Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alex, Vicki, and Tara: My Naughty Wife - Part One

"“He sets my breasts on the table? Alex, that’s real hot! Go on Hon’,” Vicki said."

19
10 Comments 10
12.5k Views 12.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Vicki and I recently had the pleasure to help Tara celebrate her thirty-first birthday, in style. After serving Tara breakfast in bed, we made our romantic love triangle with Tara official – we all married each other, so to speak. After reciting our ‘vows of love’ together with each other, I phoned my attorney and directed him to add Tara’s name to everything that we own in our will.

The highlight of Tara’s birthday celebration came that night. While we dined at a classy restaurant, and much to Tara’s surprise, Vicki and I presented her with a custom made wedding ring, made identical to Vicki’s ring. I must say it was quite a day, and night, one that none of us will soon forget. Tara’s beautiful spirit has been glowing ever since!

Today was also quite a day (sarcasm here). I spent my day attending meetings in the city, and then when I returned home I had more work to do. I finally wrapped up my presentations for tomorrow’s double round of meetings just in time to watch the news. I anxiously exited my upstairs home office to join my ladies.

From the top of the staircase, I saw that my naughty wife, and naturally that would be Vicki, and Tara (a.k.a. Sweet Cheeks) were lying together on the living room floor watching the news. Well, let’s just say the news was on. Vicki, my big-breasted blonde bombshell sex goddess (now fifty-one years old and as hot and in-shape as she's ever been) had Tara wrapped neatly in her arms, with Tara’s perfect teacup breasts exposed and one hand in Tara’s panties.

Not wanting to interrupt the ladies soft foreplay, I stood silently at the top of stairs and rubbed my cock. For a while, I was satisfied to simply watch my erotic ladies’ touchy-feely moves upon each other. Like most nights, the ladies were both dressed in their typical early morning and late evening garb, a pair of silk panties and a cut-off t-shirt. Together these two hotties are a sight to behold, especially when the crotches of their sexy silk panties have visible damp spots. They both did.

No longer able to resist my ladies incredible beauty, or the touch of their soft female flesh and intoxicating scent, I proceeded down the stairs to join them. After a little three-way foreplay, and with my ladies cuddled in my arms, Vicki asked if she could go with me tomorrow and spend the day in the city.

“Babe, of course, you can,” I quickly replied, adding that after my meetings, we could meet for drinks and dinner. Vicki and I then encouraged Tara to meet us in the city after she gets off of work. Although Tara thought tomorrow may be an overtime day for her, she also said that she’d try her best to make it.

Before we went to bed I asked Vicki what she planned to do in the city. She thought she’d do some shopping, have lunch at The Hotel Sibley’s café, and then either visit a museum or take in a movie. Since we all had to get up early, the three of us turned off the lights and headed for our bedroom.

Naked and about to get in bed, Vicki playfully grabbed Tara from behind, and then she shoved her onto the bed. Knowing damn well what was about to happen, I lit a few candles. I love to watch these two foxes go at it!

At the end of their first hot make-out session, Vicki flipped Tara onto her stomach, and then she feasted on Tara’s always fresh as a daisy pussy. It didn’t take Vicki but a minute or two to get Tara’s pretty kitty to purr. Moist and wanting more, Tara got on all fours, and then she raised her divine ass up with her legs spread apart. Vicki, who was already on all fours, ran her tongue up and down Tara’s labia until my Sweet Cheeks sensitive pussy was begging for more.

While my two lovelies heated-up the bed, I stood next to the bed and readied my cock to play along. After a few good squirts by each of the ladies from ’69-ing’each other, the ladies grabbed me, threw me onto the bed, and then they took their turns riding me.

Tara was riding my cock for her third time; Vicki was hovering over my face, rocking her insatiable pussy against my tongue. Preceded by a scream of pleasure, Vicki ejaculated a stream of her steamy love juice onto me. Feeling the wet-warm sensation of her hot pussy juice as it ran down my tongue, face, and neck, I pumped my Sweet Cheeks pussy full with a fresh load of hot cream as she ejaculated a stream of her own steamy love juice onto my cock and balls.

I was done for the night, and lucky for me so was the ladies; I was exhausted. After a much needed shower, the three of us cuddled-up in bed and were sound asleep within minutes.

Morning came quickly. While Vicki and I had a light breakfast, she suggested that we have some kinky fun in the city, saying that she was still horny from last night. She suggested that we visit 'The Conference Room' bar for the first time, the kinkiest bar in the city. Oddly enough, this kinky bar is located just a few doors away from The Hotel Sibley, the classiest hotel in the city.

Back in our bedroom, and after a very quick shower, Vicki dressed like ‘a woman in heat’ for her trip to the city. Standing in her closet, I watched Vicki slip onto her pale-pink v-neck camisole top. This top shows off her pert pokies and a lot of cleavage. Next, she put on her fluffy white skirt, and let me tell you about her skirt. This skirt is the type that a mild gust of wind would make every guy around her happy and some women too. No bra, no panties, and no nylons, with only two pieces of clothing draped on her hot body my sex goddess was dressed to play within seconds.

Since it was Friday and none of us had to work on Saturday, Vicki packed an overnight bag for both of us, just in case we decide to spend the night in the city. She left Tara a note by her phone to do the same, and to dress sexy.

As I admired my wife, I complimented her on how erotic she looked. Considering how tastefully obscene she had dressed, I then warned her that she could easily be mistaken for an expensive working girl in a hotel bar. To that, Vicki sarcastically replied, “Me, a working girl? You’re a real funny guy, Mr. Alex.” I guess I had her sarcastic remark coming.

We left our house just before rush hour; it’s about an hour ride to the city. Whenever I drive to the city I usually listen to the radio for traffic reports. Right after I turned the radio on, Vicki turned the radio off. Seconds later she curiously said, “Hon’, do they really have expensive working girls in the hotel bars?”

To answer my wife’s question, I replied, “Babe, sure they do. But it’s not like they hang a sign on their chest, they have to be very discreet about it… So today my dear, if you see a hottie sitting alone at the bar, there’s a chance she’s working.” A few seconds later I teased my wife a little, saying, “Babe, are you thinking about giving it a try today, you’re certainly dressed for it.”

Once again Vicki told me I was a real funny guy. As we continued to talk, I cautioned her that if she is alone in a hotel bar to be very careful what she says and does, and to be especially careful not to flash her playful pussy. Instead of acknowledging my genuine concern for her, she turned the radio back on.

A few minutes had passed when Vicki again turned the radio off. Just after she did, she unbuckled her seat-belt, lifted herself up on the seat, slide her skirt off, and then she set it on the floor behind my seat.

“Babe, what are you doing?” I asked.

At first Vicki didn’t answer me. Instead she began to rub her playful pussy, and then she said, “Hon’, if I wanted to be an expensive working girl today, how much should I ask for this?”

When I glanced over at Vicki for a second time, she grabbed my right hand and set it on her freshly shaved smooth as silk pussy. Growing hard, I rubbed her playful kitty for a bit, got it to purr, and then I said, “Babe, first, I’d tell the john that you’re the cover girl for female ejaculation. After that, I’d let the horny john make you an offer. And Babe, remember this: whatever offer they make you, you politely laugh at it.”

“Really,” Vicki said, questioning my advice.

“Babe, if a man really wants you he’ll raise his offer until he can have you. And Babe, sometimes it takes more than one polite laugh,” I said.

Perplexed by my answer, Vicki took my hand off of her pussy and shoved it my way while she sarcastically said, “Okay, hotshot, and just how would you know about that?”

“Babe, calm down, it’s a common negotiation tactic, that’s how,” I replied.

“Oh, okay, Hon’, I’m sorry for snipping at you like that. You know more about negotiating than I ever will,” Vicki replied with an apologetic tone to her voice.

All of a sudden a creepy thought crossed my mind. “Is my naughty wife thinking about selling her hot body in the city today?” But then the more I thought about it, and if she did do it, it could only be for the thrill of it; Vicki doesn’t need the money.

We had just merged onto the expressway when Vicki reclined her seat back, and then she spread her legs as far apart as she could. Lying back on the seat, Vicki lifted her top over her big mounds of joy, took it off, set it on her skirt, and then she began to stimulate her breasts while she gently stroked her pussy. I’d peek over at my naked wife every few seconds, but there was nothing that I could do except admire her amazing beauty.

While I drove down the road, a few truckers had blown their horn at Vicki. That made her all the hotter.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

As I watched her gently masturbate, slowly and methodically stroking her pussy and pinching her nipples, I grabbed my spill towel from under my seat, and then I set it next to her just in case her explosive pussy should erupt.

Truth be known, Vicki had me hot as hell, and as hard as a rock. But since I couldn’t have sex with her I decided to titillate her mind, and mine. “Babe,” I said, “I’d love to watch my sex goddess seduce a hot guy at a hotel bar, and then watch him pay you big money for those fantastic sex-toys of yours.”

Vicki didn’t say a word. Instead, she started to slowly finger her pussy while she squirmed around on her seat, simulating a slow fuck.

With my eyes alternating between the road and my wife, I continued. “Babe, I can picture it now... You are at a hotel bar and you just hooked a guy, and lucky for you, Babe, it’s a guy that also turns you on. After a little chitchat, and a little playful touching, he kisses you, and then he kisses you again.”

“Ohooo, Alex… This is hot, Hon’,” Vicki said with a few fingers stimulating the moist inner tissues of her promiscuous pussy.

I continued on…

“Babe, by now your guy has decided that he has to have you. In his next breath, he whispers to you how much he’s willing to pay to have you. But then, Babe, you politely laugh at his offer. The pro in you seductively tells him to go find a disease-ridden street-whore for that kind of money. Seconds later he whispers to you again.”

I paused for a few seconds, and then I said, “Babe, this time, he offered you more money, a lot more money, and then he flashes the cash. Satisfied with your financial arrangement, you both pick up your drinks and move to a cozy booth in the back.

Once cuddled together in your booth, he gently kisses you, and as he does you let him feel those amazing breasts of yours. After a few more hot kisses, he pulls your top up, and then one by one he sets both your big breasts on the table. After a bit of visual admiration, he begins to stimulate the soft, curvy slopes of your luscious breasts.”

“He sets my breasts on the table? Alex, that’s real hot! Go on Hon’,” Vicki said.

“Babe, by now he has your sensitive nipples in heat, erect to the point of being swollen. Now, as he pets your breasts he drops his free hand down below the table, and then he slowly strokes your sexy inner thighs, back and forth, coming oh-so close to your ever moistening pussy.”

“Ohooo… Fuck yes, Alex!” Vicki said.

“Babe, now he starts to tease you, brushing his hand up against your moist pussy with every stroke of your inner thighs. Babe, with his hand resting against your labia, he tells you how he can’t wait to penetrate your world-class vagina with his big love muscle that is growing oh so hard between his legs.”

I paused for a few seconds to glance at my wife as she masturbated, and then she said, “Hon’, don’t stop! This is so hot!”

“Oh, shit, Babe! A couple must have seen the two of you carrying on in your booth. They just walked over and sat down at a table across from you. Babe, they can see your big luscious breasts sprawled out on the table. Babe, since your guy has your puffy pussy purring, you pull your top up even higher to let your fans have an even better look at your big breasts. You love to show off your big mounds of joy, don’t you, Babe?” I said.

“Yes, yes I do! You know I do!” Vicki said.

“Babe, now your guy has you so fucking hot that all you want is his big hard cock pounding the living fuck out of your wet pussy,” I said.

“Ohooo, okay, Alex… Take it easy,” Vicki said.

“Babe, this couple is watching your every move, and that’s turning the slutty exhibitionist within you on. Babe, now you’re so fucking hot that you lift your skirt up from under your ass, and then you spread your beautiful legs apart, exposing that insatiable squirting pussy of yours to the couple,” I said.

“Alex, easy now, Alex,” Vicki said.

“Easy? Vicki, after your man rubs that explosive pussy of yours, he tells you that he wishes he could get under the table to run his tongue between the folds of your glistening labia and devour every centimeter of your smooth pussy. But, Babe, he knows that he can’t, not here, not in the bar… So instead, Babe, now he parts your moist pussy lips with his super-long middle finger, and then he splits them apart, proudly showing the other couple the scorching hot wet pussy that he’s paid a pretty penny to penetrate, over and over, all fucking day,” I said.

“Alex, slow down… Alex,” Vicki said.

“Oh, but Babe, your public foreplay is heating up. With every move that he makes, you’re closer to having that monster cock that he says he has to penetrate your glory hole – your explosive pussy. By now, Babe, his long middle finger is sliding in and out of your pussy while he lustfully whispers how he’s going to fill and christen your love canal with his big love stick, and then he tells you how he's love to cum in your gorgeous ass - bareback,” I said.

“Damn it, Alex, stop it! I’ll turn the radio on loud if you don’t stop,” Vicki said.

“Stop? Vicki, you want that big fucking cock penetrating that juicy wet cunt of yours, all fucking day, pump, pump, pumping the fuck out of your soaking wet cunt and ass like it’s never been fucking pumped before,” I said.

“Alex, stop it or I’ll soak your car... I will,” Vicki said.

“Sure you will, Babe. Vicki, he just open-mouthed kissed you again, and again he roused the slopes of your bare breasts on the table - he’s anxious to feast on them. Damn, Vicki, now he’s sliding his ice-cold cocktail between your scorching hot cleavage. Oh, wow, Babe, he just dabbed a few fingers into his cocktail, scooped out the biggest ice cube, and now he’s circling each of your chewy erect nipples with it… Oh, fuck, Babe, both of your sensitive nipples are popping off the table,” I said.

“Alex, shit! That is enough! You’ll make me cum,” Vicki said, and then she turned the radio on, loud. I quickly turned it off and continued on…

“Okay, Babe, I’ll slow it down… Now you’re in his hotel suite. Your hot young lover can’t wait to have you, again and again, and you can’t wait to have him. I can picture you now… Babe, you’re lying in the middle of a sexy bed, naked, with your beautiful long blonde hair perfectly spread out on a soft cool pillow. Preparing for what’s to come, you slightly spread your shapely legs apart in a very inviting way, allowing your lover to admire your moist pussy as it glistens for him with carnal anticipation,” I said.

“Alex!” Vicki painfully said.

“Oh my God, Vicki, just look at your big breasts. Babe, your erect nipples are so anxious to be stimulated that you begin to cup your breasts. Babe, with your eyes focused on your lover, you lift your right breast up and to your mouth, and then you circle your nipple with your tongue, and then you gently bite it. Babe, that turns him – way on! Now he can’t wait to suck them… And Babe, by now he can picture your fabulous breasts hanging over his face, swaying from side to side from the movement of his monstrous cock as it glides in and out of your sweet pussy,” I said as I reached over and stimulated Vicki’s left nipple.

“Alex, stop it or pull the car over and fuck me! I don’t care if we get caught! I need a cock... I need your cock - now!” Vicki cried out.

“Ohooo, fuck, Babe, you Vicki are just seconds away from having your cunt stuffed with his super-sized cock… You, my love, will soon be squirting your fucking brains out after his big stick of blood-filled male flesh splits open and immerses itself into the silky-soft inner walls of your engorged pussy, firmly rubbing itself up against your sensitive clit with every hard stroke,” I said.

“Alex, stop or I’ll cum! I swear I’ll cum!” Vicki said.

“Babe, fucking right you’ll cum. Your hot young lover is pumping your cunt so fucking hard that it hurts, but you love it. Within seconds, Babe, you’ll be squirting like you’ve never squirted before, all over his enormous piece of meat, I know you will,” I said.

“Alex!” Vicki shouted.

“Holy fuck, Babe… His enormous cock has you ejaculating so fucking hard that you just soaked his cock. And Babe, since he’s never had sex with a squirter like you, Vicki, your hot love juice made him cum, and fast. Babe, now his cock is spitting out load after load of his sizzling hot cum so fucking deep inside of your hot fucking cunt that you never want him to stop. In pain, you beg him for mercy while you beg him more, and more, and more of his hot cum as he slams that sizzling hot jizz of his inside of you. Oh, fuck, Babe, you’re feeling every hot squirt of his jizz so deep in your cunt – bam, bam, bam, as it shoots-off like a fucking cannon because your lust for him let him ride bareback,” I said.

“Alex… Stop,” Vicki screamed.

“Holy fuck, Vicki, I’m watching you squirt... Are you getting fucked,” I said.

“Oh fuck, Alex, and I fucking warned you, give me the towel, I need that fucking towel - now!” Vicki said as her pussy suddenly erupted, spraying her love juice, hitting the glove box door.

I quickly grabbed the towel for my sex goddess (it was right next to her). With her pussy still squirting, she took the towel and held it tightly against her pussy, loudly screaming ‘fuck’ until her most powerful gushers had finally subsided.

Lying back on the seat for a couple of minutes, Vicki said with the wet towel tightly pinned to her pussy, “Holy shit, Hon’, I can’t wait for the ride home.”

“My dear,” I replied, “You better cover-up those expensive play toys; we’re close to our exit.”

More to cum…
Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments