obey her every fantasy. I told her I still wanted Steve and that if she wanted me, she would have to accept that I still liked to be fucked by a cock. I asked her if she enjoyed the taste of her stepbrother's cum. She said it was good, but it was the fact it was on my body that made the difference. I asked her if she would take the cum out of Steve's cock if he came in her mouth. She said she would think about it.

I told this all to Steve. He was more excited about me being on Lush and having cyber with guys much older. Meeting women who enjoyed being with me sexually. Finding new ways to experience sex. He asked me if I would have sex with others in the real world and I told him I had considered it, but I wouldn't know who. He has said, he would think about it too.

I wrote this so I don't have to update my profile. I hope people will follow what happens as I plan on telling everything that happens. Does Cindy end up "owning" me (I do like the idea) or should I go with Steve while fucking someone as he watches? Please ask questions. They help.

Published 
Written by SallyNow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments