Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught At The Creek

"Chip finds himself caught—literally—between his married neighbors."

198
36 Comments 36
4.1k Views 4.1k
5.3k words 5.3k words

The creek was breathtakingly cold even on a summer afternoon. After a quick dip, I returned to dry land and lay down on my back beneath the shade of surrounding trees. My bare skin was dappled with the sunlight that managed to work its way through the leaves. With an arm tucked beneath my head, I closed my eyes and lazed in the warm air.

Having stripped naked before entering the water, I felt no concern about remaining nude. Even on a Saturday, I doubted anyone would interrupt me here. The creek snaked its way through the back of my parents' property, out of sight of our house and any others nearby. As far as I knew, our nearest neighbors, a married couple in their mid-forties, didn't venture down this way anymore.

The creek's constant burble lulled me closer to sleep. Smiling to myself, I realized I was happier now than I'd ever been. Having turned eighteen back in March, I was now a man but wasn't burdened with a ton of responsibilities. Already, I had a job working in the same plant as my father in town. It was tedious at times, but I was glad to make my own money. Before too long, I'd have enough saved up to move out of my parents' house. Then these afternoons by the creek would be a thing of the past.

That thought made me a little sad, but I didn't give myself time to dwell on it. Instead, I focused on how nice it felt to relax here, without a stitch of clothing. My mother would be mortified if she found out, but who was going to tell her? The only thing that could make this afternoon any better would be the presence of my former girlfriend. We'd broken up right after high school graduation, and while both of us knew the relationship had run its course, I still missed her sometimes.

She probably wouldn't have been brave enough to get naked with me, but I might have convinced her to jerk me off. Imagining that made my dick twitch, and I couldn't resist taking hold of it and stroking. A sigh escaped my lips as my arousal steadily grew. The vivid fantasy playing out in my mind had me rock-hard in just minutes.

I pumped away at my cock, so turned on that I couldn't keep my hips still. Taking my other hand from behind my head, I cupped my balls and gave them a gentle squeeze. There was something wildly exciting about masturbating out here, I discovered. Though I was all alone, the act nevertheless felt illicit.

Breathing faster, I gritted my teeth while remaining right on edge. My balls had tightened, and I sensed the inevitability of my impending orgasm. But before I could reach it, I heard voices nearby. Swearing out loud, I sat up and scrambled to my feet. As I grabbed my boxers from the ground, I could see figures approaching in my peripheral vision. Shit, they were much closer than I'd expected! If they hadn't begun talking, I might not have sensed their presence until after I shot my load. That realization made my face grow hot, as if I'd gotten a sunburn.

Not even the fear of being caught out here jerking off could subdue my erection. My dick remained stubbornly hard beneath my boxers, tenting the fabric. I was reaching for my shorts when a familiar voice called out to me.

"Hey, Chip! Hope we're not interrupting anything."

Looking up, I saw my neighbor, Irene, along with her husband, Todd. I told myself I was imagining the slyness in their grins, and that I was absolutely being paranoid in thinking that Todd was looking pointedly at my dick. Of course, my dick was also pointedly directed at him. My movements to try to hide my erection only made things worse. "Uh, no, not at all!" I said, sounding flustered. "I just came down here for a quick swim, and I was drying off, and..." And I was babbling like an idiot. Quickly, I snapped my mouth shut.

It was only then I became fully aware that Irene was wearing a bikini. Even through my humiliation, I couldn't stop my gaze from sweeping over her body. Though she was a little older than my mom, there was no denying my neighbor was hot as hell. With long blonde hair that cascaded down her back, and a gorgeous figure her choice of swimwear accentuated, she was an eighteen-year-old guy's wet dream. Todd was a lucky man.

My glances at him were more furtive, but I knew from past observations that he had salt-and-pepper hair and a perpetual gleam in his dark eyes that made him seem younger. He wore swim trunks and was bare-chested. I tried not to let my stare linger on his tall, lean frame. Unlike Irene, who put me at ease with her sweet nature, Todd made me feel awkward and out of sorts. It was nothing he said or did, for he was always friendly. It was more the reaction he caused within me. I didn't understand why my pulse quickened and I began to sweat when he was near. Or maybe I did understand and just didn't want to accept what it meant.

"You all alone out here?" he now asked. His stare ventured over my shoulder in the direction of my house, which was concealed by the thick stand of trees separating our yard from the creek.

"Yes, sir." I held my shorts in front of me like a shield. "My parents are out of town for the weekend."

Todd glanced at his wife before returning his attention to me. "Sorry for the intrusion, but Irene and I didn't think your folks would mind if we came out here. By the time this creek reaches our place, it's only about ankle-deep."

"You're not intruding," I assured them. As I spoke, some of the tension eased from my shoulders. Maybe they hadn't seen me beating my meat, after all. "In fact, I was just about to head up to the house, so"

"Oh, we don't want to run you off!" Irene's smile faded, only to be replaced by an expression of regret. "You looked so nice and relaxed when we got here."

"I'll say," Todd snickered.

Irene smacked his arm with surprising force. "Don't embarrass him, Todd!"

I felt sick from the knowledge that they had indeed seen me furiously stroking. "I should go," I blurted out. I'd never be able to look either of them in the eye again.

Irene shot Todd another glare, which prompted him to hold up the towels he was carrying like a peace offering. "Chip, come on, man, I was just teasing. Ain't nothing wrong with having fun down here while you're on your own." Again, he exchanged glances with his wife before adding, "Hell, Irene and I were planning on having a little fun ourselves."

My eyes widened at his revelation. Turning to Irene, I searched her face, but she quickly ducked her head and hid behind a curtain of hair. When my eyes again met Todd's, he flashed one of those grins that made my pulse race. Still, I didn't dare say a word in reply, so he rushed to fill the silence.

"These days, Irene wants it constantly." Todd acted as if he was confiding in a close friend. "It's all I can do to keep up with her!"

Irene let out an embarrassed shriek. "Todd, you idiot! Don't be telling him things like that!"

My own humiliation faded in the face of Irene's. "It's okay," I quickly told her. "I mean, it's nothing to be ashamed of. And I promise I won't repeat that to anyone else."

Her blue eyes were full of gratitude as she regarded me. "Thank you, Chip. I'm glad you're more of a gentleman than my husband."

Todd didn't seem at all upset by her comment. Instead, he continued grinning. "See? No reason for anyone to feel ashamed or embarrassed. We're all adults here." His stare settled on me again. Rather, it settled on my crotch. I'd let my hand gripping the shorts fall back to my side, and though my cock wasn't nearly as hard as it had been, it wasn't yet soft. "Now, my wife is too much of a lady to admit this," Todd went on in a low voice, "but I could tell she was mighty impressed by the size of your dick."

Both Irene and I gasped at his words. Our reactions would have been comical if we weren't so shocked. Though I knew my dick was much larger than average, I certainly hadn't expected my neighbor to comment on it.

Irene looked ready to pummel her husband. "I swear, Todd, if you don't shut up..."

Her warning fell on deaf ears. "I'm paying him a compliment!" Todd argued. "Just how big are you, Chip?"

My eyes locked with Irene's. Shaking her head, she muttered, "Please ignore him. I'm so sorry for the way he's behaving."

The fact that she hadn't yet stalked off emboldened me. "Do you want to know how big it is?" I asked her quietly. Simply uttering the question was getting me plenty hard again.

Her gaze drifted to my growing erection for just an instant. "This isn't appropriate." Her protest sounded weak even to my ears.

"But you've already seen it." I sounded short of breath as I tried to persuade her, and I noticed Todd was watching me with obvious curiosity. He was probably wondering what the hell I was up to, but he'd been the one to start all this. His remark about Irene admiring my dick seemed to engage some primitive part of my brain which obliterated my inhibitions and pushed lust to the forefront.

"Go on and show her," Todd urged me. I knew I wasn't imagining the heat in his stare, but I figured he was getting off on pushing Irene's boundaries. For her part, she didn't tell me to stop. Instead, her gaze returned to the bulge in my boxers.

Without hesitation, I lowered my underwear, and my stiff cock immediately sprang forth. Irene's mouth dropped open at the sight of it.

"My, my, that is impressive," Todd murmured. "You found anyone willing to take all that meat?"

"My ex-girlfriend," I said. "We did it twice. But she said it hurt too much."

I could hear Irene breathing faster. Whatever Todd saw in her face encouraged him to toss the towels onto an old picnic table my father had brought down here years ago. Todd then moved behind his wife and slid his arms around her. "I bet seeing how hard Chip is for you has gotten your pussy nice and wet, hasn't it?" he said, his lips close to her ear.

Irene leaned back against Todd, as if she needed help staying on her feet. We both seemed to be under the same kind of spell. When I dared to wrap my fingers around my dick and start stroking, a shiver actually went through her. "We shouldn't," she whispered.

"It's okay," I told her in a soothing tone. "I like the way you're looking at me, Irene. It's getting me really excited."

Despite her uncertainty, she grinned and said, "I can tell!"

She made no attempt to resist when Todd slipped a hand down the front of her bikini bottoms. "Mmm, you're already sopping wet, baby!" His mouth was hungry at her neck as he played with her pussy. The heat spreading over my skin had little to do with the day's warmth. No, it was the thought of what was beneath Irene's bikini that made me start sweating.

It was as if Todd could read my mind, for he pulled the crotch of her bikini bottoms aside to reveal her smooth outer lips. "Tell the truth, Chip: would you like to see my cock sliding deep into Irene's juicy cunt?"

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned. My dick was practically weeping precum at this point.

"Hear that? He wants to watch me fuck you," Todd said to Irene in a guttural voice. She whimpered at his touch, her eyelids fluttering closed. "And I know you want to hop up on that table and spread your legs for me. But first..." He stepped around Irene and toward me. "We need to make sure we can trust Chip not to tell anyone about this."

"I promise I won't!"

Todd's hand moved to his cock, which he languidly stroked through his swim trunks. "I wish I could take your word for it, but I'm going to need a little more assurance than that."

I stopped jerking my dick and stood helplessly before him. "What do you need?" I asked in a surprisingly steady voice.

A smile played at his lips. "I need you to suck my cock."

Yet again, Irene and I both gasped. "Todd, you can't ask him to do that!" she cried.

Todd held my stare as he said, "Sure I can. And if he agrees to take my dick in his mouth, I don't think he'll be eager to tell his buddies about any of this. Isn't that right, Chip?"

I didn't answer. Part of me knew I should be angry at Todd's manipulation, but I was too horny to muster up any indignation. Instead, I found myself wanting Todd to show me his cock. I wanted to see it as much as I'd been dying to see Irene's pussy.

Todd mistook my silence for reluctance. "Just suck on the tip a little," he coaxed while finally lowering his trunks. "Get me nice and hard before I fuck Irene."

His cock, about six and a half inches long, already looked plenty hard to me. Still, I closed the distance between us as he stepped out of his flip-flops and then removed the swim trunks altogether. Unable to stop myself, I ran my hands over his hairy chest.

"Take off those boxers and get naked with me," he said.

I quickly obeyed his order, then sank to my knees. The base of his dick was surrounded by untrimmed pubic hair, and his balls were hairy as well. My ex-girlfriend had encouraged me to trim my pubes and shave my balls, and I'd kept up the routine even after we broke up. But I figured Irene liked the natural look.

Todd suddenly grasped my chin and lifted my head. "Didn't take much convincing to get you on your knees."

Holding his gaze, I said, "No, sir, it didn't."

Again, he smiled. "Is it something you've imagined doing? Maybe when you're in bed at night jerking your cock?"

I had to avert my eyes as a wave of shame surged within me.

"Ain't nothing wrong with it." The gentleness in Todd's tone was an unexpected comfort. "It's okay to be curious. And who better to experiment with than people you trust, right?" I readily nodded in reply. "Now, I can tell Irene is still fretting over this. You need to convince her it's something you want to try. Make sure she understands I'm not talking you into it."

He released his grasp on my chin so I could look over at Irene. "I want to suck Todd's cock," I told her.

In response, Irene moved closer to us. Extending her hand, she tenderly stroked my hair. "Only if you're sure, Chip."

"I'm absolutely sure." To prove my words, I turned back toward Todd and wrapped my lips around his dick.

He let out a throaty groan as I began swirling my tongue over his tip. Irene wove her fingers deeper into my dark curls, her hold on my hair tightening just a little. Breathing in, I caught Todd's masculine scent, full of musk and sweat. It made my own dick jump in response. To his credit, he was careful and didn't try to force more of his cock in my mouth. Instead, he seemed delighted that I'd been willing to attempt this at all.

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

I'd thought he was fully erect before, but he now hardened even more between my lips. Knowing I was managing to excite him made me eager to go further. Pulling off for a moment, I grew brave enough to bury my face between Irene's thighs. Again, I took a deep breath, desperate for a trace of her scent.

"Go on, baby, let him have a taste," I heard Todd say.

Irene didn't protest when I pulled the crotch of her bikini bottoms to the side, just as Todd had before. Her outer labia glistened with her juices. Todd hadn't been exaggerating about how wet she was! Tentatively, I slid my tongue between those outer lips, but when she pressed me harder against her, I went wild licking and sucking.

It was Todd who grasped my hair this time. "You ain't finished here yet," he reminded me. I immediately resumed sucking his dick, and when his hand grew more insistent on the back of my head, I let him guide me. Soon, he was fucking my face with shallow thrusts. Not deep enough to choke me, but enough to satisfy him. I started playing with his balls while he used my mouth.

"Oh yes, you've got me good and ready now!" he said, finally releasing me. I struggled to control my shallow breathing as I climbed to my feet. My dick was still painfully hard, and I resisted the urge to stroke it while Todd spread one of the towels over the picnic table. Then, he turned to his wife and tugged down the top of her bikini with a flourish. She squealed and started to cover herself, but he wouldn't let her. "No sense in being shy now. Let him see how beautiful you are."

Her tits were absolutely perfect, I decided. They weren't huge, but they were so round and full! "You're gorgeous!" I exclaimed. I wanted to circle my lips around each of those pink nipples in turn.

And of course, Todd knew exactly what I wanted. "Come over here, Chip. Irene loves having her tits sucked."

I was before her in an instant, leaning closer so I could latch on to her left nipple. Todd suckled her right, and as Irene moaned and held us firmly to her tits, I was hyperaware of how close Todd's mouth was to mine. My eyes widened when he took my hand and worked it into Irene's bikini bottoms. After a little fumbling, I found her clit. Her moans turned to cries as I began massaging that pearl, making it swell beneath my fingertips.

"She's ready," Todd announced a few minutes later. But once he'd knelt to strip her naked, he stayed on his knees. Spreading her pussy lips apart, he swept his tongue over her clit. Irene leaned against the table, looking from her husband to me as he devoured her pussy. Her hungry gaze settled on my dick.

I was astonished when she came, seemingly without warning. Her body spasmed and jolted until Todd had to hold her fast. All the while, his tongue was relentless; he didn't stop until she begged for mercy. I wondered how it would feel to have that kind of power over a woman's pleasure, to give her so much that she couldn't bear any more.

Todd rose to his feet and gave his wife a fierce kiss. I'd never seen a couple their age carry on that way, with their tongues visibly meeting between their lips. It made me wild for fucking, and I had to remind myself I was here simply in a voyeuristic role. I should be grateful they were letting me watch. And of course, I was, but how could I deny my longing to be inside Irene at that moment?

Todd lifted her into his arms and gently set her on the tabletop. She scooted her ass almost to its edge before spreading her legs wide. He immediately moved between her thighs. Greedily, I watched him slide his cockhead over her slick folds; more than once, he teased her sensitive clit.

"Give it to me hard!" she demanded.

Todd entered her with a brutal thrust, drawing moans from both their throats. After burying himself inside her, he grasped her calves and held her legs open and aloft. It was a filthy display, giving me a perfect view of their coupling. Irene leaned back, her palms braced against the table. She seemed to be readying herself for the pounding to come.

As soon as Todd began pumping his hips, I returned to stroking my cock. I knew I wouldn't last long, but I couldn't resist jerking off while watching his cock claim her pussy at a fervent pace. Irene's arousal was so powerful that it made her seem like a stranger. She clearly loved witnessing their fucking, and as her husband gave it to her hard and fast, she begged for more. Leaning closer, I could hear the sound of her wet cunt taking every inch of Todd's dick, again and again.

His features grew taut as he struggled to control his own lust. "Don't come yet," he commanded me, his stare fixed on my erection.

"Please!" I begged. My God, I'd never been so ready to shoot my load!

I had to stop touching myself altogether when Irene climaxed yet again, this time around Todd's dick. Her choked cries drifted through the trees until she was struck silent from the ferocity of her contractions. My anticipation continued building, for I expected Todd to empty his balls inside her at any moment.

Instead, he pulled out. His dick, still fully erect, was coated with her juices. Giving his wife a hard stare, he demanded, "You want him to fuck you with that huge dick, don't you?"

She looked close to tears as a series of aftershocks coursed through her. "So much!" she confessed.

I didn't move, didn't even speak. But every muscle in my body was poised to lunge toward her.

Todd turned in my direction, focusing all his attention on me. I couldn't help but stare at his cock. "You didn't mind sucking me off, did you?" he asked.

"No," I admitted. "I liked it."

The smile he flashed let me know he was pleased with my response. "And don't you think I'm being awfully generous, giving you the opportunity to fuck my wife?"

"Yes, sir, very generous." I swallowed hard, trying to control my trembling.

Todd took hold of his dick and waggled it at me suggestively. "Then how about you being generous with me in return? While you're satisfying Irene with that huge snake of yours, you can let me satisfy myself by fucking your other hole."

Irene let out a needy whine, and when my eyes locked with hers, I could tell she wanted me to agree. Did it excite her to imagine her husband fucking my ass? Beneath my shame and superficial denial, I realized it excited me, too.

"I've... I've never done that before," I stammered, though of course Todd had to know that.

"I'll go slow," he promised. "And if you find you don't like it, I'll stop. But don't you want to give it a try? Because I have to say, I really want to fuck you."

Wordlessly, I approached him, for my mind was made up before he'd finished speaking. He stepped back so I could slip between him and Irene. I felt his hands on my shoulders, rubbing the tension from them. "Tell me you want my cock," he whispered. All the while, his erection prodded my buttock.

"I want your cock, Todd," I said in a firm voice. His wife looked up at me, her eyes filled with abject need.

"And Irene wants yours." I heard the grin in Todd's words. "So give it to her."

I didn't bother with being gentle; both Irene and I were far beyond that. She spread herself as wide as possible, her stare riveted to my dick. I slid the tip along her skin, from her clit to her entrance. All restraint abandoned me then, and I drove myself deep inside her.

Irene made a shocked sound, as if she'd been tossed into the cold creek water. "Oh, fuck! Oh, Jesus, that's big!"

"Too big for you?" Todd teased.

"Ahh... almost! But not quite." She seemed mesmerized at the sight of my dick withdrawing and then gliding back into her pussy. I let out a loud groan at the pleasure her warm, wet cunt gave me. It was all I could do not to start jackhammering her; every cell in my body ached for release.

It was then that I felt Todd's fingers slip between my ass cheeks to caress my hole. "Get yourself balls deep inside Irene," he instructed, "and then lean forward and brace yourself against the table."

I didn't hesitate to do what he said. My face was just inches from Irene's, and when she dared to give me a quick kiss, I had to stop myself from seeking out her mouth again.

"I can't believe I took every inch of your dick!" she murmured with an astonished smile. "I've never been stretched like this before."

"You feel so fucking good!" I was panting and sweating while offering my ass to her husband.

Todd used his spit for lubrication. It was impossible not to tense up at the feel of his cockhead pressing against my hole, but he patiently waited for me to relax. Finally, I willed my sphincter to unclench.

Of course, my muscles tried to tighten again once Todd started pushing inside me. "Nice and slow," he said in a strained voice. "Fucking hell, your cherry's tight!"

I let out a high-pitched cry, not unlike the one Irene had released earlier. The pain was undeniable as my ass reluctantly accepted more of Todd's dick.

Irene slid her hands over my skin as if to comfort me. "Do you want him to stop? You can still fuck me."

I knew she meant what she said, but I realized with a stunning certainty that I didn't want Todd to stop. Through the pain, I inexplicably craved more. "Keep going," I told him in a quavering voice.

After giving a final thrust, Todd bottomed out. He was breathing just as fast as I was. "How's it feel having my dick deep inside you?"

My eyes rolled from the intensity of being stretched. Now, I could sympathize with Irene! Yet I found myself blurting out, "I fucking love it."

Irene grinned at my words. A whimper escaped me when she squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles.

"Yeah? I fucking love it, too," Todd said. "I love being the first man to take your ass, but I doubt I'll be the last." Before I could insist that this was a one-time thing, he went on. "Here's what we're gonna do. You're gonna relax and let me take control, okay? We need to sync our rhythm."

"Okay," I quickly agreed. His dick remained an insistent, painful intrusion within me, but I grew used to the sensation far faster than I'd expected.

Once I'd straightened up a little and grasped Irene's legs, Todd tightened his hold on my hips. With gentle thrusts, he began fucking me, and I let him guide my body back and forth so that my cock was moving in and out of Irene. By this point, she was accustomed to my large size, and her cries were now filled with pleasure.

A lust-heavy haze settled over my mind while I let Todd use me as his fucktoy. His fervent grunts only served to heighten my arousal. "Yes, ah fuck, yes, take my ass!" I growled.

We soon worked up to a steady pace. Somehow, I managed to last even when Todd drove me relentlessly into Irene's cunt. She squealed and writhed, pushing herself closer to orgasm by rubbing her clit.

"This is incredible!" Todd groaned. "It's like I'm fucking Irene with that big cock of yours, Chip!"

I had to grin at my ability to please them both. My need to come was growing more desperate by the second, yet I found myself wishing the three of us could go on like this forever.

Irene's wails filled my ears. "Chip, oh God, you're gonna make me..." She didn't have a chance to finish before a wave of contractions rippled through her.

I shouted from the force of those spasms milking my cock. "I'm close!"

"Give her your cum!" Todd demanded. He was still controlling my movements, and his rhythm never slowed even as I approached my own release.

"Yes, yes, come inside me!" Irene begged just before her muscles tautened once more.

I surrendered to their commands, and to the ecstasy of an orgasm so powerful it made my knees buckle. Todd laughed low and soft while digging his fingertips into my flesh. Even as my semen filled Irene's pussy in fierce spurts, her husband's fucking kept propelling me. I'd been reduced to his puppet, used solely for his pleasure.

I remained hard once my orgasm subsided, and Irene's cunt, full of my seed, made obscene squelching noises while my dick continued pumping in and out of it.

"Let me come in your ass!" Todd pleaded through his heavy breaths.

I smiled at being given a choice. As if I could deny him. Shamelessly, I begged for every drop.

Todd drove me all the way inside Irene again, then held me still so he could give it to me harder. "You like being my little cumslut?" he panted.

"Fuck, yes!" I cried out from both the pain and pleasure of his thrusts.

Just before Todd climaxed, his dick seemed to swell inside me. Finally, he came hard, making no attempt to subdue his roar. I violently shook in his grip, my eyes widening at the sensation of his cock pulsing. Maybe it was only my imagination, but I swore I could feel each spurt of his semen.

Afterward, Todd didn't linger inside me. Instead, he pulled out, trying to be gentle. I winced when his cockhead popped free. Before I could move, he spread my ass cheeks wide.

"That's so fucking hot!" he murmured. "That sweet little hole of yours is nice and stretched. Mmm, some of my cum is starting to ooze out of you."

Irene flashed me a grin. "Todd can be absolutely filthy."

"I don't mind a bit," I assured her with a grin of my own.

I strove to be careful when easing out of Irene. She giggled as Todd gave her the same treatment he'd given me. He and I admired her gaping pussy, still brimming with my semen.

Eventually, we got around to washing up in the creek. My ass was tender and throbbing, and I wondered if Irene's cunt felt as well-fucked. Todd good-naturedly permitted his wife to give me a sweet kiss, and when Irene dared her husband to lock lips with me, he allowed that as well. As kisses went, the one I shared with him was chaste, but I found it deeply satisfying all the same.

Once the creek became too cold for comfort, the three of us left the water. I felt a little awkward saying goodbye to them after what we'd done, but to my surprise, they both slipped an arm around me.

"We had an amazing time today." Irene offered me one of her angelic smiles. "And we hope you did, too."

"The best time!" I replied.

Todd gave my ass a squeeze. His own smile was playful as he said, "I hope we catch you down here again soon, Chip."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments