Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amelia's surprise for Dean 2

"Continuation of Amelia's surprise for Dean."

9
5 Comments 5
11.4k Views 11.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
With Dean's driving we made the hour drive home in about 45 minute. I couldn't wait to strip him down and have my way with him. I had to wait for a little while though, first things first. He pulled into our driveway and shut off the truck. I pulled him in for a kiss. 

"Mmm, I can't wait to get you into the house." I bit my lip looking at him with love and lust mixed together.

"Why wait?" He asked suggestively. I laughed. Normally I wouldn't be opposed. It's not like we haven't fooled around in the drive way before, but that was at night and I had my surprise waiting for him.

"Come on stud, let's take this in the house. You need a shower and I have a...present for you." I smiled at him.

"If you say so baby." He opened the drivers door and got out. He held his hand out to me to help me out of the truck. Placing my hand in his I slid out. 

We got inside and kicked off our shoes. I kissed his lips and told him I'll be waiting upstairs for him when he got out of the shower. I didn't wait for his answer I just walked away, hips swaying. Hopefully that would motivate him to be quick.

Upstairs laying on my bed was my friend Lila. She was 5'4" and 120lbs. The color of her shoulder length hair could only be described as bulgarian rose. It was a beautiful shade of reddish brown. She had caramel colored eyes, and full pink lips. She had perfect 38D breasts and nice round hips. She was by far one of the most beautiful women I'd met. She was wearing a dark red babydoll and thong set. With sheer thigh high stockings. She looked so completely sexy.

She smiled at me when I opened the door. "Finally. I thought you would never make it. I feel like I've been laying here forever." She got up, strolled over, and kissed my cheek. "Where's your lover man?" She asked peering around me.

"He's in the shower right now." I smiled at her and returned a kiss to her cheek. "He doesn't know you're here yet...and I kind of wanted to try something." 

"Oh no...What do you want me to do?" The best thing about having Lira as my best friend was that she was as open to trying new things as I was. 

I grinned at her. "Hide in the closet? I want to put a blindfold on him and give him a huge surprise when he takes it off." 

"Ahh. I like it. Okay, I'll hide in the closet for you." She kissed my cheek again and slipped inside my closet closing the door behind her. I smiled at her willingness to go along with my plans.

I opened my underwear drawer and pulled out the sexy outfit I recently bought. It matched with Lila's, except mine was black. I slid my sheer black stockings up my leg loving the feel of the cool fabric on my hot flesh. 

Dean finished his shower opting to just wearing a towel around his waist, knowing that it would be pointless to put on clothes. He made his way up the stairs to the bedroom. That's where he found me laying on our bed. He couldn't suppress his grin when he saw what I was wearing. 

"Wow! Amelia, you look fucking sexy! Is this my present?" He couldn't tear his eyes away from me.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it. It is part of your present, but not the complete thing." He looked at me intrigued and made his way to the bed.

"So where is the rest of this present, and more important when do I get it?" He climbed into the bed, crawling over my body. Kissing me passionately he pushed me further into the pillows.

"Soon.." I said breathily. A let out a soft moan biting his lower lip. "But first..." I pushed his shoulder so he'd move and I could get up. Luckily he did, because there is no way I could physically move him if he didn't want to go. I moved over to our night stand and grabbed the blindfold I had sitting there. I held it up to show him. "...I want you to wear this." He sat there looking at me apprehensively.

"Um..Well..that's new. I'm not sure Amelia." Here was my big strong sexy man looking at the blindfold like I asked him to hold a snake or something.

I giggled. "Come on babe. It'll turn me on and it'll be so sexy. You know you can trust me. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, or do anything you didn't like." I gently tried to coax him into wearing the blindfold. 

He seemed to relax a little. "Okay baby I do trust you. I'll wear it." I smiled brightly and crawled behind him to tie it over his eyes.

"You're not allowed to touch me until I say it's okay. Okay?" I pulled the towel off him and pushed his shoulder lightly so he'd lay down.

"Okay." He raised his hands above his head and under the pillow getting comfortable.

I got up off the bed and walked over to the closet. Opening it as quietly as possible I pressed a finger to my lips letting Lila to know to be quiet.

VioletaWeigel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaWeigel

I motioned for her to come out of the closet. I went to the foot of the bed and climbed up. I motioned for her to wait for a moment. I made my way in between Dean's legs. I reached my goal. His dick was semi hard in anticipation. I licked up his shaft from base to tip letting my tongue slide over the slit in his cock. 

Knowing Lila was watching made me feel so horny and sexy. I swirled my tongue around his head, my eyes locked on Lila. I took him between my lips and sucked him into my mouth. I took him in all the way to the base choking a little as he reached the back of my throat. 

"Baby I want you to eat my pussy while I suck this delicious cock." He mumbled an agreement. I slipped off my panties and threw them in Lila's direction with a cheeky grin. She eyed me lustfully and licked her lips. I moved up to Dean's face so I could kiss him before getting into the 69 position. I swung my leg over his head and lowered my dripping cunt to his face. He gripped my thighs in his big hands and help me in place.

I crooked a finger to Lila indicating that she could come over right then. She went to the foot of the bed and climbed up right as I took Dean's penis into my mouth. She laid down flat so she could lick his balls while I had my warm wet mouth wrapped around his dick.

Dean jerked in surprise as he felt Lila's tongue on his balls. He quickly moved me off of him and pulled the blindfold over his head. He saw Lila and gaped at the two of us.

"Is there something wrong, Darling?" I batted my lashes at him.

"Um..what's going on here?" He looked at me, then looked at her.

"This is your surprise. You've been asking and asking for a threesome. I finally found someone I'd be comfortable to share you with. Not to mention how sexy she is." I winked in her direction. "So..you like?"

"I do. Are you sure babe?" He looked at me gaging my reaction.

"Yes. I trust both of you. She wants you, I've seen the way you look at her." I kissed him. "Now lay your sexy ass down and let us make you feel good for a while." 

He laid back on the bed, still looking a little apprehensive though. I planned, with the help of Lila, to make that look disappear and be replaced with nothing other than satisfaction.

Lila and I went back to sucking his cock. We altered between us sucking his dick and licking his balls. Soon we had him moaning. Lila licked up one side of his cock and I licked up the other. When we reached the tip Lila and I started making out. Dean moaned at the site. He couldn't believe how sexy his girlfriend looked kissing another woman.

I told Lila I wanted to taste her for awhile and to lay down next to Dean. She did as I asked and I helped her remove her panties. She gasped as I buried my face into her beautiful pussy. I licked and sucked at her lips, purposely not touching her clit. I licked her slit tasting her sweet juices. 

Dean was so turned on he couldn't watch without stroking his rock hard cock. I continued to tease Lila's delicious pussy. Finally I gave he clit a few soft strokes, before sucking it into me moan. She moaned and arched up in ecstasy. She buried her fingers into my hair and held me in a vice like grip as I lapped at her increasingly wet cunt. I easily pushed two fingers into her. She cried out and started bucking against my face. She was cumming. I pumped my fingers in and out quickly licking up her sweet juices. Finally her bucking seized and I slowly pulled my finger out of her wet hole giving her one last lick when I did.

I told her it was my turn and to trade places with me, she quickly obliged. I then told Dean to fuck her from behind while she ate my pussy. She didn't wait for Dean, she just went right to making me feel good. 

Dean got up behind her. He cock was rock hard and after seeing me make her cum he didn't think he'd last long. He rubbed his cock against her slit before letting it slide in. This caused her to push further against my needy sex. Lila and I both let out simultaneous moans. Dean grasped her hips and started thrusting into her. She stuck one, then two fingers inside me. She was licking my clit and massaging my g-spot. 

I want, no needed, Dean inside me. I told Lila to stop. I moved to Dean and whispered in his ear that I needed him inside me quickly. He pulled out of Lila and laid me back onto the bed. We kissed fiercely as he trust his throbbing sword inside of my aching sheath. He fuck me hard, lifting my legs up over his shoulders so he can hit all the spots that drive me crazy. Soon we were both cumming. Dean shot his first load deep inside me. 

We laid there panting for a little while. I got up to get us all drinks. We were definitely far from done though.

(To be continued)

Published 
Written by best_sort_of_trouble
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments