Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Adventure without Amy

"Amy leaves Phillip and I in bed...nude"

18
8 Comments 8
15.9k Views 15.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
“Andy, I have to get to a seminar this morning. Have fun! Call me this afternoon.” Amy had woken me up on a Saturday morning. It was early, maybe 7 a.m., and we were at Phillips's apartment. In fact, we had slept with Phillip and the two of us were still nude from the prior night's sexual activities.

“Ok,” I said, still half asleep, watching her grab her things and head out the bedroom door. I looked over at Phillip who was still asleep. I just nodded off again.

An hour or two later I woke up to some rustling in the room. It was Phillip who had a plate of some fruit and a couple coffees. And he was wearing...my underwear. I chuckled.

“Good morning,” he said. “They were handy at the moment.” He had noticed me checking him out in my boxer briefs. “They give me a nice bulge but there's too much cloth.” He usually wore bikini briefs. They gave him a nice bulge too and Amy liked how they outlined his butt.

“I already took a shower and got us something to eat,” he said as he put the plate and cups on the nightstand. He slipped my briefs off and got into bed. He was completely shaved around his cock and balls. They felt smooth when I went down on him and he had said it felt much better smooth. He had gotten me to shave also, but I left a patch of pubes above my cock. Trimmed, but a bit bushy. It did feel good but realized from then on I always need to shave.

He was lying next to me and his hand cupped my balls, slowly moving them between his fingers. It was nice. He moved his thigh over mine and I felt his cock, now fairly hard, against my hip. His hand moved up from my balls and started to slowly stroke me. This was a bit strange. We had been having sex with Phillip for a couple months now. I couldn't remember how many times I had sucked his cock or how many times he had done me. At least a dozen. And it was always great. But this was the first time we were starting to do it without Amy.

“I think she knew this would happen,” Phillip said, apparently reading my thoughts. “I think she was setting us up, damn her!”

I chuckled. He was right. She could have woken me up when she got up. “She did say to have fun,” I said.

“So there you are. Let's have some fun,” he said.

By now I was completely hard. Phillip was still stroking me and he had started to slowly hump my thigh. His cock, now hard also, was rubbing against me. My hand went down to his cock and held it as it rubbed against me, slipping through my hand.

“Ok,” I said.

Both of us were starting to breath heavier and our grip on each others cock became tighter. We continued stroking and rubbing for ten minutes or so. I was moving my hips up and down, matching his hip movement as his cock rubbed my thigh and I was holding it against me. Both of us were starting to moan as we edged closer and closer.

“Ohhhhhh,” I said as I started to cum, shooting up to my chest on the first shot. Phillip kept up a steady stroke as I continued my orgasm. Another minute or so later he was starting.

“Mmmmm,” he moaned and pulled himself closer to me. I held his dick harder and looked down to see his cum shoot out between us. Phillip would cum a long time. And he was pushing hard against me with each wave of his orgasm.

“That was great,” he said after it had finished.

It was, I agreed. After a few minutes we decided to clean up a bit and we both got in his shower. As we dried off, Phillip reached for one of his briefs.

“Maybe I should wear yours now,” I joked.

“Sure, be my guest,” he said, handing them to me. I was about to decline when he continued, “Wait, I've got something even better for you. And you should definitely try these.” He walked to his dresser and looked through a drawer, pulling out a small purplish brief and held them up. “I have got to see you in these!” he said.

They were a quite small pair of string bikinis. Not woman's panties but obviously for men. He handed them to me. “Yes, you have to try these. I'll bet you look better in them.”

I looked at them, a little curious but thinking they wouldn't fit and said so.

“They stretch a bit,” Phillip said. “And for the fullest effect, you might want to get rid of the rest of that bush.” I looked at the tuft above my cock and at the small brief. Maybe micro brief was a better name.

“Go ahead, I'll wait. There are clippers and a razor in the cabinet,” Phillip smiled and laid back on the bed.

Fine, I thought and headed back to the bathroom. After a bit of snipping and lathering and shaving off my remaining pubes, I also was completely bald. It felt very, very smooth and was kinda exciting. I was fighting getting another erection so I could fit into the bikinis. After applying a bit of lotion I slipped them on. Small wasn't quite the word for them. Inadequate by most standards, my bulge was lifting the seam away from my skin. The back was barely sufficient for covering my cheeks.

“Here I come,” I announced and walked out to the bedroom where Phillip was still lying on the bed, propped up. He smiled at first, then kind of got silent for a moment.

“Andy, those are absolutely lewd. You look like you should be in one of those gay porn comic books as the young twink about to be ravaged by the hulking guy with the two-foot cock!”

“Too weird? I'll change,” I said.

“No way!” Phillip quickly said.

PoisonEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PoisonEva

“You look amazing. Erotic beyond belief. Look at yourself in the mirror.”

I walked over to the full-length mirror on his bedroom door. My cock was straining against the fabric, sometimes showing a slight bit of my cock or balls as I moved. I turned to check out my ass. Like the front, it was also straining against my cheeks. Absentmindedly my hands started to outline the fabric, feeling the edge where my package was pushing. Then they moved to the back and felt how my cheeks and crack were outlined. Erotic was right.

“That looks great, Andy,” Phillip whispered. I looked over at him. He was watching me feel myself and was obviously getting into it because his cock was getting hard. All of a sudden a sensuous wave of desire and a feeling of power came over me as I realized I was getting Phillip intensely aroused less than half an hour after we had both cum.

“You like it?” I asked, raising my eyebrows. I looked back at the mirror and noticed how the top didn't quite touch my stomach above my cock where I had just shaved. I felt the newly bare spot. “I guess I needed to shave that, didn't I? It's completely bald now. This is so teeny. It's like I'm bursting out of it...” I was starting to lightly pinch my nipples as I was talking then looked over at him. Phillip had begun stroking himself and he had a full hard on. I was getting pretty turned on myself.

“Is that for me?” I asked with a smile and walked over to the bed, then climbed over to him, kneeling next to him so my barely covered bulge was within reach. “Let me take care of this,” I whispered as my hand found the tip of his penis. He took his hand away and spread his legs a bit which let his balls hang down. I loved the way they hung down, much farther than mine which tended to bunch up when I was hard.

I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth. Careful to make sure he had a good view of me bulging in his bikini that I knew was making him incredibly horny. From this angle, I could completely swallow his penis. I got it very wet and puckered my lips tightly and licked with my tongue and sucked as my head moved up and down. I let his cock head pop out then pressed it against my tight lips until it pushed through and I slid down it until it was pushing into my throat and my nose was touching his sack. Over and over I did this as his hand slid up and started to fondle my package, which was now quite hard and poking out the top of the fabric. At one point, as his dick popped out of my mouth, I moaned, “oh god, I love sucking your cock, Phillip.”

“I can tell,” he said back. Then he pushed me over so I was on my back and straddled my head. He put his dick next to my mouth and I was too happy to continue sucking. As I did he started to move his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth. This was new, he had never done that to me before but I was loving it. My hands reached up and grabbed his cheeks, pulling him farther into my mouth as he continued his fucking motion. As he pushed in his balls would slap against my nose, another new sensation.

His face was between my legs, rubbing against my covered balls. My cock was pointing straight up completely escaped from the brief. He took it in his mouth and sucked me, moving his head up and down while continuing to caress my covered balls. We continued in this 69 arrangement for a while. It was amazing to be fucked in the mouth like that. I could understand why it turned Amy on so much sometimes.

With no warning, Phillip started to cum for the second time. My lips were tightly clamped onto his cock as he came in my mouth and swallowing when I could. This was so good it sent me over the edge and I came also. While he wasn't as much into having me cum in his mouth, he let me this time, though he let my cum drip out of his mouth and onto my stomach.

He continued to lay on top of me as we recuperated from this great session, his cock having softened and slipped out. Into the shower again and we were just kind of enjoying the moment.

“Ok, Andy, that for me, was a top 5 blow job for sure. You were truly inspired this morning,” Phillip said as we got dressed.

“Only top 5?” I asked, and we laughed. “It must have been the underwear.”

“Could be. Probably was,” he replied. He picked them up and put them in my pocket. “You should keep these. Tell Amy they are my gift to the both of you.”

“Alright. I'll need something to explain my new landscape down there,” I said.

“Believe me, she'll understand as soon as she sees them.”

Later that afternoon, I called Amy.

“Ok, lover, did you make it with our boyfriend after I left?”

“I did. Twice.”

“Wow,” was all she said.

“Well, we figured you were setting us up. So we went for it.”

“Mmmm. That sounds great. Don't tell me any more. I want to hear all the dirty sexy details when you come over tonight. Think you'll have anything left for me?”

“You can count on it. And Phillip has a present he wants me to bring.”

“What?” she asked.

“You'll see. It's a surprise. But Phillip said you would like the package.”

“Now you have me curious,” Amy said.

“Good. But ya gotta wait. See ya later!” I knew I would have plenty left for her.

“Ok, and by the way, I'll have a surprise for you too.” She would give no hints. So I had to wait also. Always an adventure. Even when she wasn't there.

Published 
Written by AndyBrds
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments