Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beyond her wildest dreams

"Tammy was a good Catholic girl, but it took a nasty nun to realize her wildest dream."

23
20 Comments 20
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Tammy turned and pulled into the college parking lot in front of her dorm.  She had chosen Blessed Sainthood College for Women.  She was so excited and ready for adventures, football games, and picking a sorority.  Little did she know that the sorority was going to pick her. She was so happy to be away from her parents and on her own.

 

She was so excited to be there that she had unloaded her car in just two trips.  Once unpacked, she sat on her bed taking in her room.  Soon the door opened and a beautiful girl with long chestnut hair and a body to kill for walked in.  Tammy just stared, she was stunning.  

 

“Hi, I’m Cin,” she said to Tammy.  
 

She seems like the sweetest girl, Tammy thought. “Um, hi,” Tammy said holding her hand out to Cin, wondering what the strange pull to her was. Her pussy was tingling.  I’m straight, what is going on? she wondered silently as Cin softly grabbed her hand and shook it.  She had never thought about another girl…until now.

 

“So, Cin, that’s an unusual name,” Tammy giggled.

“Yeah, my parents have a weird sense of humor I guess,” Cin said with a smirk.  She plopped down on the bed across from Tammy and her skirt flew up and landed softly on her upper thigh.

Tammy could feel the heat raise up across her face as she stared at Cin’s black panties.  Why am I blushing? she thought to herself.  Geez Tam, get a grip.


Tammy just continued to sit on her bed as she stared at Cin’s panties. Cin looked at her and giggled. Tammy blushed again. Tammy looked away quickly, and thought to herself; why am I so wet? Cin started to tease Tammy by rubbing her pussy covered panties slowly. Tammy’s cheeks were bright red.

“I’m so sorry for staring like I did. Gosh, I have no idea what’s come over me.” She blushed as she talked to Cin.

“I know what your problem is,” Cin started. “You might be bi-curious. It’s not a bad thing, regardless of what Sister Rose says,” Cin said with a smile on her face.  

“Are you...You know...bi-curious?” Tammy asked meekly.

“I’m bi if you really want to know,” Cin answered. “I’m into guys too, but every now and then I love to lick pussy,” Cin grinned seeing Tammy gaze at her.

“Oh my! Oh, I’m sorry I really don’t mean to be rude,” Tammy stammered as she fixed her eyes on what Cin was doing. Cin pulled up her skirt to her waist and pulled her little g string panty to the side, showing the first bald pussy Tammy had seen, besides her own.

Cin motioned for Tammy to come over. Tammy, as if in a trance, walked over to Cin’s bed, kneeled, and sniffed Cin’s sweet pussy. Then she licked it...ohhh her pussy tastes so good, Tammy thought to herself. Cin gripped her head tight as Tammy ate her more. They both were panting as she ate Cin faster, rubbing her pussy as well. Tammy heard Cin cry out as she squirted on Tammy’s tongue.

“Oh wow!” Cin exclaimed.

“You better not let on that you're bi-curious to Sister Lucy.” Cin said with a giggle.

“Why?” asked Tammy with a puzzled look on her face.

“She’s very bi, silly,” Cin smiled. “I know because I accidentally saw her rubbing on her pussy. It was early before students started arriving. My parents dropped me off before anyone got here. So I went exploring in the school. All of a sudden I heard moaning, I rushed to the source only to see Sister Lucy fingering herself.”

“Oh my, what did you do?” Tammy asked, eyes wide with curiosity.

“I licked her hairy pussy!” Cin told her. “It was so damp, she pulled my face to her hard, and then she squirted so hard on my face and lips," Cin giggled. She told Tammy everything, even that Sister Lucy, was in charge of a very exclusive sorority.

“Are you going to join the sorority?” Tammy asked Cin with a blushed face.

“I already did; Sister Lucy told me I should recruit. I quote; cute, curvy, and fit girls as they come to school. You’re my first recruit, so strip for me; I need to see what you look like so I can tell Sister," Cin smirked as she lay back to watch and see if Tammy would strip.

“I’m late for class,” Tammy said as she rushed to get her books and then run out of the room in a panic. Cin just giggles because she knows she will join if Sister gets ahold of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day, Tammy had her last class with Sister Lucy. By now she thought Sister would’ve heard from Cin. Tammy looked a bit nervous as she watched Sister Lucy walk up and down the rows of students sitting in class. She was taking in all the girl's features, some were cute others not so much. Sister looked down as she came to Tammy’s desk.

Sister bent down and whispered in Tammy’s ear, “get up and come with me please.” Tammy could tell by her voice that it was not a request, but an order. She followed the Sister until they were in an adjoining room.

EbonyBonnie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyBonnie

The room didn’t have any windows, just two chairs, and an older-looking sofa. “Sit.” Sister pointed to one of the chairs. Tammy sat down, head bowed. She knew now that her roommate, Cin, had told Sister what had happened in the dorm room.

“Do you understand what it means to be part of a sorority, like mine?” Sister asked her, very authoritatively.

“Yes...Yes Sister I do...it’s just...I...well...I...” Tammy stammered.

“Oh, spit it out, girl!” Sister Lucy exclaimed.

“I don’t know if I’m bisexual,” Tammy started. “And mother says it’s wrong to be bisexual.”

Tammy was so nervous that she was almost in tears.  Sister Lucy touched her leg trying to comfort her, then stood turning and telling Tammy it’s not a sin if she was dared into being bisexual.

Sister Lucy could see that Tammy was confused by this, so she explained that if she dares Tammy to act out a forbidden fantasy, in the room right there and then, it would not be considered a sin.

Tammy felt her pussy start to get wet. Taking the dare, she started to undress as Sister sat down in the other chair.

“That’s it, girl, now I dare you to take that white bra off," Sister encouraged.

Tammy took it off exposing her thirty-eight double D’s. Sister was the one to gasp now. Then she leaned back looking at Tammy’s long red curly hair. “How tall are you, girl?” she asked. “Speak up!”

“Five-seven I think, Sister,” Tammy answered as she pulled down her skirt showing her pink lace panties to Sister.

“Pull those off slowly," Sister instructed her.

Tammy pulled down her wet pink panties and placed them into Sister’s hand that was being held out. “You won’t be needing them anymore today,” Sister told her.

“So now that you're naked, and trembling, tell me what your fantasy is," Sister demanded.

“To be a part of your sorority Sister,” Tammy said softly. She was so aroused, she nearly came on the spot.

“Good, go lay on that old sofa,” Sister told her. As she followed Tammy to the sofa, she pulled her habit over her head, leaving her with only a very wet pair of black panties. “Take my panties off slowly,” she ordered. “If you do a good job I’ll let you eat my snatch.”

Tammy blushed and pulled Sisters' panties off slowly. She was mesmerized by the thickness of her pussy hair. She pushed the hair down and found the Sisters button. She licked it wildly hearing Sister moan. Then she pushed two fingers in the wet hole sawing them back and forth. Sister gripped Tammy’s hair pulling her harder to her hairy pussy. Suddenly, Sister’s body shuddered and she squirted on Tammy’s face.


“Oh, dear Lord! Thank you, Tammy. I needed that after I heard about you and Cin," The Sister said, gasping for breath.

Tammy blushed because of her act, but she also realized this wasn’t over. Sister surprised Tammy, as the Sister's tongue was almost down Tammy’s throat. Tammy gaged a bit, and then Sister let up. She got on top of Tammy and ground her hips on Tammy’s pussy. Tammy responded by grinding back on Sister. They moved back and forth on each other for what seemed like twenty minutes.

Tammy finally cried out in pleasure and squirted right onto Sister's pussy. Sister Lucy just giggled. Then she got off of Tammy, bent down, and ate her pussy. Tammy gasped; this was her first time being eaten by a woman. Tammy felt so good as Sister ate her. She cried out as she came on Sister's face and mouth.

Then Sister looked into Tammy’s eyes and told her she was definitely bi, and in the sorority. Tammy was so happy she almost left the room naked as Sister got up and put her habit back on, but left her panties off. Tammy heard clapping coming from the classroom. She looked at Sister Lucy for answers.

“Yes, most of the girls in my classes are in the sorority.” Sister let out a smile to Tammy.

Tammy got dressed and went to go find Cin, hoping she was in the dorm waiting for her. Cin giggled as Tammy walked into the room. Tammy kissed her hard and told her this was the best college in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tammy and Cin went to tons of football games. The brother school had so many handsome men. They would come together at sorority party’s, but the fun really began when the boys were dared to fuck Sister Lucy. There were some guys that would leave, but a few stayed. The girls watched as Sister got spit roasted by a few football players. Then the girls started kissing each other.

By the end, girls were kissing guys and girls. Tammy was so happy, Cin and her would lay together and scissor each other until they both came. What a sex-crazy sorority Tammy stumbled into. She called her parents to let them know she was bisexual. They cried, but in the end, they still loved their daughter very much.

 

Published 
Written by Lucky_lildragonfly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments