Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bi Thai Threesome

"Lucky man loves Thai sex."

21
7 Comments 7
13.8k Views 13.8k
575 words 575 words

He's a very lucky man. Australian, tall, about six foot, muscular, built like a swimmer, handsome face. It's no wonder his Thai wife is drop-dead gorgeous.

They live in Thailand, he works there for a large company, and they live well.

It was when he remarked to his wife that some Thai boys look so feminine that he could sometimes mistake them for girls. This turned his wife on so much, she asked him eventually if he would consider a threesome with a Thai guy. Of course, he said YES! And so began a relationship that has lasted about a year now. They have a live-in lover - a lovely Thai guy in his early twenties.

A night for them could involve the following:

They're all in bed, the same bed. His wife on his left, and the Thai boy on his right, his arms around both of them. His long, strong arms can easily reach down to both their smooth round bottoms. He enjoys the difference in their bodies - hers is soft, curvy, smooth, the boy's is hard, taught, slim as well as smooth. 

The two lovely bodies on either side of him are nestled into his body, they, in turn, love the way his strong, hard body feels. They love his wonderful muscles, his strong chest, powerful shoulders... they are both kissing his chest, his sides... their legs are wrapped around his strong thighs. On his left thigh he can feel his wife's pussy grinding, getting wetter... on his right thigh, he can feel the boy's hot, hard cock, getting more and more lubricated with precum.

His powerful hands are caressing those two beautiful bottoms, one soft and round, the other a different kind of round, muscular... the intensity of their kissing increases as he finds first his wife's wet pussy, then his boy's sensitive anus... his fingers circle around his anus as the boy grinds his hard cock against his thigh.

Soon, the boy raises his head signalling their next move... his wife watches eagerly as the two men in her life - her strong, fit, Australian he-man husband, and the effeminate, slender Thai boy - begin kissing, slowly at first, then becoming more passionate, their tongues writhing with each other. This is her special treat - watching her husband making love with this gorgeous young Thai guy.

Each night may be different... usually it is our lucky man who ends up with his sexy wife squatting above him, impaled on his engorged cock, with the boy squatting above his face, our man making love to his anus with his tongue, sucking his smooth balls into his mouth, while his wife lays down on his strong chest and eventually gets to suck the Thai boy's lovely cock.

Sometimes, he and his wife treat the boy to a session of worshipping his cock - for a slender young guy, he has a long stiff cock when he is aroused. Sharing his cock is something that drives his wife wild with lust - watching her husband expertly sucking that cock is such a turn on for her.

Other times, the will end their lovemaking with our lucky man kneeling over the Thai, fucking him mercilessly until he comes all over his lovely brown body, then he pulls out, rips off the condom and masturbates himself until his cum splashes all over the beautiful Thai boy's hard body.

He is a very lucky man!

LauraHlo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraHlo

Published 
Written by James986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments