Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boss Unknowingly Sucks His Subordinates

"Mature, senior official in state government explores his bisexual yearnings."

51
16 Comments 16
11.0k Views 11.0k
6.7k words 6.7k words

Author's Notes

"I’m writing this story in the first-person voice of a highly visible official in Tennessee state government, and for that reason will not be using his or other real names."

My name is Jacob, and my wife, Olivia, and I live in Brentwood, Tennessee, an affluent suburb of Nashville. I’m a senior state official working in the Tennessee State Capitol area, and at the time this story began, I was fifty-two years old and Olivia was fifty.

Olivia and I met after college, and we have had a wonderful marriage, raising a son and a daughter who are now out on their own. We had a great sex life too, at least until Olivia became premenopausal and lost interest in sex of any kind, including oral. For the first time in my life I began going to porn sites, and although I enjoy the videos and photos, I think I find greater sexual pleasure in reading the stories.

It has always been a turn on for me when other men gawk at Olivia, and I sometimes fantasized about her fucking other, well-hung men. That’s why the cuckold stories fascinated me at first, and then I began to focus on the bisexual aspects of those stories. My college roommate and I experimented sucking each other’s cocks, and I found out that I was, and still am, much more sexually submissive than he was.

I enjoyed taking the bottom when we started out sucking each other in a sixty-nine, and it didn’t take long for him to lose interest in sucking me off. I continued sucking his cock for the remainder of college though. I know it sounds kind of strange and counterintuitive, but I got immense sexual satisfaction just from servicing him. I also developed a taste and hunger for his cum, although I had never sucked anyone else after college, at least not until the time the events in this story occurred.

Taking My Interest Beyond the Stories

Craigslist still allowed postings to the ‘personals’ section at that time, and I soon began reading the ‘men for men’ posts, just to see how much of that type of activity was going on. I found out quickly that there was a lot more activity for younger men, from their late teens to early thirties.

Many of the posts were obviously from gay men, instead of bisexual men, because the postings were written in a way to indicate that the men were looking for kissing, romance, anal intercourse, and other more-gay activities, instead of just the bisexual cock sucking that I was interested in. I started focusing on the postings from men in their mid-thirties and older, and specifically those just interested in receiving blowjobs. There were very few postings from men who just wanted to be sucked off, without reciprocating.

I soon came to the realization that there is a much higher percentage of men trying to find cocks to suck, than there are men who just want to be sucked, with no reciprocation, but there were plenty of posts from men who wanted to suck and be sucked. I didn’t want to be sucked, partially because I cum way too fast, and have a post-ejaculation let down, that I call the ’blues’, and then I don’t have the desire to finish the other man. I just wanted to focus on giving the other man pleasure.

The postings from the alpha-men, who just wanted to be sucked, were few and far between, because men like that are more likely to try to find pussy to fuck. They often took dominating postures, not wanting to chat very much online, and just demanding what they wanted from a cock sucker.

It took me a couple weeks of reading those postings to get the courage to respond to the few men who only wanted to be sucked, and I was happy that Craigslist allowed me to communicate anonymously through emails on their site, instead of exposing my email to the public with that kind of activity. If my activity became known publicly, my career in government would be at great risk since my opponents would have a field day with it.

I had several, arousing email exchanges with men on Craigslist, but most of those men were too aggressive for my taste, and I couldn’t tell if they might have been lying about being married. I was hoping to find a normal married man who just wasn’t getting the sexual relief he needed at home. I came close to meeting with one of those men but chickened out since I wasn’t comfortable that he’d be a good fit for my desires.

Posting My Own Message and an Intriguing Response

After looking at the Craigslist postings for a month, and responding to a few of them, I decided that it might be better for me to write a post myself, so I could clearly detail what I was looking for. I also established a new, anonymous, Yahoo email account to correspond with any respondents after the initial contact, to make it easier than going through the Craigslist site.

My two-paragraph posting read, “52-year-old married man would like to meet another, bisexual, mature married man, to suck your cock with no reciprocation wanted. I’m a non-smoker, 6’ tall, weigh 185 pounds, and am drug and disease free. I have a little experience from college and expect that if you respond, you are also a non-smoker, drug and disease free, and that you haven’t been that active with men.”

“I’m looking for a married man who isn’t getting the relief he needs at home, and I’m not into any kissing, hugging, or other gay-like activities. I’m a high profile, public figure in state government, and our interactions must be handled with the utmost discretion. I have attached a photo of my rather unimpressive genitals to encourage you to share a photo of your cock and balls with me.”

My hands were shaking as I pushed the key to make my post, and I was both apprehensive and curious about what kind of responses, if any, I’d receive. I found out that it can take a few minutes for Craigslist to process a posting, and when it finally popped up on the website, I was ashamed of myself for doing it.

I got several responses right away, but none of them were enticing. One man even chastised me for be a cock-sucking, state official. I used, Daniel, as an anonymous first name to communicate with the men and expected they would do the same. I got fewer responses as my posting got farther down on the list on the site, but I finally got a response from a man who used the name, Ethan. He included several photos of his impressive, uncircumcised cock in various states of hardness, and of his egg-sized, low-hanging balls.

His post read, “I have been trying for weeks to connect with a hungry, older cock sucker on this site, and yours is the first posting that I’ve felt comfortable responding to. I’m also an official in state government, and discretion is of the upmost importance to me as well. We may need to meet the first few times at one of the restaurants in the Capitol area I’m aware of that has a glory hole in one of the restroom stalls.”

“I’m a mostly happily married 35-year-old man, 6’ 1” tall, and weighing 195 pounds. My wife has been withdrawn and moody for the past several months, and I could sure use some relief in your mouth. As you can see from my photos, my thick, uncircumcised, 8” cock should provide you with a good mouthful, and I shoot huge cum loads. I love having my balls sucked too. And no offense, but I like the idea of fucking the face of a man almost old enough to be my father.”

He gave me his private email address, and said, “I look forward to hearing from you, and please contact me at my email address, instead of through the website, since our browser history is monitored at work.”

I was excited getting his response, and quickly drafted my response to him, hoping to keep him interested. I said, “Hi Ethan. Thanks for your quick response. I like your personal stats, and especially those impressive cock photos, and I’m happy that we both need to be discreet, which makes it safer for us.”

“This is my first time doing anything like this since having some bisexual experiences with my roommate in college. I became his submissive cock sucker in our relationship, and I’m hungry for more and willing to please. What is the name of the restaurant with a glory hole, and when can you meet? My schedule is flexible, and I can meet at any time. Thanks again for your response. Daniel”

Hs response came back in only about five minutes, saying, “Hi Daniel. My schedule is flexible too, although my asshole boss can be a stickler with our lunch schedules. We can meet tomorrow at the Town Center Restaurant (not the real name) at noon, since the lunch crowd will make it easier for us to remain anonymous, at least for now. I’ll be in the last stall at noon, and you can go into the one next to it.”

“I’m looking forward to feeding you my big cock and load. Just put a finger through the hole and tap three times, so I’ll know it’s you who wants to be fed. And for our safety, there will be no talking. After you get me off, I’ll leave first, and you need to wait a couple of minutes before coming out. Ethan.”

I acknowledged the time and place and had a sleepless night thinking about the risk of meeting a stranger in a public place to suck his cock. But I was excited too and could hardly wait to taste a cock and cum for the first time in almost thirty years.

Meeting Ethan to Suck His Cock

It was Monday and my office was busy at that time with us working on several government initiatives, and I just hoped that I wouldn’t be called into any late-morning meetings or have other issues that could spoil my plans. I was usually adamant about making my assistants keep to strict time schedules, so we could work better as a team. But I didn’t deny, James’, one of my deputies, request to leave for lunch a little earlier than usual, at 11:50 am. I didn’t want to risk having any arguments or discussions that would interfere with my plans.

I left my office at 11:55 am for the five-minute walk to the restaurant and was nervous walking in there. I was imagining that everyone was watching me, knowing that I was there to suck a cock, and quickly made my way back to the restroom. The door to the last stall was closed, so I knew he must be in there, and I went into the one next to it.

It wasn’t that well-lit in there, and I sat on the toilet before focusing on the large, oval-shaped glory hole, which appeared to be eight inches tall and five inches wide. I stuck my finger through the hole and tapped three times, as instructed, and seconds later his uncircumcised, thick, and soft six-inch cock came pushing through the hole, with a low-hanging set of egg-sized balls.

He said there would be no talking, and it felt odd taking a stranger’s cock into my hand without a word spoken between us. I just had to trust that he was who I thought he was. I stroked his thick, heavy cock for a few seconds before leaning in to take it into my mouth and tasted his precum. I began stroking his cock with one hand as I sucked it, and fondled his huge balls with the other, and he started slowly thrusting into my mouth.

I loved sucking his cock, that had grown to eight inches long, as I saw in his photos, and although I was slurping and making sucking sounds, I tried to be as quiet as possible in case someone else came into the restroom. I hated having the partition between us, since I wanted to hold onto his ass and help pull his cock into my mouth, but I still loved sucking his thick and tasty cock.

After sucking him for what seemed like five minutes, I felt his cock stiffen further, begin to flex, and my mouth was flooded with an unusually big load of his tasty and thick cum. I kept sucking, getting every drop of his cock cream, until he pulled his spent cock from my mouth, and I heard him zipping up and fastening his pants. He left the restroom and I waited for two minutes before leaving, as he had instructed me, and then I walked into the restaurant.

The whole encounter, from walking into the restroom to walking out, had only taken less than ten minutes, so I decided to stay and have a quick lunch since it was reasonable to assume that the other man would have left the restaurant. I sat on a stool at the counter facing the sidewalk and had a sandwich and iced tea.

I was just about finished with lunch, and still had time to get back to the office, so my staff couldn’t accuse me of taking more than the allotted time. I always gave them shit about taking long lunches, and noticed that James, from my office, walked out the restaurant door and passed in front of me, allowing him to get back to work on time. That’s a popular restaurant and I didn’t think too much about him being there.

Talking with Ethan About it That Night and Making Plans to Suck Him Again

My afternoon at work seemed to go slowly, and I couldn’t stop thinking about sucking Ethan’s cock that day. I could hardly wait to correspond with him when I got home that night, and I was anxious to see if what I did was pleasurable for him and find out if we could meet again.

Olivia and I had dinner before she went to the family room to watch television, and I went to my den to check my email. I was pleased to see that Ethan had already emailed me, saying, “You did a nice job on my cock today, Daniel, and I’m lucky to have found such a hungry and eager cock sucker. You didn’t hesitate to swallow my big load. I’ve got a high libido and would be happy to feed you at least every other day if you’re up for it.”

I emailed back, “I loved sucking your big, thick cock, Ethan, and your huge cum load was amazing and tasty. I like the idea of sucking and feeding from you as often as you desire, and I’m hungry for more when you want it. Let’s plan on meeting again on Wednesday, at the same time and place.”

Ethan wrote back, “Sounds like a plan, old man, and next time I want you to spend quality time sucking my balls.”

It was exciting to me that, Ethan, a thirty-five-year-old man, was taking charge of our cock sucking relationship, acknowledging me being older, and telling me what he wanted. It reminded me a little of when I was submissive to my college roommate, and I loved servicing him according to his wishes.

Tuesday and Wednesday morning at work passed agonizingly slow, and I could hardly wait to suck Ethan’s cock again, and get a taste of his huge, hairy testicles. My mind was so focused on leaving the office on time to meet Ethan, that I barely noticed James’ request to leave for lunch a little earlier than usual again, as he did on Monday.

I got to the restaurant right on time and was nervous when I passed the head of one of the other agencies who was waiting for his table. We acknowledge each other with a handshake and brief comments, and I was feeling guilty and exposed as I walked into the restroom. I tapped my finger and Ethan pushed his cock and balls through the glory hole as before.

After sucking him off and swallowing his cum, I focused on sucking his huge balls, that I could only get into my mouth one at a time. I sucked his balls for a couple of minutes, and then quickly sucked on his cock again, as I felt it hardening and oozing his remaining ejaculation. His cock was almost fully hard when he pulled it out of my mouth, zipped up, and left the stall.

I waited a couple of minutes before going out to have lunch at the counter and was a little surprised to again see James walking past the window. That time he saw me and waved, as he headed back to the office. Something dawned on me and I couldn’t help wondering if it was a coincidence that James had asked to leave early on both Monday and Wednesday, and I saw him at the restaurant on both days. Then I stopped thinking about it, since that is a popular and busy restaurant, frequented at one time or another by many of us working in state government.

We chatted by email again that evening, and he said, “You did a great job draining my cock again, Daniel, and it felt so good having my balls sucked. And then shit, you hungry cock sucker, when you started getting me hard again, and sucked the remaining drops of cum from me, I had to pull away to save time for lunch, since it would have taken me over ten minutes to cum the second time.”

I replied, “I enjoyed sucking you off and sucking your big balls, and I probably would have kept sucking you for a second load, if you hadn’t pulled away. I love sucking your big cock, and hope that we can meet in person someday soon. But for now, I’m looking forward to sucking you again on Friday at noon.”

Ethan replied, “Friday is good for me, and learning how hungry you are for cock and cum, I’ve been wondering if you’d like me to introduce you to a big-cocked friend. I’ve got a coworker who is married, my age, and he also happens to be black. He’s told me before that he’s for a long time wanted to dominate a white man and fuck his mouth but hasn’t yet had an opportunity he felt comfortable with. As long as you’re not a racist or squeamish about sucking some black meat, I’m sure he’d be happy to feed you too.”

I had never even thought about sucking a black man’s cock, but the idea seemed nasty and appealing to me. So, I replied, “Yes, Ethan, I’d like that. Maybe he can feed me on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I can suck you on the other workdays. Please give him my email address and encourage him to contact me, and I would appreciate it if you contacted him immediately, so we can maybe talk tonight and I can make plans to suck his cock tomorrow.”

Talking with and Making Plans to Suck Jared

selenagreyj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
selenagreyj

It wasn’t reasonable to expect to hear from Ethan’s black friend that night, despite how much I wanted it, but it was only an hour later that I got an email from a man named Jared.

He came on in a matter-of-fact and controlling way that appealed to my submissive side, saying, “I’m Jared, and my friend, Ethan, told me that you’re a white cock sucker he’s been using who would like to suck some black cock. I’ve got plenty of black meat for you to suck on and will gag you with my big cum load. Meet me tomorrow at the same time and place as you meet him, and under the same conditions. I want you sucking my cock and not talking. Confirm tonight or you’ll miss your opportunity.”

I assumed that he was using a fake name, and emailed him back right away, saying, “Thanks for contacting me so quickly, Jared, and I’ll see you tomorrow. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.”

Thursday morning at work was uneventful, and I thought a lot about sucking my first black cock. It was 11:50 am when Malcolm, one of my other assistants who is black, came to me asking, “Do you mind if I leave a few minutes early for a lunch date, Jacob? I’ll be back early to make up for it.”

I easily agreed with his request, and then five minutes later, when I was on my way to the restaurant, it hit me. I remembered that James asked me if he could leave early on both Monday and Wednesday, the days I sucked Ethan, and then I saw James at the restaurant both days. I was wondering if it was possible that James is Ethan, and now Malcolm is Jared. That possibility was both scary and exciting, and I was hoping it was true.

Jared’s soft, big, black cock and plum-sized, low hanging balls came pushing through the glory hole after I tapped three times, and I was amazed at the size of it. It was seven inches long on soft, uncircumcised, thicker than Ethan’s, and there are thick, gnarly veins on the surface.

I took his big cock into my mouth and started sucking, as I weighed and fondled his big balls in my hand, and he was soon thrusting into my mouth. I loved sucking a black cock for the first time, and the possibility that it was my employee, Malcolm, fucking my mouth. I had been sucking him for about four minutes, when his cock began to flex and jerk, and my mouth was flooded with his thick cum. I swallowed and kept sucking his deflating cock for more of his tasty cum, until after another few minutes, he pulled it out of my mouth.

He zipped up and was out of there too quickly for me to get to suck his balls, but I planned on doing that, if there was a next time. I went out and ate at the counter by the window, and sure enough, about a half hour later, Malcolm walked out the door and passed by me, on his way back to the office. I was pretty sure then that he was Jared and James was Ethan, and I needed to think about what my approach would be with them.

On the way back to the office, I was thinking back to what Ethan said about his boss being an asshole and decided that I would loosen up regarding my employees sticking to strict lunch schedules. It felt awkward having them coming to me for permission to leave early for lunch, just so they could get to the restaurant to fuck my face. I sent out an email relaxing the requirements as soon as I got back.

I was looking for more evidence that I had been sucking my employees, and I watched the office area until I saw Malcolm stick his head into James’ office, and motion for him to follow. I watched as they went into the kitchen/break room and followed them. I stood outside the door listening, as Malcolm was just finishing saying, “So, yeah, James, thanks again. That cock sucker was so hungry for my cock that after he sucked me off, he kept sucking for more of my juice until I had to pull it out of his mouth. But, man, he can really suck cock.”

James laughed and said, “See, I told you that he’s a hungry, old cock sucker, and right now he’s agreed to suck my cock on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and yours, if you want it, on Tuesday’s and Thursdays. Someday we might even find out who he is, which will allow me to use that cock sucker more often.”

I talked to both by email that night, confirming my cock sucking schedule, as well as thanking James, as Ethan, for introducing me to Jared, and thanking Malcolm, as Jared, for feeding me such a big load of cum. I also started trying to convince James to meet me face to face, saying, “I enjoy sucking you and Jared in the restroom, but I hope that someday soon, we’ll be able to trust each other enough to meet face to face, so I can suck you in a more comfortable environment.”

Meeting Face to Face

Ethan wrote back, asking, “Where do you have in mind to meet?”

I replied, “I live down in the Brentwood area, and there are several hiking trails near there. I’m aware of a good spot on a trail that I hike regularly. There’s a huge bolder by the trail about a half mile in, and behind the bolder, and past a little wooded area, is a bench by a scenic overlook. We could meet there and then go back into the wooded area.”

His response came back, “I live in the Brentwood area too, and am familiar with that trail and the bench. We can skip meeting at the restaurant on Friday, and I’ll join you at the bench this Saturday morning if you want. That’ll give you a bigger load to eat, and it’ll be fun seeing the face I’m fucking.”

I was excited hearing that we could meet face to face, and emailed back, “That sounds good to me, and I’ll see you there at 10:00 am if that’s okay. I’ll bring a blanket in my backpack, so it’ll be more comfortable on the ground in the woods.”

It was frustrating not having a cock to suck at lunch on Friday, but at least I had the joy of anticipating Saturday. I watched James at work and made excuses to talk with him several times, wanting to see if I could sense any anticipation on his part, and wondering what it would be like to face him as his cock sucker for the first time. But the day was uneventful, and I even watched Malcolm a little to see if I could detect any change in his demeanor after finding an older white man to suck his cock.

I was a nervous wreck on Saturday morning, and when my wife asked me why I was taking a blanket in my backpack on my hike, I told her that I like to sit on some rocky knolls sometimes, enjoying the scenery. I got a few minutes late start because my wife asked me to help her move some furniture, and I arrived at the bench at 10:05 am.

James was sitting on the bench as I approached him from behind, and I decided to call out his fake name, to make him think that I didn’t know who he was, and so he would know that I was the Daniel who had been sucking his cock. I said, “Hi, Ethan, sorry I’m a few minutes late.”

He started responding before he had fully turned around to face me, and then showed shock when he recognized me, saying, “No problem, Daniel, just enjoying the view and …holy shit, Jacob, what are you doing here?”

I acted shocked too, and replied, “Oh fuck, James, are you Ethan? This is so fucking embarrassing. Are you really the Ethan from the restaurant stall on Monday and Wednesday?”

He moved over when I sat on the bench next to him, and he answered, “Yes, I was there, and I would never have believed that you were the cock sucker. Now it makes sense that I saw you there when I was leaving on Wednesday.”

Then I tried to act like I was just discovering something else, and asked, “And since you put me in touch with Jared, and I know that Malcolm is a good friend of yours, does that mean that Jared is Malcolm? And now I’ve suc…, uh serviced two of my employees? Please, James, promise me that you won’t tell anyone about this.”

James said, “I know that this is embarrassing for you and would be devastating if others found out, but I don’t think Malcolm and I would want it to get out that we got blowjobs from a man either. So maybe it’s best if I can convince him to let everyone keep their secrets. What do we do now, Jacob?”

I let him know that I still wanted to suck him, saying, “Maybe once we both get over the shock and embarrassment for a few minutes, we’ll see a solution. But I honestly enjoyed sucking you, and unless being sucked by the boss freaks you out, then I’d like to continue.”

James put his head in his hands, and said, “I was thinking you might be angry at me, and spiteful now that we know our true identities. I said some aggressive things to you when I thought you were just some old guy named Daniel, but now I know you’re my boss.”

I said, “I think I mentioned in our emails that first night we chatted, that I took the submissive role with my roommate in college, and that I would enjoy taking that role again. We’ll need to compartmentalize, with you taking the dominant role when we’re doing this, and with me being the boss when it comes to work. If that doesn’t freak you out, then I can hardly wait for you to use me for your pleasure, even pushing the limits if you desire.”

He smiled, and asked, “So, we can just go into those woods right now, and you’ll service me? If so, follow me.”

I stood up and pointed for him to lead the way, and we walked about twenty yeads down a barely visible path into the woods, quickly coming to a small clearing about ten feet by fifteen feet in size, with the ground covered in leaves. I pulled out my blanket, laid it on the leaves, and waited for James’ directions.”

James took off his hiking shoes, shorts, and underwear, and I looked at his soft cock and big balls swinging between his legs, as he said, “I enjoyed having you suck my balls the other day, and I want much more of that before you finish sucking me off. Lay on your back with your arms by your side, and I’ll show you what I want to do.”

I laid back as he directed, and he knelt over me on my upper chest, with his knees on either side of my arms, which brought his big balls to my mouth. I liked being pinned under him that way and at his mercy, just like with my roommate in college, and I wondered how far James planned to push it. I liked having access to his bare ass and full crotch area, which I couldn’t do in the glory hole.

James was looking down into my eyes and smiling at me as I took his testicles, one at a time into my mouth. I also brought my arms and hands up under him, so I could grip his hairy, muscular ass, and partially support and pull him forward, kneading his ass cheeks, and pressing his balls more tightly into my mouth. The musky aroma of his bare, sweaty crotch was intoxicating too, especially after the hike in the heat of the morning to the bench.

He liked having me sucking and slurping on his testicles, and I liked the feeling of being smothered in his scrotum. After about five minutes sucking him that way, he began to move back and forth, almost imperceptibly at first, fucking my face and mouth with his balls. He said, “Ah yes, Jacob, I can see that you like this more than the glory hole, since you can get your face right into my balls. Damn, boss, you’re sucking my balls like you love it and are hungry, and it’s amazing seeing you under me like this.”

James finally moved back until he was sitting on my chest again, and he pressed his thick, semi-hard cock to my lips. I started sucking his cock as he leaned over on me so he could fuck my mouth and throat like a pussy, and he began taking slow and deep strokes in my mouth.

James had only been fucking my mouth for about three minutes, when I felt his cock flexing and throbbing, as his big cum load flooded my mouth. I was trying to swallow, almost gagging on his cock cream, as he moaned, “Oh fuck, I couldn’t hold it after the sucking you gave my balls and crotch, but I should be able to go again in a little while. And I like fucking your face this way much more than sticking my meat through that hole.”

He was leaned all the way over on me, resting his torso on my backpack, and was content keeping his cock in my mouth, as I nursed it to get every drop of his cum. That was when I heard a voice that sounded like Malcolm’s saying, “Damn, Ethan, I’ve been watching you two for a while, and I can see that Daniel is quite the cock and balls sucker. I can hardly wait for my turn in his cunt mouth.”

Malcolm hadn’t recognized me and was obviously keeping to the script and using our fake names, not knowing that James and I had discovered the truth. James started rolling off me as he looked up at Malcolm, and said, “We don’t need to use our fake names any longer, Malcolm, and just wait until you see who our cock sucker is.”

My face came into view and Malcolm said, “Fuck no, man, this can’t be. Our fucking boss is our cock sucker?”

James was sitting on the blanket then, and answered, “If you’ve been watching you know how hungry Jacob is for this. After we discovered the truth this morning, we agreed to keep doing this, so long as we can compartmentalize this as separate from our work relationships. And you don’t have to worry about being gentle with him either, because he likes to be used. So, get your pants off and join us.”

Then James looked at me, and said, “Sorry about not letting you know that I invited Malcolm to join us out here, but you seemed so hungry for it in your emails, that I thought it would be fun to give you a double feeding, and I wanted to see Malcolm’s big cock that he’s always bragging about.”

Malcolm started taking off his shoes, shorts, and underwear, as he said, “This is going to feel a little creepy using your mouth, Jacob, now that I know who you are, but I’m horny right now and need to shoot a load. I’d just like to lay back and let you suck me this time, but I’ll try sitting on your face like James did a little later.”

He laid back on the blanket as James watched, using the backpack as a pillow, and pulled his knees up, spreading his legs, with his feet on the blanket. I moved between his legs and hugged his raised thighs for support, as I took his big balls into my mouth. His soft, thick cock was laying across my face and head, and he smiled down at me, with one testicle at a time in my mouth.

He said, “This is much better than that glory hole, and I like the way you’re holding onto me, and pulling my crotch into your face. It feels so good having you suck my big, black balls, Jacob, and you’re sucking me like you love it. No offense, boss, but I like seeing my black genitals in your hungry, white mouth.”

I continued sucking Malcolm’s balls, as he sometimes tilted his hips to get me to suck his perineum, and I liked the strong, musky aroma of his crotch, and just the taboo of sucking a black man. His cock was hardening on my face, and after sucking his balls for what seemed like ten minutes, I moved up and took it into my mouth. I sucked the head and precum-oozing foreskin as he pushed more of his meat into my mouth.

Malcolm moaned and straightened out his legs before rolling partially over on me, and he was slowly fucking his big, hard, black cock into my mouth and throat, as I gripped his bare ass, holding him on top of me. James was still watching and said, “Oh shit, Malcolm, that looks so arousing watching your muscular black body on James and your ass flexing as you fuck him like a cunt. When all this started, I was hoping to just get a decent blowjob, and now we’re finding that our boss is an eager and hungry cock sucker.”

He fucked my mouth for what seemed like five minutes, before he was moaning and making sounds like, ‘uh, uh, uh’, as his big cock spasmed and flexed in my mouth, as his big cum load sprayed in. I swallowed and kept sucking for more, as Malcolm said, “See, James, I told you that he kept sucking my cock long after I ejaculated on Thursday, and he's doing it again to get every drop of my semen and sperm.

We sat on the blanket and talked for a few minutes after that, and then, without being asked, I leaned down to casually suck and lick James’ cock and balls. His cock was hardening as he said, “Damn, look how Jacob is going after it. Suck it, boss, suck it so I can feed you another load of my cock cream.”

I sucked James off again, and then Malcolm, before we walked back down the trail together towards trailhead. On the way, James said, “I think we understand about keeping this shit compartmentalized, Jacob, but maybe we can explore having some mini-compartmentalization at work. There are several private places down in the basement archives area, and maybe we could meet down there from time to time. People only rarely go down there, and you’re one of only three administrators who has the key.”

Malcom chimed in, saying, “Yeah, that’s a lot better and less risky than going to the restaurant all the time, and I like being able to watch you sucking me and feeling the way you hold on and are and so into it.”

I said, “That makes sense to me, but we’ll need to be careful that others don’t notice us going down there. Maybe some late afternoons or other times when the office is almost empty would be best.”

Getting Together in the Future

After that Saturday in the woods, it became routine for me to suck James’ and Malcolm’s cocks in the storage area, which is averaging three or four times a week each, and we also get together when we travel on state business. For example, we were in Memphis for a three-day and two-night stay on state business, and although we each had a room in the hotel, they ended up spending most of their nights with me.

I’m fifty-five years old now, and still regularly sucking James and Malcolm, as well as Craig, another assistant who found out what we were doing in the storage room, and I happily added him to the group.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments