Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blurred Lines

"Two couples find themselves checking off new boxes in their sexual experiences."

54
15 Comments 15
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"A relaxing, pot-smoking, hot tub session turns into a raging fuck session where everyone pushes their boundaries."

Blonde-haired, blue-eyed Liz took another long toke from the fat joint she’d rolled for everyone.

She sucked in the smoke, then held it as she passed the joint to Alecia, her new black colleague, coughing as she did.

“Mm, thank you, baby,” Alecia said before she too, pulled in a huge drag, holding her breath.

She handed it to her handsome black husband, Steve, who did the same before passing it to Ted, Liz’s husband.

“Ah, shit that’s good stuff,” Liz said as she exhaled. “I’m fucking buzzed.”

“Baby, I can’t remember the last time I had some good shit like this, I’m gone!” Alecia told Liz.

She was sitting next to her in the hot tub with the boys sitting on the edge across from them.

“Yeah, I’m feeling it,” Steve added in his deep voice.

“Hell yeah, good times,” Ted added.

“I love your tits,” Liz whispered into Alecia’s ear so the boys couldn’t hear.

“Girl, you must be high, talkin’ like that,” Alecia chuckled.

“Good weed always makes me horny, you want some girl-loving?” Liz asked loud enough for the boys to hear, only half kidding.

“Damn, here we go; ain’t nobody safe now,” Ted chuckled.

“Damn, man, your girl’s a little freak,” Steve replied.

“Brother, you don’t know the half of it, just wait,” Ted told him.

“Girl love, huh? It’s been a minute since I had some good pussy to suck on,” Alecia told Liz, sliding closer and moving her hand onto her thigh.

“Mm does that mean yes?” Liz asked.

“No, but this might,” Alecia smiled, reaching behind her neck and undoing her halter top, letting her tits free.

“Oh shit,” Ted moaned.

“Yeah, you ok with this, bro?” Steve asked.

“Ladies, you sure you want to go down this road? I mean, I’m down with it, but what’s in it for us guys?” Ted asked.

“Seeing two girls fuck, that’s what,” Liz replied before leaning down and sucking one of Alecia’s nipples into her mouth.

“Oh, god damn, you did it now,” Alecia moaned; she reached up and undid Liz’s top, releasing her Double-D breasts.

“Hey ladies, time out,” Ted said loudly.

“Why, baby, you don’t want to watch us roll around?” Liz asked.

“Oh, I, we do, but let’s make this a bit more fun, more twisted,” he told her.

“Like how?” Alecia asked.

“Well, like no rules, anything, and anyone goes,” Ted offered.

“You mean, like I can fuck your wife, and you can fuck mine?” Steve asked.

“Yeah, but just no rules, if it feels good, do it kind of thing, you all down?”

“So, you’re saying you and I can get blacked together?” Liz asked, her excitement building.

“Yes, that too.  Anything goes, is anything goes.  Let’s just nude up, pile up, and enjoy.” Ted told her.

“Damn, man, you sure? Anything, no rules?” Steve pushed.

“Anything, why not?” Ted asked.

“Oh, I’m down, but remember, anything means anything,” Steve added a non-subtle hint.

“Oh, I get it. Yes, anything goes, there’s always a first time for everything, right bro?” Ted replied, holding his fist up for a bump.

“Right on,” Steve smiled with the bump.

“Hot damn, my man’s gonna suck a cock, finally!” Liz said cheerfully.

******

“Man, I gotta tell you, this is hot a fuck watching them girls go at it,” Steve whispered.

He was sitting next to Ted, both men stroking their cocks watching Liz and Alecia in a sixty-nine position eating each other’s pussies.

“Oh god damn, you dirty white bitch! Yes! Eat that ass! Baby, she eating my ass, this dirty white girl!” Alecia moaned loudly.

‘’Ha, well then you just eat that dirty white bitch ass right back, baby,” Steve laughed.

“Fucking hot,” Ted smiled.

“Um, bro, nice job on that cock, man. Most white dudes don’t come close to my thick cock, but you're right there with me, need some help with that thing?” Steve asked.

“Uh, thanks, I guess,” Ted chuckled. “You want to take over, take over,” he added, moving his hand over to Steve’s thick black lady killer stroking him as Steve grabbed his.

“Fuck, so cool, thanks for doing this, you know, anything goes thing. I gotta be careful in new places before I get my bi on,” Steve told him, smiling as Ted groaned from his attentions.

“Fuck, dude, that feels good,” Ted said softly as he returned the favor, stroking the thick black cock just as nicely.

“You sure you ain’t done this before?” Steve pried.

“Oh god damn! You gonna make me cum baby, sucking that asshole like that!” Alecia yelled out.

“Dude, don’t freak, but I gotta suck on your dick,” Steve said before he leaned over and began licking and bobbing on Ted’s raging hard-on.

“Oh! Uh, oh fuck, god damn that feels fucking amazing, bro,” Ted said once the shock wore off.

TenessyStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TenessyStone

“Yeah baby, I’m cumming you dirty white girl! Fuck yes, eat my cum!” Alecia moaned loudly before she ground her pussy on Liz’s face and squirted all over her.

“Dude, fuck, goddamn you can suck a good cock,” Ted moaned softly, his hand caressing the back of Steve’s head.

“Fuck, man, leave some for the ladies,” he warned.

Steve rose, looking Ted in the eyes, and kissed him passionately, his tongue pushing into Ted’s mouth.

Ted moaned lustfully into the kiss, returning the passion.

“You’re so cool, bro for letting me give you head, thanks, man. You wanna give it a try? I’d love to have you suck me,” Steve offered softly.

“Uh, you think I, like do you think?” Ted stammered.

“Yeah man, just do it, you’ll know,” Steve said as he leaned back his hand on the back of Ted’s neck.

“Anything goes,” Ted reminded himself as he leaned in and licked the huge mushroom head of Steve’s cock.

“Oh shit! He’s doing it girl; my man is sucking your man’s cock!” Liz groaned.

“No, what you talking about?” Alecia said as she looked over.

“Fuck, you're right. Baby done found him a cock sucking buddy! That’s it, baby, get my man nice and hard so he can stretch Liz’s tight white pussy. Goddamn, it’s hot watching two guys suck cock!” Alecia cheered.

“Fuck bro, I told you that you could do it, you’re sucking me so good, fuck yes,” Steve moaned as Ted bobbed.

“Oh, boys, our turn,” they heard coming from the square sectional.

“Huh, oh yeah, dude, easy before you make me cum,” Steve told Ted; tapping him on the back of the head.

Ted rose and they both looked to the sectional to find the girls side by side, asses facing them.

“Guess that’s our cue, take it to Liz good, bro. Imma put a hurt on Alecia's black ass,” he said as they moved to the ladies.’

“Anything goes bro! You get a chance, and you’re down, you can have my ass too while I black your lady,” Steve offered.

“Well, I guess we just see what happens. But first, we got some pussy to stretch!”

Ted stood behind Alecia and tapped his cock against her asshole as she was spread wide, her face, like Liz’s, was on the cushion.

“Oh yeah, use me, baby, give me that nice white cock, fuck me, fuck my black ass!” Alecia moaned sultrily.

Ted ran his cock down between the very dark pussy lips, wetting the head.

“You ready baby, you want my white cock inside you?” he asked her.

“Oh baby, fuck me, show me what you can do with this black pussy. I never had a white man, but now, I’m yours!” she hissed.

“Baby, you ready to be blacked? You know what they say, ‘once you go black, you never go back,’” Steve told Liz.

“Fuck me, stud, gimme that cock! Stretch this married white pussy!” Liz moaned.

“Oh baby, your man’s inside me, he fucking me baby, oh my god, so good, fuck me, stud!” Alecia moaned.

“Fuck! Oh my god, so good, your cock feels so good inside me, Steve. Fuck me, fuck my married white pussy, oh my god!” Liz followed.

“Fuck, your black pussy is good hot, goddamn, so good,” Ted told Alecia while slapping her full ass cheek.

“How you like this black dick, you blacked now with my black fuck stick stretching your married white pussy, you like this black dick?” Steve asked.

“Fuck yes, fuck me with that fuck stick, fuck my white pussy!” Liz moaned, loving the dynamic, the naughtiness of fucking someone while Ted fucked someone else right next to her.

“How you like that pussy, bro?” Ted asked while he pounded Steve’s groaning and grunting wife.

“Man, I could get used to this, bro. Your wife’s pussy fits me as good as Alecia’s does.” Steve moaned.

“Your woman’s pussy is so good, damn it feels good,” Ted told him.

“Your man’s fucking me, god damn I love this,” Alecia said softly before kissing Liz while their husbands fucked them.

“So good, baby, we need to do this more,” Liz replied, then pushed her tongue into Alecia’s mouth, both moaning from the fucking they were getting.

“Oh shit, fuck! Cumming!” Alecia moaned as she shuddered in orgasm.

“Oh, you sexy bitch, cumming on my man’s cock, so hot,” Liz said softly.

“Damn, your pussy is milking my cock so good, I’m gonna come!” Steve moaned.

Ted pulled out of Alecia abruptly and moved behind Steve, “Lift a leg, I want to cum in your ass,” he whispered in Steve’s ear.

“Bro, you serious?” Steve asked while putting his right foot on the cushion.

“Dead serious,” Ted replied as he rubbed his Alecia-coated cock across Steve’s pucker, then pushed it roughly inside his male lover’s ring.

“Oh, fuck. Oh my god, bro, I, fuck, this is so good,” Steve moaned as the two got in rhythm.

He was fucking Liz, and on the backstroke, Ted was pushing into him.

“You two dirty boys, getting your bi on while he fucks me, so fucking hot, fuck! Cumming!” Liz groaned as her orgasm hit.

“Fuck, nutting!” Steve moaned filling Liz’s white pussy.

“Fuck! Fuck! Cumming!” Ted echoed as his cock twitched and he filled Steve’s ass.

“Damn bro, I didn’t expect that, so good, I needed a good cocking,” Steve said as all three finished cumming in each other.

“Anything goes, brother. Anything goes,” Ted replied.

Published 
Written by Eldorado
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments